Author Topic: Origin Friend Request Thread  (Read 52039 times)

Offline AnnDruvez

• I have a real life build project....
  • Townie
Re: Origin Friend Request Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2014, 10:06:33 PM »
Until Sims 4 is released, we will not know if the gallery is the only way to share things. I hope we will have the ability to to have something like our Swap Shop. So lets share our Origin names here (for some, our Origin ID is different from our Sims 3 site name)

I'll keep the list here on this first post updated so it's easy to find people's origin ID

(snip)

Thanks for going to all that work!
A 1920s era house needing heat, AC, new floors, new drywall on the walls and ceilings, new bathroom fixtures, new kitchen cabinets, new water heaters.... The roof is sound, but why didn't I just buy an empty lot?

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2014, 10:40:49 PM »
Both silencecomplex and silencecomplex2 populate on the Origin friends list. I sent a friend request to both. For some reason, I can't get it to pop in the Gallery so that I can follow you there. Weird. Everyone else did just fine.

I have not saved anything to the gallery. Since I was busy with the server move, I haven't gone back in to play with the CAS tool. I am definitely not  silencecomplex2 though, surprised someone else took that name.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AnnDruvez

• I have a real life build project....
  • Townie
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2014, 12:41:44 AM »
I have not saved anything to the gallery. Since I was busy with the server move, I haven't gone back in to play with the CAS tool. I am definitely not  silencecomplex2 though, surprised someone else took that name.

Well, that definitely explains that. I've only popped a few up. I'm trying to get better at - or, perhaps - worse at it before I send any more out. I'm trying to see just how weird I can make them look now.
A 1920s era house needing heat, AC, new floors, new drywall on the walls and ceilings, new bathroom fixtures, new kitchen cabinets, new water heaters.... The roof is sound, but why didn't I just buy an empty lot?

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2014, 05:35:13 AM »
Be sure to click on the friend list button in the upper right of your Origin screen periodically and check for Friend requests.  I know I've sent out a couple a while back and they still haven't been accepted.

I didn't know about this until I poked at Origin.

Thought it worked like Steam and I'd get a new message notification. Whoops. >_>

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2014, 05:46:17 AM »
Steam is the same, except it pops up a little green message notification in the top right.

I stupidly assumed Origin worked the same way until I clicked on my friends list. :)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2014, 07:54:12 AM »
My Origin name is Audren98. I didn't think I had signed up for the CAS Demo, but apparently I did because I got it anyway. Can't wait to dig into it.  :D

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2014, 08:43:11 AM »
My Origin name is DekkeD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2014, 10:20:35 AM »
Mine is fna0626. I don't use origin much right now so it may take a while for me to accept requests.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2014, 02:13:07 PM »
My origin name is ekacekili. Don't ask. I haven't got the demo but I'm sure I will upload plenty of sims once I do!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2014, 11:29:49 PM »
Mine is Annadenise1, hopefully I'll get it soon.

Offline Littlesister

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2014, 05:24:00 AM »
I'm emilym333, like others I don't have the demo yet but will definitely be jumping into the fray as soon as possible!

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2014, 11:51:29 AM »

On Origin mine is  FerretmaniaDK
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2014, 07:34:18 PM »
My origin name is deedee828thesim.
I haven't pre-ordered Sims4 yet, but I do have the Demo and I have posted a sim to the gallery.
I made a witch, for some unexplainable reason! She's green, with a pointy nose and chin---last name Spellcaster.

But I was planning on doing friend requests for Sims4 as I don't have any for Sims3----but it only let me do one request.
When I put another name in the search box the search icon changes to an x.
Does it only allow you to do one at a time or am I am truly computer challenged?!

Update: It's working fine tonight. I was able to friend request the list!

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
So how do you edit the description from the Gallery?  The only way I can find it to open them again, edit, and then have to share them to the Gallery again but now there's two copies.

Sorry.  I just saw this now.  I went in to see how I did it, and now I can't figure it out.  I could swear I edited something I had up after deleting and re-posting them, because it said it was made by me and then modified by me when all I changed was the description.  Trying it again, I see that I made a mistake, or saved differently, and that must've been just what it looked like. 

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2014, 10:01:04 PM »
If anyone would like to add me, I am also Jodysuzanne on Origin. :)

anything