Author Topic: Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty - Chapter 7: A Little Girl Who Looks Just Like Me  (Read 32581 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty - Chapter 6: Preparations and New Arrivals
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2014, 01:58:19 AM »
Bobby sounds like my dog. He jumps at the tiniest noises. But like my puppy, Bobby is a cutie :)

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2014, 06:12:56 AM »
Welcome Bobby, Dawn, and Unnamed Kitten  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Charlotte

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2014, 06:35:51 PM »
Great chapter. Wow, you have so many pets in this dynasty! I can usually handle one or two and then it starts getting out of control ;D

Offline GamerKiddo

• Nooboo
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2014, 05:39:08 AM »
Hello Pam! I have been a fan of yours for quite a long time, but I haven't had an account on this website. I first read your Immortal Dynasty story on Carl's sims 3 forum, and I was delighted to find it again. Your challenge has inspired me to do my own Immortal Dynasty. I love your stories, and look forward to the next update!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2014, 03:15:14 AM »
Hello Pam! I have been a fan of yours for quite a long time, but I haven't had an account on this website. I first read your Immortal Dynasty story on Carl's sims 3 forum, and I was delighted to find it again. Your challenge has inspired me to do my own Immortal Dynasty. I love your stories, and look forward to the next update!

Welcome to our Forum.  Thank you for the very kind words.  I love hearing that my stories inspire other players to try Dynasties.  Good luck on yours!

Great chapter. Wow, you have so many pets in this dynasty! I can usually handle one or two and then it starts getting out of control ;D

It's a mess sometimes.  I just cannot resist kittens and puppies!

A new chapter is coming in a few moments.

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
Re: Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty - Chapter 7: A Little Girl Who Looks Just Like Me
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2014, 03:20:18 AM »
Chapter 7:  A Little Girl Who Looks Just Like Me

There are always a lot of birthdays happening in this game.  Life stages fly by on the medium lifespan setting.  Maybe I’ll get used to it eventually.

First up is little Dawn.  She is finally the daughter who looks like her daddy.  She’s got Connor’s hair and eye color.  It would be nice if she ends up looking like him when she’s grown. 

Connor has always been a very hands on father.  He loves teaching them the toddler skills, even though he doesn’t have the Family Oriented trait.  He spent a lot of time with Dawn during her toddler years.

And now a little toddler spam for Connor and Midnight’s youngest child.

Twilight had the next birthday.  She aged into a stunning young adult.  I gave her the Cat Person trait to go with her Loves the Heat, Loves the Cold, Artistic, and Rebellious traits.  Her Lifetime Wish is Living in the Lap of Luxury.  This one will be easy to achieve with all the money the dogs bring in.

Graduation was a happy event for the family and everyone attended, even toddler Dawn.

Afterward, the first thing Twilight did was phone Hunter and ask him to meet her at the park.  She had some serious questions for him.  Yes, he is single!  Some of his other traits are Equestrian, Socially Awkward, and Virtuoso.  Evil is the one that concerns me the most.  Even so, Twilight asked him to be her boyfriend and he accepted.

Connor’s young time is also nearing it’s end, so enjoy these last snapshots of my beloved Doctor.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2014, 04:09:02 AM »
Dawn is so adorable, definitely a Daddy's girl. I'll miss David Tennant/Connor once he gets old!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2014, 06:12:26 AM »
Daddy and Dawn. Daddy's Little Dawn. If Dawn and her Father had a TV show, those are the name candidates.

Offline GamerKiddo

• Nooboo
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2014, 08:43:54 AM »
Pam, what do you think about the sims 4? I read somewhere it skips the toddler stage, so I wasn't sure on what to think, although I'm getting it for my birthday, 6th September. (Day after it comes out, here in Britain) I apologise if you think this is not appropriate here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2014, 11:55:47 AM »
Dawn is such a cutie!  It's nice that one of Midnight's and Connor's kids ended up getting both Connor's hair and eye color together.  It's a very nice combo  :)

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2014, 07:29:39 PM »
The Frio genes are working out nicely. I think I'll have to play with Conor sometime. Can you give Twilight a midlife crisis to change her rebellious trait? Or are you okay with it?
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2014, 07:58:03 PM »
Dawn is so cute! I'm glad that they finally had a kid who looks like Connor, though I still see some Midnight in her.

Congrats to Twilight too on the whole boyfriend thing.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2014, 11:50:01 PM »
Pam, what do you think about the sims 4? I read somewhere it skips the toddler stage, so I wasn't sure on what to think, although I'm getting it for my birthday, 6th September. (Day after it comes out, here in Britain) I apologise if you think this is not appropriate here.

I started playing Sims 4 today and I absolutely love it so far.  True, there are no toddlers.  Babies go straight to childhood.  I haven't actually played that yet, but I'm working on it.

The Frio genes are working out nicely. I think I'll have to play with Conor sometime. Can you give Twilight a midlife crisis to change her rebellious trait? Or are you okay with it?

The Frio genes are really very nice.  Nightfall will be coming home soon and it will be interesting to see how he looks as a grown man.  The last time we saw him, he was a child.

I'm ok with Twilight's rebellious trait.  It doesn't really do anything in adult years that I can see.  Hopefully, she'll be able to complete her requirements without having to make a change.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline GamerKiddo

• Nooboo
Pam, what is Midnight's lifetime wish? Sorry if it states it, I might just be missing it.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
GamerKiddo, her LTW is Living in the Lap of Luxury.

Pam, I'm so excited to see a new Dreamweaver dynasty! Get wishes for this one. It's off to a great start already!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04