Author Topic: The Fox Legacy  (Read 132055 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Fox Legacy Chpt 39, 40 & 41
« Reply #210 on: October 19, 2014, 05:35:09 AM »
@ Tipi, thanks, it's hard to judge if I'm going to make it or not as really this is the first legacy that I've ever got off the ground. So I've just been trying to focus on aspect for each sim and hopefully that way all the scoring sections will get covered. I really haven't thrown enough parties though so I might have to chuck a few in before too long!  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #211 on: October 19, 2014, 06:08:06 AM »
I still really enjoy your family.
And omg. he is hot as and olderly sim.
Cant wait to see the grandnooboo, think of it, you are already reaching over a third through this challenge.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #212 on: October 19, 2014, 06:55:54 AM »
I'm jealous of Cara's special room, wish I had one of my own. Congratulations to Kayleigh and Eric, looking forward to meeting the grandnooboo ;)
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #213 on: October 19, 2014, 03:44:30 PM »
@LenaLJ, I think elders always look pretty good straight after their birthday, then it all goes a bit downhill!
@ Brooke, I better confess to some rather nefarious deviousness... I actually was hoping that the special room would catch fire ...  :-[ ummm and so then , you know, I could check off another legacy requirement. Poor Cara spent nearly her entire childhood in there. On the bright side, least she maxed out mental and social because of all her interactions with the science table and the large stuffed bear, right?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #214 on: October 19, 2014, 04:19:38 PM »
Chapter 42: A Grandnooboo

I wasn't enjoying the third trimester, at all.

Even though I was exhausted I just couldn't sit still. I had this overwhelming need to clean. I found a whole lot of plates and glasses that had been stuffed into the bookcase during our last party... gross.

Then I had to go to work, even though I was in labour. My boss is a freak and a meanie. Luckily I managed to 'hang on' and as soon as I got home, and even before I had time to change, my beautiful little noobooo was born.

I think she looks just like her dad.

Erik says little Juliana looks just like her beautiful mama.

Even Cara showed her softer side and cooed over Juliana.

Mum just adores her, she's so good with kids. I really hope that I'm going to be just as good. It suddenly feels like a big responsibility.

Dad got all serious and looked over to us and pronounced that I had made him the happiest he'd ever been in his life, apart from the day he married mum.

<meh> I aim to please, I joked back. but I was actually pretty touched by his words.

I called up Erik to tell him Juliana had just had her first diaper change. I really missed that he couldn't be here all the time but we just don't have anymore room in the house at the moment.

As I was chatting to Eric he told me all the gossip about Kaiden....
It seems last night that his gig at the nightclub turned into something a little more. Apparently, Erik said, his jokes went down really well to those people who could be bothered to listen.

Kalani had told Erik that Kaiden's jokes were outstanding.

But it was afterwards that the magic really began.

Erik told me that they had stayed talking until dawn.

When the owners of the nightclub asked them to go home so they could shut the doors.

Apparently when Kaiden brought his new friend home he was totally knocked off his feet at just how beautiful she was.

And asked her to be his girlfriend right on the spot.

What happened next? I asked Erik....

Suddenly the phone went silent... ERIK????

"Darling", Erik purred down the phone, "You'll have to go ask Kaiden himself."

I told Erik how infuriating he could be which seemed to please him, and ran downstairs to find Kaiden. But dad had already beaten me to it! As usual, dad always seems to know what's going on.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Fox Legacy Chpt 42
« Reply #215 on: October 19, 2014, 08:37:38 PM »
Wow!  I can't believe how far you are!  I need to know your secrets XD I have not been doing very well with aspirations or getting to top of careers with my legacy...

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #216 on: October 19, 2014, 10:59:24 PM »
Cara is gorgeous. Whoah! I don't know how I missed that before.

You have great catches on facial expressions!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #217 on: October 19, 2014, 11:12:26 PM »
The boys look so much like their Dad, but with blond hair! I really love how she has settled down now that she is pregnant and it's so normal to desperatley want to hear all the gossip about her brothers! I really love this story and am so pleased that you worked out what the initial issue was with the bugs.  :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #218 on: October 20, 2014, 02:59:24 AM »
@ Shewolf13, I just have a lot of paper work on my desk next to me. I also test-run stuff on another save file before attempting some stuff (like gardening) so that I sort of know what I'm doing.
@ Devin, yeah, pity her personality doesn't match her face!  :-\
@ KTK10, I know, right, so similar! I just couldn't keep pushing Kayleigh down that horrible aspiration route. Her and Eric were just so right for each other... it felt way too mean not to let the digital people have their way.  ::) I really don't like playing mean/evil/ whatever sims and that aspiration is so horrible when you have to keep breaking up with people.... let alone that fact that you're making someone cheat on their partner...  ::) I know... I need to get ruthless, but I just don't have it in me.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #219 on: October 20, 2014, 03:55:10 AM »
Chapter 43: A Birthday and A Fishing Trip

Kaiden left for work looking more and more like Jake everyday. I was proud of all my nephews and nieces but Kaiden probably the most as he was really working his socks off to complete his aspiration.

Cara has a part time job that enforces her to be polite to customers. A good thing where this wee madam is concerned. She really is growing up to be quite a handful Jake doesn't say much but I can tell he's a bit worried.

I went upstairs to give my great niece a quick cuddle before it was her birthday. It made me feel quite sad. I'm not sure why really, just a vague sense that time is slipping away so fast. It seems like only yesterday that I was standing cuddling Juliana's mum, now here I am, still the same. It's times like this that I really miss Casandra. I've tried moving on and I've meet some really nice ladies but no-one that I really want to settle down with. I guess life's like that, you never know what's round the corner so each day should be treasured. Still...

"Time for someone's birthday," I said as I handed Juliana to Kayleigh.

Kayleigh held up a little screaming bundle and said with a very straight face to Eric that she thought Juliana looked exactly like him.

Eric laughed and said to hurry up with it all as he was dying to give Juliana a proper cuddle.

"Happy Birthday my wee princess," he grinned as he hugged her tight.

"Aww, that's what my dad used to call me, happy birthday darling."

I left them celebrating together and headed off to the park where I was meeting Cara and Kalani.

As Kalani and I stood chatting and catching up on the weeks news Cara wandered off to go meet some people.

Cara has a 'unique' style of interacting with other people.

To be honest I was a bit sick and tired of her antics...

so I grabbed a few frogs for bait,

and took off to the picnic area behind the local museum for some peace and quite.

I found a few dig sites that I took a quick look at.

Waved to the passengers on the steamboat as it churned it's way up river.

Then threw a few castes out.

I didn't catch quite what I was expecting to...

but it was really great to have some alone time just to chill.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Fox Legacy Chpt 42 and 43
« Reply #220 on: October 20, 2014, 04:22:50 AM »
Chapter 44: Wedding

I guess the downside of being a geek is that apart from Kayleigh no-one else really gets my humour. I just ruffled Juliana's hair and told her that truly wonderful the mind of a child is. Kayleigh just grinned at me and told me it was time to get changed.

At long last it was the moment I had been waiting for since the day I first set eyes on my baby. She had really given me the run around and had played pretty hard to get. Wonderful girl, I'd thought, either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her.

We waited until the sun was just starting to set, just as Kayleigh had wanted, and then I spoke my vows. I promised to love her, to cherish her, but most importantly to be her friend until the end.

Then told her, sorry sweetheart, but we haven't time for anything else. Then put her ring on her finger. My, she looked beautiful.

I kissed my bride.

As Kayleigh scooped up some cake she told me that someone had to save my skin, so shut up and eat flyboy.

We all sat round eating and chatting as twilight came upon us, and night soon did fall.

Then Kayleighs mum hugged her tight. Nia's such a good sort.

I grabbed Kayleigh and told her when 900 years old she reaches, look as good she will still.

As we tore up the dance floor Kayleigh promised to kill me if I cracked anymore really badly mangled Star Wars quotes. I love that she gets me.

Juliana chatted to her grandparents.

And to her uncle Kaidan.

And I just couldn't believe my lucky stars.

Jake hugged Kayleigh tightly when it came to leaving time.

In fact it was pretty much a hug-fest.

Jake told me that he couldn't have hoped for a better son-in-law. Gotta love that guy.

And then Kayleigh, Juliana and I headed off to our new home.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
Re: The Fox Legacy Chpt 42 and 43 and 44!
« Reply #221 on: October 20, 2014, 07:14:59 AM »
Aww everyones growing up :( It's such a happy but sad thing. I keep being excited for their adventures but bummed their old ones are done. Great updates!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #222 on: October 20, 2014, 08:18:56 AM »
Wait.. what??? I thought that Kayleigh was the heir?  :o Either I missed something, or that is a FANTASTIC twist!!! *clapping hands and bowing*

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #223 on: October 20, 2014, 10:00:11 AM »
Wait.. what??? I thought that Kayleigh was the heir?  :o Either I missed something, or that is a FANTASTIC twist!!! *clapping hands and bowing*

She goes by aspiration I believe which means it can quickly swap.

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #224 on: October 20, 2014, 11:35:27 AM »
It's a twist either way! I love it! Great job on this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.