Author Topic: The Fox Legacy  (Read 132061 times)

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
Re: The Fox Legacy
« Reply #285 on: October 27, 2014, 08:01:52 AM »
Cool! Seeing there's a Cowboy in your story. I want to be a Cowboy and ride my own horse but I am too heavy for that and ranch folks won't let me until I lost weight around 50 kg. That's such discrimination! I am 95 kg and I have lost weight from 110, by the way ::)

Looking at Jon moping around... hah! Mop the puddle, I meant, if this game has seasons implemented that'd be a lot of work for him.

What's a strange face-altering bug? I haven't play for a long time.

I've seen paintings that I never seen. That's awesome. I just love how you put those paintings, man. I feel small compare to you; I wonder when I'd be good at decorating and building, leave that alone, my own room just like a wrecked ship. Well, all boys are like that ::)

This whole pregnancy thing is so... crazy. Just look at their belly size!

Hmm, I quite confuse about Chapter 51. It supposed to be Kalani right? Why you wrote Kaiden twice? Kaiden met with Kaiden is kinda weird.

Yea, eating cake is dangerous because that would harm your body size #slapped

Well, that's a good example for using scenery!

I remember only one Fox that actually became fat. That’s Joe.

Hmm, from now on I want to my Sim to take over. It’s quite a bore to see a wall of text myself. 

<Grizz's enter>

I think there’s also a limit someday for the most patient in the world. You only will appreciate those around when they’re really gone. When they don’t do anything for you again, it’s always like that in every relationship. A simple rule in relationship is never playing around with someone feeling. Don’t bite if you, yourself don’t like being hurt (bitten).

So, yeah Cara needs help. Wish there’s a man who truly loved her, she just don’t show her true self. Because she’s afraid for being hurt, so she hurt people before she hurt. And that’s why she needs the right man, who accepts her just the way she is. When it comes to human relationship it’s complicated, we must know what the root of the problem is and heal the scar. Our circle of friends also defines who we are. Well, at least she needs a friend who understands her.

There’s one quote:
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.

<Grizz's out>

...and for myself, a little advice for Cara if my relationship is not end well, I would like to have them as friend. Well, yeah we got over that but that’s kind of selfish and cruel if she’s a loner or didn’t have any friend at all. She must be desperate; I can see from her behavior, she just needs attention. Well, in my case… I’ll stick with her until she found the right one. Well, if I can’t handle her we could always help her indirectly. I only want a peaceful life.

Okay, it's a long shot and it also a long and winding road, but I'm glad that I'm survived... I'm here Big Sis... I kept my promise...

<faint>

See ya, I had boring and dull books to read lol, that's why I love this forum! :)

<arimau's log out>
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #286 on: October 27, 2014, 01:56:26 PM »
@ Shewolf, I agree - good on Jon and Winston  :)

@ Brooke, lol thought you might be  ;)

@ justproud2b, thanks! I like the mischief too!

@ MarionT, I know, right! Pickpocketing is ridiculously fun! How naughty!

@ KTK10, I'm right with you. That pout! lol These sims are a crack up. Jon is so cool - I wish I could give him another life potion.  :( He's had two warnings from Grim now... boohoo! I swear I'm going to tackle Grim to the ground if he comes for Jon >:(
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #287 on: October 27, 2014, 02:07:06 PM »
@ arimau,

thanks for pointing out my typo in a very subtle way so that no-one else would realize that I made a mistake... NOT!  :P LOl  ::) sheesh! Thanks, got it fixed now.

The face altering bug forced males to age up with very small eyes and a huge jaw... it was rather ugly. Fixed now by last patch so don't worry.

Now... listen here, <folds her arms and taps one foot while looking directly @ arimau> what Cara needs is exactly what she got, a good telling off from the people who know her best and love her. Pahlese, she is not hurting... she is a very spoilt little girl who didn't get a telling off as early in her life as she should. Our little Cara has had everything money could buy. Every whim she had met (well, you know nearly every whim, give The Watcher a break here), and has never heard the word 'no'.
Well, she has heard that word now and she will be the better for it. Besides Winston's got her figured. He knows all she needs is a firm hand.  :P

And another thing... (don't walk away arimau, I'm only just getting started) Cara has plenty of friends, it's just that she likes to pickpocket them instead of talking. I think Winston will be the one giving the indirect help. Just that it will happen off-screen unless he choses to move into the legacy house. Actually Cara has already asked him and he told her that if he ever moves in it will be because he wants to not because she's trying to bind him to one of her voodoo dolls. Don't underestimate Winston... he's got it all going on.  ;)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #288 on: October 27, 2014, 03:02:19 PM »
Chapter 59: Time Heals, Life Moves On

The next morning Kennedy and dad have another 'talk' with me.

It makes me feel sorry for all the people I've been mean to.

At the time all I was worried about was not getting caught.

And just getting in and out with the job done.

No-one knows what I've been up to.

I've even used my own family as targets.

I suddenly remember Juliana telling me how thrilled she was about me visiting her... my stomach hurts.

She probably got the blame...

I looked at dad playing mum's piano

and thought about everything he does for me, from learning how to cook to working fulltime even though he should have retired years ago...

I know that he misses mum badly, and when it gets too much for him he puts on his athletic gear and heads out for a jog.... and I thought about what I do, and have been doing and suddenly feel ashamed. Not for me but for dad. If people found out what I've been doing... dad would be so ashamed of me.

Things is, I don't know how to stop now. I'm so far in there's no turning back. I'm only 4 promotions away from being declared 'The Oracle" by my criminal cohorts. I need to tell dad.. I decide to confess everything...
But he's running late for work and says we can chat tonight.

I went upstairs to talk to uncle Jon, but he's still huffy with me and tells me he's busy.

Kennedy's already left for work...

I thought back to crash I had caused last week.

It had seemed a really fun thing to do... you know, shove some fruit up the exhaust pipe.. but Kennedy had been lucky to walk away from the crash.

I headed off to the park. I thought I'd find Kalani there.

And no, its just a hug. I wanted to make our friendship stronger. I had been too busy to go to his adult birthday and now I was starting to feel bad. About a whole lot of stuff.

Then I saw Khalil. I just couldn't help myself.

And when I saw Mitchell, even though he's really old now... well, old habits die hard. $107

And then sometimes it's nice to met new people...

Especially when they present a challenge.

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #289 on: October 27, 2014, 03:52:29 PM »
Nice to see a wind of change… Cara needs love too, not ends with drama or death tragically. I bet other Watchers agree with me. She's lovable in her own way but sometimes it just needs a right person to understand her completely. People can change if they wanted to ;)

Well, we can’t force someone to love us or them. Love just happens. That’s why love is magical and love is bizarre ::)
Arimau's Playground

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #290 on: October 27, 2014, 04:26:09 PM »
Ooo, Cara has had an epiphany!  Good girl!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #291 on: October 27, 2014, 08:15:19 PM »
@ arimau, but death is inevitable in a legacy challenge you know! Much as endings are horrible, they are unavoidable! Still, it's about how we get there that makes it a good story I guess.

@ Shewolf13, yeah, let's hope it sticks!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #292 on: October 27, 2014, 08:30:43 PM »
Chapter 60: A Date From Kennedy's Point Of View

Kaiden starts every day like this now. He gets up early and makes me breakfast. So sweet.

Then as I eat he practices his bar tricks. This is one of his newest.... Elbow...

Up and Over...

Catch..

Bar slam...

Then a slug of juice

Light it on fire...

Oh... backlash

the explosion was deafening... I thought Jake was going to have a heart attack!

Once breakfast was finished Kaiden took me on a date, down for a walk along the river front.

Then we sat for hours just talking.

Then a quick drink before it was time to head home so that Kaiden could go to work.

It was all going so well... perfect in fact.

Then...

I had to go blow it.

I started talking about my fear of commitment.

I know it's not logical. I know that I want to be with Kaiden....

It's like a deep fear that pushes me to the edge... and then I just have to talk about it. You know, the 'what if's'.

It drives Kaiden nuts.

It makes him feel like I'm rejecting him. I'm not, I just can't help being scared of the worst, which would never happen. If I could just keep my mouth shut.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #293 on: October 27, 2014, 08:48:26 PM »
Chapter 61: A Date From Kaiden's Point Of View

I like to cook breakfast everyday for Kennedy. Then I can get on with my day knowing she's ok.

I've been trying to get a promotion. I'm a few tricks away from the top. This one's pretty easy. Elbow..

Up and Over, gotta remember not to close my eyes.. it's a reflex I can't control.

Got it!

Bar slam, check.

"Hey Kennedy, check it out." This one's tricky... don't swallow... come on.

Get it lit. Concentrate.

Oh bother, embarrassing. Sheesh.

Woah! That was intense.

Right I better get this right after this morning or Kennedy will think I'm an idiot. She's so pretty. Sometimes I wonder why she puts up with me.

I really do want to settle down with Kennedy. I wish she wouldn't shy away every time I try to tell her how I feel. Last time I tried telling her that I'd love her forever she didn't talk to me for a week. That's a long time of slamming doors and cold shoulder's. <sigh>

Remember not to talk about yourself the whole time boy! Come on, think of something else to talk about.

Aww, that's so sweet. Man she's just a picture. Maybe it's time to ask her. I hope the ring fits... maybe she won't like the colour. Right, I'm going to ask...

"What did you say?"

"What? I'm not like that!"

Oh The Watcher give me strength. "I wouldn't do that Kennedy."

Oh, far out!

"No! Not another word. That's not fair to me".

"I can't believe that's what you think of me after all we've been through".

"I'll tell you what I think, I think that there IS someone in this room that doesn't want this relationship... and it's not me."

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #294 on: October 27, 2014, 10:14:42 PM »
Oh no! Poor Kaiden and Kennedy... (but I have to say.. I LOVE the talk about commitment issues.. it gives some amazing facial expressions! ;)) I also am loving Cara's small epiphany, even if it only extended to her family! hahaha

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #295 on: October 28, 2014, 12:02:43 AM »
Oh dear... I love the way you did it from both of their perspectives.  It was great.

Offline markarch

• Townie
    • Fletcher Legacy
« Reply #296 on: October 28, 2014, 02:40:43 AM »
Just finished reading everthing!  :D

It was really great. Your character are developed very well. They're all very likable. Uncle Jon is my favorite!

One thing I've noticed is that your sims looks really good. They are buff as heck! I think I'm just too lazy to have my sims workout. I usually send them jogging once on every non work day and often forgot about it.

I've learned so much from your legacy. I want to see more!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #297 on: October 28, 2014, 03:11:19 AM »
@ KTK10, I know, I think the facial expressions are totally awesome. It's just that Kennedy keeps ruining all MY plans! I get them all set up, with friendship and relationship maxed out... then she talks about her commitment issues! Arghhh. I've set this goal for myself that no-one can propose or marry unless both meters are maxed out. It's not part of Pinstar's rules but I figured it made sense. The "talk about commitment issues" interaction looks just like a normal romantic interaction with a love heart... and she keeps doing it autonomously! Lol, talk about adding challenge! Still... I'll get there, eventually.

@ Shewolf13, thanks, I was a bit worried that it would be  bit much but I didn't want people to think Kaiden's a meany, he's not. He has so many autonomous romantic interactions towards Kennedy all day long! It's almost annoying, he will stop doing gardening, for example, and the next thing I know he's running inside to kiss her, or hug her!

@ markarch, thanks so much for reading. You deserve a medal for reading my marathon of Fox Legacy sim spamming! I make all my sims complete the Body Builder aspiration because it really slows down the weight gain AND it makes them live a lot longer too.  :)
Thank you guys for commenting so faithfully. It TOTALLY makes my day to realize that someone's reading along.

<Hands out free Granny Smashes to all, now that Kaiden can make them, they're on the house!  ;)>

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #298 on: October 28, 2014, 02:18:14 PM »
Oh, Cara, if only I could hug her - but I'd make sure to leave all my money at home  ;) Nice touch with the two different perspectives I thought I was seeing double for a moment.
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #299 on: October 28, 2014, 03:45:46 PM »
Hahaha! I thought you're did a double posting (by mistake), big sis! Oh my bad, I'm still laughing here. That's a nice touch!

Uh-huh, that’s why I'm not interested in girls, just in ladies, because men have taste #slapped

Well, in relationship. There are other rules. Communication…

Men and Women have different thought and way of thinking. Men are more logical and Women usually more into feeling. Well, oftentimes woman want their man understand them completely without telling them. So, it's better to communicate that thoroughly, because sometimes that comes from mis-communication. Other than that is trust and friendship.

Well, I believe that you’re know the rest because you're quite a lady yourself, Mrs. typealot ;)
Arimau's Playground

anything