Author Topic: The Fox Legacy  (Read 132048 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Fox Legacy
« Reply #420 on: January 06, 2015, 01:01:35 PM »
Well, after not playing my legacy for a while I was a bit nervous opening it back up! The December patch had altered a bit of my scoring, not much, but I've updated the Stats page for those who are interested. 
A few strange things have happened to some of the townies, ages and houses have changed! All of a sudden nearly every house is filled (not really complaining about that one! ) but some friends have disappeared and some have changed age! Go figure! I have uninstalled -reinstalled twice since playing this file, not that this should change anything but it's the only thing I can think of that would have altered the file.

Anyway, the Foxes have remained the same, although Leah aged up nearly immediately on me opening the game and I was pretty sure I had left the game with it being 2 days away from her birthday. Still... it was good to 'hang' with the Foxes again.  :) 
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #421 on: January 06, 2015, 01:29:21 PM »
Chapter 81: Leah's A Teen

The day started with a surprise.

We had bills over 62k delivered to our house which apparently upset Laila quite a bit. They were easily dealt with.

I quickly organised a birthday party for Leah before my girls had to leave for school.

Winston could hardly believe that his little girl was growing up.

Leah took a big breath...

...and before we knew it, teen age angst had hit the Fox household! Leah hated her birthday suit and her haircut.

Winston wished her happy birthday and said those things were easily fixed.

Cara said she couldn't see anything wrong with her outfit, but wished her happy birthday anyway.

Once my girls and Winston had left for work, I spent some time in the gym with my best friend. At his age he has to take it easy. We both felt sad and empty at the loss of Kayleigh . Kalani hadn't seen Kayleigh go but he says she must have just slipped away quietly in her sleep. It felt empty not to have an older sister anymore.

I topped my fitness goal which was good, although I had thought that I had already done that. Either way, it's good to know I will be around a bit longer for my family.

I threw a few back to back house parties later in the day. Just to bring some old friends together. Cara was actually quite charming, despite my reservations otherwise.

She made a special point to be extra polite and charming to Kalani, maybe her guilty conscience kicked in.

I told one of my more horrifying jokes. Sometimes I forget how effective these are... I must remember to only bring them out on special occasions.

Leah didn't really join in much because she had decided she wanted to experience a wide range of skills and so started with logic. I think her make over was very successful. I'm sure Winston will be happy.

Both the girls had a good day. Leilani was enjoying being an A student and Laila was fast catching up.

They spent a bit of time giggling and chatting while playing with The Brady Bunch.

I think they will be life-long friends. I'm glad.

Homework time, along with a few of life's more important lessons.

Winston managed to grab a bit of quality time with Cara before she had to go to work.

And then enjoyed chatting with Leah who was busy reading books on all sorts of topics. She really is quite dedicated to her study. I guess that's her genius and outgoing nature kicking in.

I hung out with dad and thought about tomorrow.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #422 on: January 06, 2015, 02:22:48 PM »
Good to see the foxes back, and scary to think how few generations you have complete, but how many points you already have.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #423 on: January 06, 2015, 03:09:36 PM »
@LenaLJ , thanks, it's nice to be playing them again to be honest! Hmm, as to the points... true but I've left some of the trickier goals for last such as adopting 10 kids in one generation. I'm not looking forward to that one! As for the 279 parties still to throw to get all 10 points there... and that's if they are all gold! Such a lot still to do! It took me quite a while to get back into the rules. I had to keep pausing the game and rereading Pinstars website, so very different to the dynasty rules.  ::)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #424 on: January 06, 2015, 03:26:02 PM »
I'm so happy to see the Fox's again!! Mind you.. I need to go back and re read the last few chapters.. which I don't mind doing at all!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #425 on: January 06, 2015, 03:54:26 PM »
@KTK10 , lol, so did I... quite a few times! I kept thinking, "where was I going with that?'  :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #426 on: January 06, 2015, 11:16:02 PM »
It was great to see the Foxes again!  Hehehe, so weird seeing "Dude" in here XD I know he was in this first, but still...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #427 on: January 19, 2015, 02:37:34 AM »
Good to see the Fox back again to the action. Welcome back!  It’s kind of odd to see Winston here. He has his own story, yet he looks different from this one. Maybe that because he’s revealing another side of him that we never see in this legacy ;D

Ah, her suit reminds me of Cara and her hairstyle reminds me of Beth, lol. No wonder!

Yea… People come and go anyway. It’s so sad to have beloved Sims taken away. That’s life sounds like. Nothing is eternal; however memories are forever, especially for the good times! Don’t be sad Kalani, Kayleigh isn’t there anymore but there’s Cara, Kaiden, Winston and others for you. You’re not alone :)

It seems I have lot to catch up… <shudder> Besides playalot, you surely postingalot, Big Sis, hahaha…
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline markarch

• Townie
    • Fletcher Legacy
« Reply #428 on: January 19, 2015, 03:13:20 PM »
Yaym a new chapter of Fox Legacy! I'm glad to see all of them again!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #429 on: January 20, 2015, 10:48:12 PM »
@Shewolf13, I agree... lol.. it seems all wrong that he is here now!
@arimau , thanks! You must have had a lot to catch up on.
@markarch , ty ty! Always good to have you along for the ride.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #430 on: January 20, 2015, 11:24:46 PM »
Chapter 82: Kennedy's Birthday

The day started with my darling quitting her astronaut career. She felt it was time to explore her love of all things computer related. I hope this new career, Tech Guru, is everything she hopes it to be.

I managed to complete my mixology aspirations with a very ordinary Juice On The Rocks. I felt a little cheated as I had been planning to finish with a flourish, at least a Kaiden Special... Still, least I can move on now and think about my next goal.

As I tidied up the garden I couldn't really decide what I wanted to do next. I thought about herbology as I already had some pretty good herbs growing. Then again, I also had a lot of friends from all the parties I had thrown. I didn't want to be spending too much time away from home now that Leilani was soon going to be a teen. If she was as beautiful as her mother I needed to be here to make sure ... well, just to be a good dad and make sure no mischief happened. No telling what teen boys could get up to. Trouble was I could remember all too well what I had wanted to get up to with Kennedy.

Leah was determined to learn as many skills as possible. Something about being a Jack-of-all Trades. Dad was giving her a hand with her fitness, which was good. I still had some thinking to do.

Cara and dad were enjoying some family time together. Cara seems to be in a really good space at the moment.

I headed out once the girls were at school. Time to catch up on some friends and put my fitness mentoring to the test. It was great seeing Lily again. I've decided I would like to have at least 20 friends and use my people skills a bit more. I only need another 6 friends so it seemed like a good choice for my next goal.

After school, Leila and I dropped in on our neighbours. It so good now everyone's door bells are working again. We can actually visit each other.

Little Leila wanted to make two adult friends. I'm not sure he was buying it.

But who could resist these eyes. Little monkey. I think I'm going to have my hands full!

I left for home with my 20 friends all accounted for. It had been really good to spend the day chatting, suits my personality down to the ground! I feel some more parties on the horizon.

As I jogged home I remembered it was Kennedy's adult birthday today.

I hoped I made it back in time....

Seconds to spare. Whew!

Seemed like only yesterday that we first met. That was some night.

It was nearly school time by the time we had all wished Kennedy happy birthday and grabbed a slice of cake. I guess cake for breakfast won't hurt the girls this once. Kennedy thinks the girls are up to something. I'm not sure but Leilani's pretty reliable so I'm not worried.

I spent the morning chatting to out new postlady...

...and Kalani.  I have to admit to being a bit worried about him. He's really looking his age now. I'm not ready to say goodbye to my best friend and only brother. I left for work determined to spend as much time with Kalani as possible.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #431 on: January 20, 2015, 11:43:08 PM »
Chapter 83: Mending Some Fences

Stealing time alone with my wife is always great. Stealing time alone, together, before she goes to work in the morning is even better.

The girls had got their own breakfasts today. Leila likes to tell Leilani gross jokes. Good thing they are best friends... I'm not sure anyone else would want to listen to that.

As I headed down for breakfast Leilani told me about her great grades! I have to say she certainly is taking her role in the household very seriously. I didn't know but she is already working on her second  set of goals.

We had time for a couple of stories before school started. Anything to give my girls a hand.

I must say, I now get Winston's love of story telling. There is something really special about reading to your children.

I decided to spend the better part of the day mending fences with Cara.

Our friendship had never really recovered after those bad fights. I think we are on our way now. It feels good.

Leilani came home determined to complete her goal. She's a real whiz kid, great attitude. Going take her far I can tell.

Leah and Winston bonded over art.

And then he gave Leilani a hand completing her extra homework. It's so good having him in the house. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Leah told Winston about her excellent grades. He's a proud as punch.

As we harvested the produce Winston told me he thought the time for getting his own house might be coming closer. He's thinking that its time him and Cara got married and made a real go of their relationship. I know where he's coming from but I'm not that excited about the thought of them leaving. Winston's not totally decided about moving out. I hope he doesn't.

I know he thinks he knows Cara, trouble is... well that's it really... 'trouble' is her middle name.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #432 on: January 20, 2015, 11:56:50 PM »
Oh no.. Cara can't be doing that to Winston.. Great to see a regular update for the Fox's.. YAY!!! Welcome back Playalot  ;D

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #433 on: January 21, 2015, 01:18:59 AM »
So good to see the Foxes once again!  Oh Cara... what are you up to now?

Offline audbooh

• she/her
  • Llama Wrangler
  • lurking in the shadows
« Reply #434 on: January 21, 2015, 10:58:44 AM »
Oh my, some chapters! Wonderful! I think it's great to have a good relationship with your siblings, since they're always going to be there, especially with twins, so Cara better do that! Or they'll have a red relationship, and when one dies, the other can laugh at their grave...

What is she up to anyway? Is that another lover I see? Or just a really good friend? Hmm... suspence!

Can't wait for the next installment!
unapologetic lover of romance, period pieces, and angsty pretty boys

anything