Author Topic: Cornerstone: The Rampart Legacy Chapter 1.10 is up! [1/27/15]  (Read 12929 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Cornerstone: The Rampart Legacy Chapter 1.10 is up! [1/27/15]
« on: October 14, 2014, 11:10:10 PM »
Hey guys!  So guess what?  I have hopped on the Sims 4 bandwagon!  I've really been enjoying it.  Yes, there are things I miss from Sims 3, but I find I am enjoying Sims 4 on its own merits and I'm intrigued to see what else it has in store.  Anyway, enough about that.  Meet the Ramparts!  Or at least, meet the founder, Mulan!

Succession Laws:
Gender Law: Strict Traditional: that means that each generation has to be the opposite of the one before it.
Bloodline Law: Modern: either naturally born or adopted children can be the heir
Heir Law: Exemplar (Geek): any child with the exemplar trait (in this case, geek) is eligible to be heir.  If no one in a generation has geek or if there are multiple, use First Born rule.

Chapter List:
1.01: Welcome to Willow Creek
1.02: The Woes of a Legacy Founder
1.03: Things are Looking Up
1.04: An Unforgettable Date in the Park
1.05: Say Hello to Mr. and Mrs. Rampart
1.06: What Every Legacy Ready Looks Forward to!
1.07: New Life
1.08: Great News and a Good Life
1.09: Welcome to the Family
1.10: The Rampart Boys

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
Re: Cornerstone: The Rampart Legacy
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 11:21:39 PM »
Welcome to the family ;) *handshake*

You have interesting writing style there, Wolf. You seem have a blast with your creations. That’s good to know :) It’s so energetic for the start and I hope that would last long until the Legacy is finished. Hope that you’d surprise us with your creativity in the next chapter so it would add much variety :) Definitely will read.
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 03:50:43 AM »
What a wonderfull start, and a nice cowboy you got yourself there.  ;)

Did I miss it or did you write some where what Succession Laws you had chosen?

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 10:08:46 AM »
I like that Wolf admits to using Mulan for her amusement. Very old-style god, playing with their creations.

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 12:01:09 PM »
Mulan is beautiful like her namesake  ;D
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 12:15:17 PM »
Welcome to the family ;) *handshake*

You have interesting writing style there, Wolf. You seem have a blast with your creations. That’s good to know :) It’s so energetic for the start and I hope that would last long until the Legacy is finished. Hope that you’d surprise us with your creativity in the next chapter so it would add much variety :) Definitely will read.

*grins and returns handshake*  Thank you.  And thanks lol.  I do have a blast with them.  This is actually a departure from my normal writing style for Sims.  My Sims 3 legacy was done mostly in first person, with some third thrown in.  But the Watcher was always passive and didn't interact with the Sims.  So I'm having a bit of fun with this now.  I hope my sense of humor makes sense to the readers XD It can be a bit off-kilter at times XD So fair warning.

What a wonderfull start, and a nice cowboy you got yourself there.  ;)

Did I miss it or did you write some where what Succession Laws you had chosen?

*grin* Yeah, I quite like that cowboy there.  And whoops!  Knew I had forgotten something.  I need to add that to the blog.  But I'm using Strict Traditional for the gender law, modern for the bloodline law, and exemplar for heir law, with geek as the exemplar trait.

I like that Wolf admits to using Mulan for her amusement. Very old-style god, playing with their creations.

*grins* Yeah.  Well, it's true.  I love my Sims... but I do love to torture them a bit XD  So it works.

Mulan is beautiful like her namesake  ;D

Thank you!  I love the new CAS!  Makes it sooo easy!  Hehehe, actually, she's named for the actual historical character Hua Mulan, not quite from the Disney version, but I used that as a model for her face just because it was easier than using some of the old text drawings of her XD

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014, 03:47:45 PM »
Lovely heir... so who's it to be? Cameron or J? Or neither? I must admit to quite liking the old 'breaking the fourth wall' stuff. I like that style of humor. Good luck and welcome to TS4.  ;)   :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 07:56:40 PM »
Lovely heir... so who's it to be? Cameron or J? Or neither? I must admit to quite liking the old 'breaking the fourth wall' stuff. I like that style of humor. Good luck and welcome to TS4.  ;)   :)

Thank you, and Mulan thanks you as well ^^  Well, you'll just have to wait and find out, won't you?  Hehehe.  Yeah, I love the fourth wall stuff lol.  And thank you once again ^^  I'm really enjoying it.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 07:59:05 PM »

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
Re: Cornerstone: The Rampart Legacy Chapter 1.02 is up! [10/16/14]
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2014, 06:00:43 AM »
I love Camron's username and I really, really hope he'll move in 'cause I don't like J  ;)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 07:42:51 AM »
I love Mulan! She has such great personality and shyness all put together. I'm actually team J - I had him as my sim's baby Daddy and not only is his offspring really cute - but he would turn up every single day to visit both of them, autonomously. So I actually grew to really like him!  I had picked him originally coz I didn't like the smooth and sleezy look he had - but I was quite wrong! Good luck Mulan - you have (read Wolf has) a very nice decision to make!  8)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2014, 12:54:53 AM »
I love Camron's username and I really, really hope he'll move in 'cause I don't like J  ;)

^^ You'll see in the next update, which will be coming up!

I love Mulan! She has such great personality and shyness all put together. I'm actually team J - I had him as my sim's baby Daddy and not only is his offspring really cute - but he would turn up every single day to visit both of them, autonomously. So I actually grew to really like him!  I had picked him originally coz I didn't like the smooth and sleezy look he had - but I was quite wrong! Good luck Mulan - you have (read Wolf has) a very nice decision to make!  8)

Awww, thanks.  She's a lot of fun.  She's very take charge in some respects... yet when it comes to her own personal life, she's pretty shy and has no clue, like so many of us XD lol.  J was used in another file at one point, so I know his kids are actually pretty gorgeous.  Actually, I let her make the decision ;)  The whims aren't quite as helpful as the wishes were in Sims 3, but they help let you know what the Sim wants readily enough ^^

Without further ado, the next chapter is up!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
Re: Cornerstone: The Rampart Legacy Chapter 1.03 is up! [10/20/14]
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2014, 09:48:29 AM »
Oh, I have to do a happy dance. Good call, Camron, you won't regret it when nooboos arrive and you have a better home in the future.  ;D

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Cornerstone: The Rampart Legacy Chapter 1.03 is up! [10/20/14]
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2014, 11:23:57 PM »
They are such a cute couple, I especially loved their happy dance!! So funny!!  :D

anything