Author Topic: I Want to Stop getting free stuff In-Game? *Tip!*  (Read 3609 times)

Offline ekj111

• Nooboo
I Want to Stop getting free stuff In-Game? *Tip!*
« on: October 23, 2014, 12:48:04 PM »
I've got most of the sims 3 expansion packs, and the game plays fine. But i have been getting about 50 free items in the mail every sim day, and its really getting annoying. I was wondering if there is some way to stop it?  I do use Nraas mods like Mastercontroller, but i didn't see anything in there that would help.
I really hope you guys have a solution.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: I Want to Stop getting free stuff?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 11:52:37 PM »
Hi Ekj111,

Can you explain in more detail what you are referring to? As there are different types of gifts and things that come in the mail. And require different things to be turned off and/or use of mods to turn off.

Welcome to the Forum :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ekj111

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 11:30:17 AM »
when my sim gets the mail a bunch of notifications pop up saying something like "you got a gift in the mail from armstrong, i was thinking about you and thought you might like this" and whatever it is i got goes into my family inventory

Offline ekj111

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 02:08:55 PM »
i figured it out, i downloaded nraas retuner mod, and after messing with if for a few hours i found out how to stop the free gifts in the mail

settings - general- by tunable xml - sims3.gameplay.socializing - attractionNPCbehaviorcontroller - attractiongiftlettermaxchanceperday  changed it from 10 to 0

no more annoying gifts in the mail :D

anything