Author Topic: A Request Regarding the @ Mention Feature  (Read 58771 times)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
A Request Regarding the @ Mention Feature
« on: July 05, 2017, 11:31:10 PM »
I would like to respectfully ask not to be tagged or @ mentioned.

Getting tagged is like getting two notices for the same new message.

I check the forum several times a day. Checking new messages and new replies each time I login using the Show Unread Posts and New Replies links up by my avatar at the top left of the forum.  With that I see all new posts and replies members make.  When I get tagged that means I basically get two notifications for the same new message.

– When this happens the post will be edited to remove the tag.

Please do pm me if you specifically need my attention, as I much more prefer getting pms instead.

Thank you -so- much for understanding!! :)

If you would like to learn more about the mention feature, please see the post linked below:

Mention/Tag System
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=23920.msg415587#msg415587
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: A Request Regarding the @ Mention Feature
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 07:53:47 AM »
@ MrsFlynn (sorry, I couldn't resist *naughty grin) I think all of us can understand that! Hopefully, you won't be @ mentioned so much anymore, but, your Inbox might just start overflowing :-)
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.