Author Topic: Re-Enchanted: An Immortal Dynasty (Graveyard Please)  (Read 62885 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Re-Enchanted: An Immortal Dynasty (05/06)
« Reply #210 on: June 05, 2015, 05:28:57 PM »
They are quite the pair. She's exotically beautiful, and he's a dork. I love dorks.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #211 on: June 05, 2015, 05:53:02 PM »
Those two are so cute together! I'll be sooo sad if they end up just being friends. And I love Genie's look, definitely better than the ugly hat!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #212 on: June 06, 2015, 04:14:42 AM »
@Playalot I like GF in short bursts, while testing herbalism out I got really annoyed. Hope we get more holiday worlds soon. Unintentionally I've put him in clothes with a hint of pink to them, reminds me of couples that look and dress alike, lol.

@KRae He's so adorkable <3

@ManiSims Aw, don't be too sad...

I didn't plan on Genie being a potential partner (I've seen three guys that might possibly get paired with Cora) but if the readers want them to be together do I have a choice? Lol. Let me know what you think.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #213 on: June 06, 2015, 04:29:53 AM »
Chapter Thirty-One: Bigby Won’t Budge

Hi hi~

I met Bigby today, even with that suit on I could tell something was wrong.

Upset stomach?

A slow nod.

I could cut open your belly, jiggle things about and tear out your intestines, if you like?

No no. It’ll pass.

Sure?

Positive. I know what you Chants are like.

Meh, you’re no fun.

Hey, my Mum told me you’re an expert Herbalist. Mind teaching me a few recipes to get me started?

Nah, you need to experiment for yourself first

Won’t that kill me?

It’s perfectly safe, you’ll be uncomfortable for a while but juice or tea should have you up on your feet again.

Oh, just spill the beans and tell me your secret recipe, I don’t have time to dilly-dally.

Let me think... If you can tell me what combining two noxious elderberries, three bees and half a dragon dragonfly creates I’ll concede. Shouldn’t be hard to figure out.

I repeated the list several times to memorise the ingredients and went to check on Genie.

I found him talking to his recently caught fish and making kissing noises, his lips resembling those of a trout. Yuck.

I sent a few selfies to my parents and several texts saying, yes, I’m doing great and no, Genie isn’t slacking and no, there aren’t any boys here thank you very much for inquiring.

What I didn’t tell them was the amount of attention Genie was getting.

I gave the fishing malarkey a try. The stream is pretty at night with the moonlight making it all sparkly and glittery and romantic – except for Genie spoiling the shot.

I got something!

Probably a log.

Hey, fishy, thanks for letting me catch you <3

Pfft, beginner’s luck. Oi, don’t put it back in the water.

She deserves to swim free with her fishy friends.

Just a warning, it’s all about bugs and stinky recipe making tomorrow so have a bucket prepared.

Love from Cora Z Chant.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Re-Enchanted: An Immortal Dynasty (06/06)
« Reply #214 on: June 06, 2015, 04:41:07 AM »
Lol, "and no, there aren’t any boys here thank you very much for inquiring."... and just what is Genie then Cora? Great chapter, I'm loving Cora's character, she's just fabulous.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #215 on: June 06, 2015, 04:59:28 AM »
There's no way Cora could consider Genie a "boy".  He's too dorky and just......ewwww.  They would not make beautiful nooboos together.  I've seen what those genes can do, especially to female children.  Big noses, too plump, ginormous boobs that hang too low.....ugh.  My vote would be find someone tall, dark, (or blonde), and handsome.  Any Dude's around?  lol
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #216 on: June 06, 2015, 08:40:48 AM »
Haha, really? I thought the opposite.  ::)  And I do wonder what other guys Cora has her eyes on... Because I guess Genie's just staying a friend  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #217 on: June 06, 2015, 06:34:50 PM »
There's no way Cora could consider Genie a "boy".  He's too dorky and just......ewwww.  They would not make beautiful nooboos together.  I've seen what those genes can do, especially to female children.  Big noses, too plump, ginormous boobs that hang too low.....ugh.  My vote would be find someone tall, dark, (or blonde), and handsome.  Any Dude's around?  lol

Whose genes?  I thought Dina Caliente made attractive nooboos with my pollinators. 
I'm not a huge fan of Travis; his body shape doesn't change much even after building his fitness level.  ?? The big noses and drooping breast come from Travis Scott's DNA?
Lol

Cora will decide who she likes, I imagine....

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
« Reply #218 on: June 06, 2015, 09:24:30 PM »
Coming out of the lurker woodwork to congratulate Kessy and say that whenever I read this dynasty, I always have to resist the urge to go on a massive CC raid after looking at all the gorgeous stuff you have.  ;)

I don't know whether Travis gives saggy boobs or not, but he does have a weirdly bulbous nose; it's not that bad, but it is kinda large. For the droopy boobs, Joria might be referring to the fact that like half of the female townies seem to lack proper, er, "support". (The other half all have maxed out bellies that make them look like they're pregnant.) Genie's not bad looking, though I feel like it'd be hypocritical of me to say that he was since I also had Dina get pregnant by Travis in my dynasty. (They even got together in my game right before I realized who Genie's father was.  ::)) I would like to see Cora's other options, though.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #219 on: June 07, 2015, 07:14:05 AM »
@Playalot She takes waaay too many selfies and I really had no clue what to write for that so I just used things from my own teenage years xD

@Joria Hmm. Cora and Genie are both beanpoles so I think their child will probably be the same, Cora's nose and chest are quite small too. I think. There are many tall, dark handsome guys as you will see below, lol.

@ManiSims It could all change if Genie gets more votes than the other guys, I won't let on who I hope she'll end up with.

@oshizu Dina does make cute babies, I haven't tested with Travis and probably got lucky with Genie...

@officialghosts Thank you so much, I am a CC hog, I can't play the vanilla game as it is  :'( Thank goodness Genie got Dina's nose, I also really despise Travi's nose, lol.

Thank you all very much for reading and commenting, it really does mean a lot. Voting post coming up.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #220 on: June 07, 2015, 07:24:52 AM »
NOTE: Please vote by PMing me, votes posted here won't be counted, sorry.

Ashley Lee

I feel a bit odd adding Ashley (Mitch's son with Liberty Lee) and debated for a long time and even got advice from @sdhoey and still wasn't sure if I should include him or not. He is cute nonetheless.

Ayden SKL

All the SKLs except for one girl have the insane trait, the game really wants to test me >.> Mal's kid with Olivia.

Curtis Edmonds

Mal's evil trait is either genetic or the game has hopes I'll choose this horrid trait for at least one of my heirs.

Dale Woo

*sigh* Just a Landgraab clone.

Frank Woo

Another Landgraab clone but he has his Mum's eye shape.

Neil Lu

One of the few good looking townies the game has generated so far. I'm all about looks, lol.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re-Enchanted: An Immortal Dynasty - Vote! (07/06)
« Reply #221 on: June 07, 2015, 03:13:24 PM »
Are we voting on Cora's future spouse?
Or just who's cutest? (lol)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #222 on: June 08, 2015, 05:05:28 AM »
@oshizu Yup, sorry I should have made that clear >.<

A huge, huge thanks to everyone for voting. Some of you voted for more than one guy and I have no problem with that, made the results quite interesting. Voting is still open, I'm focused on Cora's career and bakery this week (IRL) and won't get her love life in order until some time next week. Still finishing up her teen year chapters and TWO special chapters that I had more fun doing than my entire dynasty so far, lol.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #223 on: June 08, 2015, 06:57:35 AM »
I love the facial expressions that your Sims have. Great story teller too.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #224 on: June 10, 2015, 10:51:35 PM »
So many things have happened, it's fantastic as usual Nettlejuice! Will PM you my favourite guy