Author Topic: Big Brother Los Aniegos, The Exciting Conclusion!  (Read 23455 times)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: Big Brother Los Aniegos, Week 4
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2015, 01:03:10 AM »
Jacob was really easy-going and he'd already won two challenges, so I'm not surprised you thought that. Oh well. :P

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2015, 01:51:27 AM »
Aw, Jacob was my favorite. I'm rooting for Susan she's sorta staying off of the radar.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2015, 03:22:50 AM »
Good idea, Susan's pretty tough :) . I'll mention this in a later chapter, but on a practice run for this challenge Susan won Head of the Household three times in a row.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2015, 03:55:59 AM »
Goodbye, Jacob.  You'll be missed.

Tommy coming back to stalk the house was really creepy - unless it was just that they're the nearest things he has to friends, of course.  He doesn't seem all that likely to be a big success in the outside world  :-\.  Speaking of which, I really like the look of Los Aniegos.  I've recently started playing with non-EA worlds but hadn't come across that one.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2015, 03:58:11 AM »
I'm kinda getting quite attached to Simon, he's quite endearing in his *special* way.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2015, 10:29:49 AM »
Goodbye, Jacob.  You'll be missed.

Tommy coming back to stalk the house was really creepy - unless it was just that they're the nearest things he has to friends, of course.  He doesn't seem all that likely to be a big success in the outside world  :-\.  Speaking of which, I really like the look of Los Aniegos.  I've recently started playing with non-EA worlds but hadn't come across that one.

To be honest I'm pretty sure he did just drop in to be friendly. He just happens to look so aggressive all the time. :P

I love Los Aniegos! It's a bit of a strain on my laptop (as are all large cities) but the attention to detail is unbelievable. I play the Late Night version but I think it's been updated as far as Island Paradise now if you Google. I'm also fond of Setra by Pyronium3, Jericho by Simsample, and basically anything by RFlong7/RFlong13 (especially the first version of Haunted Valley, it's so cosy and atmospheric). :)

I'm kinda getting quite attached to Simon, he's quite endearing in his *special* way.

Lol, I'm glad you like him. He tries! :P

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2015, 11:21:39 AM »
I love Jericho, too.  I'll have to look up the others.  Thanks :).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: Big Brother Los Aniegos, Week 5
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2015, 08:55:11 PM »
Week Five

Welcome back to Big Brother! Last week, Luca replaced Jacob as HoH and promptly bumped him out of the house. We’re now down to four contestants, all with established friendships and alliances.

And it looks like Week Five is the week of couples! It’s Simon and Susan vs. Luca and Koala, and one of those pairs will be split at the end of the week. It all comes down to which side wins this week’s skill point challenge. And the skill of the week is…

DRUMMING! I’ve deleted the dressers to make space for them. Who needs clothes in this house anyway?

Simon is the first to earn a Drumming point, and looks like he’s having a grand old time. He earns four points on the very first night. Four!

When morning breaks, he heads to the hot tub to rest his aching arms and enjoy the view.

With Simon in the lead and Luca in the HoH suite, Koala has no choice but to try the drums herself.

But Simon has a passion. Every night he heads back to his room to practice the drums. Yep, all three nights of the skill challenge. Perhaps he’s finally found an outlet for his evil urges?

And surprise surprise, guess who makes Head of the Household this week? Yes, Simon earns six and a half drumming points and nominates Luca and Koala for elimination.

He misses his drumkit and still pops wishes to play it, but at least Simon has virtual chess to keep him happy. He’s up to seven Logic points.

Now that they’re both up for elimination, Koala and Luca can’t bear to be apart.

See what I mean? They do this autonomously. It’s the closest they can get to spontaneous Woohoo (which they both have wishes for, by the way).

For the first time, Luca seems troubled by his prospects. He was the only household member who didn’t earn a single drumming point, and he knows this may have cost him his place in the challenge.

Even Koala looks somewhat disheartened this week. No matter what happens, she and Luca will be separated at elimination. One of them has to go home.

But Susan? Not a care in the world. She spends every waking moment in the hot tub.

In fact, she also seems more comfortable sharing with Simon than before. Here they are comparing tans at night.

Oh look, Jacob’s come to visit! Hi, Jacob! You can’t come in, sorry.

No Jacob, you can’t talk to the contestants. Please don’t lurk in the shadowy space directly under the hot tub. They tell enough ghost stories as it is.

The morning of the elimination, Koala accidentally breaks the hot tub. It’s replaced immediately, but she can’t help but worry about the omen of what’s to come.

Susan, meanwhile, takes a very long nap and almost misses the ceremony.

Simon, being considerate, wakes her up for it. So thoughtful!

And finally, the contestants meet outside for the penultimate elimination.

Two votes are cast for each nominee, so Simon acts as tiebreaker. And the Sim voted out of the Big Brother mansion this week is…

LUCA! He isn’t that bothered about leaving. He had a good run and he’s happy to have learned some skills. There’s just one thing left for him to do…

Tune in next week for the final elimination on Big Brother, Los Aniegos!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2015, 09:28:08 PM »
Luca left on a good note and that's what counts.

Though I fully expect him back stalking the house like the other guys. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2015, 09:32:55 PM »
Lol, seems to be a pattern doesn't it! :P

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2015, 10:07:08 PM »
Some how the stalking seems less creepy with Jacob. He just seems a little lost.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2015, 11:44:53 PM »
I can't help but feel sorry for the ex housemates... they have no other friends!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2015, 01:47:29 AM »
Some how the stalking seems less creepy with Jacob. He just seems a little lost.

Lol, well put. He can't glare like Tommy can.

I can't help but feel sorry for the ex housemates... they have no other friends!

I know right? At least they have each other now. Only three left in the house.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2015, 11:40:50 AM »
Oh My Wow! This is awesim! And the speed at which you're updating means no time to forget what happened in the beginning XD I hope Susan wins, she's got that whole wallflower, quite type thing going on.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2015, 08:40:55 PM »
Oh My Wow! This is awesim! And the speed at which you're updating means no time to forget what happened in the beginning XD I hope Susan wins, she's got that whole wallflower, quite type thing going on.

Yes, I always update things quickly and certainly don't let my town jumps sit unattended for years at a time ;) . Thanks for reading!

anything