Author Topic: Refreshed, Recycled: An Immortal Dynasty (Updated: 07/08/16)  (Read 64829 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Refreshed, Recycled: An Immortal Dynasty - Ch. 12
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2016, 08:20:19 AM »
12: Dead Is The New Alive

A trip to a nightclub might not have been an idea honeymoon but for Kessy it was a great way for everyone to let their hair down and have fun together. She hired an expensive DJ and called as many Sims as possible.

There was also a special guest from the Great Beyond.

“OK, time starts now,”

“Ah, life after death isn’t so bad. Thanks for letting me out, Grim.”

“Just until midnight, Cinderella, and it’s not me you have to thank,”

“You know, this is one of the few times I’m glad you’re on time!”

Kessy shoved her hand into Grim’s face, showing off the shiny engagement ring.

“Johnny?”

“No! Mitch,”

“Whoa, congo rats!”

“Hee hee, thanks!”

Kessy pulled up a chair beside the Reaper and order him a Barley Bale – he was still on the clock after all.

“So, how does this drinking thing work for you?”

“Check the floor,”

“Ew, I do not envy the cleaning staff.”

“Should I even ask how the dynasty is going or would that jinx things?”

“It’s OK. We’ve got a new house, poor Shan didn’t get to see it though.”

“Might have given him a few extra days if you hadn’t been so stingy with the money, you should see the state of his knees,”

“Or maybe I wanted him to croak sooner?” She reached for her drink to hide her smirk.

“Ouch.” The Grim grinned grimly.

Meanwhile, Mitchell was feeling a little left out. He knew Grim and Kessy went way back and it was purely a platonic relationship (even if they flirted once or twice).

He waved Kessy over to dance and the Grim followed in that creepy way he did, floating and spewing out smoke and he even cheered them on as they kissed. Shan, however, was a little embarrassed to be caught in between the three.

Right then the evening entertainment arrived in the form of Eliza Pancakes. Kessy dealt with the gatecrasher in her usual fashion.

“This is my kind of party,” Don yelled over the cheers.

“How many times do I have to tell you to keep away?”

“You don’t own this club, witch! I can’t go anywhere without bumping into you!”

“Get out before I kick you out,”

“Who’s the Queen of Mischief? Moi!”

“Go, Kessy!”

“Ouch, ouch, someone save me! I’m too young to die,”

“Jeez, Ven, you’re lucky Kessy isn’t here or she’d kill you herself.”

“Hey, this is actually kinda ticklish,”

“Argh! What the heck?”

“Just a fire, I’m fine,” Venkat giggled.

“Don’t scare me like that. We’d better keep this a secret from Kessy.”

So they cleaned up after the fire and what Kessy didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
Re: Refreshed, Recycled: An Immortal Dynasty (Updated: 08/04/16)
« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2016, 08:19:52 PM »
Cool chapter!  Loved seeing Shannon again.  Who's he being flirty with???   Kessy has some great chemistry with Grim, eh?  Reminds me of Play :)   Oh, Eliza.  She really does ask for it, daring to show her face everywhere like that.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2016, 08:49:57 PM »
Poor Mitch, feeling left out of Kessy and Grim's convo....he's got a much better deal with Kessy, though.   ;-)

Was that our hero Mitch extinguishing VenKat?
Great to see Shannon. How can Kessy say she wanted him gone!? *sniffles

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2016, 10:03:49 PM »
Lol! Oh my XD The last bit, with the fire was funny. But why do I have a feeling that keeping things from Kessy are a bad idea?

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2016, 02:47:56 AM »
Whooo!  I'm just now getting caught up on stuff.  I haven't read Kessy's former run but I will look for it.. Promise!

Also I have to say I'm with you on the octagon stuff ;) Artie's Lunar Lakes house was based off weird shapes but the museum was a row of eight octagons.  (psst.  It was perfect for holding six way too big pictures for the TS3 req.) 

This is awe-sim and I can't wait to see the nooboo. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2016, 04:26:56 PM »
@wfgodot I have idea, he went through a whole mix of emotions in a short period of time. Kessy and grim have always been flirty with one another, all started way back when Grim took her grandfather J away on her birthday xD I think I see Grim around a lot more in my games after they patched in ghosts.

@oshizu Hee hee, yes, Mitch does have the better benefits ^-^ He looks like an awesome hero saving Venkat (I swear he must have a hidden insane or goofball trait, he was laughing all the way through  :o) Kessy and Shan had such little interaction, she was always at work or going off on space missions and Shan was wooing ladies or fishing. I think if she had known him better she'd have been a lot more sympathetic.

@Shewolf13 Let's hope she never finds out, otherwise Venkat may face death early, lol.

@Ricalynn Oh, I don't know if you will be able to now that graveyard thread is for mods only but you didn't miss too much ^-^ I remembered your dynasty lot, those huge portraits of Artie were awesome (especially the wide ones) but I never managed it myself. And you also were the one get me using the tab key for taking awesome screenshots  ;)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: Refreshed, Recycled: An Immortal Dynasty - Ch. 13
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2016, 04:31:16 PM »
13: Bun In The Oven

A whoop of joy as confetti rained down on her, Kessy was pregnant.

She rushed off into the bedroom (without flushing but definitely washing her hands) to tell her husband about the joyous news.

“100% pregnant, Mitch!”

“I’m going to be a daddy? That’s amazing, love,”

He whipped out the camera to commemorate the moment.

“Oh, just make sure Boba Fett’s in the pic too, even though I love you more,”

When she wasn’t running for the toilet Kessy spent most of her time sleeping, this was one jumpy baby and she needed all the rest she could get.

“Have you heard the news yet?”

“Yes, you’ve tracked me down every day to share the news and then ignore me the rest of the time,”

“I’m just excited, Ven Ven. See you tomorrow.”

Ash also had news.

As expected, Joaquin the Jerk didn’t take things too well and Ash chased him off with her Ray Gun.

“Woo, am I carrying a baby around or a watermelon?”

“How is my special lady today?”

“I just want this over with,”

“Aw, you’re tiring your mummy out, little one. Settle down, eh? Whoa, what a might kick, just as powerful as mummy’s,”

Kessy giggled.

“You’re both so lucky to have each other. I wind up with an idiot, of course,”

“I’m sorry, hun, when the babies are born we can go kick that loser’s butt all the way to Sixam!”

They spent the remainder of the day coming up with imaginative ways to make life worse for Joaquin Le Chien.

AN: Sorry for the pretty boring chapter, my notes were: Kessy and Ash preggers, write something interesting. Oh, past self, you should have done the writing!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2016, 04:34:16 PM »
LOL!  I enjoyed that chapter.  The note on the end though had me almost falling out of my chair XD I completely understand that kinda thing.  Oh, I'll be able to do this with it!  ...Why didn't I write it down?  Why didn't I take notes?  Love Mitch and Kessy.  Hehehe, really loved the line about what a powerful kick, just like their mother!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Refreshed, Recycled: An Immortal Dynasty (Updated: 09/04/16)
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2016, 04:35:48 PM »
That was a good chapter. Here lately I think all my chapters are boring.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2016, 04:55:54 PM »
;)  Tab was also useful while painting!  I love the new story either way and it's a lot of fun.  Kessy, Artie and Colt obviously are a part of a club that no one informed us about.   That would be a scary gathering.   All the Star Wars CC makes me extremely envious and want to go watch Episode VII again.  Haha.  And there's always chapters that feel boring versus the ones that are super exciting.  Especially when they can only do such much while ballooning out, but hey at least their clothes aren't super horrendous.. right?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2016, 04:57:57 PM »
What are you saying? This was a fun chapter!
I especially laughed at the line below.
She rushed off into the bedroom (without flushing but definitely washing her hands) to tell her husband about the joyous news.

I'm feeling so very sorry for Ash, having to see how a real baby daddy should act. Well, now we know why his last name is Le Chien!  What a dog!
The pregnant Kessy with Mitch really shows off her nice (as in not mischievous) side! Her sweet, coy look as she stands in front of Boba Fett's paintings is too adorable!

And now I'm curious about how you write. Do you play while taking screenshots and writing down notes? Or do you write notes later as you organize/select/process your screenshots?

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2016, 07:07:46 PM »
woo!  A Kessy nooboo is on the way!  I can't wait to see him/her.  Your AN... lol.  Exactly the reason I try not to play too far ahead of my story.  I've lost so many good ideas already.  I'm wish oshizu on that line - had to giggle.  My sims are always sure to wash their hands, too.  Nope, never flush.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2016, 02:22:19 AM »
@Ricalynn you should be able to access the graveyard now. Carl opened it up for us when I whined about not being able to read Kessy's past antics lol

@Nettlejuice that AN had me choking on a crisp lol and this was a fun chapter! I'm sorry Joaquin is a dog in your game cuz he's been so sweet to my Club Challenge simmy now that she's done! And he cleans up really nice too, once you find a hairstyle for that long face and high forehead!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2016, 04:23:12 AM »
I'm struggling to watch Kessy with Mitch now I know what happens :(  I hope he gets to stay around to see the nooboo grow up! 

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2016, 04:56:38 AM »
@Shewolf13 My vague notes are the worst, I have to open up the game, find the right save file and try to work out what happened.

@sdhoey But you make things interesting, especially the nooboo stage - I'm bored of them after the necessary screenshots lol.

@Ricalynn No auto maternity wear is fabulous. I just had a thought of Kessy, Colt and Artie together and it was the stuff of nightmares  :P

@oshizu & @wfgodot I'm glad you got a laugh out of that, I swear no one flushes the toilet when I'm not following them as everyone has the Steel Bladder reward trait. Some chapters are written as I take screenshots (Kessy's bullying chapters), others I write notes like research wedding vows/what it's like to be pregnant but I find a lot of the time I let the screenshots speak for themselves.

@Magpie2012 I really appreciate you going out of your way to track down Kessy's past lives and getting the graveyard open for members again <3 The funny thing is my main family (non-IDC) are good friends with the Pancakes (Kessy would be livid if she found out) and Joaquin so I was hoping he would have a more prominent part here. I didn't think it would turn out this way but it's far more dramatic =D

@tjtemple Mitch will be around for a long while yet, he's the same age as Kessy at this point.

Edit: I've added a link to my past attempts on the first post. Read at your own risk  :P

anything