Author Topic: Refreshed, Recycled: An Immortal Dynasty (Updated: 07/08/16)  (Read 64868 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Refreshed, Recycled: An Immortal Dynasty (Updated: 14/04/16)
« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2016, 05:01:36 AM »
Aww poor 'Mr Dawg' I actually like him as a sim. Well... maybe 'don't mind him' might be a better description.  :) But who is the mystery lady... she seems so familiar.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Refreshed, Recycled: An Immortal Dynasty (Updated: 14/04/16)
« Reply #151 on: April 15, 2016, 05:11:29 AM »
@wfgodot She makes the funniest faces ever, I could watch her be mean all day.

@Shewolf13 I'm terrible with secrets so part of me wants to blurt it out already xD

@Joria It was Rica who inspired me, I realised neither Kessy or Ash had 'dealt' with Joaquin so I sent someone in their stead.

@Playalot In my other gameplay I don't mind him at all, but here he just makes my blood boil. Morgan is a wonderful friend to Kessy, however in my other save she's a stalker.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: Refreshed, Recycled: An Immortal Dynasty - Ch. 17
« Reply #152 on: April 15, 2016, 04:49:15 PM »
17: And Another One

Kessy was on a roll, she’d completed both aspirations and now it was mostly a waiting game for her promotions. All her friends were in one club so she wasn’t likely to lose any contact with them.

It also gave her and Mitch plenty of time together when they weren’t guiding Lana through her school work or aspirations.

Their passion was very much alive.

“Yes!”

“Darling, I have a surprise for you,”

“From the way you’re beaming I’d say it’s a good one?”

“Yup, we’re going to have another baby. Or maybe two. Probably not three!”

“However many babies it is, I’ll love them all,”

“Sweetie, you’re going to be a big sis,”

“Mummy, I’m already a big sis,”

“I know, but aren’t you excited to have another brother or sister?”

“Hmmmm, I suppose so. Does this mean I can have a new toy so I’m not jealous of all the time you’ll spend on the baby? Please, mummy?”

“Nice try, sweetie, but between your daddy and Ven and Ash you’re pretty much set for the rest of childhood. Would you settle for a kiss?”

“OK, but no slobbering!”

“Cece said her mum saw some lady freeze ray your dad at a nightclub, I wonder if it was my mum,”

“Or maybe it was your mum in disguise?”

“Yeah, she must be Super Llamagirl.”

“Watch out world, Super Llamaboy will save the day,”

“Hee hee,”

Of all the kids in town Cecelia Patel was frequently seen with Lana and Ru. Together they formed a club for children, Kids R Us. They spent many joyful hours on the pirate ship (Kessy had to fix it up after years of neglect).

While Ru and Cece were more interested in using the climbing frame for its main purpose, Lana loved to sit at the top and write up stories for her Simlish homework.

“Do you think my arms will stretch if I hang on long enough?”

“No, we’ll all end up the same height. Boring, right?”

Lana wasn’t the most musically gifted child but Dino appreciated her efforts and grinned throughout.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Refreshed, Recycled: An Immortal Dynasty (Updated: 15/04/16)
« Reply #153 on: April 15, 2016, 05:24:14 PM »
That was a nice update. Lana is so adorable. I'm still trying to figure out who that is.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2016, 05:27:07 PM »
Awww, I'd never noticed that Dino wore such a huge grin. Or is that just for Lana?

Really love how Kessy is so diabolic and mischievous, except when she's around Mitch. Then's she's rather sappy and very lovey-dovey. So cute!
Kids R Us, lol. Ru and Lana are adorable! Cece is related to the house? (Sorry--I already forgot...)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #155 on: April 15, 2016, 05:40:27 PM »
@sdhoey You have plenty of time, I won't reveal her identity until either the chapter comes up or someone figures out who she is xD

@oshizu All the toys do that when children have played with them and have a good friendship level (except for the teddy bear, that face remains the same). Mitch keeps her level, or she'd be ruling the whole world. Or universe  :P Cece is Venkat and Zoe Patel's daughter. The rest of the kids are... not going to be included unless they turn up for future parties. I demand good looking Sims!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2016, 06:24:36 PM »
@oshizu All the toys do that when children have played with them and have a good friendship level (except for the teddy bear, that face remains the same). Mitch keeps her level, or she'd be ruling the whole world. Or universe  :P Cece is Venkat and Zoe Patel's daughter. The rest of the kids are... not going to be included unless they turn up for future parties. I demand good looking Sims!
Oooh, I never knew the plush toys did that!  I thought Cece might be Venkat's but didn't want to assume.
At first, I thought the mystery lady might be Ru who came back from the future in drag.   But the body is definitely a woman's body, so no. 
Then because of the mouth, I thought maybe Dina Caliente but the hair is the wrong color.  So I'll just quietly wait for the mystery to unfold.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2016, 06:28:57 PM »
@oshizu It's a cute additional, I love that Bun Bun also smiles, just that teddy that refuses lol. I had to go in game before posting this chapter to make sure, she's pretty like Zoe so I was totally unsure who her father was  ::) Ru in drag, that just made me think of RuPaul ^-^

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2016, 06:43:15 PM »
@oshizu It's a cute additional, I love that Bun Bun also smiles, just that teddy that refuses lol. I had to go in game before posting this chapter to make sure, she's pretty like Zoe so I was totally unsure who her father was  ::) Ru in drag, that just made me think of RuPaul ^-^
*whispers: RuPaul's hair is blonder than your Mystery Lady's...

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #159 on: April 15, 2016, 06:49:10 PM »
Hehehe! That's too cute! I love Dino in that last shot. Ooo, more Kessy Spawn! Can't wait!

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2016, 07:15:57 AM »
Aw, cute update.  Congrats to Kessy and Mitch!  I was surprised they went for another nooboo.  Dunno why, I guess Kessy didn't strike me as the super motherly sort!  You know, after seeing her kick butts all over town, destroy sinks, face off with the leader of the Renegades and all that.  I enjoyed seeing the kids play!  I have a couple Patel kids also.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #161 on: April 16, 2016, 08:57:00 PM »
Just caught up on reading after missing out on quite a few chapters... so this is pretty late but I love the name Iolana and Lana is such a cute nickname. Can't wait to see the new baby's name :)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #162 on: April 17, 2016, 07:38:40 AM »
I loved that! Sad I missed so much, but totally stoked that I had so much more to read :-)
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2016, 09:13:17 AM »
@Shewolf13 The wait is over ^^

@wfgodot There was space so I let them try for a baby, if it hadn't been a success the first time I would have left it there but she got pregnant and it was something to look forward to.

@ManiSims I went through many names until I found Iolana and it's meaning just made it the perfect name. I love the name Lana too (grew up watching Smallville at the weekends).

@Magpie2012 Thank you, I'm pleased that people enjoy my stories  ;D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: Refreshed, Recycled: An Immortal Dynasty - Ch. 18
« Reply #164 on: April 17, 2016, 09:17:41 AM »
18: Retirement & Brain Freeze

Ash knew her long life would come to an end soon, she retired from her job. As much as she enjoyed making new discoveries and visiting Sixam, there was something else she loved more – her son Ru. Her relationship with Venkat had dwindled somewhat over the past few years so it was great to be friends again.

“Grr, why did I think another pregnancy was a good idea? Come out already, little one!”

“Aw, what a beautiful baby. My little flower child,”

She was named Leilani – lay lah nee – meaning a royal child, a heavenly flower. A name not to be mistaken with Leliana, the Left Hand of the Divine.

Soon a crowd of faces came to meet her, Mitch stayed the longest.

Fortunately for everyone, Lana was thrilled to bits to meet her baby sister. Gently she twirled a finger around Leilani’s small hand, singing, “Round and round the garden, like a teddy bear. One step and two steps, and tickle under there!” Here she tickled Leilani’s tummy and her sister burst into laughter.

There was only so much she could do with Leilani and soon she was bored and back to playing in her room with Ru.

Kessy took a vacation day from work to lose some baby fat and soak up the sun. With the heat soaring each day they made a wise investment in the form of an ice cream machine.

Lana didn’t fare so well with her first ice cream cone.

“Ouch!”

“That’s why I went for a sweet treat,” her mother said.

“But lollipops are too hard, my teeth will fall out,”

“Ooooh, my poor brain,”

“Mum, can we have popcorn instead?”

“Anything you want, Ru.”

Later the ladies went off to the spa. Another new member had joined the house, Paolo Rocca and Mitch had the perfect afternoon planned as a way of welcoming him: popcorn and a movie.

The kids chose the movie – Lost Dogs Journey Home.

“No, that poor girl and her puppy!”

“Hey, he’ll find his way home again, you’ll see,”

“Oh no, that’s the saddest little puppy I’ve ever seen!”

Afterwards Lana and Ru discussed the movie, they both wanted to adopt puppies and it fell to Kessy to let them down gently – pets didn’t exist, yet.

AN: As you can tell parts of this were from another save as I really wanted to use that pose in the swimming pool again so don't worry, I haven't failed  ;)