Author Topic: Re: With a Twist-McCloud Kids Gotta Skill, Dec. 16  (Read 133819 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: With a Twist-Gym-nastics April 15
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2016, 06:42:15 AM »
Yuki just killed me, I cannot stop giggling. So many Sims in towels, how do they do it? ;)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2016, 07:11:22 AM »
oh, Don being Don.  Lol... these poor sims.  Invite them over, impregnate them and send them on their way to deal with it.  I see what you mean about Austin, he's pretty cute.  Loved the strawberries at the end.  I'll soon be doing that too.  Don't really want 4 boys in a row, and not trusting my luck at this point to give me a girl naturally.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2016, 01:57:01 PM »
LOL!  Oh man, I about died when Kieran told her she was gaining a bit of weight XD All I could think was, "Oh you silly, foolish man-Sim" XD  And then I almost fell off the couch laughing at Don in his outfit.  I love the irony of that being the flirty outfit.

I know,right?  He was so lucky she is such a sweetie and didn't just have a row with him.  Actually found out Don's outfit isn't quite right.  He's wearing the wrong hat.  Thanks to Oshizu for that heads up.

Kieran forgetting Dina was expecting!! lol As for Yuki... well, how could Don? I feel quite protective of Yuki and Candy now!  ;)

I know!! I felt kind of bad when he started hitting on Yuki.  He had actually started off with Candy but then she disappeared, work maybe, so instead he picked up on Yuki.  I would not be surprised if he got Candy at a later date, although you'd think he'd remember what trouble it caused when he got two women who lived in the same house pregnant.  Now whenever one of them sees him they go up to him and smack him around.  It's pretty funny actually.

Hahaha, I lol'ed at that comment by @Playalot about feeling protective.  All the different stories intersecting is really fun to read, though two gardeners/pollinators named Venkat are a little hard on my fragile memory.
About Venkat and Maalike, is Venkat really shy or just reluctant? Or is he not a part-time pollinator?
Lol, your sims prefer the gym as a hook-up spot than any of the clubs.  (Because of its nice kitchen? hehe)
Austin's a cutie.

Kieran and Dina's daughter is going to be so lovely!

P.S. Jasmine only needs one perfect growfruit for Planter #2.

Actually, it's because there is a tent on the roof.  A perfect place for try for baby.  Don was trying in the sauna before but kept getting interrupted by others wandering in for a steam, then he got very close to being too hot.  So I no longer allow them to attempt any hanky panky in the sauna!  The tent on the roof was Kieran's original home tent.  I just left it there, (forgot it was there), and it wound up being useful so there it stays.

Venkat isn't really shy.  I think the ladies just aren't attracted to him. Really, with Don around?  Who would you choose?  He also has the gloomy trait so at any moment he's liable to become sad and that is a definite turn off.

Yuki just killed me, I cannot stop giggling. So many Sims in towels, how do they do it? ;)

I know!  That look on her face when she came out of the tent was just too much.

oh, Don being Don.  Lol... these poor sims.  Invite them over, impregnate them and send them on their way to deal with it.  I see what you mean about Austin, he's pretty cute.  Loved the strawberries at the end.  I'll soon be doing that too.  Don't really want 4 boys in a row, and not trusting my luck at this point to give me a girl naturally.

He is cute.  Chubby though.  You don't see it much since he's so often in a towel.  lol
Dina looked so fed up with the strawberries!  Just had to take that shot.  Even though I birthed 4 boys, boys baffle me, so I tend to do girl heirs. 

Next up is nooboo time!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2016, 02:33:31 PM »
Silly Keiran.. and I see the pollinating is going well for everyone!  (I forgot that part until recently)  Though I remember you saying somewhere you decided to allow for buy mode for children's objects.  Why didn't you just make a "nursery"/"kid care" area at the gym with all the needed items?  Since that and the spa seem to be your go to places.  Local gym I used to go to had an area where Mom's could drop off their kids while they did their classes/workout.

Possibly too late now but it just occurred to me!

Lovely update Joria!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2016, 08:22:54 PM »
 @Joria
Don was trying in the sauna before but kept getting interrupted by others wandering in for a steam, then he got very close to being too hot.

When I read your remark above, I giggled and thought to myself: "Don could never be too hot."   :P
(I think I'm sick, somebody call a doctor!)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2016, 02:02:02 PM »
Silly Keiran.. and I see the pollinating is going well for everyone!  (I forgot that part until recently)  Though I remember you saying somewhere you decided to allow for buy mode for children's objects.  Why didn't you just make a "nursery"/"kid care" area at the gym with all the needed items?  Since that and the spa seem to be your go to places.  Local gym I used to go to had an area where Mom's could drop off their kids while they did their classes/workout.

Possibly too late now but it just occurred to me!

Lovely update Joria!

Unfortunately, it is too late.  Once you start the actual game play you can't go and remodel a venue.  I thought of it as well, but not until I realized I'd need kid skill items.  Prior to that the only "extra" things I did for kids was put that gluteus maximus fountain in one of the parks and a llama game thing and telescope in another.  Totally forgot about art table and science table.  Or maybe this was just a way for me to sneak in a bit of buy mode?  lol

@Joria
Don was trying in the sauna before but kept getting interrupted by others wandering in for a steam, then he got very close to being too hot.

When I read your remark above, I giggled and thought to myself: "Don could never be too hot."   :P
(I think I'm sick, somebody call a doctor!)

Ok, now that was funny.  True though, he could never be too hot.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Surpise! April 21
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2016, 04:28:50 PM »
As so often can happen in a fairy tale, or even in a dynasty story, life can sometimes sneak in and wreak havoc with the way things are supposed to go.  Take our little motley crew for instance.  Venkat, all dressed in gardener clothes, and working as a gardener when met, was supposed to be a happy, loves the outdoors, gardener type of a more mature age.  Instead, he turned out to be a gloomy, "I hate to get my hands dirty", gardener type of a middle age.  On this fine day, in a certain back yard in Willow Creek, we are met with the following........

"Dude, buck up!"

"I'm sorry, Kieran.  I just a wretched person who led you astray.  I know how these dynasty things are supposed to work and I guess I just wanted a nice, comfortable, life in a house.  It's sad being all alone with no place except a park bench to lay your head down on.  Gardening for you just seemed the easy way out.  Only, I really, really, hate all the dirt and weeds and stuff."

"Man, you've been had!  I told you you should have picked Eliza and me as live ins, but noooo, you just wanted to use our woodworking table instead."

"Bob, you aren't helping.  Look Venkat, you've just got to pull yourself together, man.  I mean, it's not so bad here now is it?  Ok, it's not all that plush yet, but if we all work together....."

"I dunno, Kieran.  It's just so, so.......sad."

"Look, big guy, maybe we can work something out.  Like you garden part time, and write your books part time, and get to hang with us all the rest of the time.  Waddya say?  You might even find a few friendly ladies or two.  Right?  Get buffed up at the gym and who knows?"

"Yeah.  Ok.  You're right.  I guess it's worth a little dirt under my fingernails.  Thanks, Kieran.  You cheered me up."

"There ya go.  That's the way to handle it.  I knew you could work it out.  Say.....is that Dina yelling?"

*Bob shakes head and mutters in background*  "Don't look at me.  I'm a cook, not a lover."

As I was saying, life has a way of sneaking in and taking the best laid plans and turning them into.....well, is there really a polite way to express the thought?  In this case, we must turn our attention to still another live in who was chosen and planned for one thing and one thing only.  Our friend, Austin.  Austin was met while Kieran was at camp.  He wasn't the weird bear person, just another happy camper who was met while fishing.  Of course, it was assumed he was a fisherman, and indeed he did say something about being employed as such.  What he didn't say was that while it was his fun time passtime, it wasn't his life's goal to always be a fisherman.  Still, as one of Kieran's closest friends, he did make a good effort at catching as many fish as possible, not that they had any place to keep them.  His dream in life was to become a top notch scientist, perhaps make it all the way to the point where he and the rest of the family could actually visit another world.  This came as quite a shock to the McCloud's, but being the loving folk they were, they allowed him to quit his fishing, (except on family outings and days off), and join a career of his own.  Here we see our intrepid genius hard at work developing his very first piece of equipment......

"That's it Giz!  You've almost got it.  A little more over there to the left.  No, you're other left......right!  Sorry, I meant, "correct"."

Later, that same day......

"Man, I sure wish Giz could help me with this.  I doubt I'll ever get this darned thing built.  Still, if I can just ......."

Ah yes, life really does love to play with us, doesn't it?  Perhaps it's just a huge cosmic joke, or perhaps just Mother Nature reasserting herself.  No, the twists and turns of fortune did not stop with a man in a purple suit, a reluctant gardener, or a mad scientist.  On this particular, sunny day............

"Oh no!  What do I do?  Where do we go?  Water...that's it.....boiling water.....and suitcases......and......"

"Kieran you idiot!  We are having this baby at home.  I've got it all under control, honey.  Watcher is here to help.  Go for a jog or something.  Ok?  Deep breath now, Dina.  You can do this girl.  No problems here.  And we're breathing and......I swear I'm having an elephant not just a baby.  Are you sure this is necessary Watcher?"

You're doing fine, Dina.  Be all over with soon and you can cuddle that darling little girl you're.....................there!  See?  Isn't she precious though?

"Oh, Watcher.......you're right.  She is so very precious.  My little Airyn."

"Ummmmm, uh oh.  Uh.....SURPRISE!"

"Oh, Watcher!!!  No wonder I was so huge!  It must have been the strawberries.   Two little angels.  Airyn and Aislyn.  They are my sweet little princesses.  Wait till I tell Kieran!"

Yes, Fate and Mother Nature do indeed have a strange sense of humor.  However, our little family took it all in stride.  Who could not with two such darling babies?  Kieran was completely over the moon with his two princesses.  An auspicious start to his dynastic dreams and definitely something to work hard for. 

Both parents took great delight in the girls, taking turns over who was to feed and comfort who, so that both girls knew they were completely loved by both parents unconditionally.  They were so typically "goofy, adoring, parents" they were almost poster children for how parents look.

"Who's Daddy's little precious dream then?  You are.  Yes, you are.  You're my little Aislyn.  Did you know your name signifies a happy dream?"

:Ok, Pops, I got it.  I'm special.  So how come I don't get to be the heir again?  Just sayin'.  Ooops, sorry about that.  Diaper time.  I may be second birth but I'm number one at number two!:

: Heheheh.  Wait till you see why I'm smilin'.  I got a load of 'em just for you.  Ok, I admit it.  You're kinda cool.  Yeah, I can like bein' here.:

"Here comes the nummy noms.  Just for my little angel.  Nice and warm and sweet.  Have I said how much we love you today? "

"Babble, gurgle, coo"  :Lemme at it big boy!  I'm ready for those noms all right.  Next time I get boob juice, right?:

"Such a serious little Aislyn girl.  Do you already know how much lies ahead of you?  Mommy and Daddy will be right here to help you and we'll always love you."

:'s ok, Moms.  I got it.  First born yadda yadda.  Lub you too.:

"Oh, Watcher, we are so blessed.  Thank you."

"You're welcome, although I wasn't the one who did the twins.  That was all you, Kieran and Mother Nature.  They are going to be quite the adventure for all of us."

On a not so surprising note, another member of our little family group was quite enthralled as well.

"Hey there, little bit.  I'm your Uncle Don.  You have any problems with the baby boys in the neighborhood you just let me know.  I'll take care of it for you.  You sure are a cutie, and I'm not going to let anything harm you or your sister.  Got it?"

"goooo"  :Man, he's a big one.  Nice eyes.  Wonder if he has any good lookin' sons I can meet when I grow up?:

"You did real well there, Dina.  Sure makes me realize all I've missed out on with my boys."

"Yeah, like no sleep at night and poopy diapers.  Seriously, Don.  I do understand.  You know, all you had to do was propose to one of them, BEFORE it got so rough."

"Ah, it's ok.  More time for these two."

Now she was back in shape, it was time for Dina and Kieran to get busy on those parties they had to have.  Not just for the dynasty thing, but because they were both in the culinary career.  Yep, that's right.  Two cooks and one kitchen, if you don't count the gym one.  Kieran had decided to go with the mixologist branch so they could get a cool bar of their own, and sweet Dina decided she wanted to be the Master Chef.  I tagged along and took some snap shots of their parties.  Here's the Gold Medal Dinner party.............

Here's Kieran whipping up a garden salad.  Don't remember which party it was but mostly the shot was to show how sweet Don's boys were.  Cleaning up before the party really got rolling.  Their moms sure are teaching them well.

And here's the Gold Medal House Party.  Wise of them to recruit a Partihaus member into their club, eh?  With this party gone gold, that was four parties accomplished already, Date, Wedding, House Party and Dinner Party.  Not too many more to go!

Ok, nap time for this Watcher.  Who knew writing could make you so sleepy?

----------
My No Buy Story

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re: With a Twist-Surpise! April 21
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2016, 07:19:37 PM »
Congrats on your twin girls!  Would be so cool if the heir marries a Lothario son!

Austin and his rocketship: Do you use the social to invite others to help build the rocket? Only works for the first building and one or two updates, though.

Oh you are partying at the Partihaus home! Is it well equipped? I see a DJ station!

Another lovely chapter!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2016, 11:27:50 PM »
Ooo, wow!  Twin girls!  Love their names.  Aislyn is one of my favorite names ^^  Lovely update.  Hehehe, I giggled something fierce when the girls were talking to mom and dad

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2016, 06:51:34 AM »
Had a feeling you would have twins when I saw the title of the chapter!  It's sweet watching Kieran and Dina with them.  Don too, of course.  Interesting looking party.  Maybe I will have to try one at that house.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2016, 01:58:31 PM »
Congrats on your twin girls!  Would be so cool if the heir marries a Lothario son!

Austin and his rocketship: Do you use the social to invite others to help build the rocket? Only works for the first building and one or two updates, though.

Oh you are partying at the Partihaus home! Is it well equipped? I see a DJ station!

Another lovely chapter!

It would be great, providing they have good traits.  One can only hope.  As for the rocketship, you can't see them but there is a helper helping build it.

As for Partihaus, Oshizu and wfgodot, it is a great place to have a party.  The only thing it is missing is a chess table, and one time in a different game, the party asked for party-goers to play chess.  We had to run out of the house to find a chess table outside in a park and barely made gold that time.  Partihaus has two closets!, a dj booth, bar, kitchen, but no coffee maker, only espresso machine and that doesn't always count, and a radio in one bedroom. You can't always "listen to music together" at the dj booth but it's a great spot for dance together.

Ooo, wow!  Twin girls!  Love their names.  Aislyn is one of my favorite names ^^  Lovely update.  Hehehe, I giggled something fierce when the girls were talking to mom and dad

Aislyn is one of my favorite names as well.  I like most Celtic names, or Celtic origin anyway.

Thanks everyone for commenting.  I was really surprised at the twins so this is going to be fun for me.  Never played with multiple births before.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2016, 08:09:44 AM »
Twin girls, welcome! I love their conversations, especially about meeting Don's sons xD Congrats on the gold medal, and thanks for the input about the Partihaus. Would you make an exception to the 'no buy' rule to get the chest to store items?
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2016, 02:54:01 PM »
Twin girls, welcome! I love their conversations, especially about meeting Don's sons xD Congrats on the gold medal, and thanks for the input about the Partihaus. Would you make an exception to the 'no buy' rule to get the chest to store items?

In my no buy story I acquired that chest three times by transforming so no, I wouldn't.  I only said ok for the kids stuff because it was crucial for heirs to be able to achieve their aspirations and I hadn't put any items for them in parks.  What I really would like to have is that closet!  You can do so much with it from having kids play there to having Don play there, (wink, wink).

----------
My No Buy Story

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2016, 09:35:54 PM »
 Just want you to know that I'm dying for an update! No pressure, just incentive, hehe.  ;D

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2016, 09:54:50 PM »

In my no buy story I acquired that chest three times by transforming so no, I wouldn't.  I only said ok for the kids stuff because it was crucial for heirs to be able to achieve their aspirations and I hadn't put any items for them in parks.  What I really would like to have is that closet!  You can do so much with it from having kids play there to having Don play there, (wink, wink).

Would it be against your rules to maybe "inherit" a closet from say someone moving in with one that just couldn't live without their things? ;)
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

anything