Author Topic: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty  (Read 156418 times)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
I am so sad for Cassy, but to be honest, that purple skin colour would beat a normally looking sim at any time. Cant wait to see the baby colours :D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
When Don turned up all flirty I burst out laughing, too late old man ^-^ I remember all those gnomes you used to have, seemed right one should watch over the wedding. Welcome, Aria, I want to know which skin she gets or if it'll surprise us.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Immortal Again!
« Reply #167 on: April 19, 2016, 10:14:12 AM »

Bella - My last day with dark hair.  We're having a party where Artie and I are supposed to blow the candles at the same time.  Right now that red windbag is actually walking around the house chatting everyone up. Addy had me prepare a treat for him. Which is why you can't come tonight.  Sorry, my love.  I'm going to put your tombstone into my pocket for a little bit and carry you around with me.  Alright.  I need to go make two cakes.  I'm thinking Devil's cake for him and Angelfood for me.  Yeah I thought you'd like that.

Artie - *babying voice* And who's a beautiful and pale nooboo?  You are.  Yes you are.  Don't worry.  Even if you stay pasty white, Daddy will still love you.  I loved Addy..
Addy - Thanks.

Melody - Do you really think there is a chance she could be that pale with us as her parents?
Artie - Your mother was bright green and your dad was pale yellow.  So yes.. I think it's a possibility.  *goes back to babying voice*  Not that it matters.  No it doesn't.. Mommy has to keep talking to the mirror for a while so I'm going to leave you here while I go make friends with a deadbeat baby daddy.  Okay?  That's a good girl.  And remember.. Mommy is on duty so make it extra stinky. 
Melody - Artie..
Artie - *normal voice* what?

Artie - Hey D..J JLC. 
Addy - Nice save
Artie - Thanks for coming over.  How you doing?  How's your Day? Tell me something about Yourself.  Do you like Grilled Cheese?  I love grilled cheese.  And boy do I have a scheme for you.  Also I think you should date Candy Behr.  Nice outfit.  I hope you have a great day.  You know that color and the glowing bracelets really work for you.  C'mere and gimme a hug.  Did you know that I'm a whiz at logic puzzles? How about cooking? Boy is that dangerous, am I right?
DBBD - *good friend!*

Cassie - *groan* I feel like I'm about to burst.
Addy - Almost over but don't forget it's your mother's party tonight.
Cassie - Oh yeah.. I should probably actually be there.
Addy - Probably.  It's your third trimester..why not just relax until you pop.
Cassie - I'm so uncomfortable I'm not sure I can but let's do this.

Artie - Do I have to age up?
Addy - Yes!  For the Hundredth time Yes!
Artie - Didn't have to yell!
(( For some reason the insane red man does this a lot.. I think he's paranoid ))

Bella - I'll go first.. *blows so hard some of the candles tilt*
Artie - *dejectedly tries to get to his cake around the well-wishers*
Everyone else - Happy Birthday!

I couldn't hack the old look on her new body.. so here's the Bella Grandma look!

Artie - *blows and nothing happens*  Oh well.. look at that.  I guess I won't be getting old today.
Addy - Nice try, gramps.  Try again.

Artie - Ow.  Holy Pam *groans, cracks his back*  I did not miss this feeling..
Addy - You think that's bad.. you should see your hair.
Artie - Oh no.. is it bad..?
Addy - It's.. bright.

Artie - You know what this means..
Addy - No.. what does it mean?
Artie - Oh come on.. Where's the fish cake with the marshmallows and the stuff.?
Addy - Oh.. it's where you can't get it..
Artie - *face falls* Not funny.
Addy - I find it hilarious actually...
Artie - Okay but first I'm going to the bathroom to handle this hair.

Artie - *still mumbling about impossible women.. but at least he has red hair again*

Artie - Hurry up and take the picture!
Addy - Done.
Artie - Hey this almost isn't gag-nasty...

At Age 100, Artie Grim became immortal again.
Artie - Mwahahaha hahahaha hahaha hahaha

Founder: Artie Grim
Traits: Evil, Neat, Insane
[√] 1 Career: Criminal (Boss)
[√] 2 Aspirations: Public Enemy, Chief of Mischief
[√] 3 Skills: Mischief, Logic, Charisma
[√] 4 Rewards: Always Welcome, Speed Cleaner, Moodlet Solver, Free Services
[√] 5 Gold Medal Parties: Birthday Party, Dinner Party, Incognito Costume, House Party, Date
[√] 6 Good Friends(1 Unique BFF): Alexander Goth, Bella Goth, Cassandra Goth, Reid Cheung-Dinh, Joaquin Le Chien, Melody Holder (BFF)
[√] 7 Emotional Whims: Be Mean to Someone (Angry) / Tell Self-Deprecating Joke (Embarrassed) / Tell a Joke (Happy) / Do Sit-Ups! (Energized) / Suggest Fun Activities to Someone (Bored) / Practice Pick-Up Lines in Mirror (Confident) / Send Flirty Text (Flirty)
[√] 8 Museum Pieces: Space Print - Battle Stars (§495) x 8 = Total §3560

Next Chapter
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Congratulations, Artie!

And I think you might have started a trend of gnomes officiating over weddings. I absolutely cracked up when I saw that. But it made me sad for the gnomes from TS3, too.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #169 on: April 19, 2016, 10:26:45 AM »
Congratulation Artie, what a handsome old man <3

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #170 on: April 19, 2016, 10:29:08 AM »
@MarianT Haha I didn't know you had done it.  I'm still so behind on stories *seriously goes looking for her latest story*   I just thought it would be funny.  I miss the gnomes, too :(  Artie has 6 of the new gnomes in his house.  and I'm sure I'll end up putting them all in eventually. 

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #171 on: April 19, 2016, 10:38:27 AM »
Congrats again, Artie! I'll forgive him befriending the DBBD just this once  ;) His evil laugh during his ambrosia shot was perfect!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2016, 11:01:33 AM »
Time to play catch up on responding to you guys.  I've been holding back so much because I knew about Melody and how Cassie had things going so it just felt more important to attempt more updates than responding!  So now I'm responding haha.

I'd almost guess the baby was Reid's if they weren't so...paper-white.
This comment made me crack up so much.  Mostly because with the skins that I use, crib stage doesn't show skin color so they could be very white in the crib and then randomly the darkest black of the ones I use as soon as they become a child. 

I promise child skin tones are in the next two updates. 

And Artie, do not break Cass heart, if you do so I will hate you!

Hm... still think Cassie would have made a better spouse for Artie, but Melodie is certainly interesting. 

Right now I'm mad at artie

While he ended up doing exactly this, he understands if you have to hate him.  The wish to marry Melody randomly happened right at the end of their date and I was so surprised by it that I decided that's what he really wanted to do and then I figured out his motives.. which might be revealed eventually.  We shall see.

Why do I feel like Artie still has something up his sleeve?  *puzzled

This happens to everyone because he always has something up his sleeve.  Even now I can think of at least two plots he's working on and this is after he made immortal.  Though.. he has been pushing my limits and making me think of bring back the troll hole/immortal jail.. just for him.

I am so sad for Cassy, but to be honest, that purple skin colour would beat a normally looking sim at any time. Cant wait to see the baby colours :D

Yeah this has always been kind of one of my philosophies.  Though my game may be onto me.  All the new families of 3 (1 parent, 1 teen , 1 child) are normal skin tones.  Just means I need to do the randomly joining all the careers and force the game to come up with people that work there thing.  It might work! Then again I haven't actually followed Cass to work since her first day. 

When Don turned up all flirty I burst out laughing, too late old man ^-^ I remember all those gnomes you used to have, seemed right one should watch over the wedding. Welcome, Aria, I want to know which skin she gets or if it'll surprise us.

Don showed up flirty and the first thing I thought of was that he had heard she was pregnant.  I could hear in my head during the initial exchange. "Can't get pregnant twice!" but then she almost puked on his shoes and that made me laugh.  It was hysterical.

Congrats again, Artie! I'll forgive him befriending the DBBD just this once  ;) His evil laugh during his ambrosia shot was perfect!

DBBD was the highest friend level he had in all of the people panel not including the people in the house.  So he really only needed a few friendly interactions to push up to where he needed to be.  He was entirely too convenient.. or gullible. 

I think that's all of the major ones.  Thank you everyone that's been reading.  It was kind of crazy as I tried to be all suspenseful and do some things out of sequence and then put them back in.   Both meetings of the ladies happened before Mortimer's death but Melody officially lived with them for Cassie's birthday.  I just had her locked upstairs working on her programming and gaming skills for her new aspiration.  She came into the house at level 8 of her career and needed 9 programming and 4 charisma of which she had 0 of both so it took some work!  The alien cook, Mariana, actually aged up to elder right before Reid turned YA. 

I finally have half a plan when it comes to what aspirations Artie can finish and can't finish.  I think I know what I want to do with little Aria and Simonis, too.  However, it slightly feels like I'm about to have to rebuild the house all over again.  Notifications and birthdays all over the place. 

Random question:   At what point should I keep refeed Artie his ambrosia? When I get the message in the game that it's almost his time or do it when the bar is all full but not before the plumbobs flutter?  Sims 4 timing seems different than 3 for some reason.  Oh well.. I have two updates to do.

Hint:  One is exactly the skin color you would expect.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2016, 11:08:22 AM »
Congrats on achieving ambrosia in a whole new realm. ;)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #174 on: April 19, 2016, 11:32:50 AM »
Woo, congrats Artie!  I still think it would be funny if his choice came back to bite him ;) hehehe

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #175 on: April 19, 2016, 11:34:48 AM »
Yay, Artie, congrats! Rica, my understanding is that time in Sims 4 passes about 15% slower than in Sims 3. I've noticed the difference too and it's culture shock to go from one to the other. I think other players tend to feed ambrosia every week or so.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #176 on: April 19, 2016, 11:49:08 AM »
I give colt and his gang a plate the day after they get the notice. I almost forgot once and the bar was filled completely, I won't do that again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #177 on: April 19, 2016, 12:55:53 PM »
Regarding your question about when to feed Artie more ambrosia -- you can wait till he gets the 2nd notice, but not too long. Every 9-10 days should be fine.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #178 on: April 20, 2016, 12:14:19 AM »
Artie, you're a beast.  Did a lovely wedding though.  I like the cute nooboo.  Including the yellow skin.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #179 on: April 20, 2016, 06:49:23 AM »
I have Kessy eat her ambrosia after her first notice, just to be safe as I don't play my dynasty file everyday to remember to check her age bar.