Author Topic: The Ciara Dynasty Ch 14 June 9  (Read 15528 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Ciara Dynasty Ch 8 May 20th!
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2015, 05:42:12 AM »
No, Amelia, not in your parents bed! Moses taunting his Mum with the cupcake was fabulous.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline CiaraCarter

• Llama Wrangler
  • ^^Not a creepy, silent lurker any longer^^
Re: The Ciara Dynasty Ch 8 May 20th!
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2015, 06:49:52 AM »
It was so funny, I usually play in fast forward so I am loving all these silly little moments you capture when you slow it down and pay attention :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Ciara Dynasty Ch 9 May 21st
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2015, 02:49:45 PM »
Cupcake taunting...way to go Moses! And visits to Sixam on the horizon, fab! Congrats Moses on maxing your career.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2015, 10:23:21 PM »
Moses is so funny! I really like what you have done with his character.. and here is hoping many more 'conquests' for Amelia  :o

Offline CiaraCarter

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2015, 05:14:19 PM »
Chapter 10

Watcher: “What are you doing today?”

Moses: “Today, we are upgrading the cloning machine so we can clone sims.”

Watcher: *jaw drops* “I didn’t even know such a thing was possible. I’m learning a lot going to work with you.”

Watcher: “Aww, can we keep him Moses?”

Moses: “I think you already bit off more than you can chew for now, Watcher.”

Watcher: “True that.”

Watcher: “Ooooh, looks like our Pollinator was successful. Hehe.”

Watcher:” Hey! That can’t be safe for the baby, stop that!”

Moses: *Mind Controls*

Watcher: “Speaking of our Pollinator. Zachary, before you go, you should know your existence here wasn’t completely fruitless.

You knocked up Vanessa Flowers and now your legacy shall live on forever. Rest in peace, I hardly knew ye.”

Watcher: “Very impressive, Grim. Did you take gymnastics when you were younger?”

Grim: “Nah, gymnastics is for sissies. I took ballet.”

Watcher: “Wow, Grim, if looks could kill…you’d be, um…” *awkward*

Watcher: “I thought you were supposed to be working on making some friends today?”

Moses: "That's why I'm chipping her out.”

Watcher: “Well, she does look pretty suspicious. Do you think she’s an alien?

Moses: “I've been searching for aliens my whole life and haven't seen any yet, so no. Probably not. I'll know when I see one.”

Moses: “Now go away! We don’t want your kind around here.”

Watcher: "I"m confused, if she's NOT an alien, what kind of sim don't you want around here???”

Moses: “ Bllondes. Blech.”

Five minutes later:

Watcher: “ That, my friend, is karma.”

Amelia: “Hello, I’d like to throw a birthday party please. Make sure there are one or two cute teenagers. What? It’s for my father.

No, the birthday party, not the teenagers. Jeesh….”

Teen “Oh man, I didn’t know it was an Ugly Sweater Party.”

Samuel: “What’s an Ugly Sweater Party?”

Adeline: “Happy Birthday, my favorite son!”

Samuel: *nervously clears throat* “Um, Dottie, would you do me the honor of dancing with me?”

Samuel: “I feel like we're the King and Queen of Prom, Dottie...”

♫ ♫  Get down on it….get down on it…♫ ♫

Watcher: “Ok, Moses, make a wish!  I’m wishing for you to max one more skill and make six good friends."

Moses: “Hmmm, I wish my wife would bring that horn into the bedroom later.”

Moses: “Wheeeeee” *giggles*

Watcher: “Happy birthday ol man! Talia can give you a massage later, you have to max your video gaming skill. Chop chop.”

Amelia: *purrs* “ROWR”

Watcher: “Score! First kiss #2. Ok, send him home, you have homework to do. Tomorrow you can invite over someone else.”

Watcher: “I love coming to work with you, Moses. What are you doing?”

Moses: *waving arms* “I am unsuccessfully attempting to contact aliens.”

Watcher: “Ooooooh.”

Moses: *singing*

♫" Hello, is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?" ♫

Watcher: “ First kiss #3! Serial Romantic Aspiration, Milestone II complete! Awesomesauce! Now take a quick nap, more to do sweetums, much much more to do!”
[/size]

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Ciara Dynasty Ch 10 May 22
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2015, 02:31:43 AM »
Happy birthday Moses. Yeah, pretty ugly those sweaters! lol. Samuel and Dottie 'dancing' *giggle* It actually kinda looked like they were!!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2015, 05:52:27 AM »
Ha ha, ugly sweater party. It's nice to see Sam have some sort of enjoyment in his life, lol. Amelia is stunning in the new dress.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2015, 12:55:01 AM »
So many deaths in your family already!  I didn't even realize Santiago had joined the family!

Awww, poor, rejected Tony and his sexy back silhouette!
Congratulations on your first immortal!  Adelaide really earned her immortality!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2015, 08:38:28 PM »
Oh my!  I love your Sims XD lol  Samuel is... well, I about died of laughter when he was dancing with the cow plant.

Offline CiaraCarter

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2015, 09:50:14 AM »
Chapter 11

Watcher: “Good morning, Adeline! I see you’re giving up on losing weight the old fashioned way.”

Adeline: “I figured I could give it a shot. All this swimming really does help, but I have an awful sweet tooth I’m afraid to say.”

Watcher: “Hope it doesn’t backfire like most of Moses’ serums….you’re smoking…are you supposed to be smoking?”

Watcher: “It worked! You look amazing. Gonna need a facelift now though, holy wrinkles.”

Watcher: “MOSES! If you are hungry, there is plenty of food in your kitchen. Stay away from Dottie! You have your mother’s sweet tooth, that’s for sure. Now jump in the shower and then go play video games. It is taking you so long to max that skill, I’m getting nervous.”

Moses: *whines* “Waaaaattccchhheerrr…I never get to have any fun!”

Watcher: “Yayyy, you did it! You can’t tell me that isn’t enjoyable. I can see your fun bar.”

Watcher: “Amelia, this girl is a hard nut to crack, maybe you should give up on her and try someone else?”

Amelia: “She’s insane, Watcher, which makes her more of a challenge. Plus, there aren’t many teens in our neighborhood. Even when I make friends at school they’re little kids. So, I can’t be too picky.”

Watcher: “Thank Plumbob! She wasted two days of your life, Ame. Kiss all the teens you can, I guess. You’ll be an adult in a few more days and then you’ll have all kinds to choose from.”

Amelia: *singing*  “I kissed a girl and I liked it…”

Watcher: “Was she wearing cherry chap stick?”

Amelia: “What? No, why would you ask such a random question? Sometimes you are so weird, Watcher.”

Watcher: *sighs*

Moses: *pouts* “Amelia gets to eat donuts, Watcher. Why can’t I have donuts?”

Watcher: “Because Amelia is maxing her fitness skill and burns it all off on the treadmill. You will die, if you do that. And if you die, I will fail. And I will not fail this dynasty because you need a dang donut.”

Moses: “Hmmph.”

Watcher: “I promise, after you eat Ambrosia, a whole lifetime of donuts. So get outside and greet every one that walks by. Today is friend making day, you aren’t even going in to work.”

Moses “So, if you will be my friend, I can live forever, and eat donuts til my belly explodes!”

Watcher: “Keep up the good work, Amelia! Looking good Adeline!”

Adeline: “Thanks Watcher, I may never get dressed again. I look marvelous.”

Watcher: “Maybe it’s time to get you a little sumpin sumpin on the side? Your ‘Ol Softie’ has been gone for a long time now…”

Adeline: “Maybe.”

Watcher: “Sam, I told you, everyone is busy! I thought you’d be happy that I got you a cake, that’s more than I’ve done before. And Dottie is not coming inside.”

Samuel: *always happy* “I’ll wait. They’re coming, you’ll see.”

Two hours later…

Watcher: “You are the most patient sim in the universe. Ok, your mom and your brother are here to celebrate. Get old now!”

Samuel: “I have had such a great life, Watcher. I like to enjoy every minute of it. You need to live in the moment and relax sometimes. Hmmm, I wish for many more years with my family and Dottie, and you, Watcher.”

Watcher: “Ok, well…happy birthday, Sam.”

Watcher: “Ok Moses, this is it. Your daughter is throwing a dinner party/birthday party. If you can seal the deal with this girl and make her your BFF then you are done. So turn on the charm. Or go watch clouds or something.”

Watcher: “I adore your party dress, Amelia! Don’t let your Uncle Sam see you hitting on his girl.”

Amelia and Dottie: *get down*

Adeline: “I’m so excited to be having a party again! Brings me back to my younger days.”

Watcher: “Well, you’ve still got it going on Ade. But I really need you in the kitchen for this party. I have a special dish in mind.”

Adeline: “I hope this isn’t for me, because I made some much tastier Trout Meuniere for the party.”

Watcher: “Nope. If Moses plays his cards right, it will be for him.”

Watcher: “Soo? I just got your second notification, I’m about to faint away from stress.”

Moses: “I did it, Watcher! These two lovely ladies have become my final two friends. Lexie here has agreed to be my BFF. I triple checked the spreadsheet, we did it!”

Watcher: “This is when I ‘SQUEEEE!!!’  Now get  inside, your daughter is becoming a Young Adult and we need to be there.”

Watcher: “Happy birthday dear Amelia, happy birthday to youuuuuu”

Amelia: *singing*  “I’m sexy and I know it…”

Watcher: “You are gorgeous still, phew! Does this hot dog head guy know this is a dinner party, not an incognito? Please tell me he’s not going to be your next conquest. I know how you like the crazy ones.”

Random party goer: *in shock*

Watcher: “Ok, everybody, listen up. Head to the Family Museum, we have one more important thing to do tonight and not much time left to do it in.”

Moses: “I can’t believe we did it.”

Adeline: “I knew you would do it.”

Talia: “I never doubted you would do it, dear.”

Amelia: “Way to go, Dad!”

Watcher: “I certainly had my doubts that we would do it. You probably had hours left!”

Samuel: “Did what?

Watcher: “Woohoo! My second Immortal. Now I can breathe, for a little while at least. Back to the grindstone with Amelia and her many romances. But for today, I’m just going to enjoy this moment. This challenge is hard!”

*clapping, cheering, stomps, and whistles*
[/size]

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2015, 10:29:00 AM »
I'm "clapping, cheering, stomps, and whistles" right along with you! Good (and hilarious) job!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Ciara Dynasty Ch 11 May 27
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2015, 12:02:33 AM »
Congratulations on your second immortal!

(Kool & the Gang ftw! lol)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2015, 02:52:34 AM »
Woo! Congrats on your second immortal!  ;D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2015, 07:03:09 AM »
Congrats Moses and you! I love Amelia, she is going to be so much more fun now she's YA =D

Offline CiaraCarter

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Ciara Dynasty Ch 12 June 4
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2015, 08:45:11 AM »
Chapter 12

Watcher: “Working hard or hardly working? Heh.”

Amelia: “It’s all I do these days, Watcher. Write write write.  I’m drawing up blank.”

Watcher: “Ah, Writer’s Block.  Let’s get you working on your aspiration for a while then. We could all use a change of scenery, too.”

Talia: “Can I come along, too, Watcher? I’m bored out of my gourd. Literally. Gardening is so monotonous.”

Watcher: “Sure, let’s all head to Granite Falls for a weekend getaway. And, ah, happy birthday. Sorry I missed another one. I thought I was on a roll.”

Watcher: “Ok you two, a quick nap, then get busy.”

Amelia and Sam: “ZZZZZZzzzzz”

Adeline: “AAAH, I don’t know what’s worse, the flying blood suckers or this fishy “dessert”.”

Watcher: “Well, that plate of glowing food is what keeps you living, dear. Use all those extra years of life to build up your herbalism skill and make some bug repellant.”

Adeline: “Hmmm. Maybe.”

Moses: “Hmmm, there’s something about this glowing, purple man I do not like.”

Watcher: “Dude, you have spent hours, days, years of your life trying to contact sims like him. Go say hello!”

Moses: “If you are insinuating that this guy is an alien, I am going to have to disagree.  The government has assured us repeatedly that there is no such thing. Remember, I’m a scientist. We only believe in what we can see.”

Watcher:  “I know you’re enjoying this aspiration sweetie, but you have to seal the deal.  Make him a boyfriend, give him a kiss…”

Amelia: *ignores* *looks deep into eyes*

The next morning…

Watcher: “Awww, I’m sorry that one of the many random dudes you flirted with yesterday just flirted with someone else right in front of you. You’ll survive.”

Amelia: “No, I’ll never love another like I love…him…”

Watcher: “Come on, let’s meet some new people. That always cheers you up.”

Watcher: “I’m glad you met the hermit, Ame, but you really didn’t have to greet her ‘enchantingly’, did you?” *shudders*

Amelia: “Her name is Melinda. She’s the love of my life, Watcher.”

Watcher: “No, no she is not.  But since you started this, just make her your girlfriend and let’s get some fishing in.”

Samuel: “Look Watcher! I got an angelfish, just like you always want!”

Watcher: *sighs* “Good job, Sam. Start catching, Amelia. I’m excited to go home and go to work with your dad. I have some things I want him to see.”

Later that night…

Watcher: “Uh, what’s going on??

Amelia: “Maybe there will be some cute aliens up here! See ya in a while, Watcher!”

Moses: “What’s in here, Watcher?”

Watcher: “Not sure, never had a sim max his handiness skill before and be able to get in. Let’s explore, so I can take my mind off your daughter doing who knows what with aliens.”

Moses: “Don’t be silly, Watcher. I didn’t see it happen, therefore, you must have imagined it. No such things as aliens, remember?”

Watcher: “Thanks for coming down Sam! There’s lots to collect here, Moses, pretty cool looking, too.”

Samuel: “I love this place! I only have three more types of fish to catch, maybe I can find them here.”

Watcher: “Don’t hold your breath, I’m pretty sure that aspiration is just glitching on you, you have one of every kind already in your inventory. But your time left is pretty short, Sam, so fish til your heart is content.”

Watcher: “Wow, you’re looking a little more uh, confident than I expected upon your return.”

Amelia: “The things I know now, Watcher, the things I know... Nothing can intimidate me now. Let’s go meet some new sims, shall we?”

Amelia: “Found one!”

Watcher: “Ok, you get to know him, I’m heading to work with your dad.”

Moses: “Hellooo in there!”

Watcher: “OOOH, I think it’s working this time!”

Moses: “Hold on, Watcher, here we goooooo!

Watcher: “Wow. It is absolutely beautiful here."

Moses: “I feel so, philosophical. Makes me rethink all the time I spent hating things I didn’t know or understand.”

Watcher: “Wow. Deep.”

Moses:  *in high, piercing voice* “AH! It’s one of them! What do I do, what do I do?”

Watcher: “I don’t know!! Look at him, though. He looks harmless enough. Just treat him like you do any other sim, I guess.”

Watcher: “Wait. Why is he nekkid?”

Moses: “Heh.”

Moses: *dumbstruck* “So. Many. Aliens.”

Watcher: “Oh my. There’s a whole colony of them here! They’re having a sim party? How cool. What do you have to say now, my brilliant yet dimwitted sim?”

Moses: *mumbles* “You were right, and I was wrong.”

Watcher: “Say again?”

Moses: *sighs* “Ok ok ok! You are the greatest sim goddess in the simverse. You are all knowing, omnipotent, and beautiful.”

Watcher: *blushes* “Awww, thanks for throwing that last one in there. I do what I can, you have no idea how much harder it is for a human to keep herself up…anyway…”

Watcher: “What are you doing?!”

Moses: “I don’t know! I’m supposed to dance with them, joke with them, and use the Sim Ray on them. For work.”

Watcher: “Well, that sounds silly to me. I don’t want you making any enemies. Let’s wrap it up and head home.  I’ve seen enough for today, we’ll go check on Amelia, see what her body boyfriend count is up to.”

**Authors note** I have finally caught up to where I'm at, play wise, which is nice. I appreciate all the comments, even if my tablet often eats my responses! I blame that more on my own ineptitude than the tablets. Also, my game glitched repeatedly during a sims demise, it just kept shutting down and I was getting frustrated and didn't want to play anymore, BUT, I finally "cheated" and entered a neighbors house for a few sim hours, let the guy die peacefully when I wasn't there, then reentered the lot. I know this may be against the rules, but eh, I'm not worrying about points or anything like that so...no biggie. Thanks for reading!
[/size]

anything