Author Topic: Sims 4 - Add lots to my world?  (Read 50835 times)

Offline Shay

• Townie
Sims 4 - Add lots to my world?
« on: December 27, 2015, 06:55:23 PM »
I like to add lots to my world but so far, I cannot figure out how. I want to add a venue from the community but I do not have a lot large enough. Today is the first I have been able to sit down and spend a few hours playing.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Add lots to my world?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 08:06:38 PM »
At this point in time we can not add lots to The Sims 4. All we can do is edit existing lots. If you have Get Together there are two 64x64 lots in Windenburg other than that 50x50 is the largest. The large lots are occupied unless you build in Newcrest, which is completely empty for simmers who like to build, so you will have to delete what is already there.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
How-To: Place a House/Lot in-game
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 10:33:34 PM »
How-To: Place a House/Lot in-game

How to Place Lots - Carl's Guide Photo Walk-through -
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/place-lot.php

1. Load a saved game, and choose the town/world you want to place your lot in.
2. Go to the Gallery, and select the My Library tab.
3. Select the house/lot you want to place in-game. Make note of what size lot it is - this will be needed later.
-- Down in the right-hand corner of the popup there are two buttons. An arrow pointing at a square (this is called the Place Lot button) and a arrow pointing down and a pencil (this is called the Place and Edit button)
4. Click the Place Lot or Place and Edit button, your choice. 
5. Pick a lot that's the same size or bigger, as the house/lot will place better. -- Click on it, then click on the check mark to confirm you want to place the house/lot there.
6. Choose to place the lot furnished or unfurnished.
-- If you pick unfurnished, you will not be able to choose furnished when you move a Sim in.

----

Once the house is on the lot, click the hammer/wrench tool in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to go into build/buy mode. -Or- Move in a household from the library.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Shay

• Townie
Re: Add lots to my world?
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 03:21:40 PM »
Thanks. I will try that.