Author Topic: [BUG] Sims can't enter the house  (Read 28369 times)

Offline AlishaThibeault

• Nooboo
[BUG] Sims can't enter the house
« on: January 19, 2016, 02:49:07 PM »
It all started when my pregnant sim's got kicked out by her dead husband's family because she was trying to go to bed. They said that's inappropriate and after a 3rd time the sister of the dead husband kicked her out and then suddenly just kicked everyone out. I just built a house and re made a new household thinking if i could just move them into the new house it would work and nothing. Noone can get in the house. I've tired making them travel and then bringing them back and seeing if that helps and nothing. I don't know what to do. 

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: [BUG] Sims can't enter the house
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 05:17:19 PM »
This is a known bug. If you have this bug please use the link below to share your experience with the bug and also to click the Me Too button below the the first post in the thread. This may help it get some attention and possibly fixed.

Sims unable to enter the house
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Sims-unable-to-enter-the-house/td-p/3462135/page/1

However, there are some work-arounds noted below.

1. Check the house for possible problems; replace the front door and check the foundation of the house isn't too high - needing stairs.

2. Reset Sim - resetsim [firstname lastname]

3. If that doesn't work, evict the household and then move them back in. This in effect resets the household.

-- Go to manage world. - Evict current household. Then move household back into their house.

4. Switch active families. - Switch to a different family and then back again.

Edited to Add:

If your sims do get kicked out of their own home if you move them to another house, save the original house to your library, bulldoze the lot and place your house back down and then move your sims back in everything will be fine again and all their friendships etc will still be intact.  :)
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.