Author Topic: Rotational Play  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Rotational Play
« on: March 23, 2016, 04:19:41 PM »
Hi, Does anybody here have tips on how to do rotational play? I have a huge family that needs to be split up, but I want to keep up w/all members. This is in IP so another question is that once I split the family, will the member who is in a separate dwelling continue to see all the islands or will they have to be "discovered" again. Thanks!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Rotational Play
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 04:41:02 PM »
I'm not sure on this one as I don't play rotationally. However, @MarianT might have some tips to share.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 07:00:54 PM »
Thanks Mrs Flynn!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 07:54:34 PM »
It's been a year and a half since I played TS3. There are several reasons why playing rotationally is not a good idea -- the chief being that your sims lose their friendships and also any wishes you've tried to save. I don't know whether islands that your sims have discovered in one household would have to be discovered again. If you find out, let us know. :)
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 12:38:08 AM »
Thanks Marian! I'm using NRAAS MC & SP so they wouldn't lose their wishes. The family is so big that it really lags the game down bad. I'll experiment and see what happens on the islands part. I'm guessing that they'll have to discover them again, but it's only a guess.

anything