Author Topic: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty  (Read 154807 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Yeah the site is down for maintenance now.  So hopefully this will all go away very soon.

Update: All pictures are once again showing up.  If anyone is still having problems let me know!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Aria looks great with black hair, I've been sick the past few days so looking at Aria and Artie has been difficult (my eyesight is already terrible). Can't wait to get better so it doesn't hurt my eyes, lol. I think in the future we should have an option to take pregnant Sims to the hospital, poor Yuki.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
@Nettlejuice Sorry that they hurt your eyes and I hope you feel better soon!  And yes maybe with the new kids pack.  It's just stuff but they seem to tweak things with every release. I remember when these aspirations were harder!

Now that the photobucket drama is over, I can update again without fear of you guys not seeing any of it!

Cassie - So.. I guess we live with each other now.
Robin - Yep.
Cassie - And we're both kind of old.
Robin - Uh huh.
Cassie - Look I know I haven't treated you the best but there are reasons for that.  Reasons that I'm not sure I'll manage to get over anytime soon.  But I think it's a good thing you're here for our son.  Okay?
Robin - I can accept that.  But what about us?
Cassie - What about us?
Robin - Do I mean so little to you?
Cassie - Honestly....

Robin - How could I have been so stupid to fall for you?
Cassie - You fell for me?
Robin - Yes.. I loved.. no I still love you.  And not just for the child that you brought into this world. 
Cassie - I'm.. I'm sorry Robin.  But it's just not meant to be that way.

Addy - Well that's an interesting.. is your arm still human?
Cassie - Wha? 
Addy - Your right arm..
Cassie - Oh that's just added armor and programming stuff for the lab.
Addy - But why do you need it?
Cassie - Guess you'll just have to come to work with me and find out.
Addy - Ehh. 

The first of the children have popped and Aria was such good friends with Yuki, she got to see the baby before Alex.
Aria - Well hello Baby Margaret.  Aren't you just the cutest little thing? 
Baby - *just STARES at the red woman*    (* Not THAT red woman)

Aria - Don't worry little one.  I'm not here to steal your candy.  As far as I can tell we can't do that anymore.  But I am going to let your mom sleep off your birth while I give you a quick bottle and nappy change.  How does that sound?  Yes.. Eat up.  My friend Alex is going to come over and he's just dying to meet you.  Do you know who he is yet?  He's your Daddy.  And he's going to love you so much.  Yes.  How could he not?  You're just the sweetest thing.
Addy - Okay you can stop now. You're a Grim and even though the only witness is 10 hours hold.  It's almost sickening.
Aria - Shush woman.

Alex - *makes all kinds of unmanly baby sounds*
Margaret - *coos and gurgles, ++*

In other news, Morgan Fyres is about ready to pop.   Luna Villareal is still not showing signs of pregnancy despite having gotten "the treatment" first.  We may have to give up the Villareals as a lost cause!

*BOOM*
Addy - Uhh.. Robin.  You okay?
Robin - *groans*  yeah.
Addy - Oh Good.  Maybe we should try something not trying to kill you..

And sense he is getting on in years, Artie gave them a chance to have fun with the photo studio with him at the helm. 

Addy - Why do all you men become an adult with your hands together like you're posing for a magazine?
Reid - Don't know what you're talking about.
Addy - You're doing it right now.
Reid - Oh and one second Morgan is calling.  *answers phone.* Really?  You could have called me to come to the hospital with you.  No no I get it.  I'll come by for a visit soon.  Talk to you later darling.
Addy - And?
Reid - I have a little girl - Amelia Fyres. 

Welcome Amelia Fyres.. 

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Great picture of Morgan and the baby!

And I think Aria looks much more like a Grim with her black hair.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
I like the black hair on her.  It never worked for Artie but for her it definitely does.   Also, that is the image for the family when I mouse over the house.  So I opened my backup file, went to manage worlds and screenshotted it.  I thought it was entirely too funny between the two expressions. 

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Maybe it's because Artie wears a lot of black as-is? I love red and black together but there needs to be a balance. Aria at least wears a bit of purple too (my other favorite color to use with red).

Plus, Amon and Aker from the last dynasty had black hair and it suited them well. Hair diversity in Grims can be a good thing. ;)

And YAY for seeding the town with babies! They're sometimes the most fun part of dynasties.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher

With the added pressure of Robin's age, Artie asked him what all he wanted to get accomplished and then attempted to help in every way he could.  Mostly because he felt bad about the whole Cassie dynamic and  Robin was giving him evil looks whenever he got the chance.
Artie - You see how that move leaves you open.  There was this crazy lady back on Lunar Lakes that used to get me like that every time we played.  It only took four tries before I stopped doing it. 
Robin - Ahh yes.  *doesn't believe the Lunar Lakes story.. and blames Artie for Cassie's indifference*

Meet Margaret Behr ( I want to name her Margaret Tiger so bad ).  She is definitely a lot of Suki in her and I'm hoping the red hair means she'll have blue hair when she hits teen.
Alex - So what ddid you want to do today?
Margaret - Anything I want?
Alex - Anything you want.  We have video games, books, outside movie screens, chess, kids toys and a pool.. just to name a few.
Margaret - Wow. Can we talk first?
Alex - Absolutely.

Addy - And what are you two up to?
Aria - Shh.. need concentration
Simonis - Hacking the school to get our A's early.
Aria - Then we plan to hack work to get the promotion faster there too.
Addy - It was a mistake to let you two learn Programming wasn't it?
Aria - *just whistles while she works*

Addy - Congratulations on the A.
Aria - I would have earned it eventually we both know that.
Addy - Yes but you didn't have to cheat.
Aria - This just means less homework and more milestones, like this one.
Addy - Are you really cooking beetles?
Aria - Yep.  I'm making 2 plates to put in the fridge to see if the guests grab them without realizing.
Addy - Just.. ew.

Margaret - You't the best Daddy.  Thanks for letting me come over.
Alex - You can come over every day if you want, sweetie. 
Margaret - I'll take you up on that.
Alex - I hope you do.

Margaret - Daddy can I ask for one more favor?
Alex - Anything pumpkin.  What is it?
Margaret - Can I move in?
Alex - We don't have any room in the house sweetie.  I'm sorry.
Margaret - Maybe when you get room?
Alex - Getting room means that your cousin Simonis's Dad would have to die and that's just not a nice thought is it?
Margaret - No.. You're right.  How about you read to me before Mom picks me up?
Alex - You got it short stuff.

Addy - Reid Cheung-Dinh!
Reid - What?
Addy - You're not supposed to wear them out to the point of faceplanting on the floor!
Reid - I can't help it sometimes.
Addy - That can't be good for baby-making.
Reid - I'm going to be quiet now and just go back to working out. She's allowed to stay the night so maybe she'll get some sleep.
Addy - Hopefully!

Alex - And just as Rapunzel and Flynn got to the canyon, they noticed the rope bridge wasn't attached to anything.  The guards were fast approaching from the tunnel behind them and the Stabbington Brothers bust through one of the wooden entrances down in the canyon.  They were being surrounded so the beautiful maiden slammed her frying pan into Flynn's stomach and then moved to wrap her hair around one of the beams to swing across to the other side.
Simonis - *muttering: Right like you can do that with hair.*
Margaret - Shhh.  Unless you can tell a better story.
Simonis - Actually.. I do know one about a troll princess.
Alex - Maybe next time.  I think I hear Yuki.

Addy - That's quite a collection you have there.
Aria - Thanks but I'm still missing the regular Morel Mushrooms.
Addy - Oh?  Does that mean now that it's the weekend you'd like to go back to Granite Falls?
Aria - Yeah I would but I don't want to take everyone.
Addy - Maybe we can arrange for a chaperone to take you.
Aria - And Simonis.
Addy - Yes and Simonis.

For two days of exploring the deep woods, Reid decided to join them.  Asking Morgan and their daughter to come as well so they could do stuff as a family.  This is also the time I realized that Luna Villareal finally gave birth to twins!
Addy - Wow.. Having a kid really aged Morgan.
Reid - Shh.
Amelia - Wow Daddy you're kind of tall.
Reid - Don't worry munchkin.  One day you'll be just as tall as I am.
Amelia - Can we play horseshoes?
Reid - I would love that.

Aria - Are you sure this is where I need to go?
Addy - Yes, quite.  Besides where else would you stick a hermit in the woods.
Aria - Good point.  Okay where here goes nothing.

Amelia - This is the best vacation ever.
Reid - It most definitely is, sweetpea. 
Addy - She looks so much like you, it's crazy.

Meet Aria's future really good friend.  She's my kind of hermit- Crazy skin, purple eyes and clothes to match both!

Aria - Oh look at you.  You're such a cute little fish. *wiggles it around before putting it in her pocket*
Addy - This is concerning.  Have you been doing this with all of your fish?
Simonis - About ever other one actually. 
Addy - That's not normal Aria. 
Aria - I can't help that I like fish.
Addy - Possibly more than you should.  I'm not even sure Gelly talked to her fish.

Addy - Don't scare it away.. just grab it.
Simonis - I'm trying but it's floating higher than me and you're distracting. Shh!
Addy - Just get it!
Simonis - Ha.  I did.. no thanks to you.
Addy - Hmph.  I just figured you were going to stare at it all night.

Simonis - This is really tasty fish, Aria.
Aria - Thanks it's the one I named George down by the shore.
Reid - You named it and then fried it?
Aria - Yeah.  I named them all.
Nia the Hermit - I've named all the bugs and herbs.
Reid - The bugs we collected?
Nia - Yeah but you didn't get Frank. Wiley little walking stick, aint he?
Reid - It's getting late.. if you guys are ready we should head back.
Aria - *heavy sigh* Fine.  I'll be back next weekend probably Nia after my birthday.
Nia - I hope I'm still here sweetheart. 
Aria - Me too.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Back home...

Cassie - *sighs after daydreaming*

Artie - Hey Cass, whatcha doing over here?  Robin finally pop the question.
Cassie - No I kind of told him we had no future.
Artie - Why would you do that?
Cassie - Because I still like someone else.  Someone else who despite being married shows no real love for that match.
Artie - *sigh* That's ...complicated.
Addy - Just tell her.  She's old it's not like anyone will believe her now.  Stockholme syndrome or something.
Artie - No .. I'll tell you anyway.  It's hard to ruin a reputation like mine these days anyway.  Come on over to the patio and I'll let you in on something..

Artie - I never wanted you to think that you were not a special girl.  The truth is there were a lot of promises that I made coming into this and a few more made after the fact.  Not to mention the history I have with your family from ages ago. 
Cassie - I heard some of it but I'm not sure I get it.
Artie - In a different version of the multiverse, I lived in Sunset Valley.  I was sent to try a dynasty.  I had been a non-believer right before that.  I thought the whole thing was just some rumor that people had created but then I found out it was true.  Not just that it was true but that it was something that people had to do for various reasons in all kinds of places around the multiverse.  There are at least 10 other versions of our world right now where other people are doing the exact same thing for various reasons.  Some to reattain their immortality.  Some at this point may not even remember their reasons other than because they want to prove their family line can.  You just never know.  I finished one.
Cassie - Addy was your 8th generation. 
Artie - Yes and she made her immortality and we won.  We all got back our youth and moved on with our lives.  Sort of.  Adrasteia's mother was supposed to be a Grim by the name of Aine but there had been a plot in the background to ruin my success.  They took our watcher Rica and turned her into a Sim like us.  She was born to Aker and Anita.  We lost our guiding hand and she was forced to be the generation that loved without being able to have a marriage.  When we completed she was sent to do another type of dynasty in a race against Reka.  And that challenge was never completed.  It's in a strange form of limbo. 
Addy - Not my fault.
Artie - I don't blame you.  But there have to be other ways to get things done.  So I volunteered to do it again.  Eight generations of heart ache again, watching people die while we lived but there is no slavery this time. I will never be a good guy.  It's not in my blood.  I like the feel of a fight and enjoy the look of hatred in someone's eyes too much. .  Anyway.. you've gotten me off topic.  Back in Sunset Valley, I married your great aunt Agnes.  I fell for her hard during our marriage that I had started as just a means to an end.  She had money, she was a widow.  I needed cash flow in the beginning and she was the perfect candidate.  She's still a perfect candidate.  In fact in that world, your mother and father were both children that were the same age.  I asked your grandma Jocasta to move in with me because she was a gardener.  Simis was my fisherman.  Your mother was a painter, Agnes was a painter.  Your Uncle Michael was a sculptor.  Anything to get done the requirements I needed.  I lost all of them, including my own son Alex.  Your mother had you out of wedlock with your father.  Or a version of you that's not attached to your soul which is why you don't remember.  And you had a son named after your grandfathers, Simonis.  He was the love interest of my Great Granddaughter Astrea.  And then something happened with our world that made it all come to an end.  I lost all of them and had to start over.. and then again. 

Artie - When I see you, I see a beautiful, smart different version of the same little girl I watched grow up with my granddaughter Alicia.  If I hadn't known you were Cassandra or hadn't known a version of you before, it would have been easy to ignore the history knowing that it was different multiverses to make you my wife.  But your Dad asked me to promise that I would leave you alone.  And when I told my three wives I was doing another one.  They asked me not to outdo Big Love and not fall for someone else.  Agnes is the love of my lives.  She's my zing.  She tolerates Cassidy and Christin who I'm both very fond of.  They gave me Angela and Ares, after all.  Which is why I married someone who was in it for reasons other than love.  She gave me a child and for that she will always have my gratitude but she came into this with eyes wide open.  She might have been a little young though considering her actions sense then.  It's why I couldn't choose you.  You needed someone that could love you.  Could give you a child if you wanted one and everything else you deserved.  It wasn't meant to make you hate me and I didn't want to exactly explain it because I think if I had done so before now you would have thought of it as a sign of hope.  We've moved past the passion that may have struck us at one point and I know that we're friends.  We'd have to be for you to still be a member of my club after freezing me.
Cassie - *snickers*
Artie - Sorry.  I try not to be so long winded.

Cassie - I'm glad you told me all of it Artie.  I've been waiting you're right and that became a habit but now I see the truth.  Though, it explains some of the other things going on in the house too.
Artie - Yeah I know.  It's getting awkward. 

Cassie - Thank you so much for the talk.
Artie - Sorry it took me so long.
Cassie - No problem.  I get it now.  Friends.
Aritie - Yeah.. but really good friends.
Cassie - You got it.

Artie - Psst.  Addy.  I did gooood.
Addy - Don't ruin it.

Meanwhile upstairs..

Melody - *Kisses Reid*
Reid - Hey Umm.. what was that for.
Melody - I missed you while you were gone.

Reid - But you're Artie's wife.  The man who helped raise me especially after my parents died.
Melody - That didn't matter in the sauna.
Reid - I was a young kid who didn't realize what I was doing but I know now. 
Melody - What are you saying?
Reid - I'm saying to leave me alone.  Just because we live in the same house doesn't mean you can use me like some plaything.  You talk about how you feel used by Artie then you try and do it to me.
Melody - You're using all those women just to get kids.
Reid - No.. I'm sharing my heart with multiple partners and we just happen to have proof of that in the form of children.  Wow.  how shallow are you that this is how you see the whole thing.  Just leave me alone, Mrs. Grim.

Next Chapter

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Double Update (26 Apr)
« Reply #248 on: April 26, 2016, 06:20:54 PM »
Good on you Artie and Reid. I hope it isn't too late for Cassie to have some happiness in her life.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #249 on: April 26, 2016, 06:33:59 PM »
Deep update. But that one of the working the to the point of falling out on the floor was great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #250 on: April 26, 2016, 07:18:29 PM »
It was beautiful...until those last two pictures. D:
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #251 on: April 26, 2016, 07:33:35 PM »
Something happened between them in the sauna!?
Poor Melody--unloved, unappealing in her thoughtlessness, and now kept at a distance by everyone (except maybe Aria?).

Reid turned out so gorgeous--he and Amelia look beautiful together!
Why are Aria and Simonis dressed alike when they're hacking? Is that a club uniform?
Awww, no room for poor Margaret Behr to live with Daddy Alex. She's so cute!

Aria is really chugging forward with all her requirements!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #252 on: April 26, 2016, 07:42:22 PM »
Deep update. But that one of the working the to the point of falling out on the floor was great!!!
It was beautiful...until those last two pictures. D:

Obviously should have kept that for the end of the updates but didn't think about it.  I'll push to get you guys some laughs soon!

Something happened between them in the sauna!?
Poor Melody--unloved, unappealing in her thoughtlessness, and now kept at a distance by everyone (except maybe Aria?).

Reid turned out so gorgeous--he and Amelia look beautiful together!
Why are Aria and Simonis dressed alike when they're hacking? Is that a club uniform?
Awww, no room for poor Margaret Behr to live with Daddy Alex. She's so cute!

Aria is really chugging forward with all her requirements!
The club allows for friendly actions being a plus and apparently that means everyone wants to makeout (teens) or woohoo (adults) in the sauna which is part of the reason Addy is cold to Melody in the last few chapters.   It was like literally right after Reid became a Young Adult and she'd had Aria.  She has more wishes to kiss Reid and other things with him than she does with her husband who despite all this still has the highest relationship with her in the house.  They talk autonomously all the time.

Simonis and Aria both had level 6 Charisma coming into teenhood, just from chatting up the rest of the house as kids.  So in order to help Cassie hopefully complete the Successful Lineage aspiration before Grim comes calling I threw Simonis into a part time career (Sales Clerk).  Aria went too just to keep them out of my hair a little bit for now.  I'm actually trying to NOT finish everything before she's a YA.  There is a lot that is done though.  I'm a goal oriented watcher.  I can't help myself.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #253 on: April 26, 2016, 09:12:38 PM »
How curious that Melody is so into Reid!
Aha, that explains their matching outfits!
And I forgot to say this earlier in response to your explanation why Artie doesn't sleep in a Cordelia bed--what a great way to lower "Artie supervision" time.
Thanks for answering my questions!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #254 on: April 27, 2016, 10:50:53 AM »
My household all want to woohoo with my gen 2's partner and it's always in the sauna, luckily I have it locked up but it is so annoying having to fix relationships. Margaret is one cute kid, I'm looking forward to seeing who she takes after.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast