Author Topic: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty  (Read 156900 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The twins are absolutely adorable! I bet you have hundreds of shots because every little thing they do is too adorable, hehe.
Oh yes, they are so expressive!  I love them!
Awwww, I'm a little sad that the red one wasn't born first. Is he Ash? Does he have the insane trait?
The firstborn looks like a devilish Simonis.

Bridgette is very cute and looks good with the twins. I hope they form a terrorizing trio. (Or is she too nice?)
So many questions still, but I'll stop here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Are we sure colt and Artie aren't distance relatives? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
A little confused as to who the heir is, I'm routing for the Red Twin. Bridgette looks really cute, hopefully there are other options in town  ;)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
I'm thinking Ash is the red one and younger and Alistair is older but normal colored? *hopes I get a cookie for being right* *hopes I am right* Anyway, the twins are hilarious and Addy is amazingly patient dealing with them ('I will remove all of the toilets!' 'One aspiration and one A, that's all I ask!' Lol, Addy) Bridgette is cute; I assume she's on the list of potential spouses? We have to get that rainbow back in the bloodline somehow. Can't wait to see what the boys get up to next; they may even be a match for their founder.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Well, Rica did say that the pouting one was 30 seconds older, and I only saw Alistair (?) pouting, so I'm guessing the Pale grim is the heir.
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Hahahahahahaha!  I love how you call them all White Grim, Red Grim, or Red Mother, Pale Father.  Love it.  And love the twins.  I take it no hints as to who the heir is?

@Shewolf13 >.>  I haven't decided?

@oshizu Both boys are insane and technically I never said which one was born first.  ;)   And actually it's funny because  Red Twin is actually like the spitting image of Simonis without the skin.  I'm really sad that we're continuing with all the brown eyes though. 
As for Bridgette, she is kind of nice but she's a klepto so I have to watch her when she's at the house!  I will say that Bridgette is a member of Kid Club though (this will be explained very soon)

@sdhoey Last we checked?  Yes.  Haha Why?

@Nettlejuice That's what I was going for so I'm glad it worked so far!  And there is a good reason for this that has nothing to do with torturing my friends.  It's more because one of them will be with us for the rest of the story and the other one is destined to go the way of Reid.  So why not enjoy them as children before it becomes painfully obvious which one stays and goes.   And yes there are more options in the game.  Yay.  You will see soon.  Especially since Markus is her brother and he lives in the house and that was my chosen child to further Reid's line.

@dontmindme How about I give you a cookie anyway? ;)  I will reveal soon.  Promise.  And no she's not but there are others out there that will be on the road to dynasty blood.. I hope. 

@Magpie2012 While I hate to keep leading everyone on with the mystery I will say just because the pale one aged up first doesn't mean he's the one born first ;)

Another update will be coming very soon as soon as Photobucket stops fighting me :D
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher

Everyone in Dynasty House and Reid's Brood showed up for Markus's celebration of high school freedom.  We did it at like 6 am so there was a ton of rallyin' going on to keep everyone happy. 

Markus - So.. how is it?
Addy - You remind me of your Daddy.  Go enjoy the party and then it's back to attempting bestsellers.
Markus - Yeah yeah I'm going.
Addy - Hey no 'tude.  Books of Life for the boys would be really awesome.
Markus - I know.

Cassie has aged up into YA over the last few days.  It's moments like this you realize just how close to Cara they both look. 

Addy - So Hebe starts one fire so you decide to go for two?
Artie - I don't know what you're talking about.
Addy - Sure you don't.
(( stupid game didn't even register the first fire until after I had found the second one! ))

So I had about given up that the game was going to spawn me the kids needed for the Social Butterfly achievement then one night at the park.  Boom.  3 new families come into town.  Raphael Finn is the blue shirt on the Monkey bars.  Jamie Chu is the little boy in the purple flipflops. And Carson Hurtado is hiding over at the pirate ship.  It was this moment that I realized I needed every one of these boys in a club and The Kid Club was born right then.   All inspiration, of course, goes to a few others I've been reading lately

And then we saw her...
Artie - Addy... Addy!  What's Hebe doing here?
Addy - That's definitely not Hebe.
Artie - You sure?
Addy - Yes. 
Artie - Looks like Hebe.
Addy - It's not Hebe! That's Jamie's older sister.
Artie - I'm just saying..
Addy - I know.. and you keep saying it.   And now is the time to shut it.

Pale One - Well hellooo ladies. 
Skylar Hurtado - Uh.. Hi.
Little Hebe - Hi.. how you doing?
This little heartbreaker randomly left the group to chat up the teenage girls.

Aria - So how you doing?
Dr Isabelle - Oh I'm good.  You know still working the other shift.  How's the boys I delivered?
Aria - *points them out*  Growing like weeds.  You know how it is.
Dr Isabelle - I can't believe it's only been about 9 days.
Aria - Neither can I but that's life.
(( Once again Club Cosplay decides to join us on the lot ))

Addy - You guys are so cute.
Markus - What?
Addy - Nothing.

Pale One - Ow.
Addy - Well you're not supposed to hit yourself.
Pale One - No one asked you.
Addy - Man you're starting that early.

Aria - We're going to get this straight between us for just a moment here, Jimmie.  I want you to know that you are by far one of my better friends and despite right now us being best friends.  You will never.  and I mean never replace my Simmybear.  And as soon as I've eaten that first bite of youth brownie fish nastiness, I'm going back to Simonis.
Jimmie - Yeah Yeah.  Whatever you want Aria.  *giggles* I'm your best friend.
Aria - *just continues to look at him in that way*
Jimmie - Sorry

Simonis - Mmm.  What's this for?
Red One - No reason.
Simonis - *is very suspicious*  Okay.  Where's your brother?
Red One - Playing the violin.
Simonis - Have a free moment did you?
Red One - Yeah. I'm supposed to be downstairs playing keyboard commander.
Simonis - I remember that game. 
Red One - Wanna play it for me?
Simonis - That would be cheating.
Red One - I know but it never hurts to ask.  You worried about your birthday?
Simonis - Nah. Been there done that.

Light Twin - Oh Man.. I don't want to see any of that.
Artie - *chuckles* 
Margaret - C'mon guys.  You can do more of that after the party is over.

Aria - Oh come on.  You ain't old yet.  You can blow out candles, can't you?  *teases*
Simonis - *chuckling* Not if I can't stop laughing..

Simonis - *Crick* Unghh. 
Addy - It was just a slight angle over the cake..
Simonis - Not sure what's worse.  The back or the ears.  Oh man.
Addy - At least you didn't widen out too much.
Simonis - What do you think Aria?

Aria - I think you're still my handsome Simmybear and that was a really silly question to ask.
Simonis - *melts*  Love you too, Ria.

Like their father before them.  These two tried to pee on the bushes.  But then got mad the other was trying to do it and they both had to leave the room.

Artie - Why am I throwing money into this well?
Addy - Because you have too much of it.
Artie - Is that actually a thing?
Addy - Did you know we can't have as much here as we could back in Lunar Lakes?
Artie - Really?
Addy - Yeah crazy innit?  Now go get your camping shoes.  Taking the boys on their first vacation.

Ash - Grampa.  Why are we in the Deep Woods?
Artie - I'm getting to spend some quality time with you two again and your mom is looking for her last will-o-wisp.
Alistair - You want to tell us a ghost story.
Artie - No. 
Ash - You're no fun. 
Artie - I can tell you a story though.  Ash get in here close.  No need to let the mosquitoes and fireflies get to you.

Aria - That's not funny.
Everyone else - *cracking up*
Artie - You're right.  It was hilarious!
Aria - Don't make me find some fireleaf.
Artie - Ooh I'm so scared.  That's actually scarier than that story you were trying to tell!
Twins - *still snickering*

Aria - Yay Bees.
Addy - Yay Bees!
Aria - Ha!  I don't have to spend all my extra time here anymore.
Addy - Nope..  now we just have to actually you know.  Make the remedies.

Cara - *walks up and randomly hugs Markus while he's doing other stuff*  I couldn't help myself.  It's so good to see you somewhere not at your house.
Simonis - *snickers*
Addy - It's true.. we rarely leave.
Markus - Hi Mom.  Just checking out some art real quick before we go take care of the rest of Addy's to do list.
Addy - My list?
Simonis - You are a slave driver.

Addy - That's it.  Get your back into it. 
Simonis - *grunts* Shh.
Addy - Oh c'mon.  Just making sure it's open on both sides so we can do that teleporting thing in case that's the problem.
Simonis - I know..
Addy - and you really shouldn't be wearing your party clothes out here.
Simonis - I do what I want!

This violet vixen is none other than Markus's baby sister Bridgette.  The last of Reid's kids have officially all become teenagers. 

Though .. I think she took lessons from Artie on how to be a truly frightening space monster.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Firstly blue Sims with orange hair are always awesome. Secondly evidently insane Sims should not be allowed to transform anything. Thirdly and most importantly I loved this chapter. So much going on so many colourful Sims I was in heaven.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Very cunning--throwing us off with that breadcrumb of a hint about ageing up to childhood, which I confused with firstborn and second-born!  Lol.

Who is Jimmie and where did he come from?
Wow, Bridgette, the violet vixen! (I first misread it as "video vixen," lol).  In this game, teens look so much like adults already!
I was surprised that Simonis became an elder!
In an IDC, some live on while others die, which makes the passing of the non-immortals seem even harder to bear than in a challenge where everyone eventually dies. At least for me, if that makes sense.
Loving the twins!
Can't wait to see what Markus will be like once you've released him from his writing room.
And still waiting for the reveal about Artie's deal with Jacques (or was it Max) or was it already disclosed but I didn't get it?

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
So I will get to like each twin for his own sake and not for whether he will be immortal or not =) Not-Hebe is gorgeous, I expect we'll see some blue/red/pale boos with her in the future. Simonis is already an elder, how time flies!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
I just got caught up...

It was so sweet when Cassie showed up as the hired pianist. But how do you pay a ghost? Do they take credit cards?

The twins are adorable. I really don't care which is the heir -- they're both worthy successors of their grandfather.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Firstly blue Sims with orange hair are always awesome. Secondly evidently insane Sims should not be allowed to transform anything. Thirdly and most importantly I loved this chapter. So much going on so many colourful Sims I was in heaven.
Yes.. I'm well aware.  And I get fires with non insane sims but yes Artie does seem to get a LOT of them.  I'd say it's because he's not a scientist but even my scientist manages to go firefree. 

So I will get to like each twin for his own sake and not for whether he will be immortal or not =) Not-Hebe is gorgeous, I expect we'll see some blue/red/pale boos with her in the future. Simonis is already an elder, how time flies!
Well.. when the game gives you a Hebe.. it's usually a sign from the Sim Gods to see how insane she really is haha.  If only I could have moved her in early.  But that's not possible *shifty eyes*  And yes Simonis is an elder which means Aria is right behind him.  It's amazing how time flies when all you're doing is being a doctor and looking for insects.  I'm so not kidding about that.  That's where a lot of the time seemed to go and there weren't many pictures during that time.

I just got caught up...
It was so sweet when Cassie showed up as the hired pianist. But how do you pay a ghost? Do they take credit cards?
The twins are adorable. I really don't care which is the heir -- they're both worthy successors of their grandfather.
I have no idea but she definitely took the money out of the account!  I don't even have their graves anywhere at the moment because I can't decide where to put them.  I was thinking a retail lot but I'm already having longer loading screens so I'm like.. "Do I really need another lot.."  Though part of me is like.. YES.

Very cunning--throwing us off with that breadcrumb of a hint about ageing up to childhood, which I confused with firstborn and second-born!  Lol.
Who is Jimmie and where did he come from?
Wow, Bridgette, the violet vixen! (I first misread it as "video vixen," lol).  In this game, teens look so much like adults already!
I was surprised that Simonis became an elder!
In an IDC, some live on while others die, which makes the passing of the non-immortals seem even harder to bear than in a challenge where everyone eventually dies. At least for me, if that makes sense.
Loving the twins!
Can't wait to see what Markus will be like once you've released him from his writing room.
And still waiting for the reveal about Artie's deal with Jacques (or was it Max) or was it already disclosed but I didn't get it?
- Jimmie is an alien that Aria has met a lot at the hospital. Since only one other person in the entire house has met him (at the next birthday of the twins) He's been my designated BFF for Aria.  Hopefully I can finish her requirements before Simonis dies so they can be best friends at that time.  I did something really stupid so I was in a waiting pattern.
- And yes that made perfect sense.  I was still trying to understand the dynamic of the unexpected twins.  (Would have been a single but Zackary died earlier than anticipated)
- Markus as an evil Sim can be a little.. unruly if you know what I mean but I promise he's out of his room and making friends in the next update or two!
- Artie's deal with Max ended up not coming back.  Before Markus was born, Amir was the only male child born to Reid and he would have been a perfect match with Margaret.  So Artie basically was telling Max that if he did something stupid that got Reid's boy taken away he was going to regret it - Grim Style. 

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Makeovers & Elderhood
« Reply #387 on: May 15, 2016, 05:59:10 PM »

Since the boys got all of their aspirations done and still have about a week before they age up.  Artie granted them with their very own Club area.  This is the official Kid Club Hangout - Child Edition.  (I added foosball and llama game right after this though)  The area will most likely be replaced with a more adult hangout area as they grow up but for now we're letting them be kids with their friends.

First order of business however was that each twin grab a girl and do some makeovers.  This is Miss Chu's makeover out of the green tiger shirt and pink skirt.  I have NO experience dressing blue sims really so I think I did a'ight.

And this is Bridgette's makeover.  I could not handle the blue leopard skirt anymore. 

Then it was time to rack up the club points. 
Pale Grim - So uh.. Jamie.  Get your sister to join the club.
Jamie Chu - Sis.. Join the club.
Little Hebe - Sure why not.  We going to play this or what kids?
Jamie - Yea!  *then proceeds to knock down the llama.. every time*

RedHead - Ahh it's the horrible space monster.  Off the port--
Addy - Starboard
Redhead - Port--
Addy - Starboard.
Redhead - Will you stop interrupting me?!
Addy - Port has four letters just like Left.. she's on the right side therefore she's on the starboard side. 
Redhead - Whatever.  Carson.. get us out of here!
Little Hebe - Blargle Rawrgle Flarn!
(( And yes I'm calling her little hebe because her name is hysterical. It's Rachel. MY GAME HAS GONE SENTIENT. ))

Artie - And what do you have for me today?  You know I'ms tarting to regret saying we should all get Frugal.
Addy - Your bills are consistently like 20k every week.
Artie - Yeah but I get over 100k in interest a week and so do Aria and Simonis.
Addy - I know.  THis is why I have you dump like 20k each into the well without ever making a wish.
Artie - Didn't think we could.
Addy - You're right. you can't.  Don't ever make a wish Artie. It's bad
Mailwoman - *internal:  He's talking to the mailbox*

Artie - Oh.  I'm so glad that you could make it over here Joaquin
DBBD - We were best friends!
Artie - I know I know.  Look I have something I need to ask you.

Artie - *sits down* Oh hi Elsa.  Nice of you to come to our gathering too.
DBBD - Why did you join my club after all this time, Big Red?
Artie - Well see.  I have a theory.

Artie - *randomly changes seat* I need you to think about giving me leadership of the gamer guild.
DBBD - Really?   I mean.  I guess.. That would probably be a good idea.   Why?
Artie - Because while I'll always like you a little bit because you were easy to befriend I think you're making me lag.  And I hate lagging.  It's way too early for that nonsense.  So I'm joining every club with ghost members and disbanding.
DBBD - You mean?
Artie - I mean the Gamer Guild is gone and now when I can get Jean to give me Just for the Halibut, it's going to be gone too.

Poor guy.  Artie took leader and disbanded it and he was still lagging somewhere in the backyard.

Addy - That's now how you Nae Nae.
Alistair - Not what we're doing.
Ash - Silly Watcher Sim
Addy - Well then what are you doing?
Alistair - We just finished--
Ash - Our synchronized freakouts.
Addy - Well you have friends gathering already.  Go play or I'll make you max charisma or fishing instead.
Twins - Slave driver!

Addy - You know.. you guys always needing to mentor someone for this aspiration is really rough on my ears.
Simonis - Huh?!
Artie - He can't hear you Addy beyond the sound of my awesomeness.. and his earplugs.

Addy - What are you doing down here?
Aria - Checking out Daddy's collection. 
Addy - Checking out how hot you are?
Aria - I've got a little over a day.
Addy - So make the most of it.

The leaves in the closet crack me up and I'm so glad that I made "Play in Closet" one of the club activities.  They take turns doing this but Red Twin goes back more than anyone.

Aria - *Poses*
Lorena - *dances for club points*
Aria - *clears throat*
Lorena - Huh.. Hi Aria.
Aria - *sighs* Nevermind
Addy - We all know you're pretty.  No reason to show off the muscles too.

Artie - So I hear you're on this fitness health kick.
Aria - Shh.
Artie - It only helps a little bit you know.  We all succumb to elder body manipulation.  Just pray they all stay closer to their original position.
Aria - I'm concentrating.
Addy - You know.. this was a gorgeous scene until you started talking. And when I said make the most of the time I thought that meant you would make out with your husband or something.  Not spend the whole time working out and doing yoga.
Artie - Women.
*Double glare*

Addy - What are you doing?
Artie - I'm going to work out.
Addy - That's a bad idea. 
Artie - Nah I'll be fine.

Artie - *very very uncomfortable*
Addy - I told you it was a bad idea. 
Artie - Go away.
Addy - Where are you going?
Artie - I'm going to play a video game.. it's lazy.
Addy - No.. go upstairs right now.

Artie - Why is the water pink?!
Addy - Aromatherapy.. to help with the uncomfortability. 
Artie - I'm not sure it's going to work.  It's pink.
Addy - Just wait, old fart.

Addy - And?
Artie - And what?
Addy - I was right.
Artie - I don't know what you're talking about.
Addy - *Growl,sigh*  I was right and we both know it.   Now get ready for the party.
Artie - I'm going I'm going.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
The kids are adorable, I want to squeeze their cheeks. Thank you for giving those poor girls makeovers, I've been doing the same while my gen 3 is at school and no one in the house doesn't anything interesting. I didn't realise ghosts could be guild leaders, I'll have to check my game and disband them just in case. Little Hebe is named Rachel, mindblown!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Kid Club Hangout is awesome with the little row of toy animals and all. I love how its surrounded by hedge instead of being a walled-in room.
How crazy that your blue sim turned out to be Hebe--what are the chances?

I'm sure Aria will still rock the red an elder. Personally, I hate to watch my sims grow old. I disagree with the elderly slouch--I know many old people who don't slouch and have saggy mammalians. Meh.

As much as I enjoyed the synchronized freakout, I liked the last three images left--exhausted Artie, whiny Artie, once-again-swaggering Artie.

anything