Author Topic: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty  (Read 154772 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Coping with Loss (31 May)
« Reply #465 on: June 02, 2016, 12:47:46 PM »
Reid would surely approve of Cara spending her final days in The House!
Brilliant idea to have Cara learn to DJ in view of your discovery about hiring party staff.

Naughty Alistair, naughty!
Is the woohoodar a genetically-transmitted hidden trait? lol
@oshizu I think you're right.  Reid would definitely have approved his lady love moving in to get some watched happiness.  I pretty much let her do whatever she wanted as long as it wasn't mean.  Though belatedly, DJing doesn't count for ghost returning just violin, guitar and piano. 
As for woohoodar, There was no woohoo but she certainly knew it was a date happening on the lot!  With Simonis gone, Aria obviously has time to worry about the other men in her life.

Great job done, Alistair and what a date. He finally found his future Mrs. Grim. Wishing them good luck. And by the looks of it, Cara can become a great DJ. Good thinking of Aria by letting Cara in the house. And hope Aria overcome her sadness and become happy, soon.
@chetanhaobijam Alistair, like the rest of his family, is going to keep everyone on their toes.  I don't even know who he's going to choose and yes I wish them luck too.  He's a handful! 

chet, i don't think that's future mrs. grim. i think we have a serial romantic on our hands.
@stallias  Maybe *shifty eyes*   Actually spoiler.  He totally is and I may have had too much fun doing it.

Alistair using Alistair's DA line, that's was awesome. RIP Simonis, I hope he comes back to visit as a ghost (it's lovely that we have frequent visits from ghosts but taking over clubs is still so annoying). That poor kid burning and Air just walks away casually. Have you thought about changing club activities from time to time? I find it can be helpful if guests/members are doing things that I don't want them to at different locations.
@Nettlejuice I had to get one of the lines in there somewhere.  Too many don't work on the day to day but I'm glad that you enjoyed it.  And yes I hope he does too.  Though he did know violin and I think guitar so that's surely a good sign!
As for club activities, I have but some of the screenshots I got before I changed it were too hilarious to not keep.  Recently after your comment I decided to see what everyone would do if there were no club activities at all.  The results were... not surprising.

Im one of your famous silent readers - but i have to say i enjoy this soo much! Cant belive how many laughs you can put in an episode :)) Thank you so much for doing this and im really looking forward to see more.
@LeaLey33 Thank you for taking the time to comment.  ;D  I try my best and after the death of Simonis I think we all needed a laugh or two, don't you?

Now that I'm recovered from Simonis's death, Ren Fest and a few late night TOR sessions I've managed some game time in and now I have LOTS to update you guys on.  Hopefully I can start pushing them out very soon.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Coping with Loss (31 May)
« Reply #466 on: June 02, 2016, 01:04:55 PM »
Wordpress Large Text Version

Addy - Do you know what your brother is up to?
Ash - Of course I do.
Addy - Why are you hanging out down here then?
Ash - This is what I wanted to be doing.  With his chosen path, I'm fairly certain the good times will continue for some time. That and he'll give me all the details when he comes back down to finish his workout.   

Bridgette - Hey Air.  What you doing way over here?
Alistair - Hey Bridg.  Look we've always been close right?
Bridgette - You know it.
Alistair - So I was thinking that maybe we should get closer.
Bridgette - What do you mean?

Bridgette - Uhh. Stop Stop.
Alistair - What?
Bridgette - Didn't I text you this morning congratulating you for starting to date Ericka?
Alistair - Yea, So?

Alistair - Oh come on.  Do you really think I would have stood here doing all this if Ericka actually meant something?
Bridgette - I notice you didn't mention me in that sentence.
Alistair - Was I supposed to?
Bridgette - I have stuff to do.  I'll talk to you later when you get your head out of.. darkness.
Alistair - Later gator.

This is what happens when two people come home from work at the same time.   I asked my sister what she thought and she said "Michael Jackson."  And now she's probably yelling at me.  But it's worth it!

Addy - Oh well.. I guess we're not getting anymore romantic gestures out of you for a while!

Addy - Oh.. it's an epidemic!  (That's Raphael.  Cute kid = Not so cute teen )

Addy - Oh and Jamie too.  That means...   *checks something* Yep yep.  Rachel, Ericka, and Skylar are all Young Adults now.  Bridgette is right behind them. Everyone but Carson.. what's wrong with Carson?

Jamie - Wow.. you're just so... hot.
Alistair - I know.

Alistair *internal: First kiss #3*
Jamie - *internal: Oh my watcher! He's actually kissing me!*

Addy - How is that seductive..?
Jamie - I dig it.
Alistair - Yeah you do.

Addy - *sighs* Teenagers. Seven more days.  Just seven more.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
ROTFLMAO!!! So glad the teen years are past me in my game. LOL

You go Air!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
ROTFLMAO!!! So glad the teen years are past me in my game. LOL

You go Air!
Just you wait.  I refuse to apologize for any sore ribs though ;)

Wordpress Larger Text Version

Ash - So Happy Birthday!
Rachel - Oh thank you.  I thought for sure you were going to be mad or something.
Ash - Eh.  You've always been a week older than us so it was to be expected. 

Cara - Uh.  How did I get up here?  Um.. Am I.. I'm floating! I'm floating!
Addy - Don't lose your concentration!

Cara - Ahh!
Addy - That's why.  You're good just close your eyes again and it will be okay.
Cara - You sure?
Addy - Yeah Artie and Aria do it a lot.

Markus - Hi.  I'm your Dad.
Kim (daughter of light bulb) - So you're the reason I don't look like Mom.
Markus - Yeah that's me.  I brought my mom with me too so you can meet your Gramma.
Kim - Where's she?
Markus - She went to go play with Jayla, your sister.
Kim - Oh. 

Cara - That's not the nooboo I was trying to cuddle.
Jayla - Hi. I'm Jayla.
Cara - You're.. beautiful dear.  I'm your grandma, Cara.

Markus - And then you're supposed to say "I eat mop"
Karli - *giggling*
Heath - Why?
Markus - Because when they say I eat mop who --
Heath - Ew.  You eat your what?!

Carson finally aged up.. and I don't think Rachel is impressed.   Or maybe it's because his skin looks a little.. interesting. Probably has some weird disease that kept him from aging up.

Cara - What are we watching again?
Clifton - Isn't this the dog movie?
Amir - No idea.
Cara - Where are the children?

Markus - Kids come watch a movie with Gramma.
Angelique - Not the dog movie again.
Markus - I think we're having a problem with seating.
Addy - *sighs* I think you're right.
That little green boy is Alex Snell - Belinda the repairwoman's child.  With all seven of his kids aged up we turned Team Pollinatin' into Markus's Get.  For very large family gatherings at the house of Reid's Brood + Markus's Get.

With the new seating arrangement.. everyone can watch the movies!  And yet still half of them forget to sit down!

Addy - Everyone meet Constance Boykin.
Constance - Hi!
Addy - Constance is the child Markus has with Brynn Boykin.  (( who unfortunately dies and makes Constance culled. :( ))
Cara - I really do enjoy having all the kids around.
Addy - I'm glad.

But the fun never lasts does it?
*collective gasps*
Artie - Why am I out here again?

Artie - Oh. 
Margaret - The reaper!
Reaper - So I'm here for the new fodder.
Artie - Cara.  Her name is Cara.
Reaper - Yeah yeah.  Let's see she's managed a grand total of 18,000 points with some change.  You going to exchange those before I take her.
Artie - No.  She gets to take those with her.
Reaper - Really?
Artie - Yes.

Reaper - Well.. she's mine now.
Artie - Haha.  Good luck with that.  Cara Rupp-Dinh is not a woman I would mess with here or there.
Reaper - We'll see about that.  I mean you took her in, must be an easy mark.
Artie - *continues to laugh*  You are so jaded.

Reaper - What is this a moodlet solver commercial?
Ash - No.. we just look that good.

Reaper - So I was thinking that maybe you and I should have a little chit chat.
Aria - Excuse me.  Do you mind?  I'm trying to train my son.
Air - Mom?
Aria - If you fall off that treadmill I'm sending the picture to all your love interests.
Air - Just look forward.. Got it.

Next Update

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Double Update (02 Jun)
« Reply #469 on: June 02, 2016, 04:31:19 PM »
Good news everybody.. my skins still work after today's patch!  Whoo!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #470 on: June 02, 2016, 04:57:19 PM »
So many kids, have you written down their names or go ingame when it's time to write and check? 18k points, did you really let Cara take those with her? o.o Go Air, kissing all the boys and girls, just hope he doesn't make them all cry, lol. Glad to know the patch didn't break your CC skin.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #471 on: June 02, 2016, 05:03:15 PM »
I wrote them all down after I forgot Alex and Constance's names.  And yes so many kids.  It was almost easier to remember all of Reid's kids than Markus's bunch. 

And yes I really let Cara take them with her.  Sitting on over 200 potions of youth with Artie and Aria both having 20k points each after taking all the free for all rewards they're allowed to have.  I think I'm good in that department honestly haha.

Also -  I had to share.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Feminine Artie and Masculine Aria.   My only complaint is that their lips now look drier/more wrinkled than usual.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #472 on: June 02, 2016, 05:24:54 PM »
Artie looks good, no surprises there! I'm just pleased my females can wear the male Star Wars costumes lol. And some of the male suits work great with female too.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #473 on: June 02, 2016, 09:44:19 PM »
Wow, didn't see that coming. Now Alistair has many candidates to choose from. And nice to see all those kids. Great job done Markus. Looking forward for next update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #474 on: June 02, 2016, 10:04:59 PM »
Crud, my post got lost :-( and it was my 1500th one too. Not sure whether it had registered or not, so let's assume it didn't and this is that post!

1500 posts and that milestone comes in the thread of one of the first person's whose sim stories I ever read's pose.

RIP Siminis and Cara

Artie looks great as a woman (and her name could ber Artemis too lol that is the Roman or Greek equivalnt of Diana, right? Masculine Aria is not so great, definitely much better looking as a woman!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #475 on: June 02, 2016, 10:54:02 PM »
Glad I haven't been the only one spending way too much time genderbending my sims. Though Aria looks more like she's just been getting super-buff with those shoulders.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #476 on: June 03, 2016, 09:54:22 AM »
I just adore your little rainbow kids....impossible to pick which one is the cutest!
R.I.P. Cara--I'm glad you got invited into The House so we could spend more time with you.
She looks so happy, surrounded by her grand-children---hoooo, you let her go with rewards--you must have really liked her, too!

Serial Romantic, I actually rather like this aspiration though it gets old at the end---hi, elder at the park! I'm going to kiss you then you will die and not come visiting me about this one kiss later.

Great to hear that alll your colors are intact! The coloring has become one of the defining features of this dynasty. :D
Did Aria also gain weight with her transformation? Artie looks kinda cute! What the elder's lips look drier and more wrinkled? That's just sad, EAxis, and rather mean!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #477 on: June 03, 2016, 02:01:59 PM »
@Nettlejuice Yeah I'm plotting for the next costume party just to have fun with it.

@chetanhaobijam Yes he has a lot of candidates, especially with the new patch.  Though I already have a plan in play so I think I'm going to keep to that if the boys will let me!

@Magpie2012 Aww yeah the original one was lost but then you made a new one!  I feel honored that you let the post be in my thread.   And yes Artie does look good as a woman but as NJ said.  No surprise there!  And yes Artemis is the greek equivalent of Diana.  Masculine Aria did not look happy to be in a new body.

@Trip I did it with all of them but the thing with Aria was her neck grew like 3 times bigger, her jaw got wider and her shoulders went from slight to like full out 80s action star. Her whole body just instantly beefed and it was not pretty.  I think it was just the translation that she's actually at the top of the fitness scale due to having leveled fitness. 

@oshizu I think I have my eyes on a certain two to maybe work into the family tree so that Reid's line finally joins but we'll see how it goes.  You know what they say about the plans of a watcher, right?
You know if I had been smart about that elder thing.  Nah.  Air did it exactly how he wanted to do it and I'm okay with that.  I think.  We shall see.  It was fun and I have the pictures to prove it.
As for Aria - it's not that she gained weight as much as her muscle mass just seemed to increase exponentially on the masculine frame versus the female one.  And yes all elder lips now have these very pronounced lines that you can't get rid of.  You can see them on Aria and Artie if you look at the pictures a little more closely.  It's on Margaret in my game too and I'm annoyed by it.  With the CC skin, I'm not sure getting an overlay or something would fix it.   I need to remember to find out how a story I read where the author got rid of the wrinkles comes from.  However, if it's between having red skin with wrinkles and having normal skin with slight to no wrinkles.  I'll always take the red skin.  Just means staring at 8 elders at the end of this is going to be.. fun.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #478 on: June 03, 2016, 02:02:27 PM »
Larger Text Version on Wordpress

Rachebe - Hey Mrs. G.  Thanks for inviting the club over.
Aria - No problem at all.  The boys are at school for a little longer but I wanted to talk to you really quick.
Rachebe - Oh?  About what?

Aria - Well I wanted to talk to you about my sons.
Rachebe - You did?
Aria - Hi Skylar.  Yes I did.  Let's go into the living room.

Rachebe - You know this isn't how it usually works.
Aria - Quite but I'm not the average mom.
Rachebe - I've kind of noticed. Though I feel I owe you a few details.
Aria - By all means fill me in while we still have some privacy.

Rachebe - I think I see all of your points and I accept the offer.  It won't be easy though since you're fully aware of things.
Aria - I am but that doesn't change anything.  My mind is already made up.  My father threw his hands up in the air and said he wanted no part of it but wouldn't stop me.  So I think we're good.  Even Addy seems to be on board.
Rachebe - And Addy is your watcher?
Aria - Yes she's the voice in the sky for us.
Rachebe - I see.

Rachebe - And you're sure this isn't going to blow up in our faces.
Aria - Oh it definitely could but I'm not sure I care to be honest.
Rachebe - And you want me to just go along with this?
Aria - Yes, if you're semi willing, of course.
Rachebe - Well I guess it's settled then.
Aria - Guess so!

Addy - Nervous about the boys coming home?
Rachebe - Kind of and about Ericka.  She still thinks Alistair is going to choose her.
Addy - Fairly certain she was just convenient.
Rachebe - Sounds harsh.
Addy - It is but having deadlines makes you crazy.
Rachebe - I thought that was because they had a watcher.
Addy - While yes some crazy is inherited, that's not all of it.

Aria - No need to kill the bag, Margaret.
Artie - Run, Forest, Run.

Jamie - I don't understand why you had to do it.
Rachebe - Because I'm not like you and Mom.  I have weird skin.  Oh and because it's not patch day yet.  That's why.
Jamie - It's not fair.
Rachebe - Don't be a baby.
Addy - I still can't believe you two are related.

And as the well of available people to kiss dries up, our valiant (hahaha) heir struggles for his next requirement.  And in doing so turns the entire Kid Club into a dancing cult.

Addy - Okay Kids.  That's enough. Really.  The party is a gold star already and this is getting creepy no matter how great some of you look.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Mommy's Plans (03 Jun)
« Reply #479 on: June 03, 2016, 05:19:50 PM »
Sorry, Ericka, it's obvious that you never had a chance if Rachebe (who's just been getting more and more lovely) gets on board.
(I'm not pretending to know what Aria asked Rachebe, but...)

Please, may I humbly beg for a short post that explains who all the Kid Club members are? Like, I remember that Rachebe's Jamie's elder sister but I don't remember why.
Marcus' Get is easier, lol. And your update of his three latest children was very recent.

Aria's boys also grow more handsome with each update, it seems. I love that the heir takes after Simonis so much. And Ash--you are totally killing that party outfit, hahahaha.
I've never had any of my sims wear those star-shaped sunglasses before, but they look hawt on Ash, lol.  Must be the purple against the scarlet!

Can't wait to see what's next!

anything