Author Topic: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty  (Read 156364 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Wow, Serial Romantic and Party Animal--your Gen3 heir is a very busy boy! And I don't even see Ash playing wingman!

If the house you visit doesn't have a stereo, the "Dance at the same time" party milestone can be filled using a portable DJ booth.
You can add it to your portable party kit along with portable bar, flirty paintings, and playful paintings (or MySims), lol.
I don't remember if the DJ booth would work for a "Listen" milestone, though.

Get down, Aria, get down!

So great to see Simonis at the party. Kinda teared up at the Aria/Simonis images.  *reaches for tissue
The twins are looking fab!
@oshizu Oh yes. He was very much a busy boy which you're about to see.  And I didn't even think about the DJ booth.  Either way it still kind of sucked but I got my 3 silvers eventually.  I already had playful statue + my Sim and flirty paintings in his inventory in preparation just forgot music! Now I'm on the hard part (10 thrown/ 15 attended ) And I'm sorry that I made you tear up but you know - they're such a cute couple.

The boys look fabulous as young adults. So good seeing Simonis at the party and greeting his grown up boys.
Thanks @chetanhaobijam And now that I know I can hire guests whenever I want it's going to make some things nicer.

There is no place i would rather have posted my 1500th post than right here (well, only since The Race is out of commission lol).

Rachebe is gorgeous and I think Aria is trying to wrangle her into the craziness that is The Grim House lol Air and her will make such lovely nooboos. What is her "real name" anyway lol she has always just been Rachebe to me.

While I am definitely bummed that our heir isn't brightly coloured, it's also kinda cool, since it means less interference to get a blue Grim (and hopefully a purple one somewhere down the line!
Her real name is Rachel Chu.  When I first saw her all I could think of was Hebe and it was funny that was her name.  But yes I really agree with you.  I was sad that Air was pale skinned but that's kind of a tribute to his heritage (the Goths) and hopefully will allow for more colors down the road.  Fingers crossed!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Larger Text Version

With an entire weekend to fill before going to work for the first time, Air decided that spending those two days getting as far in his aspirations as possible would be a good thing.  Here is how that went.

Dance Party at the Chateau as a 4th party location - Check
Alex - Hey guys whatcha doing?

Dinner Party at the Villareal house to earn 3rd silver and 5th location - Check
Special Note:  Having people at this place was not cool.  It took the whole party for the mixologist and guests to walk across the island to get there.

Addy - So what are you two talking about?
Rachebe - Shh.  She's here.
Ash - Oh.. So Yeah I'm going to be a team mascot.
Rachebe - That doesn't sound fun at all like being a module cleaner.

Club Teen Lovin' became renamed The Mono Club
Air - Thanks for coming over sweetie.  Yay I'm a young adult and that means we can kiss and stuff now so what do you say?
Bridgette - Sounds wonderful.   
Air - *achieves kiss 5 of 10*

Alistair - Hi random woman I've never met before.
Kara McDonald - Why did you invite me into your club?
Alistair - Because I want to kiss you.
Kara - Hmph.  Okay.
Alistair - *achieves kiss 6 out of 10*

And 7 out of 10.

And 8 out of 10.

And 9 out of 10.

And # 10.
Addy - Did you really have to use Amir for this? 
Alistair - Not like I plan to go out with him and break his heart.  Just wanted one little kiss and he came over when asked!

Alistair - *breaking up with Amir who was partner 4 out of 8* I know I said I wouldn't do this but it's just not going to work out.  I think it would be best if we just were friends.  Okay?

Alistair - *Breaking up with Kara, partner 5 of 8*  Look it's not because you weren't a good kisser or anything it's just.  You're not my type really and I'd rather you hate me than trick you into thinking we have something we don't. So Bye bye.

Alistair - *Breaking up with Carson, partner #3* Look darling.  We'll always be almost best friends but it's not going to work.  I can't exactly have an heir with a teenage guy. 

Alistair - It's amazing how you're not only pretty but also a great gardener.  I love that I'll be able to see you every day.
Chasity (Partner #6) - I've been having a great time on this date with you.
Alistair - Yeah it's a gold one already.  How about we end it and start another?
Chasity - Sounds good.

Chasity - Did the last 6 hours mean nothing to you?!
Alistair - Look it's just...  I realized after two gold dates that I'm not really all that into.  You're fun to flirt with but I'm a dynasty heir and I have to think about my future.  Plus you're kind of old and I'm not wanting Mags to die anytime soon so I'm not even tempting Grim by falling in love and then playing the waiting go.  So Bye bye now and it was nice to date you for a while but really we should just be friends.

Alistair - Bridge.. we're good friends and all but I.. I can't do this. 

Bridgette (Partner 7) - I can't believe you would do this to me and everyone else when really you could have just done this to old people.
Alistair - I didn't think of that.  I just wanted some of it done before I had to worry about work.
Bridgette - Yeah well you're a jerk.  I'll see you around but I won't be talking to you.
Alistair - That's fair.

Alistair - I don't feel so good.
Addy - Whirlwind romances apparently make you sick.
Alistair - Whoa.  Can't stop.  Still more.
Addy - You can pace yourself..
Alistair - No I want it over.

Jamie (Partner #2) - Wait you're what?  It's my sister, isn't it?
Alistair - Look it's not you or your sister.  It's definitely me and you're still a teenager and it's just really inappropriate to be in a relationship with you at this time.
Jamie - Maybe if you take some medicine you'll realize this is a mistake.
Alistair - No.  This is it.  And when you've had time to think, you'll agree with me.

Alistair - Look Number Eight.
Dmitri - You mean Dmitri
Alistair - Dmitri.. I just don't think it's going to work out for us.  It's not you.  It's me and the more I think about it and while it was fun to go on a date with an older man, the truth is I need to the think about the dynasty and what that means for me.  Also since you stood up my cousin, I'm going to have to just break your heart now and hope you don't come hang around for no reason.  Okay.  Bye.

Alistair - Ericka you were my first girlfriend, first date, first kiss and that means you'll always be special to me.  We can still be friends but so much has changed in my life that was out of my control and a lot that was in my control.  I just don't want you to think that there might be something there still when really it's not.  You're a great friend and a sweet girl but totally not my type.
Ericka - I can't believe you're doing this! *cries*  I waited for you.
Alistair - Would it help you to stop crying and get mad if I told you it was because I hate your shoes?

Addy - I hope you're happy with yourself. 
Alistair - *spooks at the sudden sound of Addy's voice*

Alistair - I'm good.  Thanks Addy.
Addy - I didn't give you that!
Alistair - You reminded me I had to get rid of the sad moodlet.
Ericka - Can I have one?
Alistair - No.  Ooh.  I managed to do this just in time to go point and laugh at Ash as he goes to work.  Bye.

Addy - I can't believe you just let him do that.
Ash - Don't worry.. karma will have it's time with him but he got one aspiration done and the other is in it's last stage.
Addy - True.. Have fun at work.  *snickers*
Ash - Oh I will and don't laugh.  I look good in this color.  Ask the forum.

Next Update

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mrsbclark

• Llama Wrangler
Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Air's Whirlwind Weekend (5 Jun)
« Reply #497 on: June 05, 2016, 01:42:26 PM »
Wow if Air is this crazy, I can't wait to see how Ash's life develops.

I think Rachebe would make a wonderful addition to the Grims, but it scares me to think about what she and Aria might be planning.

Either way though, Ash does look great in that color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The aftermath of a serial romantic--did you use the new "Just good friends" social? What happens to their relationship bars? Do they stay green & pink?
Chastity lives in The House? (I'm trying to figure out how he can see her so frequently).

Oh Mr. Pretty in Purple Ash! What a shame you can't wear your star shades with that outfit!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Chasity is the Professional Gardener that the house has hired.  She's been with the family for a few weeks already and probably will be until her retirement.  No one is actively caring for the gardener so I have one come in every weekday when I'm paying attention.

And I couldn't find the Just good friends social when I did it. So I had to break up every time.  Which turned their pink bar into full raging red.  None of them lost any green actually (he has friend of the world completed.. maybe that's why?) 

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Is Friends of the World working for you? The last time I tried it, only the first sim with that reward trait would get the benefit.
I guess my question is: Is Alistair the first sim in your household to complete Friends of the World?

Just be good friends is a friendly social, while Break up is a mean social. I'm just seeing the "Just be good friends" social in my Homeless Challenge for the first time lately.
I checked the patch notes because I know I read about this lately, but my memory fails me. I blame my Homeless Shelter, lol.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
I saw it before the most recent patch but I've only seen it once if I recall or maybe it was more recent and I don't know.  All of this happened before the patch though and I'm just now getting to it.  And no, he's not the first one to get it.  I don't think Artie has it but Aria may have been the first with Markus, Ash and Air all getting it the last time I played.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
It's good to know that the Friends of the World aspiration is fixed! Everyone who got in your household has non-decaying friendships now, right?

Can't wait to know more about the further adventures of your player Alistair! Ash, too! And everyone else!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
I will let you know now that I have so many people with it!  And we still haven't finished the weekend.  Sunday night is coming sometime tonight (which also happens to be sunday night hehe).

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Larger Text Version

With Sunday night upon the house, we manage to squeeze in one more birthday before Alistair has to deal with work Monday morning.

Addy - Just a little harder and you'll get them all.
Scarlet - *tries to not spit on the cake with everyone watching*

Scarlet - Ta-da!
Addy - Well that's certainly a very interesting outfit.
Scarlet - Ahh it feels so good to be big.
Addy - Well. Sort of.  You still have school in the morning.
Scarlet - I know.  When can I get new hair and clothes?
Addy - When Ash gets home from work and the dinner party is over.  We're already gold so it should be soon.

Angelique - Whoa.
Madison (alien) - You okay there blue girl?
Clifton - Uhh Markus.  I think we have a problem.
Markus - Huh?

Scarlet is so much prettier than I thought she might be after seeing Jimmie.  I wish she had more Yuki in her but I really can't complain!

Markus - So Kids.  What are we going to watch today?
Kim (red hoodie) - Can we watch Simder?
Alex (green boy) - I like the space adventures.
Heath (blue boy) - Anything but the dog one. 
Carolyn - *Sad* Why isn't Constance coming tonight?
Angelique - How come the Dynasty house doesn't have activities but we do?
Markus - So we can all bond together and be best of friends like my family was with my Dad.

So I decided to remove all activities from the Dynasty House Club and this is what they decided.   How Grim of them, don't you think?

Addy - I heard a noise.  Air you okay?
Alistair - *coughing* Whoa.  Do not mix those two together!
Addy - The weekend wasn't wild enough you wanted to add a fire?
Alistair - Whoo.  Fire is pretty?

Addy - Look what you did.  That was your grandmother's you know.
Alistair - Are we really going to have this conversation?
Addy - Yes. Oh look the sprinklers work.  Fine fine I'll replace it. Wait I can't.  Something else must be wrong.
Aria - Argh.  What am I going to do with you boys. 

Addy - You missed a spot.
Alistair - I got it!  Man I really like this thing.  What melted?
Addy - Uhh.  I think it was the mat I put there so your feet won't aesthetically hurt after long hours.
Alistair - Oh.  We'll need a new one.
Addy - I can't do anything until you finish with the fire.
Alistair - I'm doing it!

Addy - Why are you out here?
Artie - I don't know.  Why am I out here?
Addy - Did you run like a little girl to the front of the house, too?
Artie - No no.  Of course not. I'm just checking on the ladies.. *shifty eyes*

The fire didn't stop anyone from coming back in.  And is it me or did Markus's kids get the eyebrows too?

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || One more Party! (6 Jun)
« Reply #505 on: June 06, 2016, 01:26:24 AM »
Larger Text Version

Alistair - So this is my new job huh?
Addy - Yep.. hasn't changed at all since your Grandma and I were here her first day.
Alistair - That's kind of crazy actually.
Addy - I know. You even become friends with people who died before she did when you joined the career.
Alistair - Why is there a camera?
Addy - Huh.. never noticed that before. 

Shawn Havens - You have to actually point it at someone if you want it to work, you know.
Alistair - Are you sure about that?
Shawn - Yes, I may only be a lab tech but I'm fairly certain that's how it works.

Shawn - Ow.. ow.  What is this?
Alistair - Would you like to revise your theory, lab peasant?
Shawn - Maybe? Ow.. what is happening.

Shawn - Fine I concede.
Alistair - I thought you might.  Now to make two other people change clothes.
Addy - You're boring at work.  All you do is talk.
Alistair - Shhh woman.

Alistair - *talking to Robot* Sorry Collin.  I want to be friends with you but I have an invention constructor at home that might be jealous.
Collin - *sad boop*
Alistair - Aww cheer up buddy.  I'll still use you here at work and we can chat sometimes okay?
Collin - *nods his head so vigorously he breaks*

Alistair - Alright.. now that you're all fixed let's see what I can come up with.
Collin - *watches and randomly beeps*
Alistair - What do you mean it's not going to work? 
Collin - *rapid beeps and boops*
Alistair - Well yeah if I actually wanted to make sure that would obviously be the first step.  I just wanted to play with the graphics.

Artie - *maniacal laughter*
Addy - Oh boy.  What are you doing now?
Artie - I just photoshopped some pictures of Colt.
Addy - Holy Carl.. What did you do?!

*Colt Brooks used with the express permission of his watcher, Shannon.*

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Scarlet turned out so beautifully. She has Yuki's nose and mouth, I think.

On the arcade machine, Alex and Angelique definitely have the Reid eyebrows. The pale girl doesn't in the arcade machine shot, but she does in an earlier shot where they're all sitting on the sofas (Markus: What shall we watch today?)

I used the "Ask to just be friends" social earlier--the romance bar vanished completely and the friendship bar too no hit at all (my sim didn't complete Friend of the World).
It's almost too easy...

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
All those kids!!!! Artie was just checking on the ladies!! Rightttt!!! Lol

But Colt!! ROTHLMBO!! I have to keep him from the computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
@oshizu That's actually Kim, Jayla's sister but I agree she has them just wasn't showing them off.  The twins Angelique and Carolyn aged up right behind Scarlet in my game so I need to get them over and made over so you guys can see them.  So exciting since their mother was the next to go so they won't be culled!

And hm.  I'm going in the game for the first time since before the patch, meaning the Grim file because I've run out of screenshots so we'll see if I can repair some friendships and get the bright red out of Air's friend panel. 

@sdhoey I'm glad you enjoyed that. ;)  Though don't think I don't have plans to torture them both very soon.  If you're game of course!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
While I realize that the Immortal Dynasty Challenge is about the immortal dynasty *ahem, I feel so very sad about Constance being culled.
I wish there was some legitimate way to keep the rainbow gang from being culled...

Lol, I guess you could save them all in the bin and do a side story in a different file when all the elders get boring. I can hardly wait to see them all as teens!