Author Topic: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty  (Read 156378 times)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Nice to see the nooboos of Colt and Artemis. They are so cute. Didn't expect them to have quadruplets. It was hilarious to see Colt's usual father panic and him checking the forum. And is it just me or the computer screen very much look like the forum home page. Anyway, the dream-mare chapters were great and I had a blast reading it. Hope we get this kind of outside challenge chapters to read in future. And another yes vote to further adventures of Artemis' childrens.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
@oshizu Aidan and Jax are my favourites too!

Fantastic updates, I'm glad I didn't see all the spoilers and Artie's reaction to the kids had me laughing so much my cheeks are hot. I'll bet anything Colt enjoyed that more than Artie =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Only Artie would have quadruplets. Hilarious dream-sequence -- the best yet! (And you do have to do something with Shanica and her brothers.)
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
This was epic. What a riot! Artie makes a truly lovely woman, and his children with Colt are gorgeous! What a fantastic couple! I vote for more dream-mares, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
We make some gorgeous babies huh Rica!! Lol great updates. Thanks for including Colt in all this. He and artie have been such good friends for so long.
@sdhoey We really do and thank you.  I've had fun with them and If the boys can't have Agnes, they can at least have each other right?

*Raises hand
One vote for the further adventures of Aidan and Jax! (separately from your IDC, of course)

Artemis and Colt made a hot couple and all four of their children are gorgeous. Colt was so dashing!
Artie coming out of his dream--absolutely hilarious!
@oshizu Well there is no way that Artie wasn't going to come out of that with a smile on his face!  I'm just happy he makes faces for me when no one is looking so I can interpret them for you guys!

Nice to see the nooboos of Colt and Artemis. They are so cute. Didn't expect them to have quadruplets. It was hilarious to see Colt's usual father panic and him checking the forum. And is it just me or the computer screen very much look like the forum home page. Anyway, the dream-mare chapters were great and I had a blast reading it. Hope we get this kind of outside challenge chapters to read in future. And another yes vote to further adventures of Artemis' childrens.
@chetanhaobijam  Quads are still not an actual thing but if anyone would know how to break the game it would be these two, right?  And yeah I've noticed the forum home page is kind of similar to ours!  Always cracks me up to see Artie on the forum in his normal file. 

@oshizu Aidan and Jax are my favourites too!

Fantastic updates, I'm glad I didn't see all the spoilers and Artie's reaction to the kids had me laughing so much my cheeks are hot. I'll bet anything Colt enjoyed that more than Artie =D
  @Nettlejuice Of course I wouldn't give it all away!  Just enough to give a taste! And yeah  he was like back up to the wall when the three kids looked at him all at the same time.  Poor guy.  And yes I'm sure Colt did enjoy watching Artie have to deal with some misery.  It's just the kind of friends they are, evil.

Only Artie would have quadruplets. Hilarious dream-sequence -- the best yet! (And you do have to do something with Shanica and her brothers.)
@MarianT My ability to torture him doesn't really know any bounds as I've proven before and will enjoy doing so again and again!

This was epic. What a riot! Artie makes a truly lovely woman, and his children with Colt are gorgeous! What a fantastic couple! I vote for more dream-mares, too!
@FrancescaFiori Not sure I can do a bunch of dream-mares but we'll see what the family and Eaxis throw my way.   However it is time to get back to Alistair, his requirements and of course, what his mother is up to.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Larger Text Version

Air - Alright Michael, let's see if we can come up with something, shall we?
Michael (Robot) - *happy chirps*
Addy - What you doooin'? 
Air - Brain storming.  I got my first promotion and now I need to get 2 more breakthroughs.  It's so hard being a genius.
Michael - *agreeable boops*
Addy - Suuure it is.

Michael - *rapid succession of R2D2 noises*
Air - Now you're just being silly.  There's no way that would. - Ohhhh.  Good job buddy.
Addy - .... I think you're done for the day.  Let's go visit your friends.

Air - *laughs and points*
Skylar - I don't think this is very funny at all.
Air - I think it's hilarious.  I didn't even know it could do that!
Skylar - Just change me back.
Air - I don't think it can.  I think it would just give you difference looks.
Skylar - Fine.  Then I'm going home.
Air - Hey Carson! Come see what my Simray does!

Addy - What are you making in the middle of the afternoon?
Artie - A Granny Smash.
Addy - Why?
Artie - You know.. like you do.
Addy - You Elders get weirder every day.
Artie - *mumbles once she's gone*  Sometimes you need a little help to forget or sleep.

Markus - Raquel, you know I don't like it when you guys drop by uninvited.
Light bulb - I know I know but Jayla asked me to come over and help her with her homework. 
Markus - Alright then.  You can help her but then I expect you to go.

Jayla - Hi Mummy.  What are you doing here?
Raquel - Your Daddy said I should come over and help with your homework.
Jayla - Oh, Okay!
Addy - You know.. if you're going to be like that..

Ash - I don't think it's really that simple.
Alex - But isn't it?  If you think about the actions needed to do so in their simplest form, that's exactly what we're talking about.
Ash - I think you really have it all wrong.  Maybe one day when you're a little older you'll see what I mean.
Alex - No, I'm fairly certain I'll always think of a Sim's life as a nothing but a Watcher's genetic experiment.  They just give us new rules and restrictions for fun!
Ash - You're a funny little kid.
Alex - Thanks!
Air - Ash.. It's Makeover time.
Ash - I have to go.  Your sisters need some help.
Alex - You're telling me!

I forgot before images but I give you Angelique Hauser as a teenager!  Her twin Carolyn keeps refusing to come to the house.

And here is Light Bulb & Markus's oldest, Kim Brock. 

And because I can't believe I didn't do it before - Light Bulb!

Scarlet - So why am I here again?
Aria - Balance of the sexes.
Ash - I thought it was pretty balanced with the three of us.
Aria - Okay then because I wanted to bring you here and you know be friends.
Air - I need someone else pulling up fresh fish for me to use as bait.
Scarlet - Ahh.  So fish it is?
Air - Until it isn't!

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Larger Text Version

Margaret - If you are a descendent of Reid.. your food is ready!
Artie - Whee!

Margaret - I'm so glad I could stand here and protect all the food I've been making while he did that.
Addy - Probably should have asked what he was going to do when you saw him climbing.
Margaret - That would mean actually paying attention to him.
Addy - Point made.

Addy - Aww look who aged up between parties!
Alex - Yep.  I forgot to invite anyone over but it's okay because I came here for a new party and there are games!
Addy - Well when you're done with Blicblok we can get someone to show you the closet.
Alex - Sweet!  I really wasn't happy this was my party shirt.
Addy - Yeah I'm not either.

Alex Snell!  Oldest of Markus's sons.  He's the Green Blue one.. not the blue green one.

Carolyn - Oh I've heard that story a thousand times.
Aria - Yes well if you would just come inside the yard. 
Carolyn - Huh?
Aria - The party is over here.. in this closet.

She was so cute with the short hair before we gave it back to her!  Carolyn Hauser - Twin to Angelique, Daughter of Sharon (the plum one!)

Aria - So are we going to talk about it?
Air - Talk about what?
Aria - You know what I mean.
Air - No, we're not going to talk about it.
Aria - Don't make me take action.
Air - Mom... I'm still a young adult.  Let me choose my own path.
Aria - I was talking about your rash!  But yes other decisions must be made too or we'll make them for you.
Air - Oh.. yeah.. after the punch.. and the rest of it can wait, too!

Artie - Help!
Amir - I hear someone saying help.
Bridgette- Yeah it's from the movie.
Artie - Help!
Amir - I don't remember this being in the movie.

Addy - Umm..
Artie - What?
Addy - Apparently when you get sick.. your hair turns white.
Artie - What?!
Addy - Yeah I see swirlies and white hair.  You should probably take some medicine and visit a mirror.
(( I 've had this glitch off and on since the June 2 patch that allowed the gender customization.  Artie randomly whether in CAS or in actual play will go completely white when something about his body changes: sickness, clothes. etc. ))

Air - Ok and when you're done that one I need you to make that other piece over there.
Michael - *beepbeepboop*
Air - I know you can only one piece at a time.  But you're smart and you can remember when I say to make the other one right there.

Michael - *stops moving*
Air - Oh come on buddy.  We've got all the pieces, now we can just put it together.
Michael - *derisive whir*
Air - Hey there's no reason for that kind of attitude.  I apologized!

Air - Yes.  The other robot means nothing to me.
Michael - *heated chirps and trills*
Air - Of course, I think you're better than that little orange and white guy.  You make stuff.  All he does is make a thumbs up with a flame and roll around.

Alistair - Yes I know we already had one, but this one is mine.
Michael - *shakes head at the human*

Ricanote: What I'm not pointing out is there were 2 different parties in this time frame.  We have parties pretty much all the time when Air is home to handle the 10 /15 requirements.  I want them out of my hair as soon as possible so why not just party all the time right?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Lol, Alistair and his needy invention constructors! Michael, stop being a drama queen! Is he the one at home, right?
And I can't figure out who "the little orange and white guy" is.

Air - I need someone else pulling up fresh fish for me to use as bait.
As the current dynasty heir, Alistair knows well how to make the most of "his" spares! Lol

So many baby mamas and children--how do you keep everyone straight!?
And are the descendants of Reid always over at the house, or does it just seem that way?  ;D

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Yes Michael is the machine down in the basement.  Collin is the one at work.

The little orange and white guy is a reference to the newest Star Wars droid from the new trilogy, BB-8.  He's on all the posters and commercials, if you've seen them, as the droid that rolls around like a ball.

How do I keep them straight? Practice!  And yes they pretty much are. Half have jobs and they leave to randomly go to work and the other half stay.  Then we quite the club gathering and start it back up so the people who were working come back over.  Tatianna is a Master of the Real (painter), same as Markus.  Amir is a Businessman.  Lorena works as a Culinary.  Bridgette just got a job as a Painter while Cassie and Clifton are both unemployed.   Maybe when I get some restaurants put in they will get some jobs!

Also, there is a new way in the works to helping everyone keep up with the cast of characters within my story and it shall be revealed in 2 updates!  Unless I get impatient to hear what everyone thinks and then it might be much sooner!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Oh. Em. Gee! Since everyone is putting their 2c in, I'd also like to request a Brooks-Grim adventure story for the quads! And wow but Artemis is one attractive Grim.

Sent from my D2005 using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Larger Text Version

Artie - Uh. Where are we?
Addy - Umbrage Manor.  Where the Finns live.
Markus - Did we invite them?
Margaret - Really? I couldn't get a black dress? 
Ash - Um.  What's with the gloves?
Air - Yeah the gloves are weird.
Addy - Why is no one wanting to know why Aria has the gloves with zippers!

Air - You thinking what I'm thinking?
Ash - Maybe.
Air - Yeah it's totally rude I got the white suit.
Ash - Oh.. I was thinking about how it would be nice to have newspapers and death notices again.
Air - Oh yeah.. and zebras. 

Carolyn - Hey Dad.  How you doing?
Markus - Oh hi sweetie. 
Carolyn - What you up to?
Aria - Losing to me.
Markus - One day I will win.
Aria - Not in this lifetime.

Artie - Hey little boy almost blue. C'mere and try this black and white drink.
Heath Brower - Don't mind if I do.
Artie - That's a boy.  Get hooked on the juice early.. it's good for you.
Addy - You are a horrible Sim.
Artie - Yes I am.

Bella - Um.  I can't play the violin if there's no violin to play!
Addy - Whoops.  But it's nice to see you!
Bella - Nice to hear your voice too Addy.
Air - Okay.. we can't seem to finish the last requirement because this place doesn't have a coffee pot or tea pot.  Let's change venues.
Addy - Where to?
Heath - Hey let's go to my place!
Air - Yeah let's go to his place!

Artie - Why am I making the drinks?
Air - To keep you from ticking off the guests.
Artie - You're no fun.
Air - Just make the 3 drinks we need and you might get to play!
Aria - Why is there grass under the table.. in the house?

Air - And he screams out "Nooooo" at the top of his lungs and it's like you can feel it down in your marrow.
Alex - Uh huh.
Air - No really.  It was possibly the saddest movie scene I've ever seen in my life. 
Alex - And what was this again?
Air - African Hamlet
Alex - You mean Tiger King.
Air - Something like that.

Air - *mimics arrow shooting*
Rachebe - *fake swoons*
Clifton - *internal:  Oh Carl that was so cheesy.. and Oh No.. I'm inside Aria.  I.. What do I do? Help?*

Air - Oh I can't believe I did that I'm so sorry.
Rachebe - *groans* yeah sorry.. just seemed to be the thing to do.
Air - I know.. we're both in the mood but.. wow.

Ash - What do you mean it isn't going to work?
Rachebe - I'm telling you this is going to be a disaster.

Ash - Time is ticking.. we're going to have to make it work.
Rachebe - Time isn't exactly ticking, actually.

Ash - You don't understand it the way I do. 
Rachebe - You could always try to explain it better.  Otherwise I'm at a loss of what to do here.

Rachebe - You know maybe you could just kind of have a talk and that would change things.
Ash - You're a little naive sometimes and I realize you don't see all of it.  But you will.

Ash - Don't worry we'll get it to work.
Rachebe - And just how do you expect us to do that?

Ash - We're going to focus on the end zone.
Rachebe - I think your energy drinks at the games are starting to warp your mind.

Artie - Oh Flarn.. What just happened?
Addy - What did you do?
Artie - I made a wish and now.. who is this?

Addy - *snorts* Apparently she's your new soulmate.

Artie - Look.. lady.. whoever you are.  It's nice to feel the warm and fuzzies of love, doll but you see.  I'm just not interested.
Ghost Love - Then why did you wish for romance?
Artie - Because there was a reaper on the well and if I get a promotion it's not the end of my life.
Ghost Love - What about me?
Artie - Oh I'm sure you'll find someone else in the afterlife. It's a hot scene.  I would know.

Ghost Love - You're kind of rude.
Artie - You don't know the half of it, chica. Bye Bye

Random Makeover!  Jayla Brock came over as a teenager and then decided to not keep her eyes open.

And we finally remembered to change Heath Brower's wardrobe, too!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Tiger King *giggles* I've had the same glitch as you with Kessy, she's fine with all her outfits but as soon as she changes into her athletic wear she has white hair. The makeovers look great, particularly Light Bulb. Artie's avoiding sleep, are you scared old man? :P
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I made the mistake of spending time with the real world and going on vacation with the family. Thankfully all that is over with and I get to catch up on Artie. I feel supper honoured about the Rachebe character and she actually has Hebes athletic outfit which is both amazing and spooky at the same time.
You work so fast Rica I am in awe.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
That's never really a mistake as far as I can tell but I'm glad you're back @ratchie . Hopefully he wasn't too hard to catch up and that is kind of spookmazing.  Not sure I even knew what Hebe's athletic looked like to copy it but it works for me! 

It doesn't feel fast but I have a bunch of time on my hands some days which allows for long playing sessions.  You guys are almost caught up to where I am in the game!  There's a small decision I need to make for Air and then I should feel confident enough to be the Grims again for a bit.  But I have some serious restaurant inspiration so I may do that first!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I have never posted a shot of Hebe in her workout clothes which is why I was so surprised.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

anything