Author Topic: Top Secret: The Spiffendale *Unofficial* Immortal Dynasty [COMPLETE]  (Read 168088 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Top Secret: The Spiffendale Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #255 on: November 30, 2016, 11:05:50 PM »
Oh Goopy, you and your ceaselessly clingy cuteness will always be remembered!
I'd lost count and completely forgot, though, that Otto and Karla lacked the space to produce the next heir until Goopy passed on.

Pernille! Congrats on becoming the fifth immortal! *pops a bottle of the bubbly
All hail the impending birth of the Gen7 heir! Wow, things are really moving along!
Go, Watcher, go!

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #256 on: December 01, 2016, 11:43:49 AM »
Aw no, not the Goopster!! I'll miss him. But congrats to Pernille for becoming an immortal and to Otto and Karla on their pregnancy, I can't wait to see the baby (especially because I must know if Lucien's nose really is the new Pancake jawline). You're getting close to wrapping up, good luck!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #257 on: December 02, 2016, 01:52:48 PM »
@Caterina Yes, he's gone, but thanks to you he will live on forever in my gallery. I'm going to miss him, even his jealous rages.

@oshizu Yes, we've reached that portion of the dynasty where everyone sits around looking awkwardly at the elder mortals going, "We love you but . . . " It's all very bittersweet. ;p

Thank you for the encouragement! I can hardly believe how quickly things are going!

@NexttoNormal I'll miss the Goopster, too! He was so fun to write. I'm dying to give you the answer to the nose question, but well, it will come soon enough.

Chapter 62:  *sigh*

Otto:  Wait, so you’re telling me that the writing has to be good in my comedy books, and not just the comedy parts?

Pernille:  There’s nothing funny about bad grammar, dear.

Otto:  Huh. You may have something there.

Karla:  Considering the already frightening size of my stomach, I am reluctant to put anything else in there, but I guess I have to. Here goes nothing.

Karla:  I am still perfect and cute, even with an extremely full bladder.

Wendell:  Who said you weren’t?  Did you say that, Morris?

Morris:  I didn’t say a word.

Karla:  Fine. Carry on.

Karla:  Ah. That’s better. It’s nice being perfect.

Otto:  I mean . . . it’s good, but are there enough fart jokes?

Arianna:  What are we looking at?

Wendell:  Oh, I thought you were looking at something, so I was trying to see what you were looking at.

Arianna:  Oh, that’s funny. So you were looking at what I was looking at-

Wendell:  And then I was looking at what you were looking at-

Arianna:  And then neither of us was looking at anything.

Wendell:  Heh.

Arianna:  Yeah.

Wendell:  Immortality is dead boring, huh?

Arianna:  Yeah. Let’s go fishing.

Karla:  Morning sickness. Not cute. I plan to resent you for this once you’re born, little one.

Pernille:  That’s right! No beating around the bush for me! I’m retiring right away. What do you mean you thought I was dead already? That’s a horrible thing to say! Even though it would probably boost my book sales.

Karla:  You can thank me later, baby, for instilling you with innate musical talent via my beautiful whistling.

Wendell:  Nice moves, Morris. What do you call that one?

Morris:  I like to call this the Not Fishing Dance.

Wendell:  I thought your Not Fishing activity was making ambrosia.

Morris:  Shhh. I finished for today. Now let's boogie before someone notices we're idle and sends us back out to the park.

Karla:  Hmmm. My misery and discomfort feel slightly different today. I wonder what’s up with that.

Karla:  Oh! Oh, that’s what’s happening. Go easy on me, baby. I’m too pretty to feel pain.

Otto:  Would you believe me if I told you I was just practicing to be a human statue?

Karla:  No.

Otto:  Mannequin challenge?

Karla:  No.

Otto:  Reacting to Giant Squid devouring the hospital?

Karla:  Provably false.

Otto:  Okay, I’m panicking. Can we just have this baby so I can regain some of my dignity?

Karla:  *sigh*

Otto:  This is definitely a good time to do sit-ups. I have been neglecting my fitness skill. I have so many reps to make up right this second.

Karla:  Um, hello?  Having a baby?

Receptionist:  Yeah, hang on. I’m just about to beat this level in BlicBloc and I’ll be right with you.

Karla:  *sigh*

Karla:  I hate this.

Otto:  I love this! I just drank all the coffee in the staff break room and I feel so energized I could take flight!

Karla:  Hey there, little heartbreaker. You are too beautiful for words. *sigh* That was a happy sigh that time, by the way. Welcome, Tallulah.

Mallory:  Okay, congrats on the nooboo, but you’ve still got work today, so you know the drill. You look wonderful in that ridiculous plaid sportcoat. Here is some helpful advice on relaxing your mind. Now let’s discuss the purpose of our existence while we wait for your Grandma A to come over and tell you a funny story.

Otto:  *yawn* Understood.

Arianna:  Whew! Okay, handsome fellow. I’ve finished getting Otto ready for work. Why don’t we jump into the observatory and see if I can turn you from purple to pink?

J:  Girl, after all these years, you still make me blush.

Arianna:  That’s the idea!

Karla:  Okay, then. Back to work for me, too!

Otto:  Come on, Grampa Lucien. I know it was bad, but I didn’t think it was that bad. Yikes. No need to hide in the closet.

Lucien:  Needs work. I’ll come out when you’ve refined it.

Pernille:  I know this is just the obligatory baby-care shot, but you are my first grandchild, so this is all new and special to me.

Otto:  Okay, that ought to top you up. I know it seems like you were just born, but the last few days were pretty dang dull. How’d you like to get out of that thing, baby girl?

Tallulah:  My very first text! Beautiful and simple. Perfect and succinct. I love being alive! Now to go spread that love!

Jorge:  *shivers* Ms. Holliday, did you feel that?

Jasmine Holiday:  Feel what, kid?

Jorge:  It was like a cold breeze just blew across the back of my neck. I felt suddenly as if my innocence was about to be stolen forever.

Jasmine:  Nah, I didn’t feel it, but I’ve got a jacket so . . .

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #258 on: December 02, 2016, 02:07:42 PM »
Tallulah is so adorable! Sadly I feel like Lucien's nose is no more from what I saw. And poor Jorge, he has no idea what's in store for him.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #259 on: December 02, 2016, 02:47:57 PM »
Yay, another blueboo!

Tallulah Spiffendale--she has to have one of the snobbiest names yet. Morris must feel proud! Her little turquoise hair ribbon is perfection!

Oh Jorge! The Watcher has started stalking the neighborhood grade school! Lol.
Be grateful you even had an innocence to be stolen!  ;) Some sims aren't even that lucky!

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #260 on: December 02, 2016, 07:06:01 PM »
Tallulah looks like trouble.  With her beauty she will have Jorge and all the other boys wrapped around her little finger.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #261 on: December 02, 2016, 07:44:44 PM »
Sorry to comment twice but I was just watching a trailer for the Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack.

I truly hope that the butler won't be live-in, so that the Spiffendales can hire one for Morris to compete in snobfests with, lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #262 on: December 02, 2016, 08:12:31 PM »
Tallulah is adorable. It was good to see J again, and gives me hope that Goopy will hang around for a long time.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #263 on: December 05, 2016, 02:56:59 PM »
@NexttoNormal I think she's pretty cute, too. Don't lost hope on the nose, though. Check out the collage below. Otto's nose was deceptively buttonish as a kid, too.

@oshizu Yes, the youth of Newcrest and the surrounding areas will be growing up rather quickly, poor kiddos. Tallulah is as merciless as she is blue. Glad you like the snobby name. I have trouble coming up with Sim names, so I made a rule for myself to always use names with double letters. I ran through the Melissas and Michelles quite awhile ago, so now I'm having to get more creative. I really like Tallulah, and I think it suits her pretty well. :)
Oh, and I'm pretty confident butlers are live-in, but don't take up a household slot, so I think the Spiffendales should be able to have one no problem, unless it ends up being against the rules for some reason. Morris is quivering in anticipation!

@Caterina Yes, she's 100% trouble. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with her, much to the dismay of the neighborhood boys. :)

@MarianT Thanks! I think so, too. The only ghosts I've had culled so far in the entire game (that I know of) are a random musician and Dennis Kim, so I have high hopes that Goopy will stick around, too. Fingers crossed!

Chapter 63:  The Age of Innocence

There she is. Tallulah Spiffendale. Lula. My Lula. And what you’re seeing here is a picture of the moment my life ended.

Tallulah:  Hi! I’m Tallulah! You look cool! Want to be friends?

Jorge:  I . . .buh . . . so . . .pretty. Are you my destiny?

Tallulah:  Yeah, I don’t know. Probably. Do you like Void Critters?

Jorge:  I like everything you like.

Tallulah:  Perfect! I can just tell we’re going to be best friends!

I guess I should introduce myself. I’m Jorge. The last name doesn’t matter. The first name doesn’t either, really. I’m just one of many. A face in a crowd of fawning admirers.

Jorge:  Awesome.

Tallulah:  Speaking of awesome, I think animals are awesome! What’s your favorite animal?

Jorge:  You’re my favorite everything.

Tallulah:  You’re so silly, Jorge. That’s why I love you.

Jorge:  Oh my gosh! I love you, too!

Tallulah:  Okay, I have to go meet more people to love, now. See you in school!

Jorge:  But, I! Wait! I . . . okay.

Tallulah:  Hi! You look cool! I can just tell we’re going to be best friends.

Daquan Whelan:  Yes! I will do and be anything you say!

Tallulah:  You’re hilarious, Daquan. That’s why I love you.

Daquan:  This is the best day of my life.

Pernille:  Oh, honey. You visited so soon! Thank you for not making me wait.

Goopy:  I was afraid you’d forget me.

Pernille:  That’s my Goopy.

Pernille:  I’m suddenly nervous for some reason  . . . but I have to ask. Will you be my boyfriend?

Goopy:  Woohoo! And how!

The next day, I came back to her house. I couldn’t stay away. I just had to see her again.

I aged up to teen later that afternoon, right in her living room. I thought I was safe. What a fool I was.

Man, she’s adorable. Just look at her. And look at me. I’m smitten. Captivated. That look on my face? The look of a starving dog who’s just been offered a juicy steak? That look has stayed on my face from the moment I met Lula to this very moment right now.

I guess the one thing I’ve got to call my own is that I was first. Her first friend. Her best friend. I didn’t know then how lucky I was. That moment right there was the best moment of my life, because at that moment, I was her one and only. But before I even had time to notice, that moment was gone . . .

Morris:  Poor sap. He doesn’t even know he’s doomed. *calls out* I’m just going into the office for no reason in particular! Just a normal thing to do, you know. I might make a phone call. Who knows? Totally innocent. Nothing suspicious at all.

Morris:  Come on, Morris. Just push send. What could be the harm? It’s not against the rules, and you’d be so great at it. Go on.

Morris:  Hehehe.  I’ve got a new job!

Morris:  Dang it! Where’s the backspace key on this thing? And why are half of these words underlined?

Pernille:  What do you think, Grandma Mal? Should I help him out?

Mallory:   I don’t know. Seems mighty suspicious to me. Morris wanting to learn how to write all of a sudden. You up to something, Dad?

Morris:  No! Nothing! I just happened to notice that I lack a basic understanding of the mechanics of grammar and- Dang it! Why are there so many ways to say, “there?” What is the point? It’s just silly! They all sound exactly the same!

Jorge:  You know you’re going to be the death of me.

Tallulah:  *giggles* Yeah, probably. You’re so silly, Jorge. That’s why I love you, you know.

Jorge:  I hope you never stop saying that.

Pernille:  Okay, so step one:  your paragraphs are going to need to be . . . existent. And if you keep sitting that close to the screen you’re going to get eye strain.

Morris:  *grumbles* All I wanted was to say mean things about other people’s terrible cooking. I didn’t sign up for eye strain.

Tallulah:  And when I grow up I’m going to be the most beloved, most beautiful, and most notorious woman in all the world!

Jorge:  Well, you’re off too a good start. You’ve got one admirer right in front of you already.

Mallory:  Oh, that poor, poor soul. I can’t bear to watch. I’m going to go take a bath.

That was the first time I held her in my arms. I thought I was happy. I had no idea what was to come . . .

Morris:  Okay, Lula, now you run off and play with the other kids on the jungle gym. Grampa Morris has work to do. And remember, this is our little secret, okay?

Tallulah:  You bet, Grampa Morris! I’m going to jump so high I’ll be able to see our house, and I’m going to be a pirate captain and then I’m going to be a mermaid, and then I’m going to swim all the way to Shang Simla and back!

Morris:  You know, you’re really just impossibly adorable. You’re going to want to be careful with that.

Tallulah:  You’re so silly, Grampa Morris! That’s why I love you!

Morris:  Yeah, yeah. Go pick on somebody your own age.

Morris:  One, please.

Vendor:  One what?

Morris:  Wow. I can’t recognize or pronounce any of these things. This is thrilling! I’ll take one of those things that looks kind of like a frilly snowball.

Vendor:  *sigh*

Morris:  Yes, yes. Okay. Interesting. A robust mouthfeel and some really unique spices at play here. Smells terrible, though. Oh, wait. I think that’s me. I should have showered before we left.

Tallulah:  Hoist the mainsail! Raise the jib! Sea monster off the port bow!

Morris:  Blaaaaargh!

Tallulah:  This is fun, Grampa, but there’s no kids here at all. I really need to get going if I want to finish all my aspirations in time to become a teen and start crushing people’s hearts like overripe strawberries.

Morris:  Is that what you’re planning to do?

Tallulah:  Oh, no. Sorry. I think I got carried away with the pirate thing. I just want to love everyone and I want everyone to love me! My heart is so full of love I think I might explode if I don’t give it away!

Morris:  That’s much cuter. Let’s hit up some other neighborhoods and see what’s shaking!

Tallulah:  Shiver me timbers!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #264 on: December 05, 2016, 03:22:42 PM »
I think Morris will make a great food critic.

Tallulah is adorable, but I feel sorry for Jorge.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #265 on: December 05, 2016, 03:25:43 PM »
Lulah, get down on your knees this instant and thank your mother Karla for sharing with you her perfect genes!
The little girl is too gorgeous for her own good!
Such a genius move to have Jorge narrate his own impending downfall, with the Spiffendale immortals looking on knowingly. Jorge is so doomed!

Oooh, Morris joins a new career on the down-low! Did you give him that work outfit? I ask, because my Food critic sim just goes to and from work in her everyday outfit.
Morris is still feeling his way around his new job. I can't wait until he bursts into Full Snob mode, lol. Morris, come on and show us how it's done!

What a wonderful update!

Offline laurenannie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #266 on: December 05, 2016, 04:12:25 PM »
So I'm finally catching up with the stories since a took a break from the sims (and now there are so many more stories!) and I just wanted to tell you I'm loving this. The last update had me giggling the whole way through. Watch out simverse! Tallulah's coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #267 on: December 05, 2016, 08:39:17 PM »
You're so silly @FrancescaFiori , that's why we love you!  Another great update!  Thanks for the giggles.  I can't wait to read more about Tallulah.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #268 on: December 07, 2016, 04:10:14 PM »
@MarianT I think so, too. He was kind of born for food criticism. I'm glad this pack came out in time for him to take it on! And yes, poor Jorge. He has a rough road ahead.

@oshizu Lula certainly did luck out. She's got the best of both parents, right down to the red hair and blue skin. I'm glad you're enjoying Jorge's narration. I came up with the idea the second I saw him, and the rest just wrote itself. :)
I gave Morris his work outfit. I modeled it after Jordan, the blonde chick from all the City Living trailers. I wanted to have some sort of visual signal that Morris was in Food Critic Mode, and I figured he'd flatter himself that he needed a bit of a disguise to remain incognito. :)

@laurenannie Yay! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you're back and reading. I agree, there are so many good stories going now, especially since the new ten-gen dynasty was unveiled.

@Caterina Awwwww! Thanks! More Tallulah coming up!

Chapter 64:  Upstaging the Bride

Tallulah:  Hi! I’m Tallulah! I can just tell we’re going to be best friends!

Jung Muse:  Would you like my lunch money? And my college fund? And any and all income I might ever earn at any jobs I may hold?

Tallulah:  Awww! You’re so sweet! I think that’s what I love most about you. For now, let’s just sing karaoke together!

Jung:  Whatever you say! Literally! I will do anything you say!

Both:  And IIIIIIIIIIII will always love yoooooooouuuuu!

Yeah, I’m here, too. This was neither the first nor the last time I would be the third wheel, watching helplessly as Lula worked her magic on some new hapless prey. She has the voice of an angel, by the way.

Morris:  Ok, sweet pea! Let’s finish up that homework and then you and Grampa can go on another one of our special outings!

Tallulah:  You mean the ones I can’t tell anyone about?

Morris:  Ummm . . .

Pernille:  We’re on to you, Old Man. You’re not fooling anybody for long.

Hakim el Khouri:  Oh! Gosh! Should I run? I have this urge to run away as fast as I can!

Tallulah:  Hi! I’m Tallulah! You’re really cute! I can just tell we’re going to be best friends!

Hakim:  Oh, no! I’m frozen! I can’t move! What do I do if a car comes? What’s happening? Why does she have to be so pretty?

Tallulah:  You seem upset about something. Do you want a hug?

Hakim: *silent scream*

Hakim:  You smell like ice cream and puppies.

Tallulah:  I think your creativity is what I love best about you.

Morris:  Okay, I know I have a bit of a reputation for snobbery amongst the less couth of our family members, but I hope you’ll take it the right way when I tell you that is the least appropriate thing you could possibly be wearing to Otto and Karla’s wedding.

Pernille:  I know, I know. I’ll change. I just figured it was a waste to only wear it once. I see the problem now.

Morris:  I knew you’d come around. You’ve always been the most reasonable among us.

Otto:  This is so fun! We actually have an aisle to walk down!

Karla:  Except that we’re sprinting down it . . .

Otto:  Well, times a-wastin’! If we wait much longer the flower girl could become a teenager.

Otto:  Well, I think we’ve hit the sunset just about right. Now we can take our time.

Karla:  This is nice.

Karla:  Look, a small portion of our wedding guests even made it over to watch the ceremony.

Otto:  *happy sigh*

Karla:  Naturally, Tallulah is totally upstaging me. Ugh. Why did we have to have such a captivatingly adorable daughter?

Otto:  With you as her mother, she didn’t have much choice.

Karla:  Ooh. That was pretty suave. I’m actually impressed.

Karla:  I’m going to kill Gwendolyn. What on earth is she wearing?

Otto:  Darling, I can only see you. And if we swivel the camera around you won’t see her, either.

Karla:  Oh, that’s much better.

Otto:  Neeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!

Otto:  Boooosh!

Karla:  Are you going to make noises for all the fireworks?

Otto:  One hundred percent yes! Try and stop me!

Karla:  This seems unsafe. I’m going to take my gigantic dress and back up.

Otto:  Ppppppooowwwpowpwoow!

Morris:  At last! A nice, spacious, private kitchen in which to work my magic. It even has a dishwasher! That’s it! All dynasty weddings from now on are going to be at Myshuno Meadows! I won’t settle for anything less!   . . . Oh, wait. This is actually the last wedding of the dynasty, isn’t it?  Sheesh. I never thought I’d be sad about not having to cater any more weddings. Curse you, fates!

Mallory:  And keep ‘em coming! Nice bar! I love this place!

Otto:  Cake, my darling?

Karla:  Please. I haven’t had carbs since I was weaned. You go ahead, though. It’s tradition.

Otto:  MMMm! Oh, man, this is incredible! You sure you don’t want any?

Karla:  You are not tricking me into getting fat, Otto. I won’t stand for it!

Austen:  Go ahead, Mrs. Spiffendale! It’s your cake, after all!

Karla:  No! I just want to smell it. There are enough calories in the aroma alone to add five pounds. If I stand any closer I’ll start popping the buttons on this dress.

Austen:  You know, your mom’s a little crazy.

Tallulah:  You ain’t kiddin’. I’m going to tear into this cake like it’s my last meal! Life is for living, Austen, never forget that!

Austen:  Noted.

Morris:  Oh, goodbye, worthy kitchen! I’m too exhausted to enjoy you any more, but I weep to leave you! Maybe I can convince Tallulah to get married just for fun and happy moodlets.

Tallulah:  Oh, man. This is amazing. I’m going back for another piece before someone notices. Oh, buttercream, no matter what I might say in the future, you are my one true love!

Karla:  Otto, where are we going now?

Otto:  Well, the nice thing about this place is it truly does have everything you need for a successful wedding night!

Otto:  Super romantic, right?

Karla:  Well, it’s a bit of a tight space, but we are definitely under the stars.

Otto:  Otto Spiffendale, King of Romance!

Offline laurenannie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #269 on: December 07, 2016, 04:15:57 PM »
Oh poor Jorge! Forced to narrate while Tallulah sings another boy. Jorge, that girl is trouble with a capital T!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk