Author Topic: Top Secret: The Spiffendale *Unofficial* Immortal Dynasty [COMPLETE]  (Read 165956 times)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: Top Secret: The Spiffendale Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #300 on: December 23, 2016, 12:56:37 PM »
@oshizu Thank you so much! I love the Thralls of Tallulah. I'm going to have to change the club name to that. I really like the "Ask to Just be Friends" social, too, though Tallulah and I have found it still doesn't go over very well with jealous sims. They get mad, anyway. :P
Poor Otto. He gets a bit more attention in this chapter. A bit.

Chapter 73:  Platonic Movie Night

Arianna:  So what do you think?

Wendell:  *coughs* Oh yeah, this could kill a few hours.

Tallulah:  Oh, sleepy yet confident bear, I hate night skilling. I need to get enough points for Great Kisser. This is the pits.

Morris:  I have weird feet. How did I never notice how weird my feet are before now? I’d better never go swimming with Diego. I don’t want him to see my weird feet.

Tallulah:  Time to re-center. Today is a new day. A school day. A day for starting over, meeting new people, and falling briefly, blissfully in love with them.

Mallory:  Agh! So stressed! Where did all of Tallulah’s boyfriends get my phone number? They won’t leave me alone!

Otto:  You really want my help?  I mean, I was an A student and all, but I forgot most of that stuff as quickly as I could.

Tallulah:  Yes, yes. Let’s get this done! There’s a new teen boy across the street and he is in desperate need of my love and healing.

She found us broken, wandering, badly dressed . . .

She took us in, made us feel important . . .

attractive . . .

Some of us she introduced to the wonders of guyliner.

But as quickly as she raised us up . . .

took us to new heights . . .

Her gaze began to drift . . .

leaving us burnt, charred, and confused.

She’s a monster.

A beautiful monster with a cell phone addiction.

Otto:  I love you, you know.

Karla:  I know.

Otto:  I’ll love you forever. You and only you.

Karla:  Yes. Obviously.

Otto:  It’s just . . .things have gotten a little crazy around here in the romance department and I just wanted to make sure you know that nothing’s changed between you and I . . . at least not as far as I’m concerned.

Karla:  Please. I love our daughter, but I don’t have anything close to her stamina. I’m very happy and satisfied with my one and only handsome, rich, blue husband thank you very much.

Otto:  Oh, good.

Stern Maid:  Sir, I need to do the dishes.

Otto:  Right now?  In this particular sink?

Stern Maid:  It’s my job, sir. Now, if you don’t mind . . .

Otto:  Okay, just let me spit.

Pernille:  This is humiliating. Why can’t Morris just make garlic noodles like he used to?

Tallulah:  Ugh. Why did you bring me along on your movie night date, Grampa Morris?

Morris:  Diego’s mirrors are just as reflective as the ones at home, and you still need to max charisma. You know, you might consider getting to know Diego while we’re here. You will need to bring in the next generation at some point, and Diego has some really lovely genetics.

Tallulah:  *sigh* Grampa Morris, I don’t know how to put this in a way that will make it finally sink in for you, but I’m pretty sure Diego is not going to be interested in me. I’m pretty much certain he’s been spoken for.

Morris: . . . ?

Tallulah:  By someone in this hallway . . .?

Morris:  . . . .?

Tallulah:  The one who isn’t me.

Morris:  No, no. We’ve been over this. Diego and I are just good friends who spend nearly all of our free time together and enjoy snuggling on the couch and watching romantic movies . . . platonically.

Diego:  There’s my snookums!

Morris:  Hey Sugar Bear! Did you miss me?

Diego:  Every minute!

Tallulah:  Very convincing platonic conversation, guys. You two crazy kids have fun! I’m going to go chat with the toilet.

Morris:  Your place is incredible, Diego! This must be a million dollar view!

Diego:  Two million. I’ve got both bridges. But really, I hardly see it anymore. It’s nice to have someone to share it with. You help me see the city with new eyes.

Morris:  This is the best part.

Diego:  I couldn’t agree more.

Diego:  Morris, I-

Morris:  How about a drink? Can I make you a drink? You have a nice bar, and knowing you it’s nicely stocked so how about a nice drink? Do you like Granny Smashes?

Diego:  *sigh* By all means, help yourself. Mi casa and all that.

Morris:  Huh. You know, a guy could get used to a view like this. I . . . think I need to go home and hire a pianist.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #301 on: December 23, 2016, 04:33:34 PM »
When I saw Tallulah practicing yoga, I thought she was a younger daughter. She looks so young and innocent without make-up and come-hither clothing.

Skilling Charisma with a mirror is the worst! Queen Nutella's testing showed that Very Happy works better than (Very) Confident for raising Charisma.
It's awful when the sim suddenly turns confident from using the mirror. Grrrr!

Lol, where did she find that guy in the grey shirt? (metaphorically speaking. I see that they're in Willow Creek, lol.)
She must be over halfway through her 10 kisses by now. Crossing fingers that she'll be done with the 10 kisses soon. The last tier is easy.

Morris remains clueless--he must be the only one who doesn't realize Diego feels about him.
I didn't understand Morris' last line...why a pianist? Or is that just some excuse to go home?
Diego, don't forget that your nickname is El Lobo!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #302 on: December 23, 2016, 09:49:46 PM »
Finally caught back up! Lulah is such a heartbreaker, but I like how you didn't make her vindictive or anything like that. I'm assuming she's a serial romantic?

Also. Morris. Wake up and notice how much Diego likes you!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #303 on: December 27, 2016, 12:38:13 PM »
@oshizu Yes, Tallulah looks very different not all dolled up. Still cute, though. Somehow I had convinced myself that they'd fixed that very happy/very confident glitch with skilling charisma, but I must have made that up. I get so seduced by the glowing skill bar that I'm sure it's going faster. Oh, well. Back to the happy bathroom it is. I wish plain old happy were not so difficult to maintain.

That guy in the grey shirt just appeared across the street. My game has been very accommodating about generating teen lovers for Tallulah. He really needed some help in the fashion department, though. Ouch.

As for Morris and the pianist, that question will be answered in this chapter. There's still one very important person who hasn't yet weighed in on the Morris/Diego situation.

@NexttoNormal Yup. Lula's a Serial Romantic. She's darn good at it, too. :) I'm glad you like the way I'm writing her. Not making her evil or vindictive was a major goal of mine.

Never fear, Morris's wake up call comes very soon.

Chapter 74:  Play it Again, Betty

Otto:  Not that anyone’s paying attention, but I am now a living legend, and the funniest sim who ever lived.

Otto:  I am also, low-key, a pretty accomplished Master Thief. I never did figure out why my entertainment company had so many rare metals and elements lying around, but . . . .well, they don’t anymore so it doesn’t matter.

Morris:  Wait a minute . . . your eyebrows are grey! You can’t fool me with that cc hair! You’re an elder! You’ll never live long enough to fulfill Otto’s Good Friends requirement!

Angelica:  Busted!

Otto:  Wow! Green, blue, purple. So many vibrant hair colors to choose from! I wish you all could be my good friends!

Morris:  Betty . . .you came.

Betty:  Hey there, old timer. You in need of a little music?

Morris:  You still take my breath away, you know.

Betty:  And you still forget that I prefer guitar, but I’m pretty sure that’s not what you called me to talk about.

Morris:  So hey! How are things? What’s new? The netherworld still treating you okay?

Betty:  Morris . . . I’ve known you since we were kids. We were married for a lifetime and I’ve been your ghost girlfriend for several more. Something is up . . . now spill it.

Morris:  Well, as it happens, I have begun a new career. I’m a food critic and I’m very good at it and highly successful.

Betty:  And . . .

Morris:  Well, through this new employment I’ve made a new acquaintance, a very young and attractive young fellow named Diego, and we’ve become very close. And, actually, it’s been brought to my attention that he’s become a rather ardent admirer of mine.

Betty:  And how does our highly successful food critic feel about his young, attractive, and ardent admirer?

Morris:  I . . .I seem to have become very fond of him, too.

Betty:  So what’s the problem?

Morris:  Betty, I love you. You’re my soulmate. You’re the only one I’ve ever wanted.

Betty:  Morris, I’m dead.

Morris:  Shhhh! Don’t talk like that!

Betty:  Morris, it’s true. I’m dead, and furthermore, and more importantly, you are not! You are not dead, and you might never ever be dead if this dynasty thing works out. Forever is a very, very long time to remain faithful to a person who’s transparent and only comes around when you pay a $100 fee.

Morris:  Betty, I would be faithful to you for a hundred lifetimes.

Betty:  But that’s not what I want. Morris, I love you more than anything, and that’s why I want you to be happy. I want you to live your life. I can’t live it with you, anymore, but life is only half-lived if you can’t share it with someone. If you’ve found someone, Morris, someone you can really love . . . then go get him!

Morris:  Really?

Betty:  Really and truly! You have my blessing, you ridiculous man. I release you with open arms! Go, and live you life.

Morris:  Oh, Betty, you wonderful woman. No wonder I married you. You really are an angel.

Betty: Yes. Just, you know, don’t hire me to play your wedding. I’m not that much of an angel.

Morris:  It’s a deal.

Morris:  I’ll love you forever.

Betty:  Me too, now go get your man!

Otto:  Nah, it’s cool. I’m fine. All of my potential friends ran away while the focus was on somebody else again, but you know, I’ve got my taco so I’m doing okay.

Karla:  Seriously, Otto? This one?

Otto:  Well, she’s here. She’s just . . . she’s a little pretty so I wanted you to be here so you’d know that there’s no hanky-panky going on. I just need good friends.

Karla:  Oh, Otto. I am in no way threatened by your friends of any stripe, particularly not purple-haired nobodies in kilts.

PHNIK:  Uh, guys? Standing right here.

Karla:  Oh, hush. He said you were kind of pretty, now come back to the house. I want to introduce you to our closet.

Tallulah:  I want you to know that this moment, right now, is so precious to me. I will never have this moment with anyone but you, and there’s no one I’d rather share it with.

Silver Hair:  I . . .wow . .. I just. . .

Tallulah:  Shhhhh. No need to talk. Let’s just enjoy each other for the brief time that we have.

Silver Hair:  Brief?

Tallulah:  Shhhhhh.

PHNIK:  Surprise! I’m an elder!

Otto:  Dang it! Fooled by the cc hair again! *looks at Karla* You knew, didn’t you?

Karla:  I know everything. Now there’s a nice, solidly middle-aged man out front. Why don’t you go make friends with him?

Otto:  What would I do without you?

Karla:  I shudder to think.

Morris:  Hey! Um, it’s me! Morris? Um . . .do you want to come over maybe?

Diego:  Deep breaths. Don’t get your hopes up. He probably just found a new ice cream recipe. Stop running, Diego. El Lobo does not run. He strolls.

Morris:  Diego! You’re here!

Diego:  Yes, darling, you invited me.

Morris:  Right! *ahem* Do you want to come upstairs?

Diego:  *smirks* To your threshold?

Morris:  No. Well, um, yes but what I mean is . . .up to my room. I thought I could show you my . . .career rewards.

Diego:  I’d be delighted.

Morris:  So, there it is. I think it has a really nice, playful use of color, which is why I thought you’d like to see it. Oh! And there’s the plaque I got for completing my experimental food photos collection. And I guess when I max food critic they’ll give me a very tasteful bowl of gold fruit.

Diego:  Morris . . .

Morris:  Yes?

Diego:  Look, you’re adorable, but cut the crap.

Morris:  What?

Diego:  I think we both know you didn’t really bring me up here to look at your career rewards. Now, I’ve been very patient with you, but the time has come. You know how I feel about you. I believe you feel the same way. It’s time to get things out in the open here, darling. I’m done waiting.

Morris:  But I’m-

Diego:  Yes.

Morris:  And you’re-

Morris:  And we’re-

Morris:  But what about-

Diego:  This doesn’t change that.

Morris:  But does that make me-

Diego:  Not necessarily.

Morris:  But you’re definitely-

Diego:  Oh, yes. In a big way.

Morris:  Oh, heck!

Diego:  Now, see?  That wasn’t so hard.

Diego:  I love you, Morris Spiffendale, you ridiculous old man.

Morris:  Oh, Diego, my vibrant virtuoso. Heaven help me, I love you, too.

Morris:  I forgot how nice it is to sleep next to someone.

Diego:  I forgot how much you love to talk. *chuckles* Go to sleep, darling. I’ll still be here in the morning.

Morris:  *happy sigh*

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #304 on: December 27, 2016, 01:15:57 PM »
Oh, big-hearted Betty! Your compassion is like an ocean!

Poor Otto. Of course, we care and bring only the vintage stuff from the cellar to celebrate your maxing your career! *throws poms poms into the air
Awwww, his potential friends left during the brief change of scene.

Otto, how close are you to your elder birthday? That friendship requirement is such a pain. I remember I had one heir that was massaging everyone's feet, trying to make friends, lol.
You can do it, Otto!!!
(Is it possible to set Sims 4 Studio so that random townies don't access your custom content? That non-greying cc hair must drive Otto crazy!)

And finally, Morris and Diego, with Diego finishing Morris' sentences. Love at last!
Fantastic, satisfying chapter!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #305 on: December 28, 2016, 01:14:58 PM »
@oshizu Thanks! Otto appreciates your celebrations, even if his watcher is horrifically neglectful. He's getting close, but I may have started making his good friends too early, just to have something to do. I kept misjudging their ages and they aged up fast. I laughed about the foot massages. That does seem like a great way to make friends. I'll have to try that next time.
I can set Sims 4 Studio to disallow all cc for random townies, and I've done it, but that was after these pictures were taken. I'll tell you, though, the first time a bartender was generated and didn't have fluorescent hair I literally squealed with joy.
I'm glad you found the chapter satisfying. It certainly was for me. That's the slowest I have ever taken any sim romance. It took a lot of patience, and both their green and pink bars were completely full before they even had their first kiss.

Chapter 75:  Livening Things Up

Tallulah:  I am so sick of dynasty requiremeeeeeeeeeeeeents!

Wendell: Lula, sweetie?  Are you hiding your Book of Life behind the shrubbery?

Tallulah:  You saw nothing.

Wendell:  Hey, I just came out here to discuss some cognitive focusing methods.

Morris:  Oh, sweetie, I forgot to ask you yesterday in all the excitement, will you be my boyfriend?

Diego:  Darling, of course. Did you even need to ask?

Morris:  Wheee!

Diego:  OMG DON’T HURT YOURSELF!

Otto:  What am I doing here? It’s not a work day. Oh, right! Backup friends! Let’s see who’s around and not old.

Otto:  Victor Feng! Your hair is looking delightfully not-grey today! Wanna chat?

Victor:  Umm . . .

Otto:  You want to see some pictures of my daughter’s boyfriends?  That’s Jung, he was the first one, and that’s Jorge who does all the sappy narration, and oh! There’s Billie Jang, she lives here in San Myshuno.

Victor:  My word. How many are there?

Otto:  Well, there technically should only be ten, but some of them aged up at inconvenient times so unless she’s willing to wait for her own young adult birthday (and between you and me, she’s totally not) I think the total is going to end up somewhere between 15 and 20.

Victor:  Wow. I hope she never wants to run for office.

Morris:  It’s a beautiful day to be a chopstick master!

Morris:  Now, let’s see, should I give them a pass on the less-than-fresh garnishes? I am in love and in a super-good mood.

Morris:  Nah. Who am I kidding?  I have an extraordinarily large vocabulary, but “mercy” is not in it.

Otto:  Nice little family outing to the Spice Market, where all of the family members are of equal importance.

Morris:  Sure, Otto. Just keep telling yourself that.

Morris:  Having a little trouble holding your spice, eh? Believe me, I’ve been there. It’s all about building up a tolerance. Just ease yourself into it day by day and before you know it you’ll be downing curry like us pros.

Jessminder:  I’ll have you know I grew up in the Spice Market, and I can hold my spice better than anyone, Mr. Drumstick Hat.

Morris:  Hmm. Well, the smoke ring over your head might suggest otherwise. And my extremely young handsome boyfriend says my hat is cute.

Morris:  Ah, the curry challenge. My old nemesis. I feel like I could take on the world these days. Time to find out if I’m right!

Morris:  YES! I am never taking this shirt off.

Lady:  Um, are you allowed to do that?

Morris:  Please, I’m a pro. I’m also the curry champion, in case you failed to notice my shirt. Believe me, I’m doing everyone a favor.

Morris:  Hey, can I get a little extra pico de gallo on that?

Vendor:  Anything for you, Mr. Spiffendale. Ever since you declared taquitos the food trend of the year we’ve tripled our sales!

Morris:  Well, I’m never wrong.

Morris:  Life could not be better.

Tallulah:  Okay, I’m bored. This should liven things up!

Tallulah:  Huh. Nope. Not that exciting. That’s okay, I have another idea.

Tallulah:  Yay! We’re camping!

Everyone else:  Yay?

Arianna:  Well, it’s a little less formal, but it’s kind of nice for a change.

Pernille:  I resent being relegated to the barstools. I feel like I’m at the kids’ table.

Wendell:  Hey, Junior Member. Them’s the breaks.

Tallulah:  Okay, I’m outtie. Gotta catch some fish.

Mallory:  Don’t stay out all night! Or do. Whatever. I’m going to bed. I won’t know.

Tallulah:  Yes. Peace. Quiet. Zero cell phone service. Just me and a couple of yellow perch.

Tallulah:  Okay, fish are harder to catch than boys. Didn’t see that coming.

Tallulah:  Oh, there we go. It was worth it! You’re cuter than a boy, too, aren’t you? With your little minnow face!

Tallulah:  Yes! Gotcha! I’m going to grind you down and make you into liniment! Your next life will be much more beautiful and full of value. Thank you for your valiant sacrifice.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #306 on: December 28, 2016, 02:12:40 PM »
Ahhh, Morris in love!
I giggled at the way he flaunted his "young handsome boyfriend" in the face of that lady who dissed his Mr. Drumstick Hat. *dies laughing
That hat is so all-important that he even wears glass frames to match!

Poor Otto and his inferiority complex about screen time. :-(

Tallulah's remark about fish being harder to catch than boys is also full of win! Is she doing Angling Ace or (gasp) Outdoor Enthusiast?
Lula is torrid when she's all dolled up but super cute when she's not wearing make-up as well!

The countdown begins to Otto's immortality?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #307 on: December 28, 2016, 11:12:28 PM »
Ahh yay! Morris and Diego are finally together! I love it <3

Good luck Otto, you're so close to completing everything! Don't get discouraged! And I don't know Tallulah, I've had a much harder time catching boys than fish personally xD

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #308 on: December 29, 2016, 08:33:55 AM »
I agree with Oshizu, Lula is super cute in her camping clothes and ponytail.  I really enjoy the ambrosia eating ceremony and the way you write it.  Your writing seems so effortless.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #309 on: December 29, 2016, 01:57:52 PM »
@oshizu Yes, Morris and his drumstick hat are riding pretty high these days. :)
Tallulah is doing Outdoor Enthusiast. Gulp. It will actually be the first time I've ever completed it, but I feel I'm pretty well prepared by reading your legacy. I'm going to get to the tent milestone as quickly as possible and just have her sleep in there every single night and hopefully five nights will register sometime before she hits elder. :)
Countdown underway for Otto's immortality! Sort of. He's really close. As long as his friends survive, he can eat ambrosia as soon as he ages up. Fingers crossed!

@NexttoNormal Yay, indeed! I was very happy to finally get them together, too. They're just such a cute couple. Otto appreciates your encouagement, and Lula . . . .well, Lula is just naturally talented in some areas. :)

@Caterina Glad you like Lula's more casual camping style. I'm also glad you like the ambrosia eating. I get worried that it gets old, but I like it, too. When the writing is going well it feels effortless, but sometimes I get in terrible ruts and it's a real grind. Fortunately things are flowing really nicely right now, so more chapters are on their way!

Chapter 76:  The Deep Woods

Tallulah:  Fortune favors the brave!

Tallulah:  Eeeee! Nature is the neatest!

Tallulah:  Heck yeah, beetles!

Tallulah: What a glorious, inexpensive, and abundant source of protein. Grampa Morris will be so excited when I tell him about this. And maybe he can do something to make it not taste like nightmares.

Tallulah:  Wait a minute . . . .I haven’t been kissed in almost two days. I’m suddenly desperately lonely. Jorge, where are you?

Tallulah:  Oh, my goodness, I love your hair! Where do you get purple dye out here?

Hermit:  I make it myself out of blackberries and squirrel glands. It’s marvelous stuff. Lasts for months.

Tallulah:  Amazing!

Tallulah:  Oh, you’re insane. I was wondering why you weren’t immediately fawning over me and trying to get my number. That’s cool. Hey, can I harvest your plants?  And use your grill?  And your bathroom?

Hermit:  Huh? Oh, yeah. Sure.

Hernit:  Looking good over there, young lady!

Tallulah:  Yeah? Is it supposed to smoke like this?

Hermit:  Oh yeah! The smoke means it’s working!

Arianna:  Hey, kiddo. Aspiration going okay?  Look, we’re going to have to head home in the morning so you can be back in time for school, and I just wanted to let you know that a couple of your boyfriends figured out where we are and they’ve been calling the Ranger Station pretty constantly, so you might just want to rough it in a tent out here tonight.

Tallulah:  Oh, no. Really? I’m so sorry, Grammie.

Arianna:  It’s okay, sweetie, it’s the nature of the aspiration, after all, but have you considered actually breaking it off with any of them? It might make things less complicated in the long run.

Tallulah:  Well, I’ve thought about it, but I haven’t decided who I want to father my child yet, and I just don’t want to close any doors, you know?

Arianna:  Okay, honey. I’ll leave it up to you. Just finish up Serial Romantic quick as you can, okay?  I’m afraid they’re going to storm the house soon.

Tallulah:  No problem. I promise.

She’s not being paranoid. We’d formed a militia by this point. We would have attacked already, but we couldn’t agree on a system for who would get to throw him- or herself at Lula’s feet first once we made it inside.

Tallulah:  Well, aren’t you cute little bouncy guys? I wonder what I could do with your ground-up and distilled essences.

In case anyone thought Herbalism was an odd choice for Tallulah, I hope that clears things up. It perfectly combines her love of baby-talk and swift, brutal action. All while seeming like a gentle earth goddess, of course.

Wendell:  Eh! Watch it, would you?  Our faces are, literally, right here!

Morris:  Can’t stop me now, fools! Never interrupt an artist at work!

Mallory:  I kind of like the knives spinning right in front of my nose. Reminds me I’m alive.

Otto:  Nice to be back in the city. Not a care in the world. Just waitin’ on that birthday.

Tallulah:  Hey! Don’t I know you? Weren’t we best friends as kids? Oh my gosh you're so handsome now!

Hakim:  Oh, no. I remember this feeling. This paralysis. It’s back. Why am I always standing in the street when this happens?

Tallulah:  Shhhh. Don’t worry. It will all be over soon.

Tallulah:  Another boyfriend?  Yeeeeeeees! Oh, I never get tired of this feeling!

Hakim:  What have I done?

Tallulah:  Hey, thanks for coming home with me. I hope it wasn’t weird for you, hanging out in the background of my last date.

Anvi Chandran:  Nah, I’m good. I can be very patient when I need to be.

Tallulah:  Oh, good, because I think you might be my cutest girlfriend yet!

Anvi:  Am I your girlfriend?

Tallulah:  You are now.

Tallulah:  Just hold me. For this one moment in time, I just want to feel your arms around me. No matter what may happen in the moments to come, please just never forget this moment, and know that I won’t forget it, either. Right now, you are everything to me.

Tallulah:  You good?  You look a little shaky.

Anvi: I’m . . . what?

Anvi:  What just happened?

Otto:  Okay, between the chess and the stargazing I feel like we should totally be friends by now. Are we at least friends?

Blondie:  Maybe.

Otto:  Okay, I think my daughter is done weaving her spider’s web around that chick with the green locs, so I’m ready for some more labor-intensive conversation, you ready?

Blondie:  Come at me!

Otto:  So, this is what immortality is all about, huh?  This is what you guys do all day?

Wendell:  Well, every other day. When we get enough fish then Morris has to cook them, so we get a free day while he does that.

Otto:  That’s nice!

Wendell:  Well, your grandma has been complaining about how we’re getting all soft in the middle and she’s threatening to put in a yoga room, so I think by the time you’re ready to join it’ll be one day fishing, then one day yoga. Unless, of course, you can come up with an interesting subplot like Morris. Boy I wish I’d thought of that. Guy hasn’t had to do any fishing in weeks!

Morris:  Huh. That’s funny. For once I think I’m just genuinely not hungry.

Morris:  I’ve still got opinions, though!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #310 on: December 29, 2016, 02:44:41 PM »
In that shot where Lula suddenly feels "desperately lonely," I flashed on how much she resembles Otto.
She is so cute. She's really enjoying her Serial Romanticism (is that a concept?)...it's fun reading about her exploits.

You're brilliant--I love how you incorporate even the random townies' theft of your hair cc into your storyline, hahaha. They be sporting some wild hair, though.  ;D

Outdoor Enthusiast isn't bad--I'm just always very impatient about waiting for the 5 tent-sleeping days to register.

I adore Otto--he's so chill! Wishing him the best of luck with his friendships lasting until his elder birthday!
And I agree with Caterina--your ambrosia-eating ritual never gets old.
It's also a visual reminder of where you're at in the challenge--how many sims eating ambrosia, how many empty seats.
Great update!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #311 on: December 29, 2016, 04:28:36 PM »
I'm really envious of Morris's hot pepper shirt for winning the curry challenge. Glad to see that Tallulah got the nose (I had some catching up to do). Her attitude towards "the moment" reminds me of the Prince's song in Into the Woods.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #312 on: December 30, 2016, 12:44:08 PM »
@oshizu She does look a lot like Otto! Kind of makes me want to put a lot of makeup on Otto and see if the resemblance intensifies. :) I'm glad you appreciate my cc mishaps. It gets a little ridiculous, sometimes. :) Also glad the ambrosia ritual is holding up.

@MarianT I love the hot pepper shirt, too. I'm serious about him never taking it off. :) I had forgotten about that song in Into the Woods, but you're exactly right! Tallulah would make a wonderful handsome prince! :)

Chapter 77:  Poison Ivy

Tallulah: Hey there.

August:  Ah! Ow! Oh! What just happened? I feel strange and frightened. I’d better go home.

Tallulah:  Hey sweetie, it’s Tallulah. You ran off so suddenly, is everything okay? You want to come over to my place and talk about it?

Morris:  Eeeeehhhh . . ..I’ll give it a 3/10. They’ve been working hard. Might as well reward them with an extra point.

Tallulah:  There you are! It’s so great to see you again! I missed you so much!

August:  But I . .. What? How? Who?

Tallulah:  Let’s head to the hot tub and I’ll explain it all to you in nice, simple terms you can understand, okay?

August:  O . . .kay?

Tallulah:  On second thought, why spoil the mystery?  Love your hat, by the way.

August:  . . .hats?

Tallulah:  Bow, minions, for in just two kisses and three more dates you shall all be mine.

Morris:  Ooof. She actually followed through on the yoga room idea. Well, I hope Diego likes guys with a little bulk.

Otto:  Wow! You have got some crazy eyebrows going on there, dude. What are they? Navy blue? They’re not grey, in any case, so they’re all right by me. Let’s be buddies!

Tallulah: Hey, honey, I know! I miss you, too! I miss your cute little nose and your sweet eyes and your pretty little eyelashes. Listen, though, I have to go. It’s so lame and boring, but it’s my Mom’s birthday and we have to do the whole cake thing. I’ll call you as soon as I can, okay? I’ll miss you! No, I’ll miss you more! Bye, baby!

Karla:  Who was that?

Tallulah:  Oh, I don’t know. They all kind of blur together these days. They all want to hear the same things, though, so that’s convenient. Ready to age up?

Karla:  You’re sure this won’t be too lame and boring for you?

Tallulah:  Oh come on, Mom. You know I just said that to get him off the phone. You know you’re the most important person in my life, right? Never, ever doubt that, no matter-

Karla:  Okay, okay, Cassanova. Turn it down a few notches. I don’t need to be seduced by my own daughter.

Tallulah:  Sorry. Habit.

Tallulah:  Woo! Birthday!

Karla:  You’re upstaging me, again, aren’t you?

Tallulah:  Can I help it if I’m photogenic?

Karla:  Okay, time to roast some weenies!

Tallulah:  No! My precious arm!

Karla:  Shouldn’t one of your devoted admirers be throwing himself on you to douse the flames?

Tallulah:  I only invited people I haven’t dated yet to this party!

Karla:  Aw shucks. I guess you’re on your own, then.

Jedediah Greenwood:  Wow. She’s such a good storyteller.

Danica Bheeda:  I know. I feel like I’m actually on a pirate ship.

Jedediah:  I have to tell you, I was a little hesitant about coming to this party. I mean, we don’t know each other very well. I almost didn’t show up. But now . . .maybe it’s the fire, or the moonlight, or the incredibly romantic song being strummed by that man over there, but I really think we have a connection, Tallulah. I think we might have something here, and I’d love to see where it goes.

Tallulah:  I think I know what you mean.

Jedediah got a raging case of poison ivy that night. He had to be hospitalized. Am I still jealous of him? Yes, yes I am.

Tallulah was back on her feet, so to speak, by morning.

Karla:  I may look serene, but I’m actually kind of enraged that I haven’t finished this aspiration yet.

Tallulah:  Danica, honey?

Danica:  What?  Oh heeeeeey! What are you doing here?

Tallulah:  This is my house. I invited you over.

Danica:  Oh, right. Sorry! You’re really pretty. It’s kind of distracting.

Tallulah:  Yeah, I get that a lot. You know, I think you’re really pretty, too.

Danica:  No way!

Tallulah:  Yes way.

Tallulah:  Very way.

Tallulah:  This way, please. Phew! I think that’s finally ten kisses! Happy Birthday to me!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #313 on: December 30, 2016, 01:30:59 PM »
Yay! Ten Kisses for Tallulah! (oops, sorry sounds like the title of some B-rated film). But seriously, great job, Tallulah!

What's with August's hot tub hat? That was such a funny encounter. He was totally blown away by Typhoon Tallulah.

Do my eyes deceive me? Jedidiah has such a winning combination of romantic facial features, hair color, and hairstyle.
B-b-b-b-but, is he a pear? Regardless, I loved that shot of Lula and Jedidiah emerging from the party bush.

Serial Romantic is as good as in the bag now. For a Watcher like you who's completed Party Animal, three gold-medal dates are a walk in the park!

Otto deserves some kind of medal for all his friendly efforts. C'mon, Otto, age up already! We'd like to see you in Ze Room (pronounced like Peter Sellers).

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #314 on: January 02, 2017, 07:29:41 AM »
I've been steadily reading through this, I have a lot of comments for you!  But they're all old news so I'll try to stay short.

First, I love Don's threshold advice.  Second, I never did get my first pollinator to hit up Eliza Pancakes - I think she's the only one I missed.  Theirs is an empty house now.  You make me regret it!
Your founder is truly lovely.  I don't normally like red haired sims, and she's probably the best looking I've seen - at least according to my tastes.
I love Eduardo a lot.  I was giggling over the labor in the restaurant situation.  And his response to Rolando and the oven.  Lucien... All I hear for him is Matthew McConaughey's voice.
Mallory's mailman truly is good looking.  I'm very disappointed he turned out to be awful.
Huntington Estates is totally awesome.  Betty's death was sad, but also very sweet that she rehearsed it.  Is it odd that I found that sweet?  And Morris immediately hiring a pianist!
I had some issues with the fishing achievement too.  I don't think it was that other people caught the fish first, though, cause Luke definitely caught a batfish before Matt did, and his still counted.
Eduardo's death had me cracking up.

I'm only up through page 5.  So I guess I'll be back later!
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog