Author Topic: Diua Immortal Matriarchy (1.15)  (Read 7947 times)

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
  • Boom works, so does Rowan!
Re: Diua Immortal Matriarchy (6.20)
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 09:24:44 PM »
@oshizu Oh, the forum thread on finding cherries hasn't been updated for Windenburg, and I've not played much of that town yet. Very good to know for any future IDs. I love Gaia, all her idle faces are just a little snarky/sassy. They all have twinkles, technically, because of CC eyes, but Gaia's are special because of her bossy goddess ways! Dina is, so fabulous. I might just have her found an RD, maybe with some other townies, since I've yet to restart that officially. (I was doing a base game RD, but had to restart because I purchased GTW)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2016, 01:48:27 AM »
Oh, man. The cherries/growfruit situation sounds so frustrating! Great characters, though. They all have such style!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2016, 05:17:25 AM »
I had now idea new saves would be affected by growfruits everywhere. Thankfully Gaia found one! Only in Sims would you find a magical new place and the Sim would rather read a book, lol. Beautiful screenshots as usual  ;)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2016, 11:19:37 AM »
@FrancescaFiori Thank you, I spend much more time in CAS than necessary.

@Nettlejuice Thanks! I'm saving up to buy a photoshop equivalent and then they might get even prettier, or at least consistent. Gaia was tense and I wanted her busy while I looked for trees, we did grab a few frogs, despite the glowing red eyes across the creek, and the ominous faerie circle.

Losing a couple of days was frustrating, but I feel like I'm still on track. I'm not in a rush for Gen2 just yet.

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2016, 12:41:23 PM »
Chapter Three // Super Birthday

Woo![/b] Painting maxed! And four masterpieces to go.[/b]

Seshat: Studio?

You come home with a fancy easel, and I’ll do the rest.

Look at, you, maxing Gourmet Cooking in your underwear before work! YAY!

Hebe: Let me eat my breakfast?

Trout Muniere? Good choice.  Come home with a promotion for me, darling!

Almost there with your aspiration, Adonis!

Adonis: Then what?

Then comes the fun part.

You just maxed logic. Take a shower, and go upgrade some sinks!

All done! Aren’t you proud?

Hestia: Definitely. What do I do with my life now?

You finish a ton more aspirations give me a veritable fountain of youth before your passing!

He’s working hard to woo, she’s working hard to negotiate dat bonus.

GAIA! You are now a bestselling author!

Gaia: Must… keep… writing… books…

Gaia, sweetie, you’re all done for now, let’s go get you soaking in a nice bath.

You just finished your last masterpiece! Ready to paint portraits and take some photos in that studio now?

You maxed Mixology! Super birthday is soon, you guys ready for that?

Hebe: If it means a makeover, totally!

We'll see!

Later, after several ‘oh, look, money!’ renovations to Goddess House…

It’s time, Gaia. Are you ready to be an adult?

Gaia: According to you, I am well on my way to my ambrosia license, I have completed much of my skills and aspirations. I am as ready as can be.

Make a wish!

Blowing out the candles gave us gold, woo! Could have had them eat the cake for completionism, as I had a spare, but I had a lot of birthdays to his time around.

Adonis became a rather handsome adult, with several children being born throughout the day of the party, he was now a father of four.

Seshat aged up, in their workout clothes, like Gaia.

In the grand tradition of @oshizu keeping score, Hebe had the most celebrators when she blew out her candles.

Last, was Hestia.

How’s your back? Do you want to dye your hair?

Hestia: Elderhood doesn't feel so bad. I think we will leave the hair.

Gaia: Watcher? What the heck is all this?

You, a goddess, are so good at forgetting requirements. You're an adult now, sweetie. That means it’s time for you to acquire a Vice President in Progeny Acquisition. BABIES!!

Gaia: Babies aren’t plants, Watcher. How the heck do I plant one? Raise one? Is there a way to keep it from wilting?

Goddess of the Green, and all that grows. Babies grow. You got this.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Statistics
Gaia: 20 Days to Elder; Career (4); Bestselling Author (X) Freelance Botanist (3/4); Writing (10) Gardening (9) Charisma (6)
Hebe: Career (4) Master Chef (3/4) Master Mixologist (2/4); HCooking (10) GCooking (10) Mixology (10)
Seshat: Painter Extraordinaire (X); Painting (10) Photography (2)
Hestia: Nerd Brain (X); Logic (6) Handiness (6) Rocket Science (7)
Adonis: Musical Genius (X), Guitar (10) Charisma (10) Children (4)
Ambrosia: Snapdragon (X) Lily (X) Orchid (X) Cherry (X) Apple (X) Pomegranate (X) Death Flower (-) Angelfish (-) POY (22)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: Diua Immortal Matriarchy (6.30)
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2016, 01:28:06 PM »
Wow! Super birthday indeed! I can't wait to see who Gaia chooses for her "Vice President!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2016, 05:58:52 PM »
Loving this!  Didn't know you live in the Pacific Northwest.  I'm in Oregon, Judesims in Washington.  You?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2016, 06:23:21 PM »
@FranscescaFiori I'll give you a hint: They will be a pre-made townie.

@Joria I live in Montana, actually.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2016, 06:42:16 AM »
I'm curious about the Vice President too, it could be anybody! So many 'maxes' congrats =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Curveball

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2016, 09:53:36 PM »
Oh wow, everyone is so pretty here and I love the mythology references. I wonder if the heirs are named after gods too, that would be really interesting...

I hope you continue this soon @boomboomraccoon

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2016, 01:48:53 PM »
@Curveball Thanks for reading! I'm working on a few different projects right now, but Gaia holds a special place in my heart. She will be back after I post the beginnings to my Apocalypse Challenge and Rival Dynasty.

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2016, 11:16:44 AM »
Chapter Four // Checking In

Hey folks! This summer I had a bit of a sims slump, and then SO MANY things happened when I went back to school. I am playing Gaia's story right now, but to enjoy it as much as I can in my limited free time, I'm currently not writing a story. I'll give you guys updates, though.

The Vice President of Procreation has moved into Goddess House. Their identity will remain secret for a little while longer.

Katrina has passed on. She was the first sim I've ever had die. It was in the 'danceclub' in my basement, and so poorly lit that I didn't take any screen shots. She gave Gaia a total of 9 POY. She has a little memorial built on the property, I'll probably put pictures in here at a different date.

Dina, our Hebe, has completed the Mixologist aspiration, bring her POY total up to 6, with another coming soon. Two promotions from now, she'll be done with the Master Chef aspiration as well.

Don the Pollinator is up to 26 children I believe. Sadly, Liberty Lee's line won't continue unless one of her sons is elected for VPP II. Lots of boys were born in that house, but Summer Holiday has produced a little girl.

Nina needs to paint a portrait of VPP I before the elder birthday. They are also working on a photographic record of the family, only having gotten a few of their mother shortly after Super Birthday.

Gaia is doing well. She has completed both aspirations,  reached career level 7 (choosing the Author branch), produced several Books of Life, and is due any day now with the the Second Immortal of House Diua, despite a rough start with attempts to concieve. Death flowers are abundant, but fishing is falling behind. That's easy enough to catch up with everyone reads the Fishing books first.

Dina, having waited for Gaia's reveal would like to state that another new life will arrive in Goddess House soon! She met a handsome townie at one of the parties she used to complete her mixologist aspiration. They hit it off quickly, and Dina is expecting a boy! No news yet on the longevity of her relationship with the father-to-be. Gaia still needs a couple of parties, and she's told me that while she is fond of the VPP, she has no desire to be bound so to a mortal man.

I remodeled the house (again). It seems that I do that a lot. A house tour is still in the works. Maybe over winter break I will chime in with pictures! I hope you're doing well, guys. I'm slowly but surely keeping up with your stories as well.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: Diua Immortal Matriarchy (11.15)
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2016, 01:17:30 PM »
Glad to know the dynasty is continuing, and going so well! Thanks for the update, though I'm still dying to know about the VPP!  Will look forward to pictures whenever you get the chance.

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Diua Immortal Matriarchy (11.15)
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2017, 05:47:41 PM »
Chapter Five // Do or Die

Hey guys, Gaia is still going strong! Last we left off in the official story, Gaia was getting really nervous about babies!

Now, she's had two. Meet Annapurna Diua, the heir, and her twin, Diana Diua!

Both of the girls are being raised to Heir standards, being told 'mommy will choose an heir'. I feel like story-wise, no one will feel left out and maybe when they grow up and have their own kids they realize why Gaia and the gang didn't tell them the full truth. Besides, Diana is going to be a kind of test run for gen3 anyways because I think that will keep me from thinking I can't do this.

Hebe/Dina took her baby to the hospital while Gaia had a home birth.

She decided that she didn't want Dion to be in their lives at all, because a fringe-father is worse to her than none, and therefore, took Seshat/Nina for sibling moral support. Seshat found the computer, and, honestly, they weren't much help. What can you expect from the resident dollhouse crasher?

The baby was a boy. We named him Thomas.

For all of you on the edge of your seats about the VPP... Everyone is an elder now and I won't be subjecting you to wrinkly dad face. If you can guess from the back of his head, you win! And by win, I'll specifically take the time to go into an older save file to get a screenshot of the cuter, younger Divine Procreator.

Here's something I found from brief attempt at photography with Sehsat/Nina, in memory of Katrina Caliente.

Status report-- Gaia had the girls about 4 days before her Elder birthday. As I write this, Gaia was just promoted to level 9 in her career, woo! She has three Good Friends, and we just hauled in the first few Angelfish. She has two parties left, they will be the House Party, and Party at a Friend's House. She also has 3 of her 7 whims. Would have more but she keeps getting emotion +2 for 2 hours and I get distracted with the girls.

The twins have completed two aspirations (Artistic and Motor), and are on the last leg of both the Social and Mental aspirations.

Before I cut to the statistics at the bottom, I'll say this. As the chapter title suggests... We will make it to the First Immortal by the next update, or fail. I'm optimistic, guys. I like my odds.

Statistics
Gaia: 105 days old; Career (9); Bestselling Author (X) Freelance Botanist (X); Writing (10) Gardening (10) Charisma (10)
Hebe: Career (8) Master Chef (X) Master Mixologist (X); HCooking (10) GCooking (10) Mixology (10)
Seshat: Painter Extraordinaire (X); Painting (10) Photography (2)
Adonis: Musical Genius (X), Guitar (10) Charisma (10) Children (38)
Ambrosia: Snapdragon (X) Lily (X) Orchid (X) Cherry (X) Apple (X) Pomegranate (X) Death Flower (X) Angelfish (3) POY (52)
Annapurna: 8 days to Teen; Artistic Prodigy (X) Rambunctious Scamp (X) Social Butterfly (2/3) Whiz Kid (2/3); Creativity (10) Motor (10) Mental (9) Social (4); B in Grade School
Diana: 8 days to Teen; Artistic Prodigy (X) Rambunctious Scamp (X) Social Butterfly (2/3) Whiz Kid (2/3); Creativity (10) Motor (10) Mental (10) Social (7)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: Diua Immortal Matriarchy (1.11)
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2017, 01:59:50 AM »
Hmmm. Too slender to be Marcus Flex. I'm going to guess Gavin Richards is the VPP? He's a good one. I hope I'm right!

Congratulations on Generation Two! Both girls are lovely, and congrats to Hebe/Dina on the birth of Thomas.

I like your odds, too! Go, Gaia, Go! You can do it!