Author Topic: Diua Immortal Matriarchy (1.15)  (Read 7910 times)

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
  • Boom works, so does Rowan!

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Diua Immortal Matriarchy
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 03:08:47 PM »
----THE IMMORTALS----

Founder: Gaia Diua (guy-ah dee-wa)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 03:09:26 PM »
----SUPPORTING CAST----

--GENERATION ONE--
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 03:09:56 PM »
[also reserved, juuuust in case]

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 03:11:41 PM »
Prologue // Bossy Goddess is Bossy

Drat! Curses on sorcerers! Curses on this plane! Curses, curses, curses!

Can I offer any assistance?

Ahh! A sorceress speaks, her voice booming down upon me! You! You have trapped me here!

No, no. Definitely not me. I may be able to help, though.

Watcher? What a strange name for a sorceress. But, if you did not possess the means to trap me in this mortal body, how can you free me?

I never said I couldn’t trap you. I merely said I didn’t. Big difference, there. What do I call you?

My name is Gaia, goddess of the earth, goddess of the green, and all that grows.

I’m just going to stick with Gaia, if that’s alright with you.

If it means I am one step closer to my freedom, call me whatever you wish.

You might regret saying that in the future. Let’s get you to the station, sort out your citizenship, and start the application process.

Officer: What is your full name?

Gaia: I am Gaia, goddess of the earth, goddess of the green, and all that grows.

Officer: Ma’am, I just need a first and last name?

Tell them to call you Gaia Diua. Diua means ‘divine goddess’.

Gaia: Call me Gaia Diua, if it will satisfy your paperwork.

Officer: Alright, one more thing, where will you be living? We need a place of residence to put in your file before we can file your Founder’s Intent paperwork.

Gaia: You can find me in the Magnolia Blossom—

You can’t legally live in the park, Gaia. Tell the nice young man that you will be developing the Twin Oracle Point lot, in Newcrest.

Later, at the Caliente Residence….

Gaia:My name is Gaia Diua.

Don: *She’s a preeetty redhead* Oh, uh, nice to meet you, miss. I hope you find your shoes.

Gaia: I’ve been told by a trusted source that you, young man, are fond of strong, redheaded women. In this mortal form, I am as such. Will agree to come live with me? I can guarantee you a completion of your aspiration, and more after that, all the WooHoo a man like you could wish for, and a very nice bed to do it in. Also, please invite your female roommates, I can make use of them.

And, don't forget to sell your furniture!

Don: Uhh… sure?

Twin Oracle Point...

Gaia: I am pleased to meet you, Dina. As a member of the culinary field, you will be the Hebe of my house, until you grow old, and die.

Dina: *whoa, that's a little dark* Like, uh, what’s a Heeb?

Gaia: Hebe was the one who made ambrosia, and gave it to the gods of Greece to prolong their immortality. You will do the same for me. Now, Nina, come here…

Gaia: Nina, you are to be my Seshat. You will paint portraits and take photographs, to record the history of this house.

Katrina: What am I, chopped liver?

Gaia: You will be my Hestia. You will fix that which is broken, you will clean that which is dirty, and you will care for any children born during your lifetime.

Gaia: Don, your given name is so fitting to your title in this house. You will be my Adonis. You will maintain the bloodlines of this world. Also, you are to be responsible for entertaining at parties, and ensuring their success.

Don: (Well, that sounds kinda fun!)

Gaia: You will each be given one whim-day a week. Your wish is our watcher’s command, as long as it will not endanger the dynasty’s success. The other six days you are sworn to fulfill your duties and put as much into the dynasty as your puny mortal lives can offer—

I feel it may be time to introduce myself! Gaia, take the supreme goddess stuff down a notch. You’re guaranteed to be mortal for another forty days. Act like it, pretty please.

Everyone, I am the Watcher. Gaia insists on believing this makes me a sorceress. I am just a mortal from another plane with a little bit of power in yours. Gaia is mortal, despite the way she acts, and can only threaten you. I can remove the ladders from your pools, lock your doors, and turn around the fridge so you can’t get in.

But, I can also save you from starvation, homelessness, and maybe even a mortified death! Remember that I am mighty. Also remember that I come to your world to help you. Help me help you, by listening to what Gaia and I tell you to do for the sake of the dynasty, and everything will be just fine.

Welcome to the Diua Immortal Matriarchy.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Diua Immortal Matriarchy
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 06:36:40 PM »
Oh no!  So sorry you had to start over.  May you have better luck this time (especially if you remember to wait on writing career!) and I can't wait to see what the house gets up to when you catch up!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 05:53:45 AM »
Sorry you had to start over! The bodybuilder aspiration can easily be completed in my household (everyone works out or mentors someone else) so I never select it even for easy points. Best of luck and I'll be reading again =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 06:20:30 PM »
Chapter One // Fresh Start

Note: Seshat/Nina’s physical gender preferences have remained unchanged, just a preference for masculine clothing, but I would prefer it if we referred to them using they/them/their pronouns.

———

The house is built, everyone is decked out in snappy new wardrobes, and everyone is off to work on their tasks, and it's still Sunday afternoon.

Hey Gaia, how's the garden?

Gaia: Not nearly so luscious as the one in my divine realm. But with some work, it may come close. Gardening is more tedious when you have to use your hands.

Good luck with all that soil and toil!

Hebe is already chopping away in the shiny new kitchen. How are you doing so far, Hebe?

Hebe/Dina: I love these new clothes! And this kitchen is pretty great, a little small, compared to rest of the house, but I love the feng shui!

It might be because of that huge fancy painting behind you?

Adonis/Don: I love this guitar, Watch!

Well, it’s a better nickname than sorceress. I’m gonna love the POY way more than any of you will like that guitar.

You look so much happier than last time!

Seshat/Nina: Last time?

*cough* Um, the last time I saw you, uh, before you went into the closet!

Seshat/Nina: Don, how do you feel about the fact that we got nabbed by the weirdo watcher?

Adonis/Don: Watched is watched, man. I’m not working seven days a week all day at the gym, plus the train ride from Oasis Springs to Winderburg and back!

All done planting and watering? Time to start writing!

Hey! You’ve gotten a lot better since yesterday! Level five, baby!!

Adonis/Don: Soon I’ll be writing songs! Making money!

And you! You hit level 5 before bed this morning! Woo! Soon it will be time to make a trip to the museum, eh?

Seshat: Gonna build me a fancy studio for portraits and such?

You know it!

Hebe/Dina: Don’t forget about me! I got a promotion at work, I already made a gourmet meal, I’m just over here, mixing drinks until you’re ready to throw that dinner party I need.

I’m so proud of you guys, just keep at it! I will probably throw that party Wednesday!

Gaia: What about me?

You have a lot to accomplish over the next 40 days. I didn’t want to draw to much attention to you early on.

Gaia: I have written four books, and I have made it to ‘level five’ of this ‘skill of writing’.

You're right on track if you managed that in two days.

Hebe!! Dina!! Guess what? You just earned the first POY!

It was just a little private dinner, but we got the gold! Good job, guys!

Stats:
Week 1, Wednesday, 11:36pm
Gaia: Days to adult (17) Career (-) Bestselling Author (2/4) Freelance Botanist (1/4) Writing ( 8 ) Gardening (2) Wellness (-)
Hebe: Career (2) Master Chef (2/4) Master Mixologist (2/4) HCooking (5) GCooking (2) Mixology (5)
Seshat: Painter Extraordinaire (2/4) Painting (7) Photography (-)
Hestia: Nerd Brain (2/4) Logic (6) Handiness (3)
Adonis: Musical Genius (2/4) Guitar (7) Children (-)
Ambrosia: Snapdragon (X) Lily (X) Orchid (-) Cherry (-) Apple (-) Pomegranate (-) Death Flower (-) Angelfish (-) POY (1)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Diua Immortal Matriarchy (6.17)
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 07:55:19 PM »
Wow!  You're really moving along!  Love the looks of all the family, but especially Gaia.  You've caught some really hilarious expressions there.  I like your writing style as well.  This is going to be a fun read.  Good luck.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 08:38:27 PM »
All of your sims look so gorgeous! Looking at their clothes makes me want to go off and download a ton of custom content. I especially like what you've done with Nina. Whenever I've played Nina I would always have difficulty getting a wardrobe that looks good, but the more masculine look actually works really well for them!

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2016, 01:45:10 AM »
@Joria Thank you! After playing a couple of Wonder Child Challenges, I feel pretty confident with skilling and aspirations, now I just worry about career promotions

@officialghosts Most of my CC is skin and hair! I can get you links, though, if you'd like!

With Nina, they always seemed so sour, but that hairstyle and my face skin overlay combined to be super cute on them. They're one of my favorites right now!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2016, 05:38:36 AM »
Yay, makeovers! I really love how they all turned out. First POY and gold medal, so much achieved ^-^
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2016, 09:38:55 AM »
Yeah, I realized that was the case after I made the comment.  ::) And thanks for the offer, but I think I can resist the temptation... for now.

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2016, 04:49:37 PM »
Chapter Two // Much Ado about Nothing Cherries

Hestia! You earned your first POY!

Hestia: I can't wait to sound better on this thing.

Umm, Gaia, how did we get weeds in the oven?

*no response*

A POY for you too, Seshat! A visit to the museum today!

Seshat: The photo couldn't wait?

And one for you, Don! They just keep coming!

Time to go to work, Gaia! You’re Connected!

Gaia: Soon enough, I will have acquired this ‘ambrosia license’, and I will be free!

You didn’t listen to the plan very well. Seven generations after you must acquire their ambrosiaia license as well, Gaia. When you get your license, it just mean that you will live long enough to see your descendants do the same thing all over again, while you spend a exponential amount more time being bored out of your skull than you do being busy.

Gaia: As Hebe would say, ‘ugh’.

Gaia? Now they’re in the mailbox?

*no response, reprise*

HEBE!! You just maxed cooking, super great great job! Also, a promotion today, way to go!

Hebe: Yep, a long day of work, and three apple pies baked so far today. I’d love to go to bed right about now…

Yes, of course, sorry. Off you go.

Later...

Guys, Gaia needs to wait for a cherry tree, because I want to graft the hard way. So, since we're so ahead of schedule, you get a day off!

Hebe: Uh, this ‘day off’ appears to be a thinly veiled fishing excursion.

But, technically, since we don’t NEED to fish yet, this is ‘not skilling’! And, technically, I’ve only got to wait until the tree is big enough to get a cutting from, but that could take AGES!

Seshat, you're the only one who’s caught anything. I’m so proud of you.

Seshat: Um, maybe you might want to plan more socialization into our days, I’ve been feeling kind of lonely lately.

I’m sorry. Maybe a party tomorrow will help?

Seshat: Maybe.

Well, well, well. There are no cherry trees in that park. Guess who’s going to the glade after we get all of you cleaned up?

*whispering* Surprise! It’s you!

Gaia: Why are we here?

It’s a surprise, you’ll love it!

Gaia: We are watering a fully grown tree. This watering can won’t be much use, do you have a bigger one?

Don’t all plants deserve a little of your godess TLC?

Gaia: Whatever you just said, I did not fully understand. Alas, I can’t help plants without my powers, no more than any other mortal in this place.

Just do it it’s part of the spell—

Gaia: What  sorcery will you enchant me with now? Will I be trapped inside this tree? I instantly regret everything I have done at your—

Hold up, Gaia. Not my spell, this one has been around longer than my magic. Relax, I’m not here to trick you. Now talk to that tree about it leaves or something.

Gaia: That, I can do. I can still commune with plant life. I enjoy it quite a lot, actually.

*imagine the sound of Link solving a puzzle in the Legend of Zelda here*

Gaia: What a marvel, it's even bigger seeming when you look inside!

Go on, Gaia. I’ve performed this spell with others, you’ll be safe there.

Gaia: If you say so…

Gaia: You had me climb around in a dark mystical cave all morning! For naught!

We just got a little turned around, let’s try again, okay?

Gaia: WOW!

I am now nervous about spending too much time here. I’m very glad you can take cuttings, Gaia.

Gai: What did you say?

Oh, nothing, Keep reading for now.

*checks perimeter, discovers a thing, waits to be sure*

Oh, for cereal?!?! Gaia, I’m sorry. All the trees here are growfruit tress. And now, I can't exactly make you fish to find a pomegranate. Let's buy that reward trait on your list, and go see the Landgraabs.

the Watcher can't make Gaia fish because she is Very Uncomfortable. Also, the Watcher really wanted to graft the ambrosia ingredients from scratch.

Seshat: Interesting choice, adding Geoffrey to our club, to have us all here!

You and Hebe are the only ones getting much aspiration work done.But, Gaia should be ready to wake up any minute.

As the sun rose, Gaia took a cutting from what appears to be the only cherry tree in all known sim existence.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Statistics
Gaia: 10 Days to Adult; Career (4); Bestselling Author (3/4) Freelance Botanist (2/4) one graft to go; Writing (10) Gardening (6) Wellness (1)
Hebe: Career (3) Master Chef (2/4) Master Mixologist (2/4) HCooking (10) GCooking (6) Mixology (5)
Seshat: Painter Extraordinaire (3/4) Painting (9) Photography (-)
Hestia: Nerd Brain (2/4) one more space trip Logic (6) Handiness (5) Rocket Science (6)
Adonis: Musical Genius (2/4) Guitar (10) Charisma (2)Children (-)
Ambrosia: Snapdragon (X) Lily (X) Orchid (grafted, growing) Cherry (X) Apple (X) Pomegranate (-) Death Flower (-) Angelfish (-) POY (4)

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Diua Immortal Matriarchy (6.20)
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2016, 07:44:30 PM »
Congratulations on gathering all the ambrosia ingredients yourself!!!

Gaia is so gorgeous--she always seems to have a little twinkle in her eye! I like that she's always barefoot.
Dina is even lovelier than she was last time--I love her hair! Seshat/Nina's makeover--wow, I have never seen Nina looking so good!!!

It's such a pain that so many trees are still replaced by growfruit trees and yet we don't get access to the magic planters anymore, lol.
I'm glad you restarted so quickly--you're making fabulous progress!
Looking forward to what comes next.
The Von Haunt Estate's garden has all the trees (except pomegrante) plus some great produce.