Author Topic: [BUG] Sim Returning Home From Work Early  (Read 5672 times)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
[BUG] Sim Returning Home From Work Early
« on: November 11, 2016, 12:10:50 AM »
In my new City Living game, every time I go into build/buy mode when one or both of my Sims are at work, it seems to send them home early when going back into Live mode.  :o Um ... Okay ..., either my Sims have a thing for playing hooky or this is a new bug.  ::) :P Anyone had this amusing yet slightly weird thing happening to them? Guess build/buy mode is off limits while my Sims are at work otherwise my ambitious Sim might get upset if he keeps missing out on a promotion because of this!  :P

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sim Returning Home From Work Early
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 11:53:51 AM »
Yep this is a bug, the Sims leave school/work and drop cued actions.

[OPEN] [CL] Sims return early from school/work while in Buy Mode
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-CL-Sims-return-early-from-school-work-while-in-Buy-Mode/m-p/5668697#U5668697

It's suggested to avoid going into build/buy mode when sims are at work or school.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: [BUG] Sim Returning Home From Work Early
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 09:08:18 PM »
Thanks @MrsFlynn. I clicked the link, and pressed "me too."

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 02:35:11 PM »
You also don't want to save and then exit your game because when you come back you just might find your working Sims home early.  It's a nuisance not being able to go into CAS when you've got someone at work but easily avoidable.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 06:25:34 PM »
You also don't want to save and then exit your game because when you come back you just might find your working Sims home early.  It's a nuisance not being able to go into CAS when you've got someone at work but easily avoidable.
@Joria --- That's a great point :).  I've always made sure that my Sims haven't gone to school or work yet or are back from both before I save and exit a game.

anything