Author Topic: The Flanagan-Nix Domination Dynasty: The Stereotypes  (Read 11044 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Flanagan-Nix Domination Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 12:45:27 PM »
This post reserved for stats

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Flanagan-Nix Domination Dynasty: The Beginning
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 12:46:00 PM »

On an empty lot in Barnacle Bay, two glorious figures gather together.  Each has been part of their own story, but now combined, they begin a new story with a focus on domination.

Anastasia:  Wait, I get lavender nerd-Elvis?  I thought I was getting Cheshire.  Can we fix this please, Pippin?
Pippin:  Oh, well, I guess we could...
Knave:  Oh, good heavens!

Knave:  I knew from images of you that you were beautiful, but seeing you in person has exceeded my every expectation.  You are truly a work of divinity and I vow to spend my life trying only to make you happy.
Anastasia:  Umm, never mind, Pippin.  This one will do.
Pippin:  Excellent, then I can put my time towards creating the start of your home rather than spouse-swapping.

Anastasia:  That's my "palace?"
Knave:  Indeed!  My princess will require far more than this!
Anastasia:  Well done, Knave.
Pippin:  It will get bigger once you earn more money.  Speaking of...

Knave:  I'll just head off to the theater and pick up the music career.  I was far into it in my last dynasty so, I should just be able to pick up there.
Pippin:  That's not how it works.  You start from 1st level.
Knave:  Wait, what now?
Pippin:  And Anastasia went out to see about finding a job.

Anastasia:  Protesting jellyfish.  These people are morons.  I refuse to work with any of them.

Anastasia:  I will be a self-employed painter so I can avoid having to look at the ugly denizens of this vile little suburb you've stuck me in.
Pippin:  Umm, there are some lovely townies here, so...
Anastasia:  And I suppose you'll be needing me to do the portraits of our offspring.
Pippin:  Oh.  Yes.  That's right.  I will.  Thanks, Anastasia!
Anastasia:  It's good that someone around here knows what they're doing.
Pippin:  Hey!
Knave:  You're the best, love of my life!
Pippin:  Stop encouraging her!

Pippin:  So, Knave had to invest time into relearning guitar.
Anastasia:  That can wait. 

Anastasia:  Knave, come and clean this!  It's bad enough I must deal with the minimal privacy that this screen provides, but I will not be "conducting my business" on a soiled throne!
Knave:  Of course, sun in my sky!
Pippin:  And after doody duty was finished, the couple decided to hit the town.

Anastasia:  I'd rather hit the town in the face.
Knave:  You are radiant, beloved.

Pippin:  Knave easily begins making a friend.  Anastasia...well, she pretty much just spoke to Knave.

Knave:  I would count the ways I love you, but I don't think numbers go that high.
Anastasia:  I'm so glad I chose you over Cheshire.
Pippin:  Hey!  I chose him!
Anastasia:  Reign in your jealousy , Pippin.
Pippin:  I...you were...he didn't...Ugh!  Anyway, they hit a local festival to see if maybe, just maybe, her royal self-absorbedness could find a non-Knave friend.

Nina:  Well, hello, hot stuff.
Knave:  Oh.  Hi there!
Nina:  I seem to have lost my number, can I have yours?
Knave:  Umm...I don't think that would work, because then I'd be getting all your calls...
Anastasia:  Stop looking at my husband!

Pippin:  Wait, you're beating up the food vendor instead of the girl who's blatantly hitting on your husband?
Anastasia:  Well, they were both looking.  This one was just in slapping range.  He's mine.
Knave:  Yes I am, my love!
Anastasia:  Oh look, a lovely flower!

Pippin:  How sweet.  Are you picking that for Knave?
Anastasia:  No!  Don't be ridiculous!  Expensive flowers can be sold to improve my palace and the cheap ones can be left as our first collection.
Pippin:  Oh.  That's really smart, actually.
Anastasia:  Of course it is!  Nothing ever gets by me!

Nina:  So, maybe you'd like to come back to my place?  I could show you how I've decorated my bedroom?
Knave:  Well, interior decorating is rather fascinating.  I should probably ask my wife about that first.
Nina:  She doesn't need to know, handsome.
Knave:  Ana?
Anastasia:  I'm busy picking flowers right now!
Pippin:  Yep.  Nothing gets by Anastasia.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: The Flanagan-Nix Domination Dynasty: The Beginning
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 01:21:17 AM »
Great start, Pippin. I like how Ana is very protective of her husband. Good luck to you and them for this dynasty. Looking forward for next update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 03:11:03 AM »
YES!
This is so hilarious! THIS IS PERFECT.

Knave and Anastasia are fantastic! Her and her perfect palace. ;) At least she got one nice prince charming. XD

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 06:34:17 PM »
Well, this kind of made my day. Yes, some days I'm easily pleased, but this is a lot of fun so far.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 11:01:11 AM »
Yay! Knave and Anastasia together!
Wow, she's quite a handful, isn't she? But Knave doesn't seem fazed by her controlling nature at all. And then she has those rare sweet moments.  :D
They are quite adorable together!

Can't wait to read more!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PJHP1243

• Stands for Percy Jackson-Harry Potter (yes, I know I am a total book nut)
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 04:51:52 PM »
Ooh! I love it! Knave and Anastasia are very cute together.
stories coming soon... my sims 3 is working again!
I am a pro lurker. If you are reading this right now, I have most likely read your story. Maybe I'll comment. No promises...

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2016, 11:20:29 AM »
Great start, Pippin. I like how Ana is very protective of her husband. Good luck to you and them for this dynasty. Looking forward for next update.
Ana is super fun to write and I love her facial expressions!  I'm basically just trying to build on the personality that LivvieLove had already created for her.  Glad you're enjoying it!

YES!
This is so hilarious! THIS IS PERFECT.

Knave and Anastasia are fantastic! Her and her perfect palace. ;) At least she got one nice prince charming. XD
Knave was never the assertive presence in the Flanagan household, so I figured him taking a secondary role to his princess made good sense.  Thanks again for trusting me with Ana  :=)

Well, this kind of made my day. Yes, some days I'm easily pleased, but this is a lot of fun so far.
So glad I could make your day!  Quite a nice compliment, really.

Yay! Knave and Anastasia together!
Wow, she's quite a handful, isn't she? But Knave doesn't seem fazed by controlling nature at all. And then she has those rare sweet moments.  :D
They are quite adorable together!

Can't wait to read more!
Knave knows he's lucky to have such a wonderful and adorable mate  :=)  And yes, said wonderful and adorable mate is quite the handful, but that's just part of her charm.

Ooh! I love it! Knave and Anastasia are very cute together.
I know, right?!?!  I can't wait to see how lovely their mixed-gene children end up being (and to have Anastasia clones since I literally spent about an extra half hour creating the file just playing with different hair styles on her).

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Flanagan-Nix Domination Dynasty: The Screen!
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2016, 11:26:04 AM »

Advanced into their careers, our intrepid couple continues to work towards their goal of dominating Barnacle Bay.

Knave:  Love of my life, this is my boss.  She's also filling my friend requirement for this regeneration cycle.
Anastasia:  Give my husband a raise, ugly hag.
Pippin:  Manners!
Anastasia:  (Sigh) Please give my husband a raise, ugly hag.
Pippin:  And eventually, it was time for their verbally abused guest to leave.

Knave:  Thanks for honoring my wife's request and understanding that my beloved is just adorably quirky.
Anne:  Actually, I gave you that raise in anticipation of your therapy bills, but okay.
Pippin:  But it seems perhaps Anastasia was warming to Barnacle Bay somewhat.

Anastasia:  This town will be fairly adequate once we've gotten rid of all the residents and replaced them with our own offspring and redone all the buildings to actually be pleasant looking and everyone worships me as their queen/goddess.
Pippin:  Things were definitely looking up.  Nothing could possibly sour her mood now.

Pippin:  Oh no.  Knave!  Call the police!

Anastasia:  He stole our marginal degree of bathroom privacy!
Pippin:  Yes.  He took the screen.  Never fear, the police are on their way.
Officer Unnamed:  Sorry, sir, the fellow in the mask and striped shirt that I passed on my way in told me that the thief had already escaped.

Knave:  But my wife loved that privacy screen!  Now she's going to leave me!
Anastasia:  Umm, we can just buy a new one.
Knave:  Oh, my glorious angel, you are so kind and understanding.
Anastasia:  And when we buy the police station, we fire this one first.
Officer Unnamed:  Yeah, I get that a lot.
Pippin:  But with a replacement screen in place, our duo carries on.

Pippin:  And yes, Anastasia's favorite painting is hanging in the background.

Knave:  Such a glorious work of art.
Anastasia:  Yes I am.
Pippin:  But our couple does still find some time to get our on the town.

Knave:  I'm playing for tips.

Anastasia:  I'm playing to win.

Pippin:  Ummm, I'm not really sure what happened here...

Pippin:  And we all know exactly what's happening here.  But in perhaps the most surprising news of this update, Anastasia starts to make a friend.

Patty:  Forgive my boldness, but you might be one of the loveliest women I've ever met.  I wish I were as pretty as you.
Anastasia:  This one will do.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: The Flanagan-Nix Domination Dynasty: The Screen!
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2016, 09:51:16 PM »
Great update. The robbery scene was hilarious to read . Poor Unnamed Officer. Looking forward for next update.

Sent from my Micromax A94 using Tapatalk

Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2016, 04:56:00 PM »
Oh my! Anastasia is forever kind and merciful, I see. XD

SHE EVEN MADE A FRIEND.
Look at all that progress she's making towards this Domination Dynasty! Well done you, Anastasia.
Knave is also helping a bit too, it seems. ;) Just a bit, in comparison to the glorious Anastasia.

This chapter was awesome, Pip. Poor Knave hopefully won't ever need that extra raise for Therapy...
Hopefully.
I mean... Anastasia is so merciful.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2016, 05:34:43 AM »
Ahhh, the never-ending fashion parade that is Anastasia!
Adored her pjs as well as her athletic (?) outfit as she declares that she plays to win! She looks great with her hair down, too.

Not surprisingly, Knave seems popular with the ladies. Isn't he stargazing with the stalker from Chapter 1?
Ana, is that okay with you? Even if they both seem to have tummy aches? I guess Ana never needs to doubt where Knave's love and loyalty lie...

I will eventually get around to reading the Domination Dynasty Challenge rules to get a better idea of what you're up against, Pippin!
Looking forward to more!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Flanagan-Nix Domination Dynasty: The Sass
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2016, 10:03:41 PM »
Great update. The robbery scene was hilarious to read . Poor Unnamed Officer. Looking forward for next update.
I had some fun with the robbery.  It always cracks me up when the police in Sims 3 just walk by the robber to come into the house to tell the residents that the crook got away.
Oh my! Anastasia is forever kind and merciful, I see. XD

SHE EVEN MADE A FRIEND.
Look at all that progress she's making towards this Domination Dynasty! Well done you, Anastasia.
Knave is also helping a bit too, it seems. ;) Just a bit, in comparison to the glorious Anastasia.

This chapter was awesome, Pip. Poor Knave hopefully won't ever need that extra raise for Therapy...
Hopefully.
I mean... Anastasia is so merciful.
Anastasia is awesome!  I'm having so much fun writing her (based, of course, on the sass you instilled in her) and I probably take an extra 5 minutes out of every 15 minutes played just looking at close-ups of her face to capture her great facial expressions!

Ahhh, the never-ending fashion parade that is Anastasia!
Adored her pjs as well as her athletic (?) outfit as she declares that she plays to win! She looks great with her hair down, too.

Not surprisingly, Knave seems popular with the ladies. Isn't he stargazing with the stalker from Chapter 1?
Ana, is that okay with you? Even if they both seem to have tummy aches? I guess Ana never needs to doubt where Knave's love and loyalty lie...

I will eventually get around to reading the Domination Dynasty Challenge rules to get a better idea of what you're up against, Pippin!
Looking forward to more!
Yeah, Nina Caliente is a notorious flirt, so I was playing that up story-wise.  They both ended up passing out for some reason.  Maybe a werewolf changed right in front of them or something?
Anastasia makes any outfit look good!

And now, on with our update

Pippin:  We rejoin the Flanagan-Nix household with exciting things happening.

Anastasia:  Actually, the things happening aren't that exciting.  It's just exciting because I'm here.  Right, husband?

Knave:  Of course, my love.  And about that "husband" term of endearment you use, you know we haven't actually married yet, right?
Anastasia:  Of course we haven't!  We're saving collecting wedding gifts for later in the challenge.
Pippin:  That's really smart, actually.
Anastasia:  Of course it is, Pippin!  I'm an evil genius.  Now, let's get out of this house for a change.
Knave:  Actually, my love, I work outside of the house so...
Anastasia:  I don't need your sass, husband!
Knave:  Of course not, dear.
Pippin:  And they arrive at the fall or spring or some such season festival.

Anastasia:  Enough of these and I can actually have my palace.

Pippin:  Oh look, Knave's eating competitively.  You know you'll never hear the end of it from your wife if you lose, right?
Knave:  Omnomnom
Pippin:  Oh, right.  You're eating.

Pippin:  It may not look like it, but he ended up winning.  And to celebrate his victory, they went to Mick's Master Karaoke.

Anastasia:  Come along, husband.

Knave:  Yes, ma'am.
Pippin:  But no running the risk of accidental pregnancies as that would end the challenge early.

Knave:  We are truly as pretty as a picture, my dearest.
Anastasia:  I'm actually far prettier than pictures, but you're about picture equivalent.

Pippin:  And with money made from their jobs and the gathered flowers, the house had grown by the time winter set in.

Anastasia:  I am still not pleased.
Pippin:  And they both continue to work towards the tops of their respective careers.

Anastasia:  I call this painting, "Girl Whose Not As Pretty as Me."
Knave:  Brilliant name, beloved.
Pippin:  But in order to ensure she stays young and beautiful, Anastasia sought some help.

Tattoo Artist:  This might sting just a bit.
Anastasia:  If you're lieing to me, I will grind your bones to dust.
Tattoo Artist:  This may cause some serious discomfort and I am very, very sorry for that.
Anastasia:  Okay. Proceed.
Pippin:  And with the tattoo in place, Anastasia's youth is refreshed and she bestows her thanks on the tattoo artist.

Anastasia:  When I rule this world, I will put your death off until later.
Tattoo Artist:  Ummm...thanks...?
Pippin:  And the next day, Knave went in for his turn under the needle.

Knave:  OWWW!!!  Ithurtsithurtsithurtsithurts!
Tattoo Artist:  Umm, I haven't started yet, so...
Pippin:  And since he was in the neighborhood, he stopped by to see a friend.

Nina:  So, you're finally coming to my bedroom, big fella?
Knave:  Actually, I thought you and your roomies might like to come to the park with me so I can play for tips.
Nina:  ...oh...okay then.

Knave:  Thanks, Nina, but aren't you dressed a bit too lightly for this weather?
Nina:  Hey, when you've got a body like this, you've got to show it off.
Knave:  Oh.  Okay then.

Pippin:  And you're not at all concerned that another woman is so interested in your not-quite-husband?
Anastasia:  You say that as if she could compete with this.
Pippin:  And in fact, lots of ladies in town were wary of our Anastasia.

Knave:  So, my wife said to ask if I can have another promotion.
Anne:  Well, right now we can't...wait...you said your wife asked?  Okay.  That's fine then.  you can have two promotions if you really want.  Just tell her I was helpful and kind, okay?
Knave:  Thanks!  And I will!
Pippin:  But tragedy struck our dynasty.

Newspaper Deliverer:  Oww!  OWW!  Massive tragedy!  Hail is bad!!
Pippin:  No, not that.  Anastasia's best friend passed away.  Poor Patty became an elder and then passed away within a two day span.
Ghost of Patty:  Actually, my name is Dixie...
Anastasia:  This is no time for your sass, Patty!
Ghost of Dixie Patty:  Sorry, ma'am.
Pippin:  So, off they went to find our Ana a new bestie.

Anastasia:  Eww, we're really riding in this nasty old, broken down, wannabe school buss with faux leopard seats?
Knave:  I know, isn't it great?!?!?
Pippin:  But upon their arrival, Anastasia easily found a new friend.

Anastasia:  Are you seriously expecting me to look at this nasty troll of a woman long enough to carry on a conversation?
Pippin:  You know she can hear you, right?
Anastasia:  Yeah.  So?
Pippin:  Horseshoes it is!

Anastasia:  Thank goodness!  No eye contact.
Pippin:  And with our founders having already completed 3 out of 4 skill challenges and both being at level 9, we should have babies on the way in no time!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Flanagan-Nix Domination Dynasty: The Sass
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2016, 12:13:21 AM »
The photos they take in the booth with Knave wearing his blueberry face are too funny.
Dang, she is one seriously mean lady, Ana is! But I guess it's working for those two as they've struck their own balance and, also, she makes him look that much nicer, lol.

Wow, congrats to the happy couple on doubling the footprint of their house!
Can't wait to see the nooboos! (uh, not rushing you, of course, Pippin...)

anything