Author Topic: Ten Gen Townie Dynasty Redux: Preview  (Read 2919 times)

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Ten Gen Townie Dynasty Redux: Preview
« on: December 04, 2016, 02:11:18 PM »

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Re: Ten Gen Townie Dynasty Redux: Preview
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 02:11:37 PM »
Reserved for Stats

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 03:14:38 PM »
*jumps up and down with excitement!!!
An awesome collection of photos!  Frames, please!  ;)

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 04:09:11 PM »
Chapter 1: The Interviews

Don: J, I really need some help.
J: What's up, man? You look kind of upset.
Don: Well, I've been chosen to start a dynasty and...
J: No need to fret, my man. I'm your guy. When do we get started?
Don: No, it's not an Immortal Dynasty. I was going to do one of those, off the record, you know, but my watcher flaked out on me. Something about it not being worth the effort if we didn't get a spot in the Hall of Fame. Dude, you know these watchers are weird. But I can be the founder in this one because it's all about premade Sims. Pretty cool, huh? I came over to ask your advice about choosing my mate.

J: All right. But you know I think you should marry Zoe and move in with us, right? I mean, I'm often recruited for pollination duties. The two of us together would be rad.
Don: Um, J, I 'm not even sure I want to go the pollination route. Anyway, I wanted to keep my options open, so you might be surprised about some of the Sims I talked to.
J: Think of it, Don. You hanging with the bros, watching sports, working out. What more could you want?
Don: J, I am taking this responsibility seriously. It's all fun and games when you're a pollinator, but I'm the founder now and I want to do the best job I can.

First is Penny Pizzazz. She's really cute, but her apartment is too small, so that's a no.

Next is Miko Ojo, who wasn't at home. Her roomie said they are already in someone else's dynasty and that Miko is also in a legacy, so I'm going to pass on her even though she is wicked cute.

Summer Holiday. She's pretty cute. Too much makeup and her clothes are awful, but I think I could work with that. I could have sworn that when I was talking to Summer, her roommate kept saying "Please don't let it be us" real quiet-like.

J: Travis is such a dweeb. Do you really want to live with a dude who doesn't even lift?

Liberty Lee. She seems cute enough, but I've heard rumors about her genetics. The kids look kind of piggy, or so I am told. Yeah, I think if I go that route, it would have to be Summer.

Candy Behr. Also cute but she has a teenaged sister who hates people. So, I'm thinking no.

Ulrike Faust. Artsy. A bit too Goth-y for my tastes and I think she's probably too smart for me. The roommate wasn't home. I heard she has a thing for the Munch kid, anyway.

Siobhan Fyres. Seems a little stuck up. The sister is gorgeous, but a teen.

And, finally, Jade Rosa. She is gorgeous, has a good job, and she's neat. I'm just not sure about raising a kid in a house that's dedicated to clubbing and partying. I didn't talk to Eva. I already have three hot-headed women in my life. So, those are my choices. What do you think?

J: Zoe. That's all I'm saying.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 06:12:55 PM »
Zoe makes a great spouse, and she and Don should produce beautiful children. I used her in my test file, and the house is good, a lot like where the Wainwrights lived in TS3, if you remember that.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2016, 07:07:07 PM »
*jumps up and down with excitement!!!
An awesome collection of photos!  Frames, please!  ;)

Heh. I like them better unframed. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 01:20:22 PM »
Oops! Sorry about the unsolicited comment about the frames.
I really enjoyed how you ran us through the possible spouse candidates in your prologue.
How great your founder is Don this time--thanks for explaining about his unofficial dynasty.