Author Topic: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Week 3 - Ankou (Part 3) - 28 Mar  (Read 45558 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Week 1 - Ankou (Part 3)
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2017, 04:55:55 AM »
I love Eliza immediately refusing to let Pink Anvi feed on her! You go, Eliza with the long locks! Lookin' good!
Oooh, your vampire ladies are doing the Master Vampire aspiration?
My vamps have been busy making nooboos and, to be honest, I'm hesitating to start the sparring. Maybe next generation...

Absolutely enjoyed all your mid-air battle shots! Wooo!

Hmm, a bride for Ankou. 
Is Ankou playing hard to get or just trying to avoid an Embarrassed moodlet? He's awfully cute and seems almost bashful. Awww.

But what's this new proposition at the end? The implied answer would be too easy and obvious for you (Ricalynn, not Ankou).
So I'm thinking it's something sillier like a hot stone massage or something, lol.
Great update!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2017, 08:22:22 AM »
And you leave us in suspense.  Ugh. 
I was actually hoping he'd end up with Pink Anvi.  She just has a sweet/cute air to her.  Their babies will be beaultiful (and/or blue-tiful!).  Of course, since you left us hanging, I'm only assuming she'll mother his children. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2017, 11:56:47 AM »
Ah, Pink Anvi (or Pinkie?) looks like an excellent choice. I love the Pancakes moving in with the vampires.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2017, 12:18:51 PM »
Vampire Fight Club! Woo!

Eliza's new hair is very fetching.

The Grimfang charm indeed! I adore his awkwardness. Pink Anvi was an excellent choice. She knows how to take the lead and get things done.
I'm impressed that he seems to have found a way to shock her, though. That can't have been easy. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Week 1 - Ankou (Part 4)
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2017, 02:12:34 PM »
@oshizu I had went to makeover Eliza and Bob (who for some reason didn't have many pictures) and I decided to not change much about them when I did it.  Their clothes weren't that horrible and they kind of mark them as the Pancakes.  It was the hair that really had to go!
As for Ankou and his bashfulness, He actually managed to embarrass himself like 3 times over the course of an afternoon.  He also halted my afternoon by hitting himself with hallucination so I had to wait until the power wore off before finishing the love scene.  He's so.. special.  I hope the proposition did catch you by surprise though!  I was keeping that one to myself!

@PeregrineTook I did leave with a bit of a cliffhanger but it was the middle of the night and I had hit 25 pictures already!  I didn't leave you that way forever at least.  I was so torn about him hooking up with Pink Anvi, I was actually shopping around and then was like.  You know what.. he has someone.  I have a thing for colorful Sims.  I don't think anyone's noticed though because I keep it so subtle.

@MarianT Definitely Pinkie now!  I've been avoiding calling her Pinky mostly because when I hear Pink(y)ie I think of Pinky and the Brain.  And it was only made worse by the two women being how they were.    Hopefully when I return to the Grimfang household, I'll be able to give the Pancakes some love too but for now they've been doing most of the gardening and painting for set up.   And of course, Bob has no problem letting anyone have a little taste.  Eliza just refuses for most so I've resorting to buying Plasma packs.. a lot. They're faster anyway.

@FrancescaFiori I think the awkwardness is kind of special.  He's not smooth like Artie but then he doesn't have years experience like Artie either.  And I think you'll agree what he asked to do was a little.. unexpected. 

Week 1 - Ankou (Part 4)

(Larger Text Version)

Ankou - Sweet sweet Anvi.  It won't hurt.  It's only a small gift. Consider it the first gift that I wish to give you in our eternal lives together. 
Pink Anvi - You are a charmer.  Okay.  I'll do it.
Ankou - I'll make it quick for you, darling.

Ankou - Bhfianaise ghealach agus teas na gréine, a thabhairt mo ghrá i dteagmháil iontas agus spraoi, a thabhairt di bronntanas de mo nádúr fíor nach féidir a chur ar ceal.
Pink Anvi - What language is that?
Addy - The language of the Fae.. it's beautiful isn't it?
Pink Anvi - What's he asking for?
Addy - Shh.. don't ruin it.

(Translation from Gaelic:
 Light of the moon and warmth of the sun,
bring my love a touch of wonder and fun,
give her a gift of my true nature that can never be undone.)

*The green sparkles swirl around Ankou as he repeats his wish and then they move over towards Pink Anvi to wrap around her as well.  Swirling about her skin until a sudden flash erupts in the room!*

Pink Anvi - What did you do to me?!
Ankou - I didn't.. I just asked that you be given a gift and you have!
Pink Anvi - You've cursed me haven't you?
Ankou - Not at all darling, check the mirror.

REALLY Pink Anvi - *thinking: wow I look better than ever*
Ankou - Do you hate it?
Pink Anvi - No.. come here, darling.

Ankou - *after a kiss* So you're not mad.
Pink Anvi - Not at all.
Ankou - Then can I ask for something else..?
Pink Anvi - What more could you possibly want?
Ankou - An heir..
Pink Anvi - That's what I thought you meant earlier by a gift.

*This is the result of being frustrated that woohooing while bats affords NO PICTURES*
Addy - Where did you two go?  Wait nevermind.. I can see your moodlets.
Pink Anvi - *flies as a bat to the bathroom*

Pink Anvi - Guess what? It worked!
Ankou - Really?! That's amazing.
Pink Anki - We're going to have a little fangboo.

Ankou - Oh Anvi.. you've made me so happy.
Addy - Good.. hold that thought and start the pre-work routine. Chop Chop.
Pink Anvi - Way to ruin the moment, Adrasteia.
Addy - Hey.  This is kind of a competition and he's behind on the work score at the moment.
Ankou - She's right my darling.  I need to get ready but you have made me a very happy vampire.

Ankou - Tyrone my favorite blue mixologist friend.  How are you doing?
Tyrone - Not that bad. I'm not having to sling drinks for Sims at the moment, yanno?
Ankou - I do indeed know.  So I was wondering if we could be friends.
Tyrone - Hey why not!

Addy - Eliza you look tired.. and glitchy.
Eliza - Huh?  Must get to bed.
Addy - Maybe next time stop trying to go through the wall and it will happen faster.
Eliza - Sure.. bed.. need bed.
Addy - Moments like this I wish I could give you a bat form like the others but you're Ankou's blood doll.
Eliza - Huh?
Addy - Oh nothing dear.  Off to bed off to bed.

Pink Anvi - How can I be nauseous with a withered stomach?
Addy - Pregnancy is not supposed to be easy no matter what you are.  Have a plasma pack. I'm sure it will help.
Pink Anvi - You're probably right.

Addy - *disbelief* You put a straw in the plasma fruit.
Ankou - Uh huh.
Addy - And?
Ankou - Sweeter but not as satisfying. 
Addy - Hey this is a learning experience for us all..

Ankou - Oh such a strong kick already.  Hey little one.  Be careful not to hurt your Mama too badly.
Pink Anvi - It's not that bad yet.  Wait til I'm bigger.
Ankou - I can't this is all so exciting.
Pink Anvi - You know what else is exciting *suddenly starts to pop romantic wishes*

Anvi White - *starts to play the organ louder and slightly discordant*
Addy - Ahh do you have to play it like that?
Anvi White - I can still hear them..
Addy - You could go to the other organ upstairs. 
Anvi White - This is much more fun.  *horrifying noises come from the organ.. loudly*
Addy - Ahh.. please stop. You'll wake the Pancakes.  *So not a phrase she'd ever thought she'd say*

Pink Anvi - Oh I wish this wasn't something that happened after every nap.
Addy - You'll be fine.  Go take a bath that always did me wonders.
Pink Anvi - Good idea.

Pink Anvi - So you know today's my third trimester so I could give birth at any moment.
Ankou - I know and it's so exciting.
Addy - Due to give birth just hours before I have to switch houses actually..
Ankou - Meaning you won't get to spend time with us and the baby?
Addy - Meaning you better take care of it while I'm not here..
Pink Anvi - Of course we will.
Pink Anvi - You know if you wanted to see if I could go into labor before you go to work.. there's something we can try..

*after they fall out of the coffin*
Ankou - Are you okay darling?
Pink Anvi - *laughing* Yes but I don't think the little one liked the sudden plummet.
Ankou - That's us giving you your eviction notice, son.  Join us!
Pink Anvi - *laughs again*  Just help me sweetheart. 
Addy - Or just turn into a bat..
Ankou - I have to go to work.  Be careful my darling.
Pink Anvi - Of course.

Addy - Are you okay?
Pink Anvi - I'm unsure. I'm in pain.
Addy - Okay.  Do you think it was the fall you took earlier out of the coffin?
Pink Anvi - No, I think the baby's coming.
Addy - Oh well that's.. good news.  Let me just buy a bassinet or did you want to go to the hospital?
Pink Anvi - No no.  Let's do it here.  In the coffin room.
Addy - Okie Dokie Loki.

Pink Anvi - Oh.. I think I'm in pain.  This must be what pain feels like.  It's been so long.
Addy - Do you need anything?
Pink Anvi - Maybe someone maternal?
Addy - I've had seventeen children.  Does that count?
Pink Anvi - We will discuss later why you have so many progeny.  Oooh *huff huff huff*
Addy - Just have the baby already..

Pink Anvi - *Flies as a bat two feet*
Addy - Soon the sparkles will take over.. promise.

Pink Anvi - Oh isn't he precious?
Addy - He certainly has very blue eyes.  Hello Handsome.
Pink Anvi - We forgot to talk names.
Addy - We did, didn't we?  Should we wait for Ankou  (translation: Desperately search for an appropriate name online)

Pink Anvi - Hello my little darling.  You are so little but your mother will be strong for you, my darling.  We will teach you all you need to know about being a vampire and all the rules to your Daddy's silly little game with the red and green men.  And Mommy will always be here to keep you happy.
Little Man - *coos*

Pink Anvi - Oh! Watch those little canines darling. 
Addy - Yeah.. So Glad it's you and not me.

Addy - He seems like such a happy baby..
Pink Anvi - He does, doesn't he?  Will you wait to switch until Ankou gets to hold him.
Addy - Yes.  I'll let him be named and held and then I must go.  Be careful for the two weeks I'm gone. 
Pink Anvi - We will.

Little Man - *Coos and gurgles*
Ankou - Well isn't he a wonder.  Does he not have the same gift as my wife?
Addy - Certain skin tones don't full pigmentize until the toddler stage.
Ankou - Oh.  Well then we shall see just what you might be later than my little Armand.
Addy - Okay.  It's time for me to go.  Be safe, be careful and I'll be back in 2 weeks.
Ankou - Two weeks with little man here.
Addy - Yes and then toddler time.

Status Update!
Ankou Grimfang - Founder of the Grimfang Vampire Line
 - Aspiration: Good Vampire  (Tier 2 - waiting on the 5 days of not drinking deeply hidden requirement)
 - Career:  Culinary - Level 4.95  (he was a breath away from getting his promotion before he switched)
 - Skills: Vamp Lore 13, Mixology 4, Gardening 4
 - Garden: Half Planted.
 - Vampire Level:  Prime Vampire (3 out of 5)
 -  Heir: Born! √

Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2017, 02:40:03 PM »
I'm still unsure of what exactly he gave her as a gift. Bat form?

Great timing on getting the nooboo born before switching households.
Armand is such a beautiful fangboo! *scrolls up to check whether Ankou has blue eyes but can't tell
And now we begin the wait to see what color Armand grows up to be.   ;D

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2017, 02:41:10 PM »
He made her pink!  She was a normal skinned Sim and now she's a pale Pink all the time. LOL

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2017, 02:45:47 PM »
Ankou is wonderfull, cant wait to see if the baby turns out to be colourfull too. I think that you are liking colour just as much as me ;)
Back to my own game now, wanting to post my stories too someday soonish

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2017, 04:34:22 PM »
Armand -- a perfect name for a fangboo. You'll get to have the 3 days of infancy when Addy returns.

Offline audbooh

• she/her
  • Llama Wrangler
  • lurking in the shadows
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2017, 04:42:07 PM »
Oh my gosh, what a cutie! Such an adorable fangboo! I love that name too! Armand. I must send my simself to visit (cough cough kidnap cough cough) him for a bit. And I have to say, I think that Ankou is my favourite! I love vampires! I love Eliza's hair, and her attitude! Ankou's hair colour is one of my favourites, and I love the style too! Anvi is incredibly pretty. I love her hair. I can't wait until you update, Rica!
unapologetic lover of romance, period pieces, and angsty pretty boys

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2017, 07:48:17 PM »
Super sweet update! 
You and your colorful Sims  ;=)   I appreciate you not making us wait too long for the reveal of what his gift would be.
The update of stats at the end of the week with the family is really nice.  I just might steal borrow that idea  :=)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2017, 08:07:28 PM »
And Pink Anvi becomes Really Pink Anvi! Awesome!

Your (non) picture of bat woohoo cracked me up!

Armand's eyes are mesmerizing! I can't wait to see what color toddler he becomes!

I'm loving Ankou's growing connoisseurship of plasma sources. The previous comparison of plasma packs to soy cheesecake was divine, and very effective!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2017, 02:17:33 PM »
@oshizu I'm not sure what color eyes the game considers Anzou to have since I have CC eyes on him but Anvi has brown eyes so I'm thinking maybe it's just a default eye replacements on the nooboo and we won't know more until I'm in the household.  But he is a cute little tyke!

@LenaLJ Yes we do both share a love of colorful sims don't we? ;)  And yes you should start posting that so we can see your Sims! I can't wait.

@MarianT You know how I normally have a name theme of some kind?  Yeah it was hard to decide what to do for three houses and I'm still not sure for this household I'm about to introduce.  Armand just seemed right. 

@audbooh Haha Your simself may not enjoy the visit.  Anvi White hates children but she has that weird aura that makes everyone mad at her so it might be uncomfortable!

@PeregrineTook The update was something I tried to keep up with last time and I think I saw someone else doing it once upon a time in another RDC.  Plus it forces me to visually see where I am in the challenge when the week is over.  Feel free to do it yourself! 

@FrancescaFiori Ankou has the Good Vampire Vampire aspiration so it's been difficult to get him to eat on some days and a friend mentioned that they only bother with plasma packs because it takes less time.  Which is smart and since this is a race of some kind probably the better idea.

And Here Comes Contestant Number 3!
 ( Week 1 - R-T33 (Part 1)   (Larger Text Version)

Modulated Voice - And that is why we started Project 1297897.
Addy - Been lonely?
Modulated Voice - I have not had very many to chat with beyond the toilet you left me and that red thing you brought around to bust my interface.
Addy - Well I'm yours now for the week.  Would you like to show your disguise face to the others?

R-T33 - Hello and welcome to my domicile.  You may not think so but this is the disguise that I have chosen to portray to Sims of this world. 
Addy - You're very handsome.
R-T33 - You would say so. 
Addy - Are you saying I'm biased?
R-T33 - If the leather-based footwear accommodates your lower extremity.
Addy - Your homework tonight is to read a book on how to speak like a normal Sim.
R-T33 - You cannot assign me-
Addy - You will or I will make you.

R-T33 - I have heard these establishments are great places to meet new individuals.
Addy - They can be.  It's 4 am though so I doubt there will be many inside.
R-T33 - I am not required to visit my post today so I believe this would be an appropriate use of my free hours to find a cohabitant or at least individuals that can be persuaded to move in to assist with the progress of my bloodline.
Addy - Alright, let's find out who is inside then.

Mitch - Hey you must be one of the new people to move.  I haven't seen you around.
R-T33 - That is a brilliant deduction.
Mitch - Yeah I'm kind of smart.  *turns around to get a look at the guy* Yeah you're definitely not around here.
R-T33 - How can you tell?
Addy - How's the Fish & Chips?
Mitch - Well for one cosplay only happens at GeekCon and that's Tuesday.  The rest of us are just kind of normal usually.
R-T33 - What is this.. "GeekCon"?

Mitch - This guy doesn't know what GeekCon is.  Can you believe that, dude?
R-T33 - Why is that so unbelievable?
Mitch - Hey does his voice sound a little odd to you?
Bartender - Yes but I've heard it's like before.
R-T33 - Oh and where was this similarly voiced person and do you know where I can find them?

Bartender - Tuesday night's we have a special night for individuals that sound similar.
R-T33 - Really.  Then by chance I may stop by once again on Tuesday evening.
Mitch - Wait.  That's alien night. Is this guy an alien?
R-T33 - Who me?  Of course not. 

R-T33 - Just when I think you Sims can't get any weirder.
Addy - It's not that odd.  He's a living statue.  Enjoys making faces and what not.
R-T33 - You mean this is a profession.
Addy - Sort of.  I'm not entirely certain but why not tip him and let's move on.  Still looking for roommates yes?
R-T33 - Yes.
(Did you know that if you tip them you get access to their outfits? Just figured that out)

R-T33 - I retract my earlier statement and restate it once more.
Addy - I got nothing.  I have no diea what that man is doing wearing that.
R-T33 - I do not think he would be a suitable room mate as you called it.
Addy - He might be.
R-T33 - No.

R-T33 - Greetings homeless individual.  Do you know the secret handshake?
Gardener - Hi.. wha?
Bjorn - I think he asked if you know the secret handshake.  Are you looking for a particular club? I know most of the ones from Windenburg I could probably help you out.
R-T33 - No thank you.  Have a good day.

R-T33 - Greetings and Salutations.  How are you on this interesting Sunday Evening?
Diego - I'm doing quite well, thank you.
R-T33 - That is very pleasant to hear.  I understand that you have a nearby domicile.
Diego - Yes, why do you ask?
R-T33 - I would like to see it. I am told that you have 'awesome digs'

R-T33 - I don't understand is this your domicile?
Diego - Yes this is where I live.
R-T33 - I don't see a pod with which you use to sleep at night.

Diego - Oh!  This is the corridor.  My apartment is through that door.
R-T33 - That makes much more sense.  Have you considered living somewhere than at this altitude, perhaps at a ground level suburban lot?
Diego - Well.. not really.
Addy - He may not be interested at this time T33 since he doesn't know you.

R-T33 - What if I sweeten the deal and offer you unlimited rocket ship usage and all the painting that you could ever want?
Diego - You think that will make me want to move to suburbia?
R-T33 - I find it to be a very well put together offer myself. Your belongings and income will allow me to set up the domicile to both of our likings for my future offspring.
Diego - I am going to have to decline your 'sweet deal', my friend.

Addy - Tough break.
R-T33 - Just a minor setback.
Addy - So what do you want to do now?
R-T33 - It's time to plot and see if I can contact the headquarters myself without you.
Addy - Oh really?
R-T33 - Sleep well, little grimfae.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2017, 02:20:11 PM »
Week 1 - R-T33 (Part 2)
Larger Text Version

R-T33 - Greetings and Salutations.  I was invited by my friend Mitch to meet him at this location.
Hostess - Oh! You must be Mr. Grimtech.  Yes we've been waiting for you.  Let me take you to your table.
R-T33 - Thank you.

Mitch - So how's your Monday been?
R-T33 - I am still looking to recruit a small household to join me in my quest for Newcrest domination as well as a suitable mate.
Mitch - What are you looking at?
R-T33 - What information do you have on the two individuals that left their table to hover around our own?
Mitch - That's Clara and she's in the culinary profession.  Has a husband and two daughters, nice house out on Windenburg Island.  And the other guy is one of those food cart vendor people.  Met him at the Market last week.
R-T33 - Is he a frequenter of alien night?
Mitch - I don't know.

Clara - So Mitch are you going to introduce me to your strange new friend?
Mitch - Come on Clara, he's not that strange.  He's just new.
Clara - Well?
Mitch - Clara Bjergsen meet R-T33 Grimtech.  R-T this is Clara.
Clara - Nice to meet you Artie.
R-T33 - I'm sorry but no that's R-T. Though I prefer being called T33. 
Clara - Well it's still nice to meet you.  Can I help you with anything?
Mitch - Wouldn't happen to know any aliens would you?
Clara - Do I look like someone who would know Aliens?
R-T33 - Yes. *chuckles*

*You cannot leave while a vampire is breaking in..*
R-T33 - Ankou. This is an unexpected turn of events.
Ankou - Hello T33.  Have you been enjoying our watcher?
R-T33 - For the most part, can I please ask that you vacate the premises?
Ankou - Aww but I just got here.
R-T33 - Yes but I need to get some sleep before GeekCon tomorrow.
Ankou - No, I think I might stick around a little longer.

R-T33 - Excuse me, restaurant employee.  I was wondering if you knew the secret handshake.
Naoki Mori - No but I know why you're asking.  Looking for one of your own are you?
R-T33 - Yes, it is in the rules of domination that I mate with one of my own.
Naoki - I'm sorry I'm unable to help you in that regard my friend.  But if you would like dessert, that I can most certainly help with.
R-T33 - Actually, I like you.  I was wondering if I could offer you a chance for other employment and a domicile of my own construction.
Naoki - Do you have a rocket?
R-T33 - Not yet but it's on the buy list as soon as I can come into enough money for it.
Naoki - I'm in!

R-T33 - Your plan has failed while you think you are keeping me from work you are really just giving me the chance to find a needed roommate and tomorrow is vacation day for that thing called GeekCon.  You should be off bothering the red man, should I count the ways?
Ankou - Go ahead if you think you can but I think I'm done for night anyway.
R-T33 - Then I'm not staying.  Remember to not get on my bad side, magic user.
Ankou - I'm shaking in my loafers.

And this is how we expanded with Naoki's 20k!

I was kind of going for the Lunar Lunacy home originally but then other opportunities presented themselves so this is how it ended up.  I like it!

Addy - You spent all night building that thing.  Decided to go up huh?
Naoki - I shall return!  And yes it's almost geek time.  Wanted to try our own before I work on someone else's.
Addy - Fair point.

Addy - Hey look who's up.  Did you sleep well?
R-T33 - Hm?  Oh yes, it was satisfactory in my new pod. 
Addy - Bed.  But yes I was hoping it would be.  Don't forget to call in your vacation day while we wait for the Con to start.
R-T33 - That's what I wanted to look up this morning.  I should do that before the festival begins.

Addy - What in the world are you doing?
R-T33 - I'm bringing it back to life.
Addy - You can do that?
R-T33 - Yes.  We help all life try to live.
Addy - Sometimes.
R-T33 - I will accept that.  We are selective. 
Addy - Time to go to the Con.  Let's go.  Naoki!

Addy - You not having a good time?
R-T33 - I still was unable to find any of my own kind and now I'm exhausted. 
Addy - That happens when you spend all day playing video games.   Alright let's go home.

The next two days were filled with going to work with Naoki, our new scientist and coming home to work on T33's gaming skill. For some reason, I forgot to take pictures and we missed out on alien night at the bar.. But then a miracle happened!

*Early Friday afternoon*
Addy - Emilie!  We're all very glad to meet you.  Would you mind showing me what you look like under the disguise?
Emilie - I see no reason to deny you this request.

Addy - Oh how lovely you are!
Emilie - Thank you. 
Addy - The boys are taking naps before the festival but I think you and I need to have a small chat.  What do you say?
Emilie - You bring the nectar and I'll hide in the kitchen.

I know that R-T33 and I are still working on his voice.  I played for 4 hours one night and got from the switch into T33's house and was on Friday afternoon when Emilie joined the house.  This includes time in build mode and time in CAS when she came in.  I just had difficulty connecting to the game play and it kind of just became "play".  I forgot to take pictures too which is unlike me However The next two days in the house were full of pictures and fun so hopefully the story will pick up.  Yea?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Contestant #3 - Double Update.
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2017, 02:37:51 PM »
Oddly enough, I found it much easier to see T33's resemblance to Artie than I did Ankou's. Maybe the baldness helped. So Emilie is purple in alien form, but they both are green in disguise? Glad T33 was able to find a spouse so quickly even with missing Alien Night.

anything