Author Topic: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Week 3 - Ankou (Part 3) - 28 Mar  (Read 45083 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Week 2 - R-T33 (Part 1 & 2) -- 3 Mar
« Reply #135 on: March 03, 2017, 10:56:21 AM »
I love it that Artie is stalking the house. And Ay-L4 is precious.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #136 on: March 03, 2017, 01:05:47 PM »
Oh, so cute! Great name, too! You worked in the leetness and the Star Wars. Bravo!

I love Gill. Team Gill! Saffron, man. Yeah!

Is Naoki a vampire just so that he won't die. If so, hooray! I want him to stick around.

Emilie is a total gem, waiting to have the baby until R-T33's massage is through. I love how R-T33's panicking face is still totally deadpan. And Artie with his hamburger. Awesome!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2017, 06:12:49 PM »
Ay-L4 is the cutest female toddler I've ever seen!
As a nooboo, she had that sly little grin of her mother, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

So, White Anvi turns Naoki and what is her tat for tit?  (How do you revere that idiom?)
I'm also enjoying the various glimpses of the alien home's interior.

Have you decided not to influence the gender of any of your nooboos, or just the aliens?
And for the record, I loved R-T in the panama hat and capris, yo! rofl

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Week 2 - R-T33 (Part 3) -- 4 Mar
« Reply #138 on: March 04, 2017, 11:39:09 PM »
@Whirligig I know Alien toddlers just aren't seen as often so it's like a little sweet thing.  The voice cracks me up.  As for stopping there, can't guarantee I won't leave a cliffhanger later as the story progresses.  I enjoy them like a good tv show.   As for Naoki - vampirism aside, he was the first Sim I brought in.  He's helping with the garden and he's the scientist that will no doubt eventually (maybe) in week 3 give me a cloning machine for the Grimtechs.  Other than he kind of helps all over! He was kind of helping with the rocket but R-T needed to do that by himself so he got new duties.

@PeregrineTook I figure not every generation is going to be completely.. robotic in a way that R-T is.  But as a gamer I feel like he's probably exposed to a lot of lingo that he doesn't know how to use or get the meanings without it being explained. But he would attempt to fit in.. wrongly with certain words.  You know?

@MarianT He never stopped trying either!  Seemed to always be popping up in the background just strutting in his swagger but making weird faces.

@FrancescaFiori Gill is one of two masseuses just like shingo is one of two nannies that manage to be a part of every household.  Maybe Gill can join one of the final generations.  For now he's just the therapy dude.   And yes Naoki is a vampire so he won't die.  I'm annoyed that vampires can't use books of life/moodlet solvers/etc to fill up vampire needs but I didn't want him to leave too soon and vampire was easier than ambrosia for long term results.

@oshizu She is kind of cute.  She's no Fern or Murasaki but she's still adorable.  Especially with the new hair you're about to see.  As for the favor that Naoki will get Anvi.. I guess we'll find out! 

And yes I'm not influencing gender for any of my houses.  They are coming out the way they want to come out.   And Sadly I think R-T lost his panama hat on his next promotion.  He's now getting the correct gamer uniforms.

Week 2 - R-T33 (Part 3)
(Larger Text Version)

Addy - Peekaboo.
R-T33 - What happened?
Addy - Nothing you need to worry about.  Time for the toddler to learn things and for you to go to work.  Call the nanny in on your way out!
What really happened is he wouldn't put her down so I had to reset them both and this is the hilarious result.

Ay-L4 -  *giggles
Addy - No no no no no no..ewww.
Potty Mouth - I sanitize myself.
Addy - Yes but still.  C'mon Ayla.. Let's go meet the Nanny.  He's a friend of mine. Shingo help!
and yes stuck in her alien nappy with her adorable flip flops until Daddy comes home from work

Shingo (we love Shingo) - *pulls out basic needs cards* This is a toilet.  This is where big girls and boys sit to go potty.  It is not for playing.
Ay-L4 - *just stares*
Shingo - If you want to play in the water, we go in this.. This is a bathtub.  And if you're a good little girl, we add bubbles!

Shingo - And when the little girl looked up at the moon in the sky, she knew she wanted to keep the moon forever.
Ay-L4 - Silly.
Shingo - That is silly isn't it? 

R-T33 - Aww my little podling is already asleep.
Addy - Yeah they sleep a lot at this age.
R-T33 - Is the nanny teaching her what she needs to know?
Addy - Shingo is teaching what a normal Sim toddler would learn.  If you want her to learn things about the Techs, that is on you. 
R-T33 - Understood.   Why is her hair not different?
Addy - Because everyone was at work and we couldn't use a mirror.  Maybe we should do that.
R-T33 - Yes and it might be good to perfect her disguise.
Addy - Yeah I'll do the first one.  After that she can do it.

Addy - Oh no Bells.. You don't want him to have your cake.
Naoki - I want the cake.
Addy - No you don't.
Naoki - I'm having this cake!

Naoki - What was that?!
Addy - Bells I told you you didn't want him to have the cake.  That's undead meat walking.
Naoki - I didn't think she would eat me.
Addy - You should read up on cowplants. Oh and milk her please.

Addy - Hey look at you!  Maxing Rocket Science.
R-T33 - *grunts* Yeah.  And now.. *huff* to finish this last.. Upgrade.. *huff* Then Ay-L4 can visit Sixam.

R-T33 - Emilie I finished.. Oh would you look at how big you are getting once more.  Hello our new special offspring. 
Addy - Why are we having a second child again?
Emilie - I wanted one.
Addy - Well that explains it.
Emilie - Oooh.
Addy - Oooh?

R-T33 - The baby is coming! The baby is coming!  Why are you not panicking, child caretaker? The baby is coming!
Shingo - Silly fathers.

Emilie - You sure I can't just go to the hospitalllll.
Addy - This is faster.
Emilie - Doesn't feel like it.

Emilie - Well hello my little blue offspring.
Addy - It must have been reaaaally uncomfortable.  You're still glowing orange.
Emilie - It's okay.  She is worth it.

Addy - Adorable. What did we go with for a name?   
Emilie - Chiana after a cousin of mine. 
Addy - I wonder how Ayla's going to take the news.
Emilie - I'm sure it won't be a problem

New hair for Ay-L4 and PJs! Which means I remembered my sacred vow of new clothes
Addy - Ayla.. What are you doing sweetie?
Ay-L4 - No.
Addy - Yes.  Maybe.
Ay-L4 - Bath!
Addy - Well go ask someone silly.

Ay-L4 - Bath pleeeeaaase?
Naoki - Well since you asked so cutely.. And stink so much.

Like me.. Ay-L4 loves her Uncle Naoki

Ay-L4 - Play now!
Naoki - But you just got in.
Ay-L4 - Play!
Naoki - Lunch
Ay-L4 - Play!
Addy - Lunch and story time.
Ay-L4 - Yay.

Ay-L4 - Oooh. Ishy..
Naoki - And then the puppy looked for his ball over by the swings but there was no ball.  All he could find was a little bird sadly on the seat.  "What's wrong" said Violet.  Can you guess what's wrong with the bird?
Ay-L4 - Hungry!
Naoki - No.  "I want to swing because I cannot fly but I'm too small," said the bird.  So the puppy jumped up and gave the swing a push which made the bird tweet with happiness.
Ay-L4 - Silly.

Naoki - Did you know.. You have a disguise you can put on so people don't know you're a.. Well you know.. An alien.
Ay-L4 - Really?
Naoki - You should try it.  If it's like my dark form, you just have to think about it.  Now think really hard when you're done eating and think about your disguise.

Ay-L4 - Did I do it Chair Bear?
Naoki - See that's much better.
Ay-L4 - Feel silly.

Ay-L4 - Unca Naoki.. Why?
Shingo - Don't watch Ayla.
Ay-L4 - Why?
Shingo - Go see Aunt Maaike.
Ay-L4 - Why?
Shingo - Go!
Maaike - *yells* C'mere Ayla we have blocks for you in here.

Addy - What are you doing out here.. Again.
Artie - You're gonna be back with me soon right?
Addy - Why miss me? Or worried you'll lose.
Artie - You gotta get him out of his bassinet, Addy.  He's driving me nuts.
Addy - I'll be there later.. Sheesh. And you were already nuts.

You see the green cloud?  That's not her glowing.. That's her stinking because nowhere I put Chiana allows Ayla to have a bath!
Ay-L4 - Square
Shingo - That's good sweetie.  Now find the triangle. 
Ay-L4 - Trangle.
Shingo - Triangle.
Ay-L4 - Square
Shingo - Okay how about we play after I try to change your diaper.
Ay-L4 - Play!

Ay-L4 - Wheee
Shingo - I see the moon, do you see the moon.
Addy - Me too.
Ay-L4 - Silly!

R-T33 - Let me guess. It is time for you to change houses.
Addy - Yes but I will return in two weeks to finish Ayla's toddler training and age up Chiana.
R-T33 - Then we shall see you then.
Addy - good luck with two kids without me! *evil giggle*

Status Update - Week 2 for Grimtech Alien Bloodline

R-T33 Grimtech - Founder
 - Aspirations: Soulmate [√] / Computer Whiz [ ] (64/100 hours left)
 - Career: Tech Guru (Pro Gamer) - Level 7
 - Skills:  Rocket Science 10 / Video Gaming 9 / Programming 9
 - Alien Powers Regained: Antiseptic [√] / Hardly Hungry [ ] / Never Weary [ ] / Steel Bladder [√]
 - Fully Upgraded:  Rocket Ship [√] or Wormhole [ ]
 - Portrait: Normal [ ] / Disguise [ ]
 - Alien Mate? [√] / Heir? [√]

Ay-L4 Grimtech - Gen 2 Heir
 - Born?: √
 - Potty Training: 2
 - Thinking: 4
 - Imagination: 2
 - Movement: 2
 - Communication: 2
 - Days until age up: 5
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2017, 01:22:30 AM »
Oh you're right, Ay-L4 with her new hair is even more adorable, as if that were possible. Psych!

I don't know anything about aliens, so forgive my basic question.
When Ay-L4 switched to her disguise, she was still purple. You can choose whether the "human disguise" will have flesh-color skintone or not?
Only her eyes seem to have changed...

So the cowplant can eat Naoki and produce an essence? And does Naoki get a Drained moodlet?

Oh, Shingo! What an awesome sim--he takes care of the kids AND lets Naoki feed? <3 <3 <3

Great update! It sure seems that the aliens have a lot more to accomplish than the other families!
Nice going with your requirements, R-T33! Great job with the podlings, Emilie!

Offline LeaLey33

• Nooboo
« Reply #140 on: March 05, 2017, 03:44:03 AM »
As one of your silent readers I have to say i enjoy your stories soo much! The bond you have with your extended family and the way you zoom in on those precious moments, most of us normally miss out on, is fantastic to share with you. Thank you! and im looking forward to read more.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #141 on: March 05, 2017, 10:29:01 AM »
Ayla's adorable!  Pretty certain "silly" is her new favorite word.  Looking forward to seeing her progress into childhood...after revisiting the other households, of course  ;=)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #142 on: March 06, 2017, 02:29:06 AM »
Yay for more toddler pics! AY-L4 is so adorable! Also, @oshizu I'll have to check in-game with Chimo, whether or not I can change the colour of his disguise-skin (honestly didn't try) but I think Ayla's disguise is purple because of the mod Ricalynn might be using for the colourful skintones? This situation may also be different because while Chimo isn't classified as a hybrid because abduction pregnancy, he does have one human parent and one alien parent (while AY-L4 has two alien parents). So because the parents don't have 'natural' skintones, neither does she? I'm not really sure, though.

EDIT: So you get to pick whatever you want with aliens' disguises, apparently. You get all the full edit mode options for appearance (though not for traits/voice).

I love the alien toddler voices, too! So echo-ey and adorable! :)

And the baby-bathtub glitch is so annoying. :(

I definitely forgot that Ulrike and Maaike existed in this house. :P

The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2017, 12:19:50 PM »
It's cool with me if Gill is just the therapy dude. :) You just keep slinging that sweet saffron, buddy! I didn't know moodlet solvers and Books of Life didn't work on vampires! Bummer!

I actually really like the alien diaper, but Ayla's new look is very cute, too! I love her hanging with Uncle Naoki. Awww! Buddies! Shingo seems pretty great, too.

Awww. Artie looks so sad! He needs you!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Week 3 - Artie (Part 1)
« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2017, 08:15:57 PM »
@oshizu
- Ay-L4's disguise was purple because I made it that way just as Whirligig said later. I chose a darker purple than her skin but I could have made her look like any normal Sim I wanted I just happened to choose purple baby for now. All my normal sim options were there just like in normal CAS just it was her disguise.  When she ages up I may keep the purple or age her up into another color.  But the pale purple of Emilie is the actual color of alien Ay-L4. 
- Fairly certain Naoki got the drained moodlet - as for could he die?  That I don't know and not willing to try.  I may research that in a random new game soon though.
- As for the requirements.  Not more necessarily just some restrictions are in play?  If anyone has the most requirements it's he who must have two family goals.

@LeaLey33
- Thank you so much for the comment and compliment!  I'm glad that I don't have the extended family in the RDC that I have in the IDC but at the same time this one is a challenge trying to be.. more people. If that makes sense. Glad everyone is enjoying it while I continue my struggle to be more than the same ole.

@PeregrineTook
- Ay-L4 loves "Silly" as a word.  That and she may be playing the whole house.  I've got my eyes on her in Week 3 and she's one smart little cookie.

@Whirligig
- Yeah I have skintone CC which allows me to change the skintone while in a change sim or just picking disguises/dark forms.  Also just so you know Chimo being an abduction pregnancy means he's like 100% alien but I did choose the purple skintone.  I love colorful skintones in the game and the purple just really suits her and sets her apart while looking at all the faces if that makes sense.  I know she's a toddler and I should see her but she pops out in the background when playing as purple. 
- I love their voices but I confess to not playing with any sound actually.  I have headset plugged into computer and never put it on my head.  I probably should more often but I don't.  No chimes to worry about this time around!
- The tub glitch sucks but there are a few workarounds that people have found other than aging up the baby.  I just let her be stinky because I had 12 hrs in the day left with her before I swapped houses *no shame*
- LOL about Ulrike and Maaike.  They're there!  They have both finally (week 3 for maaike) finished their aspirations of Bestselling and painter.  Maaike brought Avant Gardes with her which I turned into the "creative" club for the alien household since they all liked to go confident and I wanted a club that would be inspired vibe.  This way the family club (ExtraOrdinary) can have the regular happy or focused vibes.

@FrancescaFiori
- He's a real trooper.  Him and the other guy are like extended family members some days.
- Yeah the Vampire Thirst and Vampire Energy bars don't work with anything it seems.  It sucks but the not normally needing to sleep thing kind of goes with it.
- I like the diaper but for one outfit.  She aged up and it was ALL her outfits.  Drove me Batty. 
- Artie is a drama queen.  but I finally swapped to him and here's his first week 3 update with little Abe.

Thank you to everyone that reads whether you comment or not, I appreciate the support.

Week 3 - Artie (Part 1)
(Larger Text Version)

Addy - Just once I'd like to switch households to find you guys not crying over a grave or in your case.. Gloating.
Artie - We were sworn enemies.  I'm allowed to be happy he's dead.
Alice - *just keeps crying over Dennis*

Addy - Umm.. I don't remember bringing you with me.
Pink Anvi - Someone invited me over so I would tutor Olivia in Logic.
Addy - How does that translate to you randomly taking a mud bath in Artie's bedroom.
Pink Anvi - You're killing the vibe, Adrasteia.
Addy - When you're found in here, you're lucky Artie can't cure you.
Pink Anvi - He is the enemy.. And doing things that he can't retaliate for is part of the game isn't it?
Addy - So glad I'm not in the 'game'

Ruby - I hear some of the readers are upset that we're not getting married. Did you want to comment on that?
Artie - You knew what you were getting into and you haven't exactly asked me have you Ruby?
Ruby - You're right.. I haven't and don't plan to but you know.. We could do other stuff. *whispers*
Artie - Oh yea?  Well that I can definitely help you out with.
Artie would like to point out that he's so awesome there were two of him in this image.

Pink Anvi - Um.  Shingo. You're on my boot, you're touching my thigh and I can't see Olivia.
Shingo - So Olivia, How's your day going?
Pink Anvi - I'm very grateful for all the teaching you've done my son but I'm going to bite you without permission.
Shingo - Sorry! I can't reach the other seat to chat with her that way for some reason.
Addy - Just settle down children let me go into build mode and I'll be back.
I seriously need to remember to take this man in the dresser.  Pale skin is great but pink glasses, red tank and tan camo.. Not my favorite choices he's made

Artie - So why don't you crawl in first?
Ruby - Why you chicken?
Artie - No I want to smack your butt as you pass.
Ruby - Boy you really do know how to show a girl how to fill that fun bar.
Artie - What can I say? I'm just a helpful kind of guy.
Ruby - *laughs as she jumps in*

Dinner Party = Gold.  2 down 1 more to go
Kenjo - So decided to cook for us yourself, huh Artie?
Artie - Yeah I mean I can't max the skill but a salad here or there might be okay.
Kenjo - And there's no poison?
Artie - We don't have poison in the Sims.  Though I might have put ear wax on a few leaves by accident but I gave them all to Bob the Vampire Helper.
Bob - *chokes*
Olivia - He's joking.
Artie - Maybe I am.. Maybe I ain't.

Mariko - Doesn't this guy kind of look like Artie?
Shingo - Nah, no facial hair.
Mariko - I could swear there's a slight resemblance.
Addy - It's the hair.  He had that same tux and hair when he was young in Lunar Lakes.
Mariko - So I'm not off?
Addy - No, you're not but he was never allowed in the movies.
Mariko - Why?
Addy - The glow got in the way.
Mariko - huh?
Addy - Nevermind.

Addy - Oh man.  Who was in that?
Ruby - Hey is Artie's cowplant okay?

Addy - How is that rolling away?  I don't even know what part that is and I have two of these things. 
Artie - That's part of the boosters I think.
Addy - You didn't do this did you?
Artie - Would I do that?
Addy - Yes. Hey! Any survivors. 

Alice - Well any crash you can walk away from right?
Addy - Yes but now you have to build it again.. Chop chop.
Alice - Sure, anything but painting.

Artie - Who is a cute little nooboo.  Yes you are.. Yes you are.
Addy - Big bad criminal element.. Made an idiot in front of a baby.
Artie - Shush you.
Addy - We ready to age this little guy up.
Artie - I've never been more ready for anything..*still using that baby voice*

Artie - Well hello Abraham.  What a handsome little fellow he is.
Addy - He totally breaks your streak too.
Artie - That's okay.  He has my eyes. 
Addy - Your Smile too. 
No idea why he's giving the goofy smile.  But he breaks Artie's streak of first born always being red! The first born Grim in every game where Artie has been red has always been red TS3 (where red was cool) and now with the CC.  Go Abe!

Mariko was upset at how often Shingo got shown so she refuses to let Shingo be the Nanny of choice for Artie's house.  Also mandatory potty shot.
Mariko - Do you have to go yet?
Abe - No?
Mariko - Do you feel like you should?
Abe - No?
Mariko - Well you're staying a little longer til you do okay?

Abe - Ew.
Mariko - Yes.. You did a big ew. 
Abe - *just stares like he's daring her to clean it up*
Addy - Everyone is home let's get you new clothes big boy.

Artie - Don't worry, my little hunter.  You'll have a good first night's sleep in your toddler bed and then when you wake up we can go downstairs again and have some fun.. Okay?
Addy - Yep and Daddy will finish upgrading the fireplace for you too.
Artie - I.. Yes I will.  I forgot I have to do that for Boss.
Addy - So did I.

Addy - No no no.  No running out there!  The people walking around can see you!
Abe - *giggles and continues to streak in fun wild child fashion*
Addy - Get back here.  A little help would be nice!  Someone come dress this kid!

And extra family shot to show off The family skin tones. 
Artie - And then MaxisMan stopped the villain.
Abe - Yay!
Artie - Wait.. I'm not sure I should be reading this book.
Ruby - Why?
Artie - Because I want to rewrite the ending.
Ruby - It's MaxisMan Saves the Day so you can't change that.
Artie - Yes.. You're right.  I need to write a whole new book. MaxisMan Gets Mashed.
Abe - No. 

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Week 3 - Artie (Part 1) -- 7 Mar
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2017, 09:15:53 PM »
Alice, c'mon! You need to cry over Eric so he'll phone to join the club!

To be honest, I rather don't mind Shingo's nerdy fashion choices. (um, maybe because he's in your game and not mine?)
Ruby is so strikingly lovely, so no wonder Abe is a cutie-pie but I laughed to see that he has the same mouth/smile as papa Artie!
Also, when he's staring at the nanny in front of the potty, Abe is giving off a very Artie-esque vibe.
Haha, so much drama! Even Mariko the nanny is becoming a drama queen.

A wild child, Ricalynn?! Have you fearlessly given Abe the Wild trait! Living dangerously ftw!
Personally, I like Abe in that hairstyle with the front bangs!
Can't wait to hear more about what Artie and his gang are up to.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #146 on: March 08, 2017, 08:17:31 AM »
Loved seeing Artie as the big teddy bear of a daddy.  Super sweet!
Pink Anvi's random guest appearances in this update were a nice, amusing twist.  It's always fun when the households you rotate away from miss you so much they need to come by the active household just to say hi  :=)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #147 on: March 08, 2017, 12:29:58 PM »
Man, I'm glad I'm not "in the game," too!

I love Bob's "I just ate earwax" face. It's so Bob. Perfect!

The shot of Abe running around naked is too adorable! I'm sorry he broke Artie's streak, but also not sorry because he's so perfectly cute. He got the best possible hair-skin combination. Plus, those cheeks!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Week 3 - Artie (Part 2) -- 11 Mar
« Reply #148 on: March 11, 2017, 07:41:32 PM »
@oshizu
There are a lot of faces that I catch Abe doing that I'm like.. "you are your father's son."  And that seems weird to say to a Sim but at the same time? It really is. You'll see some of them this post. 
And yes a wild child?  What's wrong with a wild child?  I am obviously missing some sort of information here.  Haha.

@PeregrineTook
Artie has always had a soft spot for his own kin.  It comes out every dynasty but at the same time, he has plans.  This is a rivalry after all!
And yeah certain members do tend to come over more often than not.  I rationalize Anvi coming over to tutor Olivia as her seeing if Olivia is someone she plans to steal for a future generation of the Grimfangs. :D

@FrancescaFiori
Bob makes the best faces but he doesn't get in a lot of them during the Grimfang weeks so it was nice to have him do a spotlight in Artie's week.  He's always walking past R-T's house too.
I can't wait to see if the cuteness continues to childhood honestly.  On a toddler it's awesome but I worry as he gets older it won't be so bad.  Though.. his mother is one of my favorite townie marriages right now.  I like when the game gives me someone i can appreciate.

Thank you to everyone who is reading.  Sorry about the pauses between updates but my other hobby has needed to lean on me a little bit so I'm doing the best I can to support it which means I don't get to just sit and write.  Or I get too distracted to finish. 

Week 3 - Artie (Part 2)
(Larger Text Version)

obligatory Artie on dooty duty
Artie - Now just let it flow…
Abe - *starts to go*
Artie - It's okay to watch for now buddy but eventually you'll have to just trust your own judgment that you're aiming in the right spot. 

Ruby - Well hey little guy.  What are you doing to my blackberry bush?
Abe - Play!
Addy - I think he's pretending to pull weeks and harvest like you are.
Ruby - So cute.

Addy - Oh no Abe. You can't play with that.
Abe - Aww... Why?
Addy - Because it's got an edge.  Why not put that back down?
The Grim line starts earlier and earlier on finding their weapons of choice..?

Addy - Oh well this a familiar feeling.
Artie - It is.. I'm trying to meditate and you're blabbering about.
Addy - So what are you doing?
Artie - I'm done all the requirements I can other than my job and I can't learn new skills just in case…so…
Addy - So you're bored and decided to just meditate.
Artie - Exactly.
Addy - Good. Keep staying out of trouble while I focus on Abe.
Artie - That's right you focus on Abe.  I'll meditate

Ruby - And the little dinosaur ran so far that he didn't know where he was anymore. He called out for his mother but she didn't answer so the little dinosaur began to cry.
Abe - *internally: I don't believe this is the end otherwise he's a wimp.*
Ruby - When he finally stopped crying the little dinosaur noticed that he had left footprints in the dirt. So he started to follow his tracks back the way he had come.  Past the trees with the big green leaves, past the...
Abe - *internally: Yeah I knew that wasn't going to be the end.*

Addy - Hey Abe you ready… Huh.
Ruby - What happened?
Addy - I think he ate his lunch and decided to take a nap.
Ruby - Well we can't have that.  C'mon little man it's bath time.
He literally woke up, ate his grilled cheese and then took a nap! I did not ask him to nap!

Abe - *splashing the bubbles*
Ruby - Hey little guy careful with the bubbles.
Addy - At least you can actually wash him. 
Abe - *giggles and splashes again*
Ruby - This is your last warning Abraham Grim.
Abe - *laughs*
Ruby - *takes him out* I'm going to go get your clothes and a new shirt for me.  Here sit in the towel and play with ducky to dry off.

Ruby - Abraham! Get back here! You have to put on clothes!
Abe - No Pants! *gleefully laughing as he streaks*
Addy - Ahh… I see the Grim is strong with this one.

Ruby - I've got you now.
Abe - Noooo!
Ruby - If you put on clothes, Daddy will play with you.
Artie (behind bonsai) - I will?
Addy - Yes. You will.
Artie - Okay, let's play buddy.
Ruby - After he puts on pants.
Artie- Guess that means I should too.
Addy - *facepalm*
Abe - *giggle*

Artie - You'll have to be vigilant little hunters.  There could be vampires anywhere.
Abe - *gasp*  Look!
Artie - Let's go get 'em!

Abe - Whee!
Artie - That's Daddy's fierce little hunter.
Abe - Again! 
Artie - Okay! Time to launch you in the spaceship!

Ruby - Don't even think about taking a bite…
Cowplant - *feigns innocence and makes a sad growl*
Abe - *just keeps running around for fun and gets away from the giant udders*
Ruby - Good Cowplant. Wanna treat?
Cowplant - *starts drooling and shaking excitedly*

Ruby - Abe... Are you awake?
Abe - *almost asleep while eating* Yes
Ruby - Tired from playing with Daddy?
Abe - *nods* Yes.
Ruby - Okay I'll stop reading while you finish your sandwich.

Abe - Whee! Faster!
Ruby - This is the fast way.
Abe - Faster!
Ruby - Running around the house to go upstairs is the fast way buddy but Mommy can only run so fast with you. 

Ruby - Sweet dreams, little man.
Addy - It's always odd to see a cute little kid and realize he's actually a spawn of Artie.
Ruby - Aren't you his great great great granddaughter?
Addy - it's a weird story.  If you actually say my grandfather is my mother's father of body since her mind was from something else.. Then yes I'm related to Artie.  But if you consider the watcher being put into Sim form as a breach of the bloodline then I'm not. 
Ruby - Umm.
Addy - I did say it's a weird story.
Ruby - No kidding.  Time to get back to work before I ask what's on my mind.
Addy - You can.
Ruby - No it's best I don't. Not sure I really want to know.
Addy - Fair enough.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Week 3 - Artie (Part 2) -- 11 Mar
« Reply #149 on: March 11, 2017, 08:48:05 PM »
Wake up, eat, take a nap.  Abe is living the dream!
Loved the pants part!  Artie guesses he should put some on too.  Craziness!  Artie, Ruby, and little Abe are just an adorable little family.  He seems so much less evil right now...which I have no doubt won't last  ;=)