Author Topic: Lost Imaginary Friend  (Read 2001 times)

Offline AustinEnchiladas

• Nooboo
Lost Imaginary Friend
« on: May 22, 2017, 07:24:30 PM »
Hey guys, so I was just playing in the Generations expansion pack and my PlantSim son had an imaginary friend. After some time, I finally moved the family of five out of Bridgeport, for a bigger house. Unfortunately, whenever I had selected the "Move" option I had finally relocated the entire family to Sunset Valley and when we got there, my son's imaginary friend doll was nowhere! They've been in the new home for less than one Sim day now, so I don't know if the imaginary friend will come in the night or not. If anyone can help me with this, I'd be super grateful because my son has become best friends with Polly (the imaginary friend) and I really wanted to make her a real "Sim" to interact with the family.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Lost Imaginary Friend
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 07:51:47 PM »
When I discovered my Sim family had lost their child's imaginary friend, I tried a few tips to see if I could get it back.

If you remember having the IF and you saved the family to the Library, you can take them from there. Depending on when you last saved the family to the Library you might loose some gameplay progress and wants, but if it's the IF you're after. It might be worth a shot.

Go to Edit Town, evict the whole family, and then move them back in. This should place the IF doll back inside the child's personal inventory. 

Check the household inventory. Sometimes It ends up there. Check inventories of other sims in the household.

If none of the above work, try going back to a previous save.

Go Back to a Previous Save
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg433992#msg433992
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything