Author Topic: CC hair blonde streaks  (Read 17391 times)

Offline lyou

• Nooboo
CC hair blonde streaks
« on: June 13, 2017, 03:32:22 PM »
I have had a similar problem before but I fixed it by putting laptop mode off and/or deleting previously downloaded cc. I tried those but it didn't work, so I tried to delete _all_ cc from mods folder and downloaded a test hair but that didn't work either. I even deleted the whole game and downloaded it again but the problem didn't go away. My graphics options (or whatever they are, I don't know) are all on high quality. Oh, and besides that the strikes are visible in live mode they also show in CAS.

I don't know what to do so I need help. Is there anything I can do or do I just have to buy a better computer? :( oh and sorry for my english, I don't speak it very well

Offline lyou

• Nooboo
Re: CC hair blonde streaks
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 04:01:59 PM »
Really? Doesn't anybody know?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 04:36:03 PM »
Hi @lyou, sorry nobody has replied before now.  I'm also sorry that I don't have an answer for you as I've never had a problem like you describe.

My only suggestion is to contact the creator of the cc that is causing trouble, or seeing if one of the reputable mod sites has someone who can help.  ModTheSims or TheSimsResouce seem the best.

By the way, your English is fine.

Offline lyou

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 03:49:22 PM »
Hi @lyou, sorry nobody has replied before now.  I'm also sorry that I don't have an answer for you as I've never had a problem like you describe.

My only suggestion is to contact the creator of the cc that is causing trouble, or seeing if one of the reputable mod sites has someone who can help.  ModTheSims or TheSimsResouce seem the best.

By the way, your English is fine.

I don't think it's one cc specifically that's causing trouble. I don't know if one of them was outdated or something but like I said I deleted all of 2000 something cc I had and downloaded one test hair that I knew wasn't outdated but it didn't help. But thanks anyways, I did write about my problem to ModTheSims. Hopefully someone there can help me.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 05:11:39 PM »
While searching on this issue I found a report on it from Answers HQ.

The Sims 4 CC Hair- Blonde Streaks Bug (FIX)
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/The-Sims-4-CC-Hair-Blonde-Streaks-Bug-FIX/td-p/5069642
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Scorch

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 08:26:42 PM »
Hi. I've also been experiencing this problem as well. My sims have blonde and sometimes black streaks/highlights in their hair while using CC hair. This problem occurs with all CC hair, but not default/non-CC hair. The hair is messed up in CAS, Live Mode, and Buy/Build Mode. I have Laptop Mode unchecked, and my graphics are all on high. The "streaks/highlights problem" started since the Cats and Dogs DLC came out.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 08:38:13 PM »
You may need to go through your mods folder to see what mods and custom content has become outdated. We received a new game patch in early Dec. that has made some game mods and custom content become outdated.

How to Fix Problems with Mods/CC
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25031.msg426156#msg426156
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2018, 04:54:41 AM »
Hi @Scorch, welcome to the forum.

If you still have problems after following MrsFlynn's recommendations then you could try downloading Sims4Studio and running their batch fixes for CAS issues.  I know they have a fix for 'glass hair' but as I don't know what that means, I have no idea if that is the problem you are experiencing.