Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Please Graveyard  (Read 46161 times)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Her Knight in Shining Armor
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2018, 12:59:15 AM »
Rilee's girl crew is amazing, as is her well-muscled beau. I'm so glad their delightfully awkward romance panned out.
The gardener was awfully sweet. Definitely secondary spouse material.
And, yes, it is always a comfort to know that the knight in shining armor will always be there when you need him. :)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Her Knight in Shining Armor
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2018, 08:34:01 PM »
Bwahahahahahaha!  Ok, the whole banana thing was just hilarious.  I facepalmed and giggled like an idiot.  Also, Nancy giving advice both amuses me and scares me just a little XD
Thank you!  When I finished her sleepwear, my exact thoughts were, "That looks awesome!  And like a banana...I can use that!"  Glad you enjoyed it!
Nancy is great as a comedic character!  I had her in a similarly comedic role in an RDC I tried once upon a time.

Whoa, I never realized that DJ'ing required such muscle power!
Hurrah for Rilee finding and moving in her primary spouse so quickly!
Haha, the multiple child is not so much for the heir vote but for having more sims in the house to earn points.
So what about Ulises? Maxed gardening? What a find!

Looking forward to meeting the nooboos! I wonder if all three sets will resemble each other?
DJing is just intense! 
Yeah, Ulises is definitely secondary spouse material, and I actually seriously considered him for primary.  He's got some handsome features.  Perhaps he'll pollinate for a spouse option for gen 2...?  Wasn't really planning on much pollinating, but Ulises...

Rilee's girl crew is amazing, as is her well-muscled beau. I'm so glad their delightfully awkward romance panned out.
The gardener was awfully sweet. Definitely secondary spouse material.
And, yes, it is always a comfort to know that the knight in shining armor will always be there when you need him. :)
She and Advaith got along so well the first time they met and then he just left, then she invited him over the next day and her first flirt attempt went south in a hurry.  It was ridiculously awkward to play through, so I thought I'd carry that over into the writing.
Jade and Nancy ended up as the girl posse completely by accident, but I really enjoy them!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: Her Other Guys
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2018, 08:34:46 PM »
On a barren plane in the midst of a harsh land, a warrior woman and the squeamish cur she has claimed as her own stand in opposition to a world of overwhelming odds.

Pippin:  Wow!  Did you used to do movie trailers, Narrator?
...maybe...
Pippin:  Anyway, Rilee and Advaith do, eventually, somehow manage to drag themselves out of bed and begin setting about their morning routine with eating, showering, cleaning the toilet...

Rilee:  BLARGH!!!
Pippin:  Oh.  Not cleaning the toilet.  It's confirmed, heir choice number one is on the way!
Advaith:  I'm so happy...and disgusted...I'm...going to...go to...find treasures...or something...you're gonna clean that, right?
Rilee:  Why did I marry the squeamish doofwad?
Pippin:  Because he's so muscly?
Rilee:  Touche!

Dog:  Ruff bow WOW ruff!
Advaith:  Ummm...sorry?  Timmy's in the well?
Dog:  Ruff BOW WOW ruff!
Advaith:  Oh, I should try fishing.  Thanks, boy.
Dog:  RUFF!
Advaith:  Girl.

Advaith:  Ahhh,so relaxing.  The sun, the surf, the...slimy fish?!?  Ugh!  Disgusting!
Pippin:  Uncomfortable moodlet.  After a single fish.  Your squeamish trait is horrid.  Thank goodness we'll be actively seeking non-squeamish spouses from now on.
Rilee:  Guess I'm just takin' one for the team (sigh).  Think I'll go find a secondary spouse.
Pippin:  Good plan!
Advaith:  A...what now?!?!!?

Pippin:  Ulises.  He can fish without being disgusted.  He can clean things around the house.  He can do anything!
Advaith:  Anything?  You mean...he can replace me?
Ulises:  Excuse me for a moment...

Pippin:  Yep.  He has the serial romantic aspiration and we're gonna see if he can finish it before...well...before.
Rilee:  Oh no, husband.  Ulises is cheating on me and I'm so sad.  Guess you'll have to comfort me.

Advaith:  I feel so much better about this secondary spouse thing now!
Rilee:  Yeah you do!
Pippin:  And look!  They have partial walls!  I even walled in a room for the baby!
Rilee:  Speaking of, there's something I want to do before the baby gets here.
Advaith:  Is it this again?!?!
Rilee:  No, silly.  We need to head to the park.
Advaith:  ...okay?

Rilee:  Advaith...whatever your last name is, will you do yourself the honor of being my husband?
Advaith:  Umm, yeah!!  Of course!!  I mean, yes!!
Rilee:  K.  Formal wear time!

Rilee:  Thank you, Pippin, for only taking shots from the front so I look more slender instead of very pregnant.
Pippin:  Oh.  About that...

Rilee:  Oooo, baby photobombed us!
Pippin:  I now pronounce you Rilee and her husband!
Advaith:  Really?
Rilee:  Yep!  That's me!
Advaith:  ...what?
Rilee:  Look, honey!  The observatory!
Advaith:  Ummm, why do you want to...?

Advaith:  Oh!  This is great!
Pippin:  Meantime...

Pippin:  Ulises keeps working on that aspiration.
Advaith:  Umm, I thought he only needed girlfriends and kisses...?
Rilee:  Hush, sweetie.  He's only got a short time left.  Let him enjoy himself.  Now let's go to the library.
Advaith:  ...what?

Pippin:  Postcards.  Gotta get those postcards to complete the aspiration.  We can do this!
Rilee:  You totally stole this idea from Oshizu.
Pippin:  I...simply borrowed inspiration, thank you!
Rilee:  Psh, whatevs.  Ooo!  We should head home.
Advaith:  ...why?

Advaith:  Oh!  Umm...child birth.  Kind of gross.  I'm gonna...go over...to the bathroom...
Rilee:  (sigh) Good news, little Spodluck, you will never have to marry a squeamish spouse!
Pippin:  And so we welcome in Spodluck.  He is our first heir option.  Of course, we can't vote with only one option.
Advaith:  Oh!  I feel better now!
Rilee:  Heehee, of course you do!  But first...

Rilee:  look at this handsome boy!!
Pippin:  He is pretty adorable.

Advaith:  (sniff) He's the most beautiful little thing I've ever seen!
Rilee:  Did you just call our baby a thing?
Advaith:  I...uh...
Rilee:  And did you also just indicate that he's more beautiful than your wife?!?
Advaith:  Uhh...uhh....
Rilee:  Haha!  I'm just messin' with you.  C'mere!

Advaith:  Oh.  I thought I was going to die.
Rilee:  Eh, maybe later.
Advaith:  Uh...you're joking, right?  (gulp)
Pippin:  And so, with heir option one in place and more on the way, we leave the Sharebear family for now.  Will Ulises complete his aspiration before his time is up?  Will the next birth bring twins or triplets?  Will they ever get enough walls to complete the basic structure of a house?  Will Advaith fulfill one of the death requirements?
Advaith:  ...what now?
Pippin:  Only time will tell...

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Her Other Guys
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2018, 09:10:23 PM »
Haha, Rilee is so brave! A squeamish spouse for Gen1!
Wait, is the first child's name really Spodluck?
Postcards and frogs FTW! And don't forget the Flea Market! :)
Huh, those redheads, eh? I was totally expecting another redhead to show up among Ulises's loves. Hmmmmm.....

Awwww, poor Advaith just can't get his foot out of mouth, can he? But he doesn't deserve death! Move in a pear yo!
You don't want Spodluck to grow up without a father, do you? *grabs a box of tissues

Speaking of pears, heirs, and legacy rules, I was reading Pinstar's recently revised rules this morning and two salient changes caught my eye.
(1) We are allowed change the lot traits whenever and however we like (hello and goodbye to "On the Ley Line"); and
(2) We are allowed to use the cas.fulleditmode cheat as we please. So long, pear shapes!

Incidentally, did Advaith move in with close-to-maxed DJing?
Glorious update! Can't wait for more Rilee! Really!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2018, 11:40:52 PM »
Omg XD I can't tell if I feel sorry for Advaith or if I want him to see him made into a death option XD I did know him putting his foot into mouth is hilarious lol

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2018, 12:17:19 PM »
Oh, the curse of the squeamish trait! Poor Advaith. And poor everyone who has to deal with Advaith!
Ulises, on the other hand! What a champ! It's always nice if the secondary spouse can make the primary look bad by being extremely useful and competent. Keeps things interesting. :)
Welcome to the baby! That is a whole lotta name, but I'm sure he can live up to it.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2018, 12:16:11 AM »
Oh dear, I'm definitely feeling sorry for Advaith. This whole secondary/primary spouse thing has to suck big time for him. Also I'm a fan of the DJ skill so Advaith for the win, if he just wasn't quite so muscly...
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2018, 08:44:44 PM »
Haha, Rilee is so brave! A squeamish spouse for Gen1!
Wait, is the first child's name really Spodluck?
Postcards and frogs FTW! And don't forget the Flea Market! :)
Huh, those redheads, eh? I was totally expecting another redhead to show up among Ulises's loves. Hmmmmm.....

Awwww, poor Advaith just can't get his foot out of mouth, can he? But he doesn't deserve death! Move in a pear yo!
You don't want Spodluck to grow up without a father, do you? *grabs a box of tissues

Speaking of pears, heirs, and legacy rules, I was reading Pinstar's recently revised rules this morning and two salient changes caught my eye.
(1) We are allowed change the lot traits whenever and however we like (hello and goodbye to "On the Ley Line"); and
(2) We are allowed to use the cas.fulleditmode cheat as we please. So long, pear shapes!

Incidentally, did Advaith move in with close-to-maxed DJing?
Glorious update! Can't wait for more Rilee! Really!
Yep, Spodluck.  It's a name my brother used for a character once and I find it delightfully amusing.  And may be basing how I write him around said character.
Oooo, some interesting rule changes there!
Definitely trying the frogs too.  We'll see which options completes the aspiration for her first  ;=)
Ulises was, sadly, not lucky in love  :=(  You'll see in the next update.

Omg XD I can't tell if I feel sorry for Advaith or if I want him to see him made into a death option XD I did know him putting his foot into mouth is hilarious lol
Yeah, Advaith is an amusing character.  I didn't have much experience with the squeamish trait before he came on the scene.  Glad you're enjoying him!

Oh, the curse of the squeamish trait! Poor Advaith. And poor everyone who has to deal with Advaith!
Ulises, on the other hand! What a champ! It's always nice if the secondary spouse can make the primary look bad by being extremely useful and competent. Keeps things interesting. :)
Welcome to the baby! That is a whole lotta name, but I'm sure he can live up to it.
Yes, the secondary spouse aspect is a delightful way to have some more helpful support around!
I'm also expecting that young Spodluck will eventually grow into the name  ;=)

Oh dear, I'm definitely feeling sorry for Advaith. This whole secondary/primary spouse thing has to suck big time for him. Also I'm a fan of the DJ skill so Advaith for the win, if he just wasn't quite so muscly...
Advaith is my first squeamish Sim and the first Sim with whom I've really pursued the DJing.  I agree, it's a pretty cool skill!   I was also pleasantly surprised when the tips started rolling in!  It made Advaith suddenly seem way more helpful!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: Her Journey to Oz
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2018, 08:45:37 PM »
For countless eons, the battle for superiority has raged on.  Now, in the penultimate battle, one man and one woman take to the field...
Rilee:  Court, actually.

Rilee:  And no, Captain Granny Shot back there isn't giving me any real competition.  (sigh) He's eye candy, sure, but not a glorious spouse like some get.  I mean, Mary from the Three Times a Lady RDC...forget about it!  She's amazing, and so sweet and kind and always has such a positive attitude.
Pippin:  Wait, are you saying...
Rilee:  Yep!  I wish I could marry merry Mary!
Pippin:  Really, Rilee?
Rilee:  Really really!
Pippin:  Anyway, this outing continues as Rilee and her legacy club, The Rilee Awesome Club, head to the Rattlesnake Juice Bar so she could work on charisma while Ulises works on his aspiration but just as she heads out to Rally the Troops...

Ulises:  It's been a joy, everyone, and death by elderly demise can now be checked off our to-do list.
Rilee:   Ulises!  NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Grim:  Sadly yes.

Rilee:  But he was the only decent helper in my household!
Advaith:  It's true.  Those others are such deadweight!
Rilee:  You realize you're talking about yourelf, right?
Advaith:  Yeah, I...what?
Pippin:  Anyway, we continue our outing and Rilee meets secondary spouse number two!

Rilee:  Wait, the loser with the pony tail?  Can't I have Don Lothario?
Pippin:  Nope!  Daichi is the choice!  And he's a mixologist, so he's probably at least level 8 in mixology!!
(moves in)
Daichi:  Psh, level 8 is so cliché.  I have a level 4, baby!
Rilee:  ...I mentioned the loser thing, right?
Pippin:  Well, if life hands you watermelons, make Gatorade!
Rilee:  ...that's not a thing...

Pippin:  We simply turn Daichi into a paint slave!
Rilee:  Good heavens!  What is the matter with your wardrobe?  Is our paint slave colorblind?
Daichi:  I am a fashion icon, thank you.  No more of this heartless treatment, please.
Pippin:  Anyway, while we're at the Narwhal Arms...

Advaith:  Woot!  yeah!  That's music!  And I'm playing it!
Pippin:  Yeah you are.  Now if you keep raking in the tips and Captain Fashion keeps increasing his paint skill, we'll have painted walls in no time!
Rilee:  Way to set the bar ultra low.
Pippin:  Speaking of setting the bar ultra low...

Daichi:  ...and this is my formal wear.
Ashaya:  Ahh, dudebro, that's hilarious!  Like, you need to chill on the humorosity lest I break my laughing bone!
Pippin:  He's a mixologist.  He legitimately has level 8 mixology.  And maybe he could pollinate for us since none of Ulises' attempts actually took.
Ashaya:  Wait, like, pollinate as in be with women?  They're like, kind of intimidating and whatnot and I'm, like, kind of a bit, maybe, scared and stuff to like, you know, talk to them?
Rilee:  Excellent.  The lion-maned loser is cowardly.  Looks like we've got a full crew of disappointment now.
Pippin:  Actually, our crew is a bit more full than you might expect, but before we address that, we stop by the library to try to secure more postcards to finish Rilee's aspiration (if we can't do it with the frogs).
Advaith:  Babe?   Wouldn't postcards mean they come afterwards?  Wouldn't it make more sense to go for precards so we can get them before we ask?

Rilee:  Ugh, he's so muscly and handsome.  If he only had a brain.
Pippin:  Indeed.  But we head home as it's turning to the morning hours and a significant thing happens on this day.

Rilee:  My little Spodluck is finally going to become interesting by morphing into a toddler!
Pippin: Ouch!  Nice parenting there.
Daichi:  Yeah, pretty heartless.
Rilee:  That's enough out of you two!  Everyone knows nooboos are boring!

Advaith:  Oooo, he looks like someone I know!  Don't tell me.  It's...Ulises?  No!  Not him.  Johnny Zest?
Rilee:  (sigh) He looks like you, moron.
Advaith:  No, don't  tell me.  I'll figure it out...
Pippin:  And our other pleasant surprise as we head home...

Pippin:  is Tanvi!
Tanvi:  Ummm, hi?  I guess we live here now?
Ashaya:  Yeah, baby mini-me!  The dudette who resides here wanted me to be her other husband, but just for skilly-dilly stuff, you know, so it's not like she's your mom or whatnot.  Just, like, a nice lady who needed some skills maxed and stuff, you know?
Tanvi:  So...we're not in Kansas anymore?
Ashaya:  Who's Kansas?
Taniv:  It should be "what," not "who," and you know what, never mind. 
Spodluck:  Ermmnammph brrggnnugh wouuuu

Tanvi:  You said it, kid!
Rilee:  Hmmm, the girl was uexpected, but she actually seems like the biggest win out of the collection of spare parts we've gathered.  Let's keep her.
Pippin:  Done!  By the way, she can't actually earn points since she's not a spouse.
Rilee:  Wait, I...
Pippin:  Too late!!
Tanvi:  Don't worry, Rilee...

Tanvi:  I can be useful without earning points.
Rilee:  Hmmm...
Tanvi:  And I can even earn an income.

Rilee:  Well, click my heels!  You're a real gem, aren't you?
Tanvi:  Well, given my red attire, I think I'm a bit more of a ruby.
Rilee:  Fair enough.
Pippin:  And we're back in Windenberg enjoying the features of Narwhal Arms.

Pippin:  Advaith has hit level 9 of DJ Mixing...

Pippin:  while Ashaya, another walking fashion faux pas, has barely developed a pink bar with Candy Behr.
Candy:  I'm actually just trying to make Johnny jealous.
Johnny:  Wow, looks like someone's in the mood to be a wicked witch tonight!  Well, who's going to get you drinks if I leave?
Ashaya:  I'll get you, my pretty.
Candy:  Awww, you're so sweet!
Pippin:  Sure he is.  Anyway, we can't spend all of our time at the Narwhal Arms as that would be neglectful to poor Spodluck and it would keep Rilee from going to work.

Eva:  Aww, who's a cute widdle baby waby?  Who's just the cutest little thing I've ever seen?
Rilee:  Pretty sure it's me.
Eva:  ...you're right.
Pippin:  Anyway, the cutest little thing Eva's ever seen heads home to spend some time with her eldest child.

Spodluck:  Rmmwhuu vrrddnt bmph
Rilee:  Yeah, that was kind of like words.  So, can you say, "clouds?"
Spodluck:  Hmmphh!
Rilee:  Ummm, sure.  Yeah.  Clouds.
Tanvi:  No, he said, "maybe."
Rilee:  ...I think you're making that UGH!!  OWW!!!
Tanvi:  Ummm, I'm sorry, what?
Rilee:  Labor pains!
Pippin:  To the hospital with thee!  I shall fetch thy spouse!

Advaith:  AAAHHH!!  She's a baby!!  I mean, the baby she has!!  I mean, she's having her baby!!  And mine!!  And our baby!!!  That's a lot of babies!!!
Rilee:  Is it too late to request we bring Tanvi along instead?
Pippin:  Yes.  Now go check in.
Rilee:  Alright.

Advaith:  AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Receptionist:  I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you're having a baby?
Rilee:  You get this a lot, huh?
Receptionist:  Yeah.  Anyway, you're in room number 3.  Just head down this hallway and there is a parquet-styled golden carpet pattern you can follow to the room.
Rilee:  So I just follow the yellow brick road?
Receptionist:  Hey, that sounds way better than how I said it!

Doctor:  Alright, Mrs. Sharebears, just relax and lay down and we'll get started.  I'd expect that your husband will burst in screaming any second now, just try to stay relaxed and...

Advaith:  AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doctor:  Yep, right on time.  Anyway, it looks like you've got...

Doctor:  a gorgeous baby girl!
Advaith:  AAAAAAA...oh.   It's done?
Rilee:  Yes, sweetie.  She's finally arrived.

Pippin:  Awww, she's adorable!  Do you have a name picked out?
Rilee:  Yep.  We're calling her Ozbeth.
Pippin:  Yes.  That seems fitting.  And so, with two heir choices in place, a houseful of chaos, and a number of skills and an aspiration nearing their completion, we leave the Sharebears to enjoy their newest addition.
Advaith:  What?  A new addition?

Advaith:  AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Her Journey to Oz
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2018, 08:54:28 PM »
Pippin... Pippin... I both love you and hate you right now XD I love you because I have spent this whole update laughing so hard, I have tears coming out of my eyes.  Which is also a bit of reason for the hate, come to think of it XD But really... now I can't get "If he only had a brain" outta my head!  I'm gonna start to be like Advaith, running around screaming as it goes round and round my brain! lol so, thank you for the very enjoyable, hilarious update.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2018, 09:20:42 PM »
Spodluck is adorable! That's some good genes right there!
Tbh, I love how Advaith is so clumsy, awkward, and squeamish until he gets into the DJ Booth; then, he transforms into Superman! lol

Rest in peace, Ulises! I blinked for a second and you were gone!
My condolences that none of his pollinating efforts bore fruit! :(
So, your new pollinator is Ashaya?
Can't wait to meet Ozbeth as a toddler!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2018, 03:01:46 PM »
Oh, this update had me rolling!
Precards! And Rilee's face afterwards! Oh, Advaith. Never change.
Mary sends Rilee kisses, by the way. Big ol' red lipstick kisses. She'd bite Rilee's neck any time.
But Daichi the fashion icon with his puppy-paw scrub pants! For whom level 8 mixology is too mainstream!
I love the Wizard of Oz theme running through here. You've got your cowardly lion, your brainless scarecrow, and then Sanvi the ruby who is no longer in Kansas! (And who is adorable, by the way! I'm so glad she showed up!) And the witch and the yellow-brick road . . . argh! You're so clever! I give up! I'm never writing again!
Welcome Ozbeth!

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2018, 01:42:58 AM »
I'm all caught up and I must say this is just delightful. And Rilee funny. I love the way you're writing the story.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2018, 01:15:39 PM »
Pippin... Pippin... I both love you and hate you right now XD I love you because I have spent this whole update laughing so hard, I have tears coming out of my eyes.  Which is also a bit of reason for the hate, come to think of it XD But really... now I can't get "If he only had a brain" outta my head!  I'm gonna start to be like Advaith, running around screaming as it goes round and round my brain! lol so, thank you for the very enjoyable, hilarious update.
Wow, such a range of emotions  :=)
Glad that you enjoyed the update, and I'm sorry for getting a catchy showtune stuck in your head.
Words do not suffice to explain just how enjoyable it was to write that update!

Spodluck is adorable! That's some good genes right there!
Tbh, I love how Advaith is so clumsy, awkward, and squeamish until he gets into the DJ Booth; then, he transforms into Superman! lol

Rest in peace, Ulises! I blinked for a second and you were gone!
My condolences that none of his pollinating efforts bore fruit! :(
So, your new pollinator is Ashaya?
Can't wait to meet Ozbeth as a toddler!
Yeah, I'm not sure why Ulises wasn't successful.  He tried with Nina, Katrina, and Summer.  No nooboos.
Advaith the DJ is rather fun both because it's always enjoyable to write a big, muscly doof and because I've actually never really done much with the DJ skill, so it's fun to try something new.
I'm viewing pollinating less for genetics and more for additional children for social butterflying  :=)

Oh, this update had me rolling!
Precards! And Rilee's face afterwards! Oh, Advaith. Never change.
Mary sends Rilee kisses, by the way. Big ol' red lipstick kisses. She'd bite Rilee's neck any time.
But Daichi the fashion icon with his puppy-paw scrub pants! For whom level 8 mixology is too mainstream!
I love the Wizard of Oz theme running through here. You've got your cowardly lion, your brainless scarecrow, and then Sanvi the ruby who is no longer in Kansas! (And who is adorable, by the way! I'm so glad she showed up!) And the witch and the yellow-brick road . . . argh! You're so clever! I give up! I'm never writing again!
Welcome Ozbeth!
So, would the Rilee and Mary ship name be Marilee?  Yes.  I think that works.
I'm so glad you enjoyed the Oz theme!  It just all fell into place, so I ran with it.  And Ozbeth is a cool name, I think.
And you do not have my permission to never write again  ;=)

I'm all caught up and I must say this is just delightful. And Rilee funny. I love the way you're writing the story.
I'm Rilee glad you're enjoying it  ;=)  It's always such a treat and so affirming to know people are enjoying my writing style  :=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: Her Children Are Child-aged
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2018, 01:16:32 PM »
Betrayal.  It is harsh to simply hear the word, but its harshness becomes even more overwhelming when you are its victim.

Pippin:  Yep.  Ashaya is proving to be rather good at the pollinating job.
Ashaya:  Well, dudeman, you've just got to think of the girls like they're people, you know?  And then you just do talking things and, like, the romantic type words, right?  And twenty-two skidoo, there you are, you know
Pippin:  No.  I don't know.  I don't even think you're speaking Simlish right now.
Ashaya:   Noice, bra!
Pippin:  ...anyway, while he was doing pollinating things, young Tanvi was acquiring several child-aged friends to become additional spouse options or possible friends for the Spodluck or Ozbeth if they make social butterfly aspiration efforts.

Tanvi:  Hey, gals!  We should totally be friends and you should hang out with me and my friend Spodluck!
Lynn (with pigtails):  Umm, Spodluck?
Evie:  Yeah, is that even a name?
Tanvi:  Eh, it's close enough to a name.  Let me put it this way, he's in a legacy family and will eventually need a spouse to live in the legacy house with him.
Lynn:  I'd love to meet him!
Evie:  Spodluck is such a strong and handsome name!
Pippin:  Tanvi, you are wonderful.
Tanvi:  It's true.
Pippin:  And I love that you left out that he's still a toddler.

Tanvi:  (sigh) He'll get over that.
Rilee:  True, but I'm rather enjoying my toddler time.

Rilee:  As Spodluck the explorer rides his battle T-Rex forth!
Spodluck:  Ummvrff drmmphhttumm ghymm phhorff!
Pippin:  Didn't you teach him to talk?
Rilee:  (sigh) We've all been trying.  Of course, maybe letting Advaith and Ashaya help hasn't been the best choice...

Advaith:  Uh grt um puruchun!
Daichi:  ...what?
Advaith:  Uh grt um puruchun!!
Daichi:  ...still not getting it.
Advaith:  Uh.  Grt.  Um.  PurUchun!
Tanvi:  He's saying he got a promotion.
Daichi:  Oh.  Congrats.
Pippin:  Tanvi, why do you speak Babble?
Tanvi:  I'm just talented.
Pippin:  Speaking of talented...

Ashaya:  Hey, you're like, pretty in the face and stuff, you know.  Like, you make me have romantic feelings of romance.  You pickin' up on what I'm puttin' down, dudebabe?
Candy:  Oh my!  You're so...well, not smooth, but here and paying attention to me, so that's close enough.
Ashaya:  So, you're like wantin' to come back to, you know, my place and stuff?
Candy:  Sure!

Tanvi:  This is me acting out as if to show that I disapprove of your behavior, father.
Ashaya:  Good on ya, little girl me!  You do you, you know!  If mess is your art, you art it up!
Tanvi:  (sigh) It's so hard to raise parents.
Pippin:  And while Ashaya was disappointing his daughter, another daughter was having a significant moment.

Rilee:  Time to age up, little darling!  Hope you'll be gorgeous like your mama!
Advaith:  Yeah.  Wait...then boys would...no!  Be ugly like me!
Pippin:  Such good parenting.

Pippin:  Awww, she's so precious!
Rilee:  Good genetics.
Pippin:  Yep.  And Advaith's genetics too.
Advaith:  Yeah.  Wait.  Who's Jenny Ticks?
Rilee:  (sigh) Not Jenny Ticks.  Genetics.
Advaith:  Oh.  Right.  What are those?
Pippin:  (facepalm) And our toddlers get in some quality time.

Pippin:  Oh my goodness, they're adorable!  And look, Advaith is playing with dear little Ozbeth.

Ozbeth:  ?
Spodluck:  Hrrmm phym  thyn?
Rilee:  Yeah, I just keep him aroud for scenery.  Come on, kids.  Let's go play somewhere else before your father has a chance to negatively impact your impressionable childhoods.
Pippin:  That's just good parenting right there.
Rilee:  Hang on, I'm getting a call.  Hey, gurl!  Yeah.  Really?  Okay, sure!

Pippin:  Dance party time?
Rilee:  Yeah, apparently Nancy's having her elder birthday tomorrow, so we needed to hit the dance club to celebrate!
Pippin:  Why didn't you do that on her birthday?
Rilee:  Her elder birthday.  She's very vain, you know.  She doesn't want to look old in public.
Pippin:  That's...something...?  And while they were tearing up the dance floor...

Pippin:  Daichi and Tanvi keep increasing our household budget.
Daichi:  Yep.  I'm very helpful.  So why does she get all the attention?
Tanvi:  Because you and your lack of fashion sense hide behind an easel all day while I actually clean and try to help manage the madness.
Pippin:  Yeah, that's pretty much it.  Anyway, with more money coming in, we expand the house a bit more.

Pippin:  Realistically, that blue bedroom is eventually going to become something else since no one in our household ever sleeps after hitting childhood thanks to the rally the troops club perk.
Rilee:  You're welcome, everyone!
Daichi:  Ummm, I actually like sleep, so...
Rilee:  Psh, an artist has no time for sleep!  Now back to making us money and maxing that skill!
Daichi:  Yes, ma'am.
Pippin:  And Nancy was not he only who had a birthday...

Pippin:  Young Spodluck ages up and gets the social butterfly aspiration.  Hopefully, he becomes a bit more effective as a conversationalist.
Spodluck:  Errmm phlu brskvrn
Pippin:  (facepalm)

Pippin:  And Rilee is still a couple postcards shy of completing the curator aspiration.
Rilee:  You know, we could have just started with soulmates.  Just sayin'.
Pippin:  And speaking of her soulmate...

Advaith:  Urr muh vama!!
Rilee:  No.  Curator's just fine.  Forget I said anything.
Pippin:  And speaking of aspirations, Tanvi takes Spodluck and all of her child-aged (or teen) friends to the park so he can work on that social butterfly aspiration.

Tanvi:  Hey, guys, this is Spodluck.
Spodluck:   Ymmmuh thummm brmm
Lynn:  Ummm, those aren't words...
Evie:  He's cute, though, in that helpless little kid sort of way.
Rilee:  Yes.  That sounds about right.  And you're uniquely pretty. 
Evie:  Umm, thank you?
Rilee:  Why don't you crazy kids go cloudgaze?

Evie:  What do you think that one looks like?
Spodluck:  whuuu vrmmphn trugnn mrrnvrrnn wuh!
Evie:  Oh.  How about that?
Tanvi:  (sigh) He said it looks like a cumulonimbus cloud.  He misunderstood the question.
Evie:  Oh.  Heehee.  That's pretty funny!
Pippin:  And speaking of spending time with friends...

Pippin:  Advaith sees a familiar face while working on his DJing.
Advaith:  Ooooooo, pretty lights!
Pippin:  It is taking forever for him to move from level 9 to 10, but we're almost there.  However, with short lifespan, it seems like Ozbeth's toddler years days just flew past!

Rilee:  My little girl's getting all grown up!

Ozbeth:  Wow.  Did Daichi pick out this outfit?
Daichi:  Hey!  And yes.  Maybe.
Ozbeth:  K.  Makeover time!

Ozbeth:  Woot!  Dance party time!
Rilee:  That's my girl!
Ozbeth:  Yep, gotta learn to dance so I can dance on the graves of my enemies!
Rilee:  That's...not how I use dancing...
Pippin:  But Ozbeth shared her birthday with another young gal.

Ozbeth:  Umm, are you seriously stealing my thunder right now?
Tanvi:  Umm, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...?
Ozbeth:  Okay.  I accept your apology.
Tanvi:  Thank you?

Pippin:  Good heavens!  She's lovely!
Ozbeth:  Ahem?
Pippin:  Good heavens!  She's not quite as lovely as Ozbeth!
Ozbeth:  Better.
Spodluck:  Rth mrr nuh!
Pippin:  And with that said, we bring a close to this update of the Sharebear household.