Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Please Graveyard  (Read 46168 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Her Final Moment in the Spotlight (Heir Vote Time)
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2018, 11:56:37 AM »
Haha, how could we not help but love Tanvi? Her watcher gushed over her more than the kids early on, lol!
Well, sorry, dear Ozbeth, but you will make a fabulous cadet! Is there a Mrs. Cuddles?
Spodluck and Tanvi will be producing some lovely children soon. I can't wait!!!

Everything is going so nicely, Watcher! 
The house expands, the collections grow, they're killing the skillin'...
Totally jelly that you have all the MySims Trophies!!!!  Love their gaming room!

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2018, 12:43:14 PM »
Spod! Spod! Spod!

FYI, Park Rangers have high fishing and gardening but no herbalism skill. Great update!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2018, 01:33:55 PM »
Sorry, Pippin (not sorry XD) but you write the other folks in the house so well!  Just fell in love with Tanvi lol.  Her and Spodlock's relationship is just too cute.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2018, 02:19:59 PM »
Oh, Advaith. Has there ever been a more unfortunate aspiration for a squeamish sim? I feel like it shouldn't even be allowed. Poor guy. At least he finally maxed DJ mixing. And poor Eric Lewis! A glutton is never safe around a cowplant. Excellent trickery with the walkway. Bravo, Ozbeth. You and your pink eyebrows are killing it! (pun maybe intended)
Tanvi and Spod! Together at last! All the blushing just killed me. They're so sweet!
I'm also jealous of your completed MySims collection! That one always takes me forever. Very nice! And very nicely displayed as well!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
A Sharebear Legacy: Her Final Moment in the Spotlight (Heir Vote Completed)
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2018, 08:26:36 AM »
Haha, how could we not help but love Tanvi? Her watcher gushed over her more than the kids early on, lol!
Well, sorry, dear Ozbeth, but you will make a fabulous cadet! Is there a Mrs. Cuddles?
Spodluck and Tanvi will be producing some lovely children soon. I can't wait!!!

Everything is going so nicely, Watcher! 
The house expands, the collections grow, they're killing the skillin'...
Totally jelly that you have all the MySims Trophies!!!!  Love their gaming room!
Thanks!  I was also pretty happy with how the gaming room came together.  I got lucky with the flea market, so the trophy collection was thanks to that.  Rilee managed to dig up the same trophies multiple times before I lucked into four of the final five (I think) and then she dug up that final one at work the next day.
Ozbeth will be fabulous in the support role!  And no, there's just the one cowplant.  No Mrs. Cuddles  ;=)

Spod! Spod! Spod!

FYI, Park Rangers have high fishing and gardening but no herbalism skill. Great update!
Oooo, good note on the park rangers.  Of course, Spod has Tanvi, so he probably won't want any secondary spouses.

Sorry, Pippin (not sorry XD) but you write the other folks in the house so well!  Just fell in love with Tanvi lol.  Her and Spodlock's relationship is just too cute.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Tanvi got more votes than either potential heir  ;=)

Oh, Advaith. Has there ever been a more unfortunate aspiration for a squeamish sim? I feel like it shouldn't even be allowed. Poor guy. At least he finally maxed DJ mixing. And poor Eric Lewis! A glutton is never safe around a cowplant. Excellent trickery with the walkway. Bravo, Ozbeth. You and your pink eyebrows are killing it! (pun maybe intended)
Tanvi and Spod! Together at last! All the blushing just killed me. They're so sweet!
I'm also jealous of your completed MySims collection! That one always takes me forever. Very nice! And very nicely displayed as well!
Yeah, I was thinking I'd have him try to finish his aspiration, but after a full day, he couldn't even get through the first step of it since he'd need to cool down after every time he caught a fish  :=/
Yeah, Tanvi and Spod are kind of adorable  ;=)

And of course, in an overwhelming landslide, our new heir is Tanvi Spodluck!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: His Sister, the Orchestrator (Part One)
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2018, 11:15:44 AM »
Life.  It is our single most precious possession, yet like any precious possession, there are those who would take it.

Mr. Cuddles:  BLECH!
Ozbeth:  Good work, Mr. Cuddles!  Just one more time with the cake and we've finished with Eric!
Eric:  You mean, I'm free to go if I eat the cake again?
Ozbeth:  Free to go.  Yes.  That seems accurate.  You will definitely be departing after one more cake session.
Eric:  Well, okay.
Ozbeth:  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go spend some time with my good friend Daichi!

Ozbeth:  Ooo, I'm Daichi and I'm useless in this household!
Daichi:  Hey!  I'll have you know I maxed painting!
Ozbeth:  Just like Tanvi has done?  Nice. What else have you accomplished?
Daichi:  Well, I...pollinated Evie!

Ozbeth:  So your claim to fame is that Evie has good genetics?  Oooo, that's soooooooooooooo impressive!
Daichi:  You...I...darn it!!  Darn it all to heck!!
Pippin:  Wow, looks like he's really getting mad.
Daichi:  I'm so mad!!  OH!  My heart!!  Uhhh...(flops to the ground)

Ozbeth:  (texting)  G-Got the hothead.  Tried to get cowfood too, but cake is taking a while.  -O

Grim:  Oz!  What up, gurl?
Ozbeth:  Hey, Mistah G!  We'll make sure you hit your quota this month!
Grim:  Woot!  Somebody's heading for a promotion!  Thanks, gurl!
Ozbeth:  You got it, Mistah G!
Pippin:  And so, our household mourns the loss of poor Daichi.  Fingers crossed that his pollinating efforts took because Evie is uniquely lovely.  But still, all mourning.  Well, maybe they weren't all in mourning.

Spodluck:  Erm ner drbrstr?
Tanvi:  I...of course I will!

Pippin:  And so, our happy couple is ready to tie the knot and bring in generation three.

Tanvi:  I'm so happy!
Spodluck:  Ythm brdgnr!
Pippin:  Wait, what's happening in the garden?

Eric:  Right, just gotta take the cake...wait, why are you here, Grim?  WHOAAAAA!!!
Grim:  Yeah, I was a bit early.

Ozbeth:  Who's a good boy?  Who's a good, good boy?!?!?
Pippin:  Umm, why are you in swimwear?  We don't even have a pool...
Ozbeth:  Oh, I had one put in...

Ozbeth:  but I didn't want Tanvi's toddlers to fall in whenever they arrive...

Ozbeth:  so I put in a safety fence.
Tanvi:  You're so thoughtful, sis!
Ozbeth:  Thanks!
Pippin:  What?  Tanvi's toddlers?
Tanvi:  Oh, did I not mention?

Tanvi:  This happened, which led to...

Tanvi:  this happening!!
Spodluck:  Hymth grn vrnerbrd!
Tanvi:  Yep, we're both super thrilled!  Fingers crossed for twins!
Pippin:  Yep, that and a lot trait to encourage it.  Unfortunately, the youngsters of gen 3 will not get to meet their grandpa Ashaya.

Ashaya:  Eh, you know, ghosty gramps can still do the toodly-doo skidoo, you know?
Ozbeth:  ...I still get credit for that death, right?
Grim:  Marking you as being peripherally involved.
Ozbeth:  Sweet!
Pippin:  And speaking of the questionably sweet Ozbeth, she's about to hit young adulthood...having already murdered two people, setting up the deaths of two others, and getting peripheral credit for this death...
Ozbeth:  "Murdered" is a very accusatory word, Pippin.  I prefer "orchestrated the death of."
Pippin:  You're so...special.
Rilee:  Woot!  Birthday time!  I'll bake her cake since Ashaya's not here to do it.  Does the oven always billow fire like this?

Pippin:  Tanvi and Ozbeth to the rescue!
Ozbeth:  Sorry, mom, can't let you be the death-by-fire victim.  I mean, that would just be wrong.
Rilee:  Your idea of right and wrong are very strange, but thanks!

Pippin:  Woot!  She's a young adult!  And we're just in time to celebrate by hitting the romance festival!  While we're there, maybe she'll find...
Ozbeth:  A victim?!?!?
Pippin:  I was going to say a UFO plant, but whatever.

Pippin:  Yes!  New plants including the intergalactic growth pod!

Ozbeth:  Hey, I hear there's a type of fish you can make badly and people will die if they eat it?
Zoe:  Right.  Pufferfish nigiri.  It's very deadly if improperly prepared.
Ozbeth:  Great!  How do I improperly prepare it?
Zoe:  ...?
Pippin:  And while Ozbeth is taking joy in plotting out ways to orchestrate deaths...

Pippin:  Rilee and Advaith are celebrating the life they share.
Advaith:  Wife, you're the best.  In fact, if I had a different wife, I'd punch her in the face and come find you!
Rilee:  Aww, that's weirdly and violently sweet.
Pippin:  And while they're being sweet, Ozbeth meets a couple of victims handsome gentlemen.

Ozbeth:  Hmmm, I think I should invite you over later.
Dhruv and/or Don:  Okay!!
Pippin:  And so, she heads home and has company.

Dhruv:  Oh my!  You move pretty fast, little lady!
Ozbeth:  True stuff!  So, I bought this tent and would be so scared staying outside in it all alone...
Dhruv:  Don't have to ask me twice!

Pippin:  And they break in the tent repeatedly.

Dhruv:  Uhh, sweetcakes?  Could you call for help?
Ozbeth:  Sure thing!  I've got Mistah G on speed dial!
Dhruv:  Mister G...?  (flops)

Ashaya:  Whoa!  Girlbro!  Did you, like, for serious woohoo this broheem to death?!?
Ozbeth:  ...should I not have?
Pippin:  And as Grim is on his way to pick up Dhruv, I can't help but wonder what happened to Don...?  She invited them both over...

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: His Sister, the Orchestrator (Part Two)
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2018, 12:11:13 PM »
Water.  It is flowing, formless, shapeless, and shifting to become whatever it needs to be...even if that is an instrument of death!

Ishaan:  Excuse me?  Ozbeth?  I think you forgot to put in a gate?  I mean, it's an obvious oversight, so we're not mad or anything, but, could we, perhaps, get out of the water now?  Seriously.  I mean, Pierce is looking pretty tired.
Pippin:  But Pierce and Ishaan weren't the only ones in trouble.  Don Lothario and Justin Delgato had both been placed in little cells where they awaited...orchestration!

Pippin:  You know, "orchestration" just doesn't sound as impactful as, I don't know, maybe "death?"
Ozbeth:  Hush, Pippin!  I'm focusing on improperly preparing this yummy pufferfish nigiri for my dear friend Don!  Now I'll just grab the people opener...

Pippin:  Did you just call the knife a "people opener"?!?!?
Ozbeth:  ...should I not have?
Pippin:  ...
Ozbeth:  Here, Don, you look hungry!
Don:   I'm starving!  (omnomnom) Hey, this is really...

Don:  GAH!!  Badly prepared!
Ozbeth:  Improperly prepared, thank you?  There's just no appreciation for orchestrational artistry these days.

Grim:  Wow, how sweet of you to come mourn Don so no one from the household needed to be bothered with it.
Daichi:  Haha, Ozbeth!  I am contributing to this household!
Ozbeth:  Just keep telling yourself that, ghostboy.
Pippin:  And while Don and Daichi have passed away...

Pippin:  some are simply getting closer to that mark.
Advaith:  Ugh, my back!  Well, I've knocked out DJing and fitnessing for my sweetheart, may as well try to get one more skill done in the time I have left.

Pippin:  Wow, he's so limber.
Rilee:  And handsome!  Of course, I'll be going grey soon too, although, that's fitting since we'll be grandparents.

Ozbeth:  Woot!  Go prego twins!
Tanvi:  High five, sis!
Pippin:  ...what?!?!?
Ozbeth:  Yeah, apparently you clicked "try for baby" on one of those times with the tent.*
Pippin:  I...maybe?   Anyway...

Ishaan:  Help!  Pierce is in trouble!  You there, the guy in the black robe!  Can you help my friend?
Grim:  Oh yeah, I'll have him out of there in no time!
Ishaan:  Thanks!
Ozbeth:  You da best, Mistah G!

Rilee:  Who's a sexy grandma-to-be and just maxed charisma?  This gal!
Pippin:  Yes.  Yes indeed!  And while she's doing that, Tanvi is continuing to be wonderful and irreplaceable as she immortalizes Spodluck for our "museum."

Tanvi:  You know, maybe you could actually build a museum?
Pippin:  I might use Ozbeth's murder boxes as a start on that when she's finished with them.
Ozbeth:  Haha.  Murder boxes.
Tanvi:  That's morbid, but practical.
Ozbeth:  Just like me!
Tanvi:  True stuff, sis!
Pippin:  And Tanvi and her still-in-utero babies enjoy some more time with her beloved Spodluck...

Tanvi:  Woot!  Rally those troops!
Spodluck:  Hoo soo woo woo doo woo?
Tanvi:  It's so cute when you baby talk my tummy.  And weird.  But mostly cute.
Pippin:  And in seemingly no time...

Tanvi:  Ahh!  Baby time!!
Pippin:  To the cribs!

Pippin:  We opted for a home birth this time.
Tanvi:  We?
Pippin:  I decided to save the household time with a home birth.  C'mon, Rilee's a Super Parent.  She'll know what to do if anything goes wrong.
Rilee:  Technically, I still haven't entered Full Parent Mode so the aspiration isn't quite complete.
Tanvi:  OHMYGOSH!!!

Pippin:  And we safely deliver twin boys.  The first born is named Ablowitz and the second is called Cariden.  It's possible Spodluck helped name them.
Tanvi:  Doesn't this seem like time for some nooboo spam, Pippin?
Pippin:  No doubt!

Pippin:  And while caring for the grandkids, Rilee completed Super Parent.
Rilee:  Because I'm awesome!
Tanvi:  You sure are, mom!
Pippin:  And so, we have two heir candidates in place, a big question mark of how long Advaith has left, an unexpected Ozboo on the way, and Rilee has taken up the violin and has switched to the Big Happy Family aspiration...which may require her to adopt a third child.  Things are going oddly, but well, in the Sharebear household!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: His Sister, the Orchestrator (A Two-Part Update)
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2018, 12:54:21 PM »
What an awesome two-part update, Pippin!
I've been missing your Sharebears lately but this was well worth the wait! VERY well worth it!
Oh, where to begin?
I absolutely loved how methodically Ozbeth is achieving all the death types!
How impressive that she achieved death by pufferfish with such seemingly little effort!
Ozbeth is pretty amazing! The girl is not taking any shortcuts! Awwww, and she's going to be a mother soon, too!
Are you hoping that the Ozboo spawn ends up a vampire? (I see that one of the bassinet is for a vampboo...)

Speaking of spawning, hooray for the arrival of Spodluck and Tanvi's twins sons! They will be well cared for their Super Grandparent!
So many congrats all around! Rest in peace, all you "friends of Ozbeth"!
Awww, it's so sad to see the first generation ageing...
At the same time, I can't wait to see (checks their names) Ablowitz and Cariden as toddlers!

A thoroughly entertaining update, Pippin!
And, by the way, your use of spoiler tags on your Legacy Scoring post is ingenious. Going to be "borrowing" that, for sure!!!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2018, 02:35:17 PM »
Love x3 Miss Ozbeth.  Lacsidasical murder is hilarious!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2018, 02:43:46 PM »
Bwahahaha! Ozbeth is certainly coming into her own. Really glad I wasn't drinking anything reading about the deaths. The ngiri one is one of my favorites kekeke. Tje ghost is hilarious

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2018, 02:53:46 PM »
I love the vocabulary that's springing up around your Sharebears. "Orchestration," "Death Boxes." They're really in a class of their own, particularly Ozbeth. I love that you've chosen the "knock them all out at once" path with your collection of deaths. Ozbeth is really in her element. And she gets a bonus baby out of it, too! Woot woot!

Welcome to the heir prospects, and nice work on the twins!

Why two drowners, if I may ask? Were they in a race? Were you concerned they'd get lonely? Either way, congrats!

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2018, 07:11:20 PM »
Most excellent orchestrations there. It almost makes me wish I'd voted for Ozbeth.

Congrats on Gen 3!

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2018, 03:45:31 AM »
Ohh Ozbeth, really making sure to get those death types collected for the family. Is that so that all family members from now on can die naturally?
I am happy to see we got generation 3 going.
But Ozbeth is still my favorite.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2018, 06:13:12 PM »
What an awesome two-part update, Pippin!
I've been missing your Sharebears lately but this was well worth the wait! VERY well worth it!
Oh, where to begin?
I absolutely loved how methodically Ozbeth is achieving all the death types!
How impressive that she achieved death by pufferfish with such seemingly little effort!
Ozbeth is pretty amazing! The girl is not taking any shortcuts! Awwww, and she's going to be a mother soon, too!
Are you hoping that the Ozboo spawn ends up a vampire? (I see that one of the bassinet is for a vampboo...)

Speaking of spawning, hooray for the arrival of Spodluck and Tanvi's twins sons! They will be well cared for their Super Grandparent!
So many congrats all around! Rest in peace, all you "friends of Ozbeth"!
Awww, it's so sad to see the first generation ageing...
At the same time, I can't wait to see (checks their names) Ablowitz and Cariden as toddlers!

A thoroughly entertaining update, Pippin!
And, by the way, your use of spoiler tags on your Legacy Scoring post is ingenious. Going to be "borrowing" that, for sure!!!
The vampire bassinet was just to make them look less uniform and to give a more distinct feel.
Ozbeth was rocking out those early deaths!  They became much harder for things like starvation and such since those who had been "strategically placed" for "orchestration" would escape every time Rilee left for work.  Ozbeth has had to cater her agenda to Rilee's schedule.
Ablowitz and Cariden are so cute!!  Oh my goodness!  You're going to love them!
Feel free to steal the spoiler idea.  It is only fair since I just copied and pasted the scoring layout from you  ;=)

Okay, all I can say on this one is I'm trippin..  ;D
Aww, thanks!

Love x3 Miss Ozbeth.  Lacsidasical murder is hilarious!
Thank you!  I rather enjoy Ozbeth's massively casual approach to being the death requirement queen  :=)

Bwahahaha! Ozbeth is certainly coming into her own. Really glad I wasn't drinking anything reading about the deaths. The ngiri one is one of my favorites kekeke. Tje ghost is hilarious
Realistically, I think Ozbeth was set up to be way more interesting as a support Sim than Spodluck would have been.  I mean, even as the heir he's kind of a background character.

I love the vocabulary that's springing up around your Sharebears. "Orchestration," "Death Boxes." They're really in a class of their own, particularly Ozbeth. I love that you've chosen the "knock them all out at once" path with your collection of deaths. Ozbeth is really in her element. And she gets a bonus baby out of it, too! Woot woot!

Welcome to the heir prospects, and nice work on the twins!

Why two drowners, if I may ask? Were they in a race? Were you concerned they'd get lonely? Either way, congrats!
Glad you enjoyed the terminology.
The two drowners were because one was a vampire I'd invited over to burn in the sun, but he had sunlight resistance.  The other was supposed to be the drown victim, but they both jumped in the pool, so I just went with it.
I'm so loving the twins!  Can't wait to see how much closer this heir vote will end up being!

Most excellent orchestrations there. It almost makes me wish I'd voted for Ozbeth.

Congrats on Gen 3!
Yeah, Ozbeth won in my heart, but Spodluck was a logical choice.  I mean, Tanvi after all.

Ohh Ozbeth, really making sure to get those death types collected for the family. Is that so that all family members from now on can die naturally?
I am happy to see we got generation 3 going.
But Ozbeth is still my favorite.
Ozbeth just has her thing.  Her major mark on the family is that she'll knock out most (if not all) of the death requirements.