Author Topic: To Prevent a War- A One to Rule Them All Challenge Behind-the-scenes 9/4/18  (Read 78513 times)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: Lasting Legacies- a modified RKC New 4/1/18
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2018, 11:45:51 PM »
Yay! They like each other! What a sweet courtship!
I'm nervous about the text from Mom at the end. It must be something big if the mother would pull her son away from Marisa!

Personally, I'm a fan of Blakely's stalker witch. :) I think she's delightfully mysterious, and I'm dying to know more about her!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2018, 07:59:02 PM »
Adrian's mothers timing is quite priceless.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2018, 01:22:17 AM »
I had a flash that Adrian might be the son of Marcus, so I went back to re-read his first chapter but the timing is wrong. :(
This was such a charming chapter!

I hope you will feature some of your favorite RKC builds in this thread so we can enjoy them with your commentary.

And I have only one question. *raises hand
Why does Adrian get the gorgeous, children-loving, and gracious Marisa, while Blakely gets a psycho, stalker witch? (Just kidding, of course, but still... LOL!)
Another amazing update!  <3

@oshizu

^^ Your wish is my command.  No update yet, since haven't had a chance to play Sims the last couple days.  But in lieu of that going to share some of my favorite parts of the builds I've done, as well as give the link to where all the pics are on my blog.

Hehehehehe, I rather like Blakely's witch.  To be honest, I had kind of planned on her anyway, since he needs to marry a noble.  I thought it was amazing that she was everywhere he was lol.  It was just too perfect ^^

Yay! They like each other! What a sweet courtship!
I'm nervous about the text from Mom at the end. It must be something big if the mother would pull her son away from Marisa!

Personally, I'm a fan of Blakely's stalker witch. :) I think she's delightfully mysterious, and I'm dying to know more about her!

@FrancescaFiori

Yeah, Adrian and Marisa are adorable together.  Actually, even with her being a young adult and Adrian being a teen, because i have the setting enabled in MCCC, they could have a romance but decided to take it slow with the two of them ^^  Hehehehe, oh Ferina XD

Me too!  I always kinda planned Blakely and Adisa since he has to marry a noble or royal, but the fact she ended up being everywhere was too fun to pass up lol

Adrian's mothers timing is quite priceless.

@Playalot

Isn't it though? lol

Ok, so no update at the moment, but I am going to be posting up some of my favorite parts of the two builds you've already seen a bit of, plus a teaser of the build to come.  Hoping to get to play a bit tomorrow after work, but we'll see how it goes.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Building Interlude #1
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2018, 02:26:20 AM »
Building Interlude #1

So far, we've seen some parts of two different builds in Newcrest.  Prima Dominus is the home of Blakely, Meredith, and Maxim.  Rosa Manor is where Adrian and his mother reside.  Here are some of the parts I love the most/am most proud of for each one.

First, let's look at Prima Dominus.  I enjoy this build because it has some history to it.  It was the spot for the original castle of Newcrest and you can see some of the ruins that remain.  The only actual existing structure that survived is one of the towers.  It was incorporated into the house when it was built.

I thought this part came out really well.  I enjoy the outside to this one, and normally, landscaping and what not drives me batty XD

BI #1.jpg

In general, I think I like the little details I did with this house.  The flow is a bit- odd in places, I think, but I kind of enjoy it.  I like the kitchen.  It was set to the side as kind of an homage to the fact that many medieval castles/homes had separate kitchens.  I didn't want to make it a separate building, but I put it off to the side.

BI #2.jpg

When I was building, wanted to do something a little different with the great hall.  The great hall was an important part of medieval life and even though there are modern amenities in here, I still wanted it to have a medieval feeling.  So I made this one sunken, with the dining table in the center.

BI #3.jpg

One of those little details is the little library nook.  Because it was so open plan, it was hard to figure out where to put a full library or study, so having it in the little tower ended up working really well.  At least, I think so.

BI #4.jpg

I was trying to figure out what to do with the towers.  I didn't actually use a plan for this build.  In fact, just took some inspiration from some photos and ran with it.  I really enjoyed how the two towers turned out.  Specifically where the hot tub and bathroom are.  Might seem impractical since you have to go up three flights of stairs, but- c'est le vie hehehe

BI #5.jpg

BI #6.jpg

Now, for my favorite part of this build: the master suite.  From the beginning, I knew I wanted to have that square tower, the "history" of the house be present in the master suite.  So the master suite is one of my favorite bits.  It has the sleeping area.

BI #7.jpg

There's a fireplace with a bookcase and some seating.

BI #8.jpg

The bathroom is luxuriously appointed.

BI #9.jpg

Then, once you take the stairs up to the next floor of the tower is another little sitting room/private breakfast nook for the master/mistress of the house.

BI #10.jpg

That does it for the main points of Prima Dominus (btw, a poor Latin translation that means First House).  Here is the Gallery Link and the link to all the pictures on my blog if you are interested. Also included some of the hashtags you can enter in to find it, or any of my RKC builds.

Gallery Link: Prima Dominus
Full Picture Link: Picture Gallery
Hashtags: #Wolfie #carlsguide #RKC #nobles

Now, on to Rosa Manor!

I have to admit, of all my builds for this, maybe even just all my builds, Rosa Manor has to be my favorite right now.  While I have features I love with each build, this house as a whole just works really well together.  I did use a plan for it, at least for outside.  I got a little crazy with the inside XD And I'll be honest: I spent about two days on this build, more actually.

I did try to design each build for the family that would inhabit it as well as think of the "original" purpose of it.  Since the Rosas were diplomats, I thought entertaining would be an essential part of any house they had.  And thus Rosa Manor was born.

I really put some time into the presentation of it and spent a lot of time on the exterior once again, both front and back.  It was all about appearances and upholding a family name.

BI #11.jpg

BI #12.jpg

The kitchen and dining room are some of my favorite parts of the house.

BI #13.jpg

BI #14.jpg

BI #15.jpg

I'm also pretty proud of the main floor bathroom as well.  This is the one that guests would use, after all.

BI #16.jpg

Then there's my pride and joy: the two story ballroom.  I was inspired after seeing a build video of someone making the ballroom from Beauty and the Beast.  I had to put one in, complete with tables to sit, a dance floor, speakers, and a bar.

BI #17.jpg

BI #18.jpg

Normally, the master bedroom is the one I spend a ton of time on.  That's no different here, but I wanted to feature this bedroom instead.  I just really like how it turned out XD

BI #19.jpg

And this is really weird, but I went a bit overboard with the laundry room and really like it XD I hate laundry, but for some reason, this room makes me happy.  I have no idea why.

BI #20.jpg

Here's the master bedroom, complete with sitting area (I have a thing for those XD)

BI #21.jpg

BI #22.jpg

That concludes the highlights (at least I think are) of Rosa Manor.  Like before, here's the Gallery link, the link to the pictures, and the hashtags.

Gallery Link: Rosa Manor
Picture Gallery: Pictures of Rosa Manor
Hashtags: #Wolfie #carlsguide #RKC #nobles

Now, here's a sneak peak at the next build: Scholarly Sway.  You'll meet its occupants during the next update.

BI #23.jpg

BI #24.jpg

BI #25.jpg

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Lasting Legacies- a modified RKC New (Sorta) 4/3/18
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2018, 08:25:07 AM »
I can't decide which I like more -- Prima Dominus or Rosa Manor. The tower from a previous castle is great, but I love the colors in Rosa Manor and the pool. Guess I'll just have to enjoy both!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2018, 09:37:22 AM »
I like the austere aesthetic of the Blakely house. Has the family always been associated with the military?
Though the household seems to live quite frugally now, the family formerly must have been quite affluent to afford to purchase the plot of the previous castle.
I giggled at the mention of walking three flights of stairs to the bathrooms and thought, "Good thing this isn't a Townie Dynasty!"
For some reason, the wonderful little library nook reminds of Dragon Age III.

The ballroom is marvelous. I can't wait to see it filled with the Newcrest nobility!
Thank you for guiding us on a tour of two of your contenders' homes! They are incredible!
Looking forward to meeting the third (contender and their home).

Edited to add: #TeamBlakely #TeamBlakely'sHouse (thank you for expressing that so well, FrancescaFiori!)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2018, 09:56:31 AM »
I just discovered this thread...and wow!  Such a huge project to put together and control.  Hats off to you!  And your writing is amazing!  I am, however, reserving my vote for king until I have met all three properly.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2018, 02:42:10 PM »
These builds are so gorgeous. I love your descriptions of the planning and thinking that went into them, too. I think the tower on Prima Dominus is my favorite part. I love how it ties into the history of the whole town. I'm Team Blakely and also Team Blakely's House!
I love the landscaping on Rosa Manor, too, and that ballroom! I hope we get to see some parties there!
Thank you so much for sharing!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2018, 04:44:01 PM »
Thanks for sharing Wolfie, I was hoping you would. Just gorgeous and very fitting for each family. Love the two story ballroom, they're so difficult to take a screenshot of but I can see it is a really stunning area.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2018, 02:01:01 AM »
I can't decide which I like more -- Prima Dominus or Rosa Manor. The tower from a previous castle is great, but I love the colors in Rosa Manor and the pool. Guess I'll just have to enjoy both!

@MarianT

Definitely ^^ I find it hard to pick too lol.  There are both very different styles and I like them for different reasons, I think ^^

I like the austere aesthetic of the Blakely house. Has the family always been associated with the military?
Though the household seems to live quite frugally now, the family formerly must have been quite affluent to afford to purchase the plot of the previous castle.
I giggled at the mention of walking three flights of stairs to the bathrooms and thought, "Good thing this isn't a Townie Dynasty!"
For some reason, the wonderful little library nook reminds of Dragon Age III.

The ballroom is marvelous. I can't wait to see it filled with the Newcrest nobility!
Thank you for guiding us on a tour of two of your contenders' homes! They are incredible!
Looking forward to meeting the third (contender and their home).

Edited to add: #TeamBlakely #TeamBlakely'sHouse (thank you for expressing that so well, FrancescaFiori!)

@oshizu

Yup, the Dorans come from a long line of knights and have always been in the military.  In fact, a Doran rode with the first Bulwark.  They accrued quite the wealth over the centuries.  Looting is quite profitable hehehe.  Of course, there is peace now.

hehehe, yeah... I wasn't thinking much about going up three flights of stairs when I built it XD  ooo, thanks.  I loved the Dragon Age games, though only really played the first one.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to more parties in the ballroom ^^

Bahahahahaha, TeamBlakely is very popular hehehehe

I just discovered this thread...and wow!  Such a huge project to put together and control.  Hats off to you!  And your writing is amazing!  I am, however, reserving my vote for king until I have met all three properly.

@simfulicious

Welcome!  Yes, join me in my insanity! hehehe, I can't seem to NOT do huge projects.  But I'm having fun with this one.  I'm so glad you like the writing so far.  Hehehehe, we'll see if Team Blakely gets another one or you vote for Adrian or Beatrice (whose first update will be coming shortly).

These builds are so gorgeous. I love your descriptions of the planning and thinking that went into them, too. I think the tower on Prima Dominus is my favorite part. I love how it ties into the history of the whole town. I'm Team Blakely and also Team Blakely's House!
I love the landscaping on Rosa Manor, too, and that ballroom! I hope we get to see some parties there!
Thank you so much for sharing!

@FrancescaFiori

Thank you!  I'm glad you enjoyed them.  Heh, I tend to babble at times, so if at any point it's too much, let me know lol.  Yeah, I did enjoy the tower and put some planning into that one lol.  Thank you!  Landscaping is my least favorite part of any build since it all tends to look the same when I do it.  So I'm rather proud of Rosa Manor's landscaping.  Yeah, the ballroom will have many parties to fill it ^^  You are quite welcome!  Thank you for reading and following along.

Thanks for sharing Wolfie, I was hoping you would. Just gorgeous and very fitting for each family. Love the two story ballroom, they're so difficult to take a screenshot of but I can see it is a really stunning area.

@Playalot

You are quite welcome!   Thank you for following along.  Glad you enjoyed them.  Yeah... I spent an inordinate amount of time on the noble houses and tried to think of the families as a whole and their history as I was building XD  Since I tend to leave decorating to the family that lives in each house, I spent more time on adding other touches than I normally do.

Thank all of you for reading and following along!  I'm so glad you are enjoying it.  If there are any requests, please let me know!  Update for the Campbells is incoming!  Hope you guys enjoy it ^^

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
1.5 Lady of the Shadows
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2018, 02:06:19 AM »
1.5: Lady of the Shadows

"Sire?  Lady Campbell has arrived."

King Darian looked up from his book.  "Thank you, Christine."  The housekeeper strode away, leaving the king in the library.  He sat there for a moment, staring at the pages of his book, thinking on what he would say.

1.5 #1.jpg

Letting out a soft sigh, he stood up, the pain in his old knees a familiar sensation.  He put his book away, lingering at the shelves for a moment.  His other meetings with the candidates had gone well.  He wasn't entirely sure how this one would go.  He was beginning to wonder if he hadn't overstepped his bounds in this case.  But he knew Lady Beatrice.  And a letter from someone from his youth had decided him in the matter.  He just hoped he approached it the right way.

1.5 #2.jpg

The click of heels over the stone floor had Darian turning his head.  "Lady Campbell," he greeted. 

Beatrice curtsied.  "Sire.  I apologize for my tardiness."

"No, no not at all.  I know you must be busy.  I won't keep you long.  Please, join me here for a moment, won't you?"

"Of course, sire."  She sat down in the chair across from him, crossing her ankles for a moment, her hands in her lap. 

"Thank you, for the research you gave me," the King murmured.  "It was very helpful."

She inclined her head, a polite smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.  "I am glad it was."  It faded.  "Sire?  Is there something amiss?  Your summons seemed rather- abrupt."

1.5 #3.jpg

"Oh, no, there's nothing amiss.  I apologize for giving that impression."  King Darian stood.  "Please, would you follow me?  There is something I'd like to discuss with you."

Lady Beatrice blinked, then stood.  "Of course."  Her hands clasped in front of her, she followed after her leige. After three flights of stairs, she found herself in the King's personal chambers.  It surprised her, but she said nothing.  She knew how to bide her time.

The figure near the fireplace had her raising an eyebrow, however.  As the King strode to him and the two clasped hands, her brows furrowed.

1.5 #4.jpg

"Thank you for coming," Darian murmured.

"Anytime, your Highness."

Darian turned so he could keep one eye on Beatrice.  "Please, have a seat.  Lady Beatrice Campbell, I'd like to present to you-"

"Lord Gunner Villareal, first born of Lord Ezekial Villareal of Windenburg," Beatrice supplied, her eyes narrowed.  She hadn't made a move to sit just yet.  Instead, she stood there with her arms crossed over her chest.

He bowed with a flourish, then straightened, his grin cocky.  "That I am, m'Lady.  It's a pleasure to meet the lady behind the shadows, at last."

Beatrice's eyes widened and her head whipped around to the King.  Before she could formulate something that wasn't a curse, Darian held up his hands.  "Please, let's all sit down.  Everything will be explained, Lady Campbell, I promise."  The look he gave Lord Villareal was a sharp one.

It seemed to quell the smug grin, at least mostly.  Lady Beatrice took a seat, though she kept her eye on Gunner as he took the chair next to hers.  Darian sighed.  "I know this is an unusual request-"

"You're full of those," Beatrice murmured quietly.

Darian's lip twitched.  Then he laughed.  "Aye.  I have been at that.  One has nothing to do with the other."  Well, not entirely, anyway.  He sat down in far chair.

Beatrice pulled in a deep breath and sat back.  "Alright, why have I been summoned here?  And what is-"  Her lip curled just slightly, "Lord Villareal doing here?"

1.5 #5.jpg

Darian waved his hand.  "Lady Campbell- Beatrice.  Lord Gunner is here at my invitation.  I realize I made an error in not informing you of the fact, but the truth is, it is a delicate matter.  One in which I will need your help."

"In what capacity?"  She was still eyeing Gunner warily.

"Lady Campbell," King Darian murmured, "he is aware of what you and your family do for me.  There is no need to fear him or his knowledge.  Would it put your mind at ease to know that I trust him implicitly?"

She frowned, her gaze meeting the King's for a long moment.  After searching his expression, she nodded slowly.  "Yes, that is good enough for me, sire."

"Excellent.  Now, I don't have to tell you, Beatrice that the war in Windenburg was of great concern here."

"No, you do not."  She eyed Gunner sideways. 

"What the King is trying not to say, is that it has long been suspected that the Villareals, my dear ol' dad especially, was playing both sides in that war."  Though Gunner smiled, there was a sharp edge to it.  Beatrice didn't miss the rage in his eyes.

"No one could prove it."

"Not for lack of trying!" 

The bitterness in his tone took Beatrice aback. The realization hit her.  "You... it was you.  You were my contact?"

His chin went up.  "Yes.  I needed help.  Though my father gave me his name, mostly to save himself the scandal of having a child on the wrong side of the sheets, there is no love lost between my father and I.  We swore an oath to the Windenburgs.  I knew my father was very well betraying that oath.  I helped Kellen escape.  I didn't know who I could trust in Windenburg, so I came to King Darian.  Darian gave me information obtained by you and your network.  That information saved Kellen and it saved me."

Beatrice sat there for a moment, her hands on the arms of the chair, her grip tight.  "You didn't call me here to thank me."  It was a simple statement of fact.

"No, though, I suppose I'll get around to that, eventually.  I've come here to ask a favor.  The favor was to the King.  He called you here."

The King stood up for a moment, looking into the fire.

1.5 #6.jpg

Finally, he turned back to look at Beatrice.  "Ezekial Villareal is a dangerous man.  He is ruthless.  If Gunner's duplicity were to be discovered, it would be disasterous.  I have agreed to give him sanctuary here.  But I am not sure that would stop his father.  However, I have thought of something that might.  His father respects one thing only: power.  Power and reputation, more precisely."

"And his pride," Gunner supplied.  He sat in his chair, that smirk back in place, but that look in his eye had not yet faded.

1.5 #7.jpg

Darian shifted his gaze to him, nodding slowly.  "Yes, pride as well.  Which is why I believe my plan would be in everyone's best interest.  In exchange, Gunner has already sworn his loyalty to me- to this kingdom."

Beatrice came to the edge of her seat.  "Sire-"

"Lady Campbell, Lord Gunner needs to marry someone in Newcrest.  Some of noble blood.  You are that somebody."

One month earlier

Beatrice wiped the back of her hand over her forehead, sighing.  "What am I doing out here?" she wondered out loud, not for the first time.  The overturned earth in front of her was filled with fragments and some very interesting tidbits, it was true.  Still, she had already been here for far longer than she had planned.

1.5 #8.jpg

She should be back in Newcrest, preparing her newest report to send to the King.  That and she had to find a way to convince this new scheme of his was ill advised.  She should have been at least trying to help him refine it.  Granted, she could find nothing wrong with either the Doran family nor the Rosas.  Truth be told, they were as loyal to the King and to Newcrest as she herself was.  But a competition for the throne?  With her as one of the participants?  It was ludicrous!  She had never been one for the spotlight.  She much prefered the shadows.

Of course, that didn't explain why she was here, in the middle of the jungle, attempting to find what amounted to a fairytale.  She sighed.  It had been a rather long trek so far with little to show for it.  Hacking through vines with a machete, encountering all manner of jungle life- it took it's toll.

1.5 #9.jpg

1.5 #10.jpg

1.5 #11.jpg

It hadn't been a total loss, of course.  She had managed to find the rumored baths she had heard about from some locals at the market place.

1.5 #12.jpg

But no temple.  She sighed again.  Why she was surprised, she had no idea.  After all, her father's word had rarely been good when he was alive.  Why had she thought the journal she found would contain any truth to it?  Of course, when she had found it, a part of her had rejoiced.  Something within had been so sure she'd find something.  That was what happened when you let flights of fancy rule over common sense.

Perhaps there was no temple, but she had found enough in the ruins in the jungle that would help advance studies.  The original inhabitants of Selvadorado had been quite advanced from everything that was known about them.  They had just vanished, though, centuries before.  No one knew why.  It was a mystery that every scholar dreamed of solving one day.

As for Beatrice herself, she was far more realistic.  Every piece of data was something they hadn't had before.  She would be content with that.

So it was that after gathering her things, returning to the small villa she had rented for her stay, and cleaning up, she was then on her way home.  The boat trip was a long one, but one she enjoyed quite a bit.

However, returning home was better.  She walked into the house, going straight to the kitchen.  "Mira?  Is that you?  Here kitty!"

A high chirp of sound, followed by a joyous meow preceeded a small bundle of tan and cream-colored fur as it bounded to her.  She scooped up the tiny kitten and held her up.  "There's my baby!"

1.5 #13.jpg

The kitten mewed and then began to purr as she rubbed her face against Beatrice's cheek.  It was good to be home.

After changing, Beatrice went to her kitchen and grabbed a few things from the icebox.  Though the family normally had servants, Beatrice had chosen to forego them after their last housekeeper had retired.  She rather enjoyed cooking.  There was something cathartic about handling a big knife and heating things over a heat source.

1.5 #14.jpg

After eating, Beatrice went into her study to type up her notes from her trip.  It would take her days, but if she did it a little at a time, it would go much smoother.  She grinned to herself as she heard the unmistakable 'thump thump thump' of Mira as she bounded into the room.  Mira disliked being alone and often had to be in the same room as Beatrice.

1.5 #15.jpg

It was good to be home.

Beatrice walked through her front door and just stood there for a long moment.  Mira mewed at her.  Beatrice looked down.  Not even the little kitten's presence seemed to penetrate.  What had she just agreed to?  With a quivering lip, she picked up the little kitten and hugged her tightly to her chest.

Watcher's Note:  Apologies for abrupt end.  Suffering from allergies.  Even with meds, still a bit out of it.  There will be a second update as usual.  But wanted to give you something and thought this was the best place to stop for now.  Apologies if it seems a bit all over the place XD

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Lasting Legacies- a modified RKC 1.5 New 4/8/18
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2018, 10:43:50 AM »
If you hadn't mentioned that you'd ended abruptly, I would have just thought this was another of your cliffhangers while I thought,"Well, dang, girl! What do you actually think of Gunner?"
Beatrice is a lovely, mysterious presence--what a twist that she's like a medieval CIA but in a good sense.
Also, I love her LBD with the red lace peeking out below the hem.

Where you ended this update leaves me wanting to know more about this third royal contender.
I hope you are feeling better today!

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2018, 11:04:21 AM »
I'm finally catching up! Wow. (Sorry about the allergies.) I love the ballroom. And the blue wall in Beatrice's kitchen. Is the kitten a ragdoll?

It really works as a cliffhanger. We are in suspense. Your writing is really special. 
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2018, 02:14:39 PM »
Love, love, love!  I’m leaning towards Team Beatrice, but will wait until her prologue is finished.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2018, 02:29:04 PM »
Beatrice is wonderful! And I'm already entranced by Gunnar the rogue with a heart of gold. Sparks will fly! I'm sure of it! All the intrigue in this one is fantastic.

Hope your allergies improve, because I'm dying to know more about this household!

anything