Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Generation 4 Heir Vote (18 November)  (Read 20162 times)

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shireen Week 3 (06 May)
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2018, 07:41:06 PM »
You are 80% done with the 10 kids!  I admire you for getting it out of the way so early, and even before you have a house.

Poor Anthony with the fires.  He needs to complete Freelance Botanist with Nicole so you don't have to worry about him.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2018, 08:00:59 AM »
Woot!  Go Nicole!  I mean, congrats to all the kiddos on doing so well and to you for already having 8 of the 10 kiddos through!  Pretty impressive stuff!  Of course, it's probably easier on them since Nicole is so awesome and has taken over the garden and such  ;=)
Looking forward to more of Nicole this lovely family!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2018, 12:16:29 PM »
Wow, the fiery fates have not been kind to you with all the fires! Maybe a one-tile wall to place a fire alarm!
What a shock to see Antony in blazes!

I giggled a lot at Neil with his slob/perfectionist combo. Poor guy! But that didn't stop him from being the first child to finish his aspiration. Go Neil!
Nicole must be a Freelance Botanist, while Nathan (with the red hair and green eyes) might have the Friend of the Animals aspiration.
How sweet of Nathan to take the local strays for walks.

Your planning seems to be going very well, though I know you dislike moving out family members.
You have 3 empty to do what you need to do! :D

All three of your children are very beautiful!
I'm very excited for your heir vote in the near future! Sooooo excited!
@oshizu You guessed right on all 3 with their aspirations good job :D I like them each individually.
I am abit scared for Anthony too lately, but he needs to live a bit longer.
It is hard to move people out for me, but makes it easier that it are just "adopties"

I swear, try to start a fire and the game just goes, "Nope, not happening." But forget, just once to check the lint trap or make sure they aren't poking the fire, and boom! Fire! Glad Anthony survived! Wow, going to have a hard time deciding. I enjoy all of them so far. And congrats on almost being done with the 10 kids!
@Shewolf13 Yes i do not know where all the fires come from, looks like the game just wants him to burn. Never had this happen before.

You are 80% done with the 10 kids!  I admire you for getting it out of the way so early, and even before you have a house.
Poor Anthony with the fires.  He needs to complete Freelance Botanist with Nicole so you don't have to worry about him.
@BallerinaHippo Doing the 10 kids in the first generation was a rather good idea i think, since you dont have to deal with space for grandparents or siblings from other generations. But compared to having triplets which i could not move out as the first batch and waiting a few days ingame before i decided to give it a go, was strategically a mishap.
House is just not build because i try to get enough money to only build once, it takes me so long time to build things.

Woot!  Go Nicole!  I mean, congrats to all the kiddos on doing so well and to you for already having 8 of the 10 kiddos through!  Pretty impressive stuff!  Of course, it's probably easier on them since Nicole is so awesome and has taken over the garden and such  ;=)
Looking forward to more of Nicole this lovely family!
@PeregrineTook I see who your favorite is. I better get working on that vote thing so you can cast your vote.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Generation 2 Heir Vote (07 May)
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2018, 01:53:13 PM »
Heir Vote Generation 2:

“Dear Nathan Nicole and Neil.
It's time that I officially introduce myself to you as your watcher.
Please keep on reading, I know your mother has not always been fond off me, but i promise you, I have not been responsible for all the fires that your father has endured.

As your young adult birthday is in the coming days it's time to choose who of you are going to be the next heir and taking over the responsibility for this legacy.
I have added all the conversation I have had with your mother, the deal we made, the rules to follow and a spreadsheet for you to update to this mail.

So as you can see from that, it will be the watcher community that will choose between you. So please sit down and write abit about yourself so that I can bring it forward to them.

And as I promised your mother, I will stay silent, and also help you that your dreams come true, as long as you agree to help your mother complete the goals she started.

Sincerely
Watcher LenaLJ”

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Nathan Sharebear
Traits: Dog Lover, Foodie (Top-Notch-Toddler)(Responsible, Good Manners)
Aspiration: Friend of Animals (Completed all 4 childhood aspirations)
Skills: (All child and toddler skills)
I always did what was asked of me, aspirations, skills and grades. But all I ever wanted was to have a dog. For moms goals I set my own aside, and I therefor as the only teen have gotten a good start on my aspiration. Logistically I know my dreams are complicated. I do not want any of my siblings to move out either, but I know that the watcher will manage it so that we can all be here. I wish for a big house where we all have space, and a dog to be my companion.

Nicole Sharebear
Traits: Glutton, Dance Machine (Top-Notch-Toddler)(Responsible, Compassionate)
Aspiration: Freelance Botanist (Completed all 4 childhood aspirations)
Skills: Gardening (All child and toddler skills)
All three of us did amazingly growing up, and I think we should all be proud of that. I will be happy for the one of us that is chosen to take the lead on this. I feel that mom did the right with adopting all my siblings, and also the 2 that still will be adopted. I wish to complete the collection I started on, and a house with space for a nice big garden. But I also wish to find love. There where no teenage boys, so I cannot wait to see what my young adult life will bring.

Neil Sharebear
Traits: Slob, Perfectionist (Top-Notch-Toddler)(Responsible, Bad Manners)
Aspiration: Serial Romantic (Completed all 4 childhood aspirations)
Skills: (All child and toddler skills)
Why would I need to tell the watchers of my accomplishments? If you are real watchers you should already know all about me. All my stats are for sure shared on your secret watcher forums. But if you insist I will tell you about my dreams. I have found my soulmate, you know I tested connections enough. I want a big modern house with a butler that can clean after me and Leilani.

Please vote on this link
Vote here
If there is something on the survey on danish, then its because om danish :P

Vote will be open untill Monday the 14/5, but result will first be revealed with the next update.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2018, 02:11:30 PM »
It's so hard to choose between your heir candidates!
They are all beautiful, Top-Notch-Toddlers, and finished all four aspirations.
Rachel has an easy aspiration and Neil already completed his, even with his bad manners, lol.
Nathan has a time-consuming aspiration but he's the only one with red hair AND green eyes.

I voted Nathan for heir due to his genetics, and Neil for cadet (mostly so he can earn his watcher that point by completing Soulmate).
Will all three will be staying in the house, regardless of how the vote goes?
Good luck to all three heir candidates!

P.S. I am like you about houses. I never start with a small house and gradually expand.
I wait until my sims can afford to build a big house, even if I can't furnish it all at the start.  ;D

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2018, 02:51:48 PM »
I went back and forth so much!  But eventually went with the animal lover Nathan as the heir and then chose Neil (since he completed his aspiration) as the cadet.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2018, 07:01:34 PM »
Nicole!!  It's not even close!  I went with Neil as her slave cadet, though I'm still a touch disappointed he didn't end up with the pretty blonde gal he was smooching.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2018, 10:33:09 AM »
It's so hard to choose between your heir candidates!
They are all beautiful, Top-Notch-Toddlers, and finished all four aspirations.
Rachel has an easy aspiration and Neil already completed his, even with his bad manners, lol.
Nathan has a time-consuming aspiration but he's the only one with red hair AND green eyes.

I voted Nathan for heir due to his genetics, and Neil for cadet (mostly so he can earn his watcher that point by completing Soulmate).
I'm glad to hear that all three will be staying in the house, regardless of how the vote goes.
Good luck to all three heir candidates!

P.S. I am like you about houses. I never start with a small house and gradually expand.
I wait until my sims can afford to build a big house, even if I can't furnish it all at the start.  ;D
@oshizu Thanks for your nice words and also your vote, I am waiting so eagerly to see who wins, so that I can get on with the game :)

I went back and forth so much!  But eventually went with the animal lover Nathan as the heir and then chose Neil (since he completed his aspiration) as the cadet.
@Shewolf13 Nathan will get a hard job with managing the household capacity should he win. But it will be interesting.

Nicole!!  It's not even close!  I went with Neil as her slave cadet, though I'm still a touch disappointed he didn't end up with the pretty blonde gal he was smooching.
@PeregrineTook I knew Nicole was your favorite. Neil did not end up with her as I was not sure i liked her genetics, but she might return ;)

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2018, 03:09:35 AM »
The vote is now closed, thanks for all who voted. Now time to play so that I can show you who won :)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Generation 2 Heir Vote(Closed) (07 May)
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2018, 12:15:59 PM »
I can't wait to find out how the vote went!
Well, yes, i can.
Looking forward to your next update. I'm so excited!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Generation 2 Heir Vote(Closed) (07 May)
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2018, 04:29:35 PM »
Fingers crossed for the big reveal showing that Nicole is the heir!!

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shireen+Heir Gen 2 (21 May)
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2018, 03:18:07 PM »
Week 4:

“Dear Shireen.

Time has come to say our farewell. Tomorrow the triplets will turn young adults and the heir has been chosen. And now before you disagree on that part, it was in the initial contract you agreed to.
Tomorrow after they blow out their candles, you will know who is the right heir.

For now have one last day before you give your reigns further. It was a pleasure working with you even though you did blame me for more than what I did.

Sincerely
Watcher LenaLJ

PS. I hope you like your house, it's designed after the wishes from your children.”

The house is nice watcher, but I do not like that you took away my decision of an heir.
They all worked so hard for it. Even their teenage mood swings payed out. Nathan is just now laying his hands on the last emotional painting.

To celebrate the last day we took to the flea market. But I am utterly disappointed. Again no collectibles? What is going on here? Are they just kidding me?

The house is full of their friends and family as they get to blow out the candles. I must admit I like all the space you build watcher.

I knew it was Nathan that was going to be the heir. I can feel it in my heart. When I hugged him I gave him the necklace, the true sign of him being the heir.

“Dear Nathan.

Congratulations on your win.
A few guidelines attached for you to get you started. Good luck, I will be here for you.

Sincerely
Watcher LenaLJ”

Aicha an long time friend, but a sad story. All her family had gone, she is now all alone.
Childish, without children to play with. Romantic, without someone to love. And Mateialistic without a home. I know how I can help her. Please move in with us Aicha. We have the space.

But I needed to tell someone else about why Aicha moved in and not her. Evie Delgato, we have been friends as long as I can remember.
She is the only girl that turned down Neil in our teen years, and I always hope the reason was me and not another boy.

It was time to grow up, getting a job, all of us, finding true love, being responsible. Neil is the front runner. Level 5 in the Social Media career, and marrying Leilani.

After consummating their marriage we all heard a sudden strange laughter. Neil was bursting out in laughter, higher and longer than ever before.

I was to late, even though I bargained with the death, I was to late.

The only positive to take out of that situation is the space we gained in the house. I feel your frustration watcher, or is it just my on frustration? All the plans you had laid out for us.
But Evie will do her best to help out. She started painting just minutes after moving in.

China and Austin will soon grow up. Spending time with them is a great way to prepare for when Evie and I will get our own children one day.

Nicole is doing great in the science career, working her way up the ranks and in the same time gathering some of the still missing collectibles.

Even though mother is still grieving about the loss of Neil she is powering though, taking our pictures, getting the museum ready.

Dad is doing what he can to cheer her up. They are so sweet together, still so much in love, I hope that I will experience that too.

Dads elder birthday sneaked in on him. He is doing good for an elder though. I hope I can managed the watchers time plan now though, I do not want to lose you Dad.

The mood of mother was definitely lifted when Leilani came by to show off her belly. Soon she would be a grandmother. Leilani gave birth to two little girls not much later.

The political path was going good for me. I had to gain followers, but I think I am rather persuasive.

What had adulthood brought us until now? It is strange to sit here togehter like this, as young adults.

China and Austin both excelled and completed an aspiration as children. I am very proud of my young siblings.

And another one to be proud of is mother. She reached the top of her career, the art critic branch.

Dad is another one to be proud of, he completed his aspiration, Successful Lineage, then he completed, Master Mixologist, and started on Big Happy Family.

Aicha took her last breath now. She had a happy time, playing around with China and Austin, making some food, and just relaxing. This all made space in the house for the 9th child. They are so close to complete that goal now.

And so a week ends, as promised watcher, here is the updated spreadsheet. We completed some nice collections if I must say myself, does the plan still stick watcher? Am I doing everything right?

Week 3: (+9)
Knowledge:   0 (Shireen; Painting, Writing. Anthony; Cooking, Gourmet Cooking. Evie; Painting. China; Creativity)
Athletic:   0 (Anthony; Successful Lineage, Master Mixologist. China; Artistic Prodigy. Austin; Rambunctious Scamp)
Creative:   1 (Photo of Nathan and Aicha + Evie)
Love:      1 (3 Unique traits; Materialistic, Childish, Romantic)
Family:      1 (Nathan YA)
Nature:      1 (Emotional Paintings, Elements, Holiday Plushies, Death by Laughter (Neil), Shireen; Art Critic )
Food:      1 (Anthony; Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Baking, Mixology)
Fortune:   1 (More than 75.000)
Deviance:   3 (6 Potions of Youth added)

Total:      30/103

Watchers Notes:
  • Playing an heir that has an aspiration you cannot complete is rather boring. Nathan is just running around doing nothing productive was nearly driving me crazy, but I had a bigger plan that needed to work out.
  • Neils death was not at all planned, it actually destoyed the most of my plans.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shireen+Heir Gen 2 Week 4(21 May)
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2018, 03:42:44 PM »
Oh no!  Poor Neil!  So sorry to hear that, Lena!  I swear, this game KNOWS when we want and don't something to happen and then does the opposite!  Want that sim "gone"?  Nope, not going to happen.  Your favorite Sim though?  Oh yes, of course! 

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2018, 03:56:37 PM »
Congrats on being chosen as the next heir, Nathan! Congrats on the new house, too!
It must be hard waiting for space to open up in the house to adopt a dog or cat!
Neil's death was quite shocking! I've had two goofball sims die of hysteria on their wedding night.
Lately, though, it seems my sims become hysterical so much easier.
Rest in peace, Neil. Your life ended before it had begun. :(
How terrible for the Watcher to raise Neil so carefully only to lose him.

On the plus side, Nathan was able to move in Aicha (wonderfully sad backstory) then his true love, Evie.
Wow, is that the former toddler Evie Delgato? She's grown into a beautiful sim in your game.

Poor Shireen, going to the Flea Market but finding no collectibles. No wonder she looks so angry!
That happened to my Sharebears our last visit to the Flea Market and we thought of Shireen.
I'm looking forward to learning how Nathan guides his generation.

P.S. How do you get that framed photo of your household every week?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2018, 07:09:18 PM »
Voting for Nicole would have saved Neil's life, people.  Just sayin'.
Evie grew up rather lovely in my Sharebear legacy as well!  If it hadn't been for Tanvi, she'd have likely been Spodluck's wife.
The new house looks lovely...and Nicole would have looked awesome reigning over it as heiress...

anything