Author Topic: Simfulicious's Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 6: Sneaky Watcher!  (Read 10439 times)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: Another Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 1: Getting My Hands Dirty
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2018, 01:34:23 PM »
I was swooning hard over Juan until he came out with that proposal rejection. Not cool, man! He's so cute, though, I suppose I'll forgive him. If he apologizes and makes with several dozen roses!
Charlee's doing awesome on her own, though. Nice move taking over the Good Timers! And good work on the promotions, too! You can do this, girl!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2018, 02:06:52 PM »
Thank you all so much for reading and commenting...I will put you all out your misery about Juan tomorrow when I write the next update.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2018, 03:36:43 PM »
Awwwww, poor Charlee!  Juan, how could you?!  --sniffles-- Poor thing.  That shot of her sleeping on the bench is so sad!  She's doing so well, otherwise!  Juan better wise up!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
Re: Another Sharebear Legacy - Ch. 2: I Just Called...
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2018, 08:21:17 AM »
Chapter 2:  I Just Called...To Say I'm Sorry

When we last left off, Juan had broken my heart, and left me on public park bench to wallow in my sorrows.  I went home the next morning to get on with my life.  I wasn't home for very long before he showed up "at my front lawn."

"What are you doing here?" I asked.  "Haven't you caused me enough pain and humiliation already?"  "Now you feel like you need to come to my home and give me some more?!"

"Whoa, calm down, Charlee...I'm here to explain, if you will only give me a chance." Juan said calmly.  "Your proposal threw me for a total loop.  I got scared and said "No."  Then I was miserable at the cantina the rest of the night after you left.  I was pouring my heart out to the bartender, when it dawned on me that you were in such a hurry because you must be a legacy sim.  I was ready to come and find you to beg for your forgiveness, but you were gone!  I flew all the way here and bribed a bunch of people that call themselves Good Timers into telling me where I could find you."

And with that, Juan pulled out a rose and professed his never ending love to me, and my legacy.  Well, our Legacy.  I told him that I would need to shown roses regularly for the rest of our lives.

I immediately proposed again, and this time Juan responded with a resounding "Yes!"  You could hear the birds chirping in the distance, and I also heard a whisper from the trees...

"He is a good choice, Charlee.  You have my blessing."

Not wanting to waste anymore time, or wake up and find out it was all a horrible dream...Juan and I changed into our formal wear and eloped immediately.  Here are our wedding ceremony photos:

During the ceremony I whispered that I would have preferred he worn his cowboy hat.  He then whispered back to me that he would wear it...later! Oohhlala!

Online LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Another Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 2: I Just Called...
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2018, 09:08:28 AM »
So glad he came back, they are a lovely couple

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2018, 09:25:20 AM »
Yay, he not only came to find her but he also apologized!
And what a handsome fellow!
Congrats on getting married! And I'm glad he's keeping the cowboy hat!  ;)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2018, 11:13:34 AM »
Awww, good boy Juan!  Good boy!  Also, about died at the part about the cowboy hat mwahahahahaha.  So glad I didn't have a drink XD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2018, 11:52:29 AM »
Yes! Hooray! What a marvelously happy ending! Well, there was only one rose, but the promise of more later. I'll take it! And yes, bring back that cowboy hat!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2018, 12:30:32 PM »
So glad he came back, they are a lovely couple

Thank you!  If Juan didn't "come back" I would have had to go back to Selvadora to pick out another spouse, and I didn't want that for Charlee.

Yay, he not only came to find her but he also apologized!
And what a handsome fellow!
Congrats on getting married! And I'm glad he's keeping the cowboy hat!  ;)

Yes! Hooray! What a marvelously happy ending! Well, there was only one rose, but the promise of more later. I'll take it! And yes, bring back that cowboy hat!

Thanks, @oshizu  and @FrancescaFiori ...and the cowboy hat isn't going anywhere...in fact, it has been incorporated into most of his wardrobe!

Awww, good boy Juan!  Good boy!  Also, about died at the part about the cowboy hat mwahahahahaha.  So glad I didn't have a drink XD

You may not want to be drinking next chapter either, as you will see Juan keeping his promise! 

EDITED TO ADD:  Just thought I would share that MCC has turned Max & Hugo Villareal into the world's baby daddy's!  LOL.  Seriously though, there are pregnant women EVERYWHERE!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
Re: Another Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 3: Let the Work Begin
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2018, 10:41:41 AM »
Chapter 3:  Let the Work Begin

I know, I know...most sims get straight to the honeymoon after they get married.  I, however, needed to woodwork...in my wedding dress no less. 

Later that evening, after we had our honeymoon, we had the bribing Good Timers over for a little club activity.  I was upgrading the toilet for an aspiration requirement.

Juan's aspiration is to be a Musical Genius, so he has taken up the violin, since that is the cheapest instrument to buy at the moment.  Other important areas to note are that he is Mean, Romantic, and a Goofball.  That is some personality combination there.  Truth be told, I haven't really seen his mean side yet.  I thought I had when he rejected me in Selvadora, but now I know that he was just scared and overwhelmed.

After Rallying the Troops one more time, I closed the club down for the night.  Then Juan and I spent the rest of the night working on promotion activities for the next day.

The blackberries across the street were FINALLY ready to be harvested, and so Juan and I spent time setting up a garden.  The couple that gardens together, stays together.  There are also going to be cherry and lemon trees.

The next day, right as work ended, we got word that the Geekcon was in town.  I decided to go, since Juan was still at work.

I decided to boldly go where I had never gone before!  And I didn't crash the rocket!  And I came back with an alien!  Yeah, so, I guess you can say that putting me in the Rocket Science career was the right choice for me.  Thank you, Simfulicious!

Back at home, I needed to continue working on my woodworking, since I was going to need a ton of money to buy my own rocket, and fully upgrade it.  I could wait until I maxed my career, and then the rumor was that I would be given a rocket.  But I didn't want to wait that long to finish my aspiration.  We also needed the money to actually start building a house.

I finally reached level 7 of handiness, and quickly kissed Juan goodbye and told him I would be back from a mini-vacation in a few hours.

In addition to needing to woodwork, gain logic and rocket science skill, apparently it helps you be physically fit if you want to go to space.  So, now I have to work out!  Simfulicious agrees...working out SUCKS!

Workouts were now going to be modified...doctors orders!  Well at least until after I was done being pregnant with our first nooboo.  Oh, Simfulicious forgot to mention...part of the randomness is that there will be no fruit influence happening in this legacy.  So I will have to give birth to girls the old fashioned way.

I finally saved up enough money to buy my first rocket.  It takes quite a bit of work and money to put together and upgrade, so I will still be putting in a lot of time on the woodworking bench.  Not to mention, I am now hitting the nesting period of my pregnancy, and it's killing me that I do not have one single wall up on the property.

And on top of all that, it looks like our futon does have bed bugs...but they only seem to like Juan! 

Juan surprised me one day by buying a mirror...just so he could change his outfit and now he will ALWAYS have a cowboy hat on when he goes to bed...he also got himself some heart boxer shorts.

After what seems like forever, we finally have floors put down.

Just in time, too, cause I'm gonna explode!

Welcome to the legacy, Ellis Sharebear.  It's too bad that you will not be our heir!  I know that Pinstar allows boys to be heirs in matriarchy's when there are no girls, but Simfulicious doesn't...Well Juan will be glad to hear that we get to make more children.

He somehow knows that all he has to do is run around like this, and he can have all the nooboos he wants!

Which is why only a couple days later, I find out that I am going to have another one!  We will also let this photo show that I have maxed the Handiness skill!

Ellis becomes an angelic toddler.  He is a very adorable mini-me.

First problem...he is terrified of the slide!  You need to slide like 50 times in order max movement...hopefully he will get over it soon.

Instead, Simfulicious mind tricks him into spending some quality time with his bear.  His communication skill is now maxed!

Juan started working with him on Flashcards, but that didn't last very long before Ellis's head was spinning.

The next day, both of us had to work, so we paid for a nanny...here is Mandir.

He, too, tried with the flashcards for a little bit, but Ellis got overwhelmed again.

Guess who maxed violin?  Juan did!  He still has to write a couple more songs and then do the last tier of his aspiration.  Songwriting takes FOREVER!

Welcome little baby girl, Finley Sharebear! 

And welcome our Butler...who I don't remember his name.  Also notice that we have all our walls built, however, none of them are painted.  Baby steps, baby steps.

Online LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2018, 10:48:33 AM »
Ellis is a cutie, and you seam to progress nicely.

And you are right, writing does songs take so long!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2018, 11:20:32 AM »
Ooo, Ellis is adorable!  I love that look he has going down the slide XD --shudders-- I avoid the musical aspiration, just because of the songs XD

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2018, 12:34:48 PM »
Congrats on getting a girl on your second try. You're coming along nicely. Ellis is a cutie and I love Juan's cowboy hat!

It's hard to tell by the update if you know this, so please excuse me if it comes across like I'm giving you tips you don't need. If you are a member of Good Timers, you don't actually have to gather that club for Rally the Troops. The beauty of it is that once you belong to any club that has that perk, you can use it in any other club you belong to. So, if you started a home/family club, you can use Rally the Troops for that club without having to purchase the perk.

And I agree about the songwriting. Why does it take 6 times longer to write a song than a whole book?? I almost never do the musical genius aspiration because I hate the long songwriting sessions.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2018, 02:20:21 PM »
Yeehaw! Charlee's doing great! Ellis is so cute!

50 slides to max Movement? Wow, I've never tried that. Charlee and the gang seem to be thriving!
Can't wait to meet Finley as a toddler?
So...Juan keeps walking around in his heart boxers with cowboy hat and Charlee keeps making babies? ;-)
I hope Ellis will continue the cowboy hat tradition!

It's exciting to watch your family and your house grow! Got my fingers crossed you got a good butler!
And your writing cracks me up!  Looking forward to what comes next!!!

@reggikko 
I didn't realize that about the Rally the Troops perk. My legacy club has the perk already.
But in the case of the Good Timers, for example, do all the legacy's household members also need to be in Good Timers to be rallied?
I'm assuming that the Good Timers Club don't need to be active? So if the Rally-er is in Good Timers but the Legacy Club is active, then the legacy club members will be Rally'ed?
Did that make any sense at all? I think I confused myself...

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2018, 02:24:26 PM »
Yes! Cowboy hat pjs for the win!
Glad Charlee is enjoying the astronaut career so much. Nice move making use of the GeekCon rocketship!
Ellis's slide face! I so know that feeling. Hopefully subsequent slides were not quite so terrifying.
Hooray for baby Finley! Welcome to her and welcome to the butler! I may have to get one of those. I'm super jealous.
Things are looking good!