Author Topic: Simfulicious's Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 6: Sneaky Watcher!  (Read 10438 times)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Re: Another Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 4: Things Are Moving
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2018, 05:41:27 PM »
I love MCCC!  I will tell you that you need to click on a computer in game in order to get the full menu for the world of sims.  Clicking on just the sim only brings up the menu for that sim.  After that it's kinda easy to use.  I believe I have teenage woohoo and marriage turned on, as well as for the rest of the sims.

I take it that it is something like NRAA's for sims 4 almost.?

Very similar...I like MCCC because each setting has a clear explanation of what will happen if chosen.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2018, 06:00:06 PM »
Hi everyone!  I had wanted to work on an update today, however, after a long day at work I am exhausted.  If I'm lucky I will maybe do an update on Thursday or Friday evening. 

I will leave you with a teaser:  I got to roll for a new heiress again!  Truth be told, I'm dying to keep the red hair/green eye combo in play, so if I have to keep having kids to do so...then I will.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2018, 06:15:38 PM »
Hi everyone!  I had wanted to work on an update today, however, after a long day at work I am exhausted.  If I'm lucky I will maybe do an update on Thursday or Friday evening. 

I will leave you with a teaser:  I got to roll for a new heiress again!  Truth be told, I'm dying to keep the red hair/green eye combo in play, so if I have to keep having kids to do so...then I will.
Woot!  Redheads for the win!
Thanks for the mini-update and I hope you get some much needed rest.  We can wait a couple of days for an update  ;=)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
Re: Another Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 5: Is That How It REALLY Happened
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2018, 09:16:23 AM »
Before I start the next update, I am going to apologize in advance for what will most likely be a choppy update.  I do not know how people can wait forever to do updates, because I've only gone a week and I do not remember the sequence of events, etc.  So, I'm gonna do a summary of sorts here, to get caught up with game play, and then hopefully I will NEVER wait to update again!

Chapter 5:  Is That How it REALLY Happened?

So, first of all, I forgot to tell you last time, that this is the gardener we hired...and then moved in.  He proves to be as useless as the butler.  He does have gardening maxed, and that skill was counted in my total.  Simfulicious has decided, however, that we don't want to have moved in helpers collecting points for things that happened before they got here.  So the point board is going to be updated momentarily.

Progress is still being made on the rocket ship.

Ellis can't quite make out what that smell is...

He got asked to go to his friend's house after school one day.  She is Morgan Fyre's child.  Can't remember who the baby daddy is.

Simfulicious has decided that she can manipulate the heir results until she is happy.  All we have to do is keep having kids.  Each time I have a girl, the heir is randomly rolled.  So now we just wait and see if I have another girl.

Finley finally has a birthday.  I apparently didn't take a photo of her child age (who forgets that?!)

So here is one of her eating at the table with her brother.

Something is going on in Hammy's cage.  Whatever it is has been earning us money.

The kids came home from school miserable one day, so i got them a waterslide.

We hired a nanny named Omar.  He seems wonderful!

We tried and tried to get the gardener bit...but no dice.  So when we decided to move Omar in, we moved the gardener out.

Ellis is going through a bit of a bear phase.  Simfulicious has not dealt with this before, so we are in uncharted territory.

I decided that it would help if I joined Ellis in his phase.  At this point, I am one heavily pregnant bear!

I go into labor...and have another little girl.  Her name is Martina.  With her birth Simfulicious gets to run the heir randomizer again...I'm sorry Carmen, you are no longer the heiress.  Finley is currently our next heiress.  If Martina turns out to be a redhead, then Simfulicious has warned me that I may be getting pregnant again.  At this point, I might as well be the generation with 10 kids (shh don't let her hear me say that!)

Why is Omar in the deathpool if we love him?  Simfulicious is a very fickle watcher!  She has decided that now we don't even want to move in random people.  She wants everyone to be related somehow to the family.  We do have service sims helping the family, but they are not moved in.

And so we wait...

Laundry in a house with this many sims is a NIGHTMARE!  And then when the dry catches on fire (who didn't clean the lint trap?!)...it's a disaster!

We don't have time to deal with the laundry right now, because our attention is pulled away and centered on the front yard!  Omar, I think grim is here for you!  Needless to say, the family is absolutely shattered that Omar is gone.  This is gonna suck!  Who has enough points for moodlet solvers?  Just Ellis?  Oh, great!

Grim finds time before leaving to spend a little time with Carmen in the play room.

Okay, back to the laundry situation...or should I say solution.  We now have three washers and three dryers.  We have a laundromat.

Who's this coming into my home unannounced? 

Why can't I stop you from biting me?

And I'm gonna end with this nice photo of our new nanny.  Don't know his name, but who cares!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Another Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 5: Is That How It REALLY Happened?
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2018, 10:03:40 AM »
Oh goodness!  That may have been a bit random, but it was still delightful!
Grim going in for some play time with Carmen was fantastic!  Grim is such a delight.  Guess he's on Team Carmen?
I loved how you gave the insight into your continually changing ideas.  Must say, I've gone through that a few times already with my Sharebears as well.
A bear phase just seems somehow very right for a Sharebear  ;=)
Love the parental insight as well.  "Oh, the kids are sad, let's buy them a waterslide."  Outstanding!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2018, 10:29:31 AM »
Bahahahaha, that was a lot of fun.  I feel like that update epitomizes the Sims in general.  I swear, things happen and I'm like, "Wait... how?  What?"  Loved the bear phase.  I haven't had that in my game yet.  Hehehe, sacrificed on the alter of the legacy deaths.  Love it.  Hey, bad vampire!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2018, 12:51:12 PM »
Yes, I can safely say I know all I need to know about the new nanny just by looking at him. No name required! He looks . . . competent. :)
I sort of feel like imposing mandatory bear phases on all Sharebears from now on. It just seems right.
Love the laundromat, love the constantly-changing heir status, love the waterslide! I just loved this whole update. I was laughing the whole time.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2018, 03:02:24 PM »
Your chapter title reminds of that space mission where we try to recreate the sequence of past events in the right order.

How many children has Sherilee birthed so far? I've reread your updates to take count.
Ellis, Finley, Carmen, Martina...and I imagine Charlee might be pregnant now so you're halfway there!

Well, now we know that moving in a nanny to achieve a death type is never a waste of time! (Congrats on your first, but not last, death!)
Not only is your nanny a hunk-and-a-half, but he's also optimistic! He wears swimwear in the exuberant hope for a future pool! (Or does he use the water slide?)
In your case, I celebrate the immortality of nannies! Now my Sharebear is MIGHTY unhappy with our choice of nannies. :(

Your house will soon be so filled with Gen2 kids and future family that you won't need to move in anyone else for points, except heirs.
Me? I will continue scouring our simverse for certain careers, just cuz.
So, have you decided to play with fire and have/adopt 10 children in your founding generation?
I salute you for living dangerously!  Loved this update and enjoy overhearing the watcher thinking out loud. :D

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2018, 06:23:47 AM »
You might call it random, but I liked it.
Alot of lovely children in the house, hope you get happy with your heir soon.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2018, 08:07:15 PM »
So...any luck with a redheaded heiress with green eyes yet? :D

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2018, 09:22:22 PM »
So...any luck with a redheaded heiress with green eyes yet? :D

Nope...haven’t been able to play in a little while.  I can tell you that I turned a certain lot trait in the hopes of churning out multiples.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2018, 09:39:11 PM »
*crosses fingers for Charlee's multiples

Oh, and how did I ever forgot your nanny! He looks like he's so great...with the kids. LOL

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
Re: Simfulicious's Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 6: Sneaky Watcher!
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2018, 06:23:35 PM »
Chapter 6:  Sneaky Watcher!

It's Martina's birthday!  No, No No!!!  Why can't we have any ginger girl babies?!

I let my manny know of my displeasure, and asked him if he knew of a way to guarantee redheads...alas, he only knows how to guarantee a certain gender, which Simfulicious has banned.  She did, however, decide to turn On Ley Line on in the hopes that if multiple children are born, one of them may be a redhead female, who also is randomly chosen to be heiress.

I seriously cannot get my children away from this treehouse.  Hell Martina like JUST aged up, and first thing she did was walk outside and start playing dolls.  Her toddler trait is wild.

We may or may not be having some issues with our laundromat...

There are some bun(s) in the oven.

Don't you dare take my only ginger child away! Yeah, after this incident the laundromat has now been closed!

Finley has finished her Artistic Prodigy aspiration.  Simfulicious isn't going to make my kids be overachievers, so now Finley will get to have fun or maybe max some other skills, but only if she wants to.

My handsome boy is now a teenager!  He earns a slob trait from me, and wants to be the Leader of the Pack.

Simfulicious doesn't quite remember why she took this photo, but it is a nice shot of the men in my life.

I remember why I had her take this photo, however!  My man looks good in a suit, on his way to the concert hall.

Baby time!  It's a girl.  I have named her Josie...and guess what?!  She is going to be the heir! 

Guess what else?!  Simfulicious COULD NOT wait 3 days for Josie to age up, so it was done right away!  And we have a ginger, ladies and gentlemen!!!  The second generation will be "Josie and the Sharebears!" 

Also important to note:  Josie is the 5th child, and since we are half way to 10 kids point, Juan and I will be adopting the rest of the kids, thus leaving the heir pool intact (strict traditional disqualifies adopted kids) but still counting them for the 10 kids goal.  SNEAKY WATCHER!

Martina is also having a birthday!  She has earned the Music Lover trait from her father...and once again, the horrible mother that I am, I have forgotten to take a picture of her as a child.  I will take one for next time!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2018, 07:24:31 PM »
I enjoy so much the random chaos of your household.
Still haven't been able to figure out why you have a laundromat.
Are there benefits to doing the laundry and having so many machines? Are you hoping for a non-household member to die from a fiery death?

I'm so happy for you and Charlee that redheaded Josie has been not only born but also chosen randomly as the next heir! YAYYYYYY!!!!!
How does your randomized succession work?
Now that Josie is officially the heir, can you move out the other non-ginger brood on their teen birthdays to make room for adoptions?

While Charlee is giving birth, I see her man in the background and he's playing with a rodent. Is that safe? :D
Thank you for the gratuitous shot of your manny, giving important advice about guaranteeing redheads.
Your manny appears in two other shots: one at a laundromat fire and the other is the "men in Charlee's life" scene.
Question: Why does he need to wear all those clothes? Don't they get in the way of his manny work?

Seriously, though, this was a great update.
I'm ecstatic about your redheaded Jose becoming heir. Smart way to have 10 kids while keeping Josie as the heiress! <3

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2018, 07:39:29 PM »
@oshizu

I love your comments!  The laundromat served no purpose, other than I had the pack and wanted to incorporate in the house.  That's why I started with one set of machines...however, much like real life, once you start having laundry, it just grows and grows.  That's why I got more machines, so more laundry could be done at once.  Now it's all gone! 

So far for randomization I am just using Hillie's sheet, but I definitely agree it doesn't seem to be too random...but I am taking it for this gen cause it gave me the answer I wanted (lol).  Can you move out teens?  Or do they have to be YA?

I do not know what Juan is doing, but he's in the bathroom, so he doesn't have a rodent.  He looks like he's cold from a cold shower...lol

I think I may gift you my manny...maybe I will put him in the gallery.  In order to do that though, I have to move him in.  You are right...WAY too many clothes!

anything