Author Topic: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 8/11: 5 minutes to Midnight  (Read 20974 times)

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
Winterfest!

Kellan: Okay first of all Hi, I’m Kel.

Second of all I think Niamh mentioned last time that it’s winterfest today! Which is good. It’s good!

We all got up to open presents, I got a lightbulb poster to “encourage breakthroughs” I’m not sure there’s any reason it would work but I don’t hate it but I don't need it either. I got 6 breakthroughs in my first day of being a scientist! The secret is showers. And baths. Bath's are important too.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Ro got given some coal, she was furious about it. Maybe “Father winter” is trying to tell her something about her attitude?

Dad was given a mysims trophy (Leaf) which we didn’t have yet so he got taken to the museum, and Niamh got an amethyst which went to the museum with the “Leaf”

Mum then rounded everyone up to sing around the winterfest tree to sing fwingle zoops

They're all completely tone deaf but it's fine. My ears wanted to bleed anyway.

I then pulled out my guitar to drown out the singing.

Somehow behind me Niamh went 2 dimensional? She then phased out all together and reappeared in the kitchen! I really hope there’s not something wrong with like the space-time reality or something? It would be bad. Quite bad.

Dad inevitably ended up getting into a huge fight with the maid again, he was all like “I don’t want to clean today because it’s a holiday” and dad was like “We pay you to clean though it’s your job” and then the maid was like “You don’t pay me at all”

And then dad froze him.

I’d thought maybe my sick jams would have calmed them down but instead it just seemed to encourage them. This is not a power I wish to use for evil…

On our way to go out for dinner we found Aunt Saya passed out in the snow, Aunt Sam volunteered to stay behind to make sure she’s alright. Apparently it had been a long day at work as a super hacker. What we're they doing christmas morning? Tracking Santa?

Mum’s had this reservation at Restaurant Asiantique for months, apparently they recently changed the menu from “seafood” to “experimental” it’s the new “hot thing”

So that’s where we go for Winterfest dinner

We all order a different experimental meal, there’s no way we will complete the photo collection today however we manage to get 6 more!

Roisin: Hmmm :)

Niamh: Muuuuum! Ro is using her phone at the table tell her that’s totally unfair

Roisin: I’m talking to my PR agent! I need a good Rep if I’m ever going to be the president-

Niamh: Evil President-

Roisin: Not evil just-

Declan: Cruel?

Niamh: Evil.

Kellan: Narcissistic?

Roisin: Motivated. You know what I think I’m gonna take this conversation outside.

Seamus: Roisin get back here the food about to arrive

Roisin: Nope. Gone.

The food arrived shortly after she left, Mum even agreed to let all the teens have a glass of Wine!
To me it looks amazing! And smells great too! I could eat more of it!

...Somehow Niamh managed to get food poisioning though

Aunt Sam ages up later that night, she chose to go it alone because “She doesn’t want to be old yet” She’s only like 40 though so it’s fine she’s got ages. Lots of time.

I spend some time outside messing with the weather controller, I manage to melt all the snow on the bay! Unfortunately the watcher was too busy looking at our brand new deathflowers!

There’s currently no plan for those, we know about gifting them to people. I’d never do it. Niamh wouldn’t, I don’t think Mum really- knows or at least she just ignores it. I think it’s even too far for Roisin.  Which is good! It’s good. No ones here to use them.

And dad seems extremely happy it’s apparently the first time grafting has actually worked for him even though he maxed gardening when the girls were toddlers!

The next morning I whip out my guitar to get some practice in before work. I’m stuck on tier two because I’m not high enough level to write songs yet and even after I’m able to write my own I can only publish one a week!

It may take a while for me to finish this aspiration.

When I arrive at work it’s collection day, it’s also pouring it down.

So I’m first send to dig up 10 collectables, I get a bunch of crystals and mysims trophies unfortunately many of them are repeats *sigh*

I then make friends with my Co-worker Advik. He’s a young adult despite the sweet silver hair we exchange cool invention ideas

Advik: Okay what if we invented a robot.

Kellan: That’s good! What does it do?

Advik: It can remote control… Doors locking?

Kellan: Oh! Like this! *Doors lock*

Advik: Woah!

Truth be told my machine is just a display model made from leftover coffee machine upgrades, it was the watcher who helped me pull that trick off. I’m not disclosing that yet though. Maybe later.

I’ve reason to believe there is something amiss with the greenhouse, as I go to water the plants I find many of them them’ve shrivelled however their fruit is still floating mid air! Interesting!

I decide to analyse some of these samples on the lab, my findings indicated that there is nothing “Special” about them which is odd. Floating plants. Normal?

It’s a conspiracy.

Anyway I think I am out of material for the time being, you’ll probably hear from me again. But the watcher would like me to remind you to vote for the heir. Voting closes today so this is the final chance!
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Oooo, I enjoyed Kell's narration.  Oh my, Ro... her phone call at dinner was great XD Man, that maid just doesn't get it, does he?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Well, sorry, Kellan, but you have got to be the least interesting narrator among your siblings, lol.
The other three either have their rivalry or some weird personality quirk going.
Perhaps it's because you're such a nice guy, you mostly just chat about the rest of the family....
Loved that shot of you in your lab coat strumming your guitar, though.

The Seasons xpack has made the Scientist's "gardening" and "make such-and-such serum" tasks occasionally impossible, hasn't it?
Poor Kell, having to gather 10 collectibles in the rain.
I hate how my sims waste so much time opening/closing their umbrellas between each dig site. (>_<)

Maids and nannies are pretty weird, but nice to have around for being mean and mischievous or working on negative character values.
My Sharebears haven't hired any maids yet, but I wonder why they're immortal...
Yay, thanks for letting us know that it's still possible post-Seasons to graft Death Flowers!
What, Seamus? No "death by scent"? Not even for that horridly lazy maid? You're growing soft, Seamus. *shakes head

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
I'm closing voting in 30 minutes (7pm) so this is the last chance to vote!

Edit: Vote is now closed!

Oooo, I enjoyed Kell's narration.  Oh my, Ro... her phone call at dinner was great XD Man, that maid just doesn't get it, does he?

I hate the maid so much! He doesn't do anything it's been me making other sims clean the house because for whatever reason he just does the bare minimum! (Or doesn't show up at all during the week)

I'm glad you enjoyed his narration!

Well, sorry, Kellan, but you have got to be the least interesting narrator among your siblings, lol.
The other three either have their rivalry or some weird personality quirk going.
Perhaps it's because you're such a nice guy, you mostly just chat about the rest of the family....
Loved that shot of you in your lab coat strumming your guitar, though.

The Seasons xpack has made the Scientist's "gardening" and "make such-and-such serum" tasks occasionally impossible, hasn't it?
Poor Kell, having to gather 10 collectibles in the rain.
I hate how my sims waste so much time opening/closing their umbrellas between each dig site. (>_<)

Maids and nannies are pretty weird, but nice to have around for being mean and mischievous or working on negative character values.
My Sharebears haven't hired any maids yet, but I wonder why they're immortal...
Yay, thanks for letting us know that it's still possible post-Seasons to graft Death Flowers!
What, Seamus? No "death by scent"? Not even for that horridly lazy maid? You're growing soft, Seamus. *shakes head

Haha everyone else is crazy, Kellan's just a chill guy who wants to look at his rocks and play his music

I made him drop his umbrella before work just in case because it takes so long!

Our maid wasn't immortal she ended up dying of old age, but the Nanny is still a young adult he literally hasn't changed! Maybe being a  nanny gives you superpowers?

Hey Seamus just likes to cause Chaos, he's never actually directly killed any sims (shocking I know) I have plans though! I wouldn't hold your breath for grafting that plant was grafted when the girls were toddlers (like 3 days in to the age group) and it only grey a few days before their YA birthday. I've just been rolling with Patchy and the rare seed packets since then!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 4/9: A Proposition
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2018, 04:16:39 PM »
A Proposition

Seamus: Back again! Much has happened since the last update, Sibs got promoted to the president of the company. She’s in the management branch now. The only problem is she is unable to make business calls. Which is really annoying for some reason her colleagues are never at work! She can’t make the calls at 10am, 9am, 8am, or at 5pm when she returns home!

Ma always said higherup's are layabouts and I think I agree

She also officially disbanded the Paragon group since we nolonger require them to hang about. Which means I can finally tell Luna Villareal how I truly feel about her!

Seamus: Thank you for visiting Luna!

Luna: That’s okay Seamus. Was there a reason you called me here? Alone? While your wife is at work? And kids are at school?

Seamus: Of course there is! I have something for you if you’d like to follow me into the bedroom.

Luna: Oh wow! *Could this be, could I be a legacy mistress*

Seamus: Here it is!

Luna: Wait what! No this is awful!

Seamus: Since I am nolonger obliged to hang out with you I can finally tell you, and trust me this brings me great pleasure, I cannot stand you Luna Villareal!

Luna: Wait- w, why!

Seamus: You’re annoying, and whiny and just just irritating! Now please leave.

Mean interactions ticked off for the day, I’m struggling to get my 7th promotion however. I just need to make it to level 8 to finish the Public enemy aspiration however I only work 3 days a week as it is. And my workdays keep getting cut short by glitches and hollidays meaning it’s impossible to progress!

Samantha used all her LTH points to finally purchase the retraiting potion! Which I then take to the museum, I then bring Niamh and Declan to the Spice festival with me.
(Roisin was at work and Kellan didn’t want to come with apparently it had been a stressful day at work.)

While at the festival Niamh takes up the opportunity to try as many dishes as she can fit in her mouth. Packing several samples into sack lunches to take home for later.

The pork Abadoo was too much for her however

Declan runs into his Aunt Morgan on the basketball court! She’s aged into an adult now. He reckons he’ll be able to out sport her easily.

Declan: Haha Top this Aunt M! Boom back of the net!

Morgan: That’s nothing get a load of this

Declan: Oh shoot!

Morgan: Nice try though kid, better luck next time

I then sit down with Niamh for a quick chat before sending her on her way

Seamus: Say Niamh. Doesn’t your friend live around here? The psychologically disturbed one?

Niamh: Psychologically dist- Oh you mean Trevor!

Seamus: Yes that one! I have a favour to ask of you!

So I send her up to the Kibo Ojo apartment while me and Declan collect posters on the ground

Niamh: So… Trevor. Erm for some reason my dad has taken a liking to you.

Trevor: Right... so?

Niamh: Oh no erm It’s about the legacy nothing to do with us or anything like that!

Trevor: I didn't assume it was?

Niamh: Oh well- He says when Aunt Saya moves out you’re officially invited to live with us! Isn’t that great!

Trevor: Is that it? Or do terms and conditions apply?

She seemed pretty excited by the idea at least

I think the late nights at work may be taking their toll on me, this morning I caught myself trying to read a bagel. It was worth it though I’m now level 7 of the boss career branch!

Roisin keeps coming home from work stressed despite not working hard!

Roisin: No for real, customers are so annoying. I had a guy scream at me today because his return was 3 months out of date so I couldn't give him a full cash refund. Just store credit.

It was over 10 simoleons!

And to lower his emotional control statistic Declan has been standing infront of Sams emotional paintings and throwing tantrums repeatedly, since his birthday is in 2 days time and he's so close to being in range for the trait!

Sams being cranking out emotional paintings since completing her Painting aspiration we've got a whole room in the basement full of them for future use

New years eve comes, but we don’t have the time to celebrate this time besides a few simports each and some dancing

Declan: Muuumm, posts here! The watchers sent a letter, apparently we all need to evacuate the house or else!

Sam: Wait what why?

Declan: In celebration for my and the girls YA birthdays she’s remodelling the whole house

Siobhan: Woohoo!

Unfortunately due to renovations new years eve was cancelled.  So the rest of this update will be a house tour. It’s worth mentioning that we’re not 100% finished yet as the exterior wall needs paintings. We’re going to add more decoration to the girls rooms and the upstairs living room. And re-paint the barn. But for now-

The new Exterior, the watcher has gone for a more modern look with catwalks connecting the two buildings

Our Living room, we have a fireplace on both sides of the wall to keep the house extra warm during the remainder of winter and spring

The dining area just across from the living room

And then the kitchen on the back wall with some cool vampire tiles

The new greenhouse + yard area with a patchy scarecrow!

Kell is already friends with patchy, he's unlocked a scarecrow costume and patchy will now help us with gardening!

And finally the overall downstairs floorplan (We didn’t take upclose photos of the other rooms due to them being unfinished)

And the upstairs floorplan, including the boys rooms in the main building and Sam + Saya’s shared room next to the master bedroom

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 4/9: A proposition
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2018, 04:29:04 PM »
Bahahaha, laughed a bit too hard at Seamus with Luna XD Loving the house remodel!  The living room, kitchen, and dining room is amazing.  I love those vampire tiles lol They're some of my favorite. I have yet to do much gardening since Seasons came out; I love your greenhouse/garden area ^^ I'm going to need to really read up on the gardening aspect XD

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2018, 05:25:24 PM »
For the business calls, I think I had to wait until around 7 pm (to give the boss time to drive home, I guess).
Poor Seamus and his career promotion blues. Poor guy!
And those holidays are really a pain! I went though the yearly calendar and unclicked the "Day off work/school" box for every holiday.
Now my Sharebears can go to school or work if they want to, then do the holiday stuff before or after that.
It never takes all day for a sim to reach gold celebration status for a holiday, anyway!

Oh, Siobhan disbanded the Paragons! Extra clubs are so handy for summoning sims to your house at any time of the day or night, lol.
Lol, Luna! You can only dream of being Seamus's legacy mistress, bwahahaha. But what gift did he give her? It looks smelly! Dog poop?
Haha, Niamh making sack lunches from the food samples at the Spice Festival! She's so budget-minded, hahaha.
Gotta say that Luna didn't age very well but Morgan still looks fabulous! Did you have her marry and bear children in your legacy?

Hmmmmm, so Trevor's gonna move in but not as anyone's future hazubando? *scratches chin

The remodeled house looks great! I especially love the living and dining areas with the double fireplaces.
The kitchen is so fancy! I need to find room for a chef's station for my sims, too. hehe
I cracked up at the tiny bedroom shared by Sam & Saya. Alas, the life of the legacy drone!

C'mon, Seamus! Three more career levels. You can do it! *waves pompoms

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2018, 12:00:28 PM »
Bahahaha, laughed a bit too hard at Seamus with Luna XD Loving the house remodel!  The living room, kitchen, and dining room is amazing.  I love those vampire tiles lol They're some of my favorite. I have yet to do much gardening since Seasons came out; I love your greenhouse/garden area ^^ I'm going to need to really read up on the gardening aspect XD

Thank you! I saw a sims youtuber do the double fireplace thing and I was like O.o I need that lmao I love the vampire tiles too they're definitelly some of the best in the game! They can go anywhere not just a goth house! Tbh I kinda just let the garden do as it wants, it never really needs watering so I send someone over to supersell and that's literally it it's way more convenient now than it used to be at least

For the business calls, I think I had to wait until around 7 pm (to give the boss time to drive home, I guess).
Poor Seamus and his career promotion blues. Poor guy!
And those holidays are really a pain! I went though the yearly calendar and unclicked the "Day off work/school" box for every holiday.
Now my Sharebears can go to school or work if they want to, then do the holiday stuff before or after that.
It never takes all day for a sim to reach gold celebration status for a holiday, anyway!

Oh, Siobhan disbanded the Paragons! Extra clubs are so handy for summoning sims to your house at any time of the day or night, lol.
Lol, Luna! You can only dream of being Seamus's legacy mistress, bwahahaha. But what gift did he give her? It looks smelly! Dog poop?
Haha, Niamh making sack lunches from the food samples at the Spice Festival! She's so budget-minded, hahaha.
Gotta say that Luna didn't age very well but Morgan still looks fabulous! Did you have her marry and bear children in your legacy?

Hmmmmm, so Trevor's gonna move in but not as anyone's future hazubando? *scratches chin

The remodeled house looks great! I especially love the living and dining areas with the double fireplaces.
The kitchen is so fancy! I need to find room for a chef's station for my sims, too. hehe
I cracked up at the tiny bedroom shared by Sam & Saya. Alas, the life of the legacy drone!

C'mon, Seamus! Three more career levels. You can do it! *waves pompoms

Ah that makes more sense I'll try have her call at 7pm and see if that works! I'm glad all the kids are responsible they get mad career boosts, everyone is already level 5 of their careers and it's only been a week! I did end up doing that for most hollidays but then while I was doing the rebuild the game decided to glitch out and bring seamus home from work after only being there an hour! And I wasn't even able to send him back. Holidays are good for farming aspiration points!

I just used the give mean gift interaction on Luna, I like to imagine it was some of the trash the maid never bothered to clean up lmoa
I got annoyed that everyone just constantly got bored from being "curious about clubs" and then when sims came over they just get really in the way (Plus they're all elders and I don't want everyone to have to mourn again)

Don't worry I've always planned on taking trevor in, he's an evil genius which is perfect for what I want him for this is in no way a hint to who wins the heir vote this happened before I even opened the vote (He's to replace Sam/Saya when they move out and Seamus/Sibs die off)

While remodelling I realised I hadn't got enough bedrooms for everyone to have their own and I didn't want to add another floor lmao they'll be fine even if their bed is a huge downgrade, I'll try give a propper tour once the rest of the house is done. Thank you!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 11/9: Young Adults! (+Vote result)
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2018, 09:41:13 AM »
Young Adults! (+ heir vote result)

Since there’s been a screw up with the calendar so today is Declans birthday. Then it’s Roisins birthday the next day and then Niamhs on the day after on the “Cram yo face day” holiday.

However we all collectively agreed. That’s stupid.

So Today is Declan’s birthday. Then we’re celebrating both Roisin and Niamhs birthday on food day!

So the clubs are invited over for the party since the watcher already knows who won the heir vote it seems the girls have removed the rivalry from their clubs. They’ve taken the “be mischievous/mean” interactions out which is fine.

Roisin: So I told Jamie that if she didn’t give me back my notebook I would throw her stuff in the trash. And guess what happened?

Tomas: You threw her stuff in the trash?

Roisin: I threw her stuff in the trash. Shouldn’t try challenge my position. I’m obviously the best choice for debate team president!

Ehren: I was thinking about joining the political career I've got an interview at the charity organising branch of Simnation.co. Do you think it's a good idea? Or like shoukd I just stick to being super hot

Niamh:Oh- Something tells you you’d be better talking to my sister. She wants to do politics too!  You’ve um met her right?

Ehren: Like yeah we totally hung out one time after school, why?

Niamh: Just trust me please?

Way to deflect the flirting sweetie

Then it was time for Declan to blow out the candles. Most of the kids came around to celebrate it, Rhea Lothario-Caliente even launches a confetti cannon at him

He gains the additional traits good manners, responsible and uncontrolled emotions

Everyone: Hooray!

Apart from the kids from San myshuno who decided to light a bonfire in the side-yard. They must celebrate differently over there or something.

As soon as he aged up Declan ran outside and grabbed Brooklyn and asked her out

Trevor: Dude that is my sister!

Declan: Yeah and she's a good kisser pal. You've got an awesome sister!

Trevor: But-

Declan: Complain and I kiss you too

Overall the party was a success, yet another goldmedal earned too (and Niamhs cake was perfect quality)

I've a managed to get promoted to level 8 of the boss career branch with a lot of hard work and 1 wish in the new wishing well! Which means I've finally finished Public enemy!

I immediately start chief of mischief! Which requires me to prank ad many people as possible.

Unfortunately the maid has come to expect my advances at this point…

Seamus: Hey Bradley guess wha-

Maid: Nope!

It was very irritating. I got tooted in the face.

I must admit I’m slightly worried about my girls hanging around with all these boys, they’re practically addicted to their phones too

Roisin: Uh huh! I knew it! Sure I’d like to hang out tonight, 10pm? Bluffs? Got it

Siobhan: It’s a school night love

Roisin: I have an A already, not been to school for a week.

Siobhan: Ro…

Roisin: *into phone* Fine We meet at 9:45, you bring the Llama I'll bring the juice

Seamus: Niamh what are you doing?

Niamh: I’m taking a selfie? Duh?

Seamus: Dressed like that?

Niamh: Yes??

Seamus: But you can’t show off your sleepwear like that! Boys might try to woohoo with you-

Niamh: Lalalalalala lah Nope I can’t hear you I do not need the woohoo talk right now

Siobhan has a bit more luck getting through, she manages to complete the super parent aspiration by going into full parent mode.

Niamh: You like really want me to eat this apple?

Siobhan: Yes!

Niamh: I mean? Okay?

Siobhan: Yess!! *+500 Lth points*

She then used those points for an age reset potion which she takes and then chooses the Big Happy Family Aspiration

Cram yo face day starts the next day, it’s traditions are baking, cooking, bbq and mixology!

With that it’s time for the girls to age up, the clubs are invited back around for yet another party, since it’s a holiday this one isn’t goaled.

Niamh and I both make a cake, one for her and one for Ro, during that time Niamh manages to max cooking!

There’s then some dancing

Some laughing

And some snacking

Before both girls blow out the candles!

Niamh gains the extra traits responsible, and good manners. Roisin get's Mediator and responsible and good manners!

Both girls then purchase the entrepreneurial reward trait and Roisin also buys incredibly friendly to aid her in her career

I decide to leave the party early once the girls age up. I’ve got some unfinished business.

I’ve realised one of the main reasons I’m not getting promoted as much as I would prefer to because Delgato industries is still cutting into our business and I’ve had enough!

Supriya: Wait wait! Seamus please! We only want to monopolise the shadey creek industry isn’t there some agreement we can come to?

Seamus: You leave Shady creek and all other areas of my turf

Supriya: Of course not!

Seamus: In that case… Nice knowing you (not)

I then freeze Evie Delgato’s husband Max in the kitchen and both of their kids.

And break their sink for good measure

And head to the city!

I first freeze Adriel Jang, son of Pierce Delgato and Billie Jang.

(Part 2 incoming)

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2018, 09:47:15 AM »
I then get Billie and Anya Jang inside

Before eventually facing up to pierce himself. The new head of Delgato Industry.

Seamus: It’s over Pierce, I want you all out of my turf!

Pierce: Okay okay fine

Seamus: Excellent. I won’t freeze you or the kid then! Word of advice though you might wanna unthaw the rest of your family ASAP. Pleasure doing business with you.

Suckers. (I also clog their drain)

And finally to finish up I pass the Rosa household on the way home, I need to clog one more drain for my aspiration.

Jade: Sharebear what are you doing?!

Seamus: Clogging the drain

Jade: Can you like leave please?

Seamus: Problem?

Jade: Actually y’know what I need to not be here right now. Bye

*later*

Seamus: So what did everyone else do today?

Roisin: Who cares tell us who won the heir vote!

Seamus: Why would I know?

Niamh: Wait what?

Roisin: If you don’t know how are we supposed to find out?

Seamus: Well how did you get to the watcher last time?

Niamh: We didn’t. We just apeared.

Sam: Maybe you should just chill out then. You’ll be told at some point today.

Roisin: Fine fine I joined the political career and chose the no sim left behind charity and Niamh joined the cooking career and made it to teir 3 of her aspiration

*even later still*

Roisin: There you are! Finally! We’ve been waiting all day for you! Why would you wait until 3am to show up?

Watcher: I was busy, I had a nice little powerpoint all set up ready to go and everything

Roisin: And?

Watcher: I realised there is no projector in this house

Niamh: Office?

Watcher: There was an incident with the gnomes, everything is sticky now.... (Darn giant glasses)

Niamh: Ewww

Anyway without further ado the winner of the heir vote is….

Niamh! (+Declan) It was a very close call with only one vote difference between you

Both: What!

Watcher: Hahahaha yeah I was shocked too-

Roisin: Darn :( What do I do now?

Niamh: Y’know Ro, I don’t think Declan would mind if you swapped places with him and became the Cadet instead?

Roisn: No that’s not fair on him, I guess I’ll just have to make the most of my time here while I can!

Watcher: Sort it out between you, I’m letting myself out

Niamh: It looks like I'll be doing most of the updates from now on then, I guess we'll pick this up in the morning? Give everything sometime to settle in

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Hahaha, what a brilliant idea, Seamus, using the SimRay to clog drains without interruptions.
Declan & Kellan need to "get busy," so Siobhan and Seamus can have the four grandchildren for Big Happy Family!

Congrats to Niamh on being chosen as heir.
I'm a little sad since I'm a huge fan of Roisin and her cuteness. I hope she gets to stay anyway--who's going to do Serial Romantic+Soulmates?
By the way, I stopped putting cadets on my heir votes, lol. Now, the readers choose the heirs but, if I have more three or more heir candidates, I get to choose who else stays. Mwahahaha.

How fabulous that you made so much progress on your pointage lately! Niamh has been killing the Food Category!
After Public Enemy, Seamus should finish Chief of Mischief in no time!

Also, big congrats to the watcher on getting moved! I hope you are enjoying your new place and your new flatmates!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Yay!  So happy that Niamh and Declan won. Loved Seamus running around with the Sim Ray hehehe.  So... can that induce a freezing death?

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
Yay, Niamh! So happy she made it (I voted for Ro+Niamh but that was just because I thought Ro would get more votes overall and so I vaguely hoped Niamh would get to stay that way. Congrats, girl! Can't wait to see her lovely heirs and what her siblings do with their remaining time.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Interesting results!  More voters chose Roisin for heir, but were split on cadet, which ended up making Niamh heir even though she had less votes for it than Roisin.  I know I voted for the two girls, but I don't remember in which order.  Regardless, your story is really fun to read - Seamus especially is so entertaining!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Interesting results!  More voters chose Roisin for heir, but were split on cadet, which ended up making Niamh heir even though she had less votes for it than Roisin.  I know I voted for the two girls, but I don't remember in which order.  Regardless, your story is really fun to read - Seamus especially is so entertaining!

Yeah I realised after I got the results that it was kinda a botched job lmao I think in future theres only going to be the heir vote then I pick my favourite sibling as a Cadet, or I'll do what I'm doing now in which everyone stays in the household until they age up to adult, then we use teh potion of youth and they can finish off their career and move out before bringing in gen 3

Thank you! I'm working on another update now but life just got like super busy suddenly lol

Yay, Niamh! So happy she made it (I voted for Ro+Niamh but that was just because I thought Ro would get more votes overall and so I vaguely hoped Niamh would get to stay that way. Congrats, girl! Can't wait to see her lovely heirs and what her siblings do with their remaining time.

I can tell you the next update focuses mostly on Declan and Niamh since they won but after that we'll be getting into everything everyone else is doing! I kinda wanted to keep both girls tbh they're the most fun to play haha

Yay!  So happy that Niamh and Declan won. Loved Seamus running around with the Sim Ray hehehe.  So... can that induce a freezing death?

Woo! Unfortunately it doesn't seem like the simray can induce death if it could that would be so much easier. I'll have to play around with it more to see if there's a way to do it using the ray

Hahaha, what a brilliant idea, Seamus, using the SimRay to clog drains without interruptions.
Declan & Kellan need to "get busy," so Siobhan and Seamus can have the four grandchildren for Big Happy Family!

Congrats to Niamh on being chosen as heir.
I'm a little sad since I'm a huge fan of Roisin and her cuteness. I hope she gets to stay anyway--who's going to do Serial Romantic+Soulmates?
By the way, I stopped putting cadets on my heir votes, lol. Now, the readers choose the heirs but, if I have more three or more heir candidates, I get to choose who else stays. Mwahahaha.

How fabulous that you made so much progress on your pointage lately! Niamh has been killing the Food Category!
After Public Enemy, Seamus should finish Chief of Mischief in no time!

Also, big congrats to the watcher on getting moved! I hope you are enjoying your new place and your new flatmates!

My new place is good and my flatmates are very nice! We've all bought like bread and milk individually though without thinking and now it's all gonna go off before we can use it so it's a little stressful lmao but the city is very nice (They really like football here like a lot all singing and dancin in the street and I can still here it now at 3am!)

Don't worry at the point I am now there are some grandboos! We're currently at 2 with a third on the way. Roisin is sticking around until she's done her aspirations and career too I feel kinda bad having her do serial romantic after doing soulmate now but it's finee

I still haven't managed to update the points but we're doing so well in the food category, I kinda wish there was a goal to have 1 sim learn every city living stall dish because that would be fun I might make it a kinda stretch goal if she completes all the rest!
I forgot to mention in the update but the clogging drains is for chief of mischief he's done public enemy I just need him to do 5 acts of voodoo to complete COM now!

Yeah I think I'll do what you do with Cadets since putting them in the vote kinda sqewed the results a bit too much haha