Author Topic: Centauri Immortal Dynasty  (Read 11569 times)

SimBlip

Re: Centauri Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2012, 04:31:01 PM »
Congratulation on competing your dynasty SimBlip!

When you store ambrosia remember that it needs to be in the bowl stage of the cooking process for it to work.

Thank you so much, Margerita!
I was thinking about what stage it would have to be stored in and your tip saved me a lot of time trying to work it out.  :)

There is a button near the top of the screen that says, "My Messages." Select it, and choose, "Send a Message."  The rest is hopefully self-explanatory.

Thanks again, Audren. You are wonderful.
I actually managed to do it by clicking on a bubble speak icon near his avatar. I wasn't sure if it would work, because his name was hovering beneath the "To" box. However, I got a top-up saying "message sent succesfully". So, it's all ok now.   :D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 04:38:43 PM »
Woooop! Congrats, SimBlip! :D How I long for the day I get to be featured in this board! I truly can't wait to see your story for your second dynasty. :D And it's an awesome naming theme!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2012, 04:39:45 PM »
Good job SimBlip.   Very nice score indeed.  I guess you're the one to beat now.  -gets competitive-   Your naming theme was very well done.  That's actually the naming theme I had started for a Deca a long time ago but didn't make it past Alpha.

I can't wait to see you do your own story and thank you for stopping by my work in progress.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2012, 04:56:33 PM »
Thanks again, Audren. You are wonderful.
I actually managed to do it by clicking on a bubble speak icon near his avatar. I wasn't sure if it would work, because his name was hovering beneath the "To" box. However, I got a top-up saying "message sent succesfully". So, it's all ok now.   :D

And thank you for teaching me something new! I had never noticed that speech bubble before.  :P

SimBlip

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2012, 06:20:46 PM »
Woooop! Congrats, SimBlip! :D How I long for the day I get to be featured in this board! I truly can't wait to see your story for your second dynasty. :D And it's an awesome naming theme!

Woot, Fez! I was looking forward to you having a peek!  ;D
So pleased you like the naming theme. It's just a shame I can't use it again.
I hope to start my story in a few days time. While I let my ideas incubate, I'm reading. The lovely comments on this tiny thread have also uprooted many new sources for excellent reading material. I just have to check all of these out. OCD, or what?
Saying that... When are you updating? Shameless question, but I'm such a fan of your stories! :P

Good job SimBlip.   Very nice score indeed.  I guess you're the one to beat now.  -gets competitive-   Your naming theme was very well done.  That's actually the naming theme I had started for a Deca a long time ago but didn't make it past Alpha.

I can't wait to see you do your own story and thank you for stopping by my work in progress.

Ah, Ricalynn! Thank you so much for your kind comment. No, I'm not the one to beat; I did it in 60 weeks time... that's way too long! Still, I totally admire your competitive spirit and I love the fact that your work is still in progress. In other words, I'm hoping that you will set a new benchmark. One, that I can beat on my second try, that is. We're going to have so much fun, you and I. :)

And thank you for teaching me something new! I had never noticed that speech bubble before.  :P

Lol, Audren! I can't refrain from replying to you.
You made me feel somewhat clever there. Thank you so much for your input. :)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2012, 06:29:49 PM »
Okay, SimBlip — you are officially in the Dynasty Hall of Fame. Congrats again. :)

SimBlip

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2012, 06:33:17 PM »
Okay, SimBlip — you are officially in the Dynasty Hall of Fame. Congrats again. :)

WOW! Woopie! Hurray! Holy Plumbob, I'm soooo happy!
I don't know what to say... Thank you!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2012, 04:43:25 AM »
Congratulations on HOF SimBlip!  I do wish that you had shared the Centauri's story, but I will be waiting for your next Immortal Dynasty Family to make an appearence on the forum :)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

SimBlip

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2012, 06:14:20 AM »
Congratulations on HOF SimBlip!  I do wish that you had shared the Centauri's story, but I will be waiting for your next Immortal Dynasty Family to make an appearence on the forum :)

Thank you, SassySimmer!
I so regret not writing about their journey. I was too focused on game play to begin with. Also, I did not know whether I could actually finish the challenge before the game slowed down too much. Now, that I've actually tried it, I feel more confident about writing and sharing a proper story. :)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2013, 09:48:43 PM »
Hi, I just saw this and wanted to wish you a (very late!) congrats!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

SimBlip

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2013, 10:19:14 PM »
Cough - cough - the dust on this file is almost too much... only joking.
Thank you, doxxielover!  :D

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2013, 10:21:48 PM »
Haha, very funny! ;D Your Welcome!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!