Author Topic: Gig glitch at verde park  (Read 4223 times)

Offline JasMel

• Nooboo
Gig glitch at verde park
« on: August 04, 2012, 12:04:55 AM »
Hey, am hoping someone can help. Have recently bought
Showtime and last night started my Sims less than illustrious career as a singer. Have done a couple of coffee shop gigs however she can't 'set the stage' and perform
At the park, she keeps Stomping her foot and saying there's something in her way but I can't see anything blocking her. The owner does the same during Simfest though.
I tried deleting the park and replacing it with a different park however my 2 yr old then turned the computer off so I don't know if it worked!
Anyone else have this problem and fixed it? My Sim has only one gig and is over being poor I think!!
Thanks

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: Gig glitch at verde park
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 01:48:21 AM »
I had that happen at a different stage and I went to build mode and moved one of the props that apparently was at the spot she would enter the stage.
Try moving some of the pre-existing stage props to the back of the stage and not near the sides.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JasMel

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 04:34:02 AM »
I tried going to build mode in the game and it kept going to her house, but silly me didn't think to do it in Edit Town!! Thanks. Feeling a tad silly now!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 02:24:11 PM »
With testingcheatsenabled on, click on the ground of the lot you want to edit, (without going into edit town), while holding down shift.  (I think it's shift and not ctrl.)  That will give you the option to build/buy on that lot.

To make your singer Sim wealthier, sing for tips as often as you can.  If you have a gig, go to the gig site early in the day and just sing for tips all day till the gig, then sing for tips after the gig while you still have an audience.

I started my singer off with one trait that wouldn't be normal for a singer.  I made her a klepto.  Money problems solved!  A quick tour of parking spots each night and she was rolling in dough and had plenty of time to focus on her career.  If you don't mind cheating, the testingcheatsenabled trick I mentioned above would also allow you to hammer any vehicle on any lot so you could actually obtain all the cash you need in one day because hammering those vehicles, or art works, puts that cash in your Sims pocket!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery