Author Topic: Alchemy  (Read 51319 times)

Offline Lessica

• Nooboo
Re: Alchemy
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, 05:54:49 PM »
ok so I've updated the tested list. only ten more to go... would have been 8 but two of these elixirs seem to be giving me trouble as nothing happens!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2012, 06:03:53 PM »
Which two are giving you trouble?  I've tested them all at this point I think.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2012, 06:08:34 PM »
Midus Touch - turns certain objects (not all) into gold.  I wandered around my house and it turned chairs (dining chairs, living room chairs), chest of drawers, side tables (not dining table though) and various knick-knacks.  Also turned a Sim into a immovable statue... not sure whats suppose to happen and if she eventually 'snaps out of it' or not (didn't play long enough afterwards).

Essence of Magic - restores to 100% the magic bar used by fairy (and witch I assume was only playing a fairy)

Offline Lessica

• Nooboo
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2012, 06:08:51 PM »
Opposite Personality and  Potent Personality Adjuster are giving me problems I have tried them both but there was no effect. I tried the personality adjuster and it worked changing one of my sim's trait at random but the stonger one doesn't seem to take affect. Have you had better luck with these?

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2012, 06:10:33 PM »
The Opposite personality adjuster will always only change one trait and it may actually choose the same trait twice in a row which would show no effect.   The Potent Personality one changes all 5 traits on the person but again it's so random you might notice some of the same ones.  I've used them on a couple of Sims and it worked on all of them to change them completely.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Lessica

• Nooboo
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2012, 06:11:19 PM »
i just made the Midas touch potion and will be trying it soon. i'll study what happens to one of my sim mates in my house and let you know how long the effects last  if not permanent

Offline Lessica

• Nooboo
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2012, 06:12:50 PM »
Thanks for your input guys i'll edit the list accordingly

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lasnien

• Townie
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2012, 06:21:01 PM »
I used an Opposite Personality one on my test witch, and it changed 2 of her traits. Flirty to Unflirty and Family-Oriented to Dislikes Children. I think it may just change ones that have a direct opposite.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2012, 07:05:00 PM »
I used an Opposite Personality one on my test witch, and it changed 2 of her traits. Flirty to Unflirty and Family-Oriented to Dislikes Children. I think it may just change ones that have a direct opposite.

Actually I just realized I was getting the normal personality adjuster mixed up with opposite personality.  Personality adjuster is 1 trait while you're right & opposite changes traits that have opposites.

Offline Lessica

• Nooboo
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2012, 08:51:10 PM »
Carl just posted the alchemy guide.... Enjoy!

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2012, 10:47:20 PM »
I used the potent personality potion on my sim yesterday - randomly changed all 5 of his traits to something different. 
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2012, 12:50:36 PM »
Not only did using cure on a vampire cure the curse, but she was so grateful she became an instant friend with no other interaction.  I've had some of the elixirs fail.  Blew right up in her face but no injury sustained to anything other than her ego.

Y'all know you can grow the ingredients yourself?  I'm going for perfect mushrooms, roots and plants for my perfect garden.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Lessica

• Nooboo
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2012, 04:14:41 PM »
Yea im glad that you can grow most of the ingredients. I have 2 of every plantable object in my garden except for the world adventure seeds and it takes my sim about half the day just to tend and harvest the garden. i can't imagine how long with all those different grapes! im about to start working on inventing so i can make a harvester. that should make getting all those ingridients a lot easier.

Offline sims96fan

• Occult
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2012, 07:58:50 AM »
This info and the guide are great.  Is there any plan to add the supermax skill challenges to the guide?

Offline sims96fan

• Occult
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2012, 09:03:58 AM »
The Invigorating Elixir only filled energy by 50%.  It also appeared to freeze the energy need depletion for 6 hours.