Author Topic: Is everyone immune to becoming a zombie?  (Read 6673 times)

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Is everyone immune to becoming a zombie?
« on: September 09, 2012, 05:24:46 AM »
I have a zombie made from an elixir, when she uses the brains interaction she bites another Sim, but nothing happens to the bitten Sim. Even if the other Sim is bitten many times, they won't change into a zombie.

We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline Lysita

• Townie
Re: Is everyone immune to becoming a zombie?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 07:11:59 AM »
It could take a while for the bite to work it's magic. Like how the cursed bite of the werewolf takes two days to actually turn the bitten sim. Although in the live chat it did show a bite working straight away, so I don't know why you're experiencing that problem.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline thesimslover828

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 07:18:52 AM »
It could take a while for the bite to work it's magic. Like how the cursed bite of the werewolf takes two days to actually turn the bitten sim. Although in the live chat it did show a bite working straight away, so I don't know why you're experiencing that problem.
But they don't get a moodlet like vampires or werewolves. They act like nothing happened. I saw that to, that's why I was like ''what?'' about it not happening on the first bite.
We are of peace, always.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 09:54:08 AM »
I haven't been able to even get my sim bitten by a zombie. The zombie attacks and my sim acts scared and screams then the zombie covers it's ears like it hates the loud scream and the attack ends.
When I see zombies attacking townies I see the same thing happen. I haven't seen anyone get bitten. They scream and the zombie stops the attack.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline twallan

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 03:06:25 PM »
When I see zombies attacking townies I see the same thing happen. I haven't seen anyone get bitten. They scream and the zombie stops the attack.

The chance of a successful "Braaaains" attack by a zombie is pretty low.

I have seen it happen only once under EA Standard, out of many many interactions. :)
NRaas Industries.  Saving Sims games from becoming doorstops since 2009.

Forum Rules

Offline thesimslover828

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 02:40:18 PM »
The chance of a successful "Braaaains" attack by a zombie is pretty low.

I have seen it happen only once under EA Standard, out of many many interactions. :)
I thought they'd make it easy because how is a zombie virus spread if biting does nothing.
We are of peace, always.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 02:55:40 PM »
I sent my Sim to the graveyard on the night of a full moon and the zombies took one look at her and shuffled off in the other direction. One kept walking into a tree and several got stuck in the fence. As far as zombie attacks go it was pathetic.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline eisande

• Proud Player
  • Townie
  • Reader, Writer, Gamer
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 03:13:43 AM »
I've only had it be successful once. You'll know when it is, believe me. Your Sim will cough and clutch their throat, then fall to the ground. Then they will disappear into the ground for a minute and reemerge like the other zombies. The only interactions they can do with other Sims are several different "Aarrgghh" and "Braaiinns." It's a -40 moodlet. If bitten or with the Zombification potion, they'll be a zombie for a couple days.
- Eisande

anything