Author Topic: Divine Life States (Complete 3/17/2013)  (Read 33452 times)

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: Goddess Life States
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2012, 08:57:45 PM »
It's easier for me. I can just get a list of all the original townies who start out as occults, pick out who could make a good spouse, and occasionally throw a Fountain of Youth potion at them. I can't do that in an immortal dynasty, especially because I feel very strongly about picking original townies/their offspring for spouses

Only in Moonlight Falls is that possible. =P

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2012, 08:59:59 PM »
It would be harder in other EA towns, but still possible. You just need to meet a lot of people and see what your relationship panel looks like as people get turned.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2012, 11:48:30 PM »
What you say is true. And also, there's that ever-helpful trick you mentioned where you dig up their grave (muahahaha) and re-animate them.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2012, 07:11:06 PM »
Ama would like me to tell you demands I inform you that her chosen heir is Nixie.

Yes, the fairy who hasn't done any of the requirements to be the heir.

Personally, I think she's enjoying this mystery, even though I haven't made it particularly mysterious yet. At any rate, according to her, it's Nixie. According to Jaycen, it's either Athena or Minerva. Good thing I get the tie-breaking vote. ;D

Small update, the heir in question did successfully hit honor roll this time. I had two field trips pop up, I declined them both (I don't know if that makes a difference). And already reached level 3 of her part time job. She just needs her romantic interest, and the prom is tomorrow night (I usually have good luck with proms producing a romantic interest). If the prom fizzles out, there are also three other classmates who have since graduated - and none of them are occult; finally, Jaycen has enough LTHP to purchase the genie lamp, it's a 50/50 chance there.

But in the meantime, I'm going to go lock Ama in Bonehilda's closet, she's demanding to have more faeboos (I'm refusing).

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2012, 07:26:17 PM »
Yay!  Nixie is my favorite.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2012, 07:53:01 PM »
Yay!  Nixie is my favorite.

Sadly it can't be Nixie though, no matter how much Ama demands it.  ;D

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2012, 09:31:52 PM »
Sadly it can't be Nixie though, no matter how much Ama demands it.  ;D

Hehe, yeah but at least Ama and I are on the same page.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2012, 01:41:42 AM »
"Hey, Ama, guess what?"

"I don't want to talk to you."

"...er, why not?"

"My babies are all grown up!"

"Oh man. Man, don't cry. I hate weepy females, they give the rest of us such bad names!"

"I'M NOT CRYING!"

"OKAY. Geesh. Anyway, I got some pictures of your girls on their way to prom."

"Here's Athena in her lovely gray dress."

"And Nixie and Minerva, in spiceberry and violet, respectively."

"And then my babies grew up!"

"Oh, Ama...get a grip."

"Athena's the only one of the three who found a romantic interest, and this after she complained she couldn't set booby-traps, had her foot stepped on, and tried to be nice to some guy, just to get mocked. And then there was Nixie, who had her crush mock her, lost a fight with a nerdy classmate, saw a three eyed llama, found out her rival copied her dress, and started a fight with someone who looked at her funny. Finally, Minerva thought that guy Ethan whoever couldn't dance, won a dance challenge twice, enjoyed the undersea scenery, and was crowned prom queen."

"Thanks, Ama, for that novel. I think I could go to bed now."

"I hate you, you fatheaded egotistical witch."

"I actually enjoyed the part where the girls had their birthday upon coming home. And since you and Jaycen wouldn't pick between Athena and Minerva for your heir, I did it for you."

"Who did you pick?!"

"First up, their young adult pictures."

"My girls, so pretty."

"And finally, the heir is Athena. She was actually easier to manage than Minerva."

"And you don't have to see that weird nose of hers."

"That too."

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2012, 02:29:30 AM »
"My girls, so pretty."

"And finally, the heir is Athena. She was actually easier to manage than Minerva."

"And you don't have to see that weird nose of hers."

"That too."
So Ama is sad her girls are aging but says one has an ugly nose? I was personally hoping for Minerva as heiress as she was my favourite werewolf. (Nixie was my favourite out of the three)
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2012, 02:44:07 AM »
Yay, the goddess name that makes more sense to me~ xD

Congratulations on a young adult heir and spares. =3
How is Athena with the whole watcher, marry a different life state, fill requirements, etcetera?
So far none of the girls have a voice...is that reserved for heirs only, plus hearing the watcher?

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2012, 05:36:58 AM »
Actually, Ama thinks her daughters are perfect. I, however, think that bridge/forehead thing that Nix and Min have going on is really unattractive. Like their mother was sculpting with them around, and then chisel missed the clay and hit them instead. And the reason I ultimately wound up going with Athena over Minerva was partly nose, and partly her traits were harder to work with even through teenhood.

As far as how Athena is handling me? *hehehe* I haven't spoken to her yet. Since Ama has the Childish trait where she does little hand puppets, she always figured I was one of those hand puppets her mother spoke to.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2012, 09:46:24 AM »
Yeah, both Hates the Outdoors and Light Sleeper lend themselves to negative moodlets and frustrating Sims. Also, a werewolf that won't go outside? Not good. But what were their other traits?I've forgotten now.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2012, 03:31:58 PM »
Nah, you didn't forget cause I didn't list them.

Athena - Couch Potato, Friendly, Rebellious, Shy, Artistic
Nixie - Couch Potato, Loner, Loves the Outdoors, Gatherer, Eco-Friendly
Minerva - Hates the Outdoors, Light Sleeper, Supernatural Fan, Snob, Couch Potato

Traits are listed in order of which they popped up (I chose Minerva's last trait since I knew she wasn't going to be the heir, and obviously Nixie's last three).

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2012, 06:31:14 PM »
Nah, you didn't forget cause I didn't list them.

Athena - Couch Potato, Friendly, Rebellious, Shy, Artistic
Nixie - Couch Potato, Loner, Loves the Outdoors, Gatherer, Eco-Friendly
Minerva - Hates the Outdoors, Light Sleeper, Supernatural Fan, Snob, Couch Potato

Traits are listed in order of which they popped up (I chose Minerva's last trait since I knew she wasn't going to be the heir, and obviously Nixie's last three).

Athena actually didn't get too bad of traits, although that shy's going to hit you when she needs to go get her best friend and spouse, but the friendly will defineitely help......Do you know if you're going the painting route, or a different skill?

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2012, 11:04:28 PM »
I already have Athena half a bar from maxed Logic, so I'll just keep her there.

Also, I already have her fiance secured, just waiting for the wish to marry him to pop up. ;D

anything