Author Topic: Divine Life States (Complete 3/17/2013)  (Read 33446 times)

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: Goddess Life States
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2012, 02:40:22 AM »

"You know, Shirin, I'm glad that my Athena has found her future husband - the one who won't demand she go to the spa for a full body wax every full moon. But I'm kind of sad she had to break up with her first love."

"He has a dorky name."

"Don't you remember your first love?"

"He's the reason I despise Dr Pepper's taste."

"....ewww."

"Anyway, tell me about this guy, Ama."

"His name is Darrell, and he lived with that Darren Dreamer guy. His mother was one of my friends, Kinslee Hudson. And Darrell wants to be a doctor, like his father, and he's a witch."

"Ah. Perfect."

"And Theeny is so taken with him, she's already proposed."

"Theeny?"

"She's always been my Theeny. Just like Nixie and Minnie."

"Did they get married yet?"

"Yes, upstairs. Wait, why are you asking me this when you know the answer?"

"Because I don't want you to feel bad when I shove you to the back burner and freak your Theeny out by talking to her?"

"Oh, shut up, you bi-"

"Don't make Rica delete you..."

"-g ugly female. Anyway, nothing else of interest really happened."

"Except your pet spouse got old."

"Well that, yes."

"And that in werewolf form, he's apparently blackened wolf. Anyway, Ama, I'm off to bed. Just console your Theeny when I start chatting with her."

"How about you finish the story of the Queen and Prince first?"

"Yeah yeah."

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2012, 02:48:08 AM »
Oh gosh. Jaycee looks scary. The new witch looks pretty sweet. Hope he and Athena will be happy.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2012, 11:55:53 AM »
Hey, he's cute!  ;D Theeny, lol. Who was her first love?
I saw that skin on Argus before, it's weird. I wonder why it does that?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2012, 02:18:03 PM »
@Gogo - oh yeah, when I saw Jaycen in that half-transformation, I did a double-take. Then let him finish it out, thinking it was just a transition I'd caught him in. Nope! So I hurriedly turned him back. And so far, he and Theeny seem to be lovey-dovey. Pretty much any time one walks into the room, the other will roll a wish to woohoo, causing the other to roll the same wish. They literally can't keep their hands off each other!

@Rosa - Darrell looks MUCH better once I stuck him in the mirror. I just haven't had time to go take a proper screenshot since everytime I try, I get yelled at to go log in to Warcraft. :P As for her first love, it's the kid in the first photo, Dax Woodard. She hooked up with him at prom, and since he's a babysitter and took his time aging up, she broke up with him. She met Darrell (and Darren Dreamer) at the consignment store, and that's when I decided to have her move on. Hilariously enough at the store, she greeted Darrell, then Darren, then Darren promptly gave her pink flowers. And got jealous when Darrell flirted with her (double minus signs), but went and died the next day.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2012, 02:27:50 PM »
Wow. Crazy Sims ;)

By samoht04

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2012, 05:43:42 PM »
This isn't an update yet, as I've errands to go run right about now, but I thought you all should know that Ama played a nasty little fairy trick on me. And this nasty little fairy trick on me will have an effect on the Dynasty.

Whether that's good or bad, I can't divulge now. Errands!

Offline RavenKay

• Townie
    • Moderator/Forum Owner
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2012, 07:41:49 PM »
I'm betting on more nooboos. 5 simoleons says it twins!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2012, 09:29:18 PM »
I played Navita and Param Singh in one of my games, and they both had the blackened-wolf state thing going on. It's somewhat cool, but also extremely disturbing. Especially with the flames during the transformation.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: Divine Life States
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2012, 03:21:10 AM »
"Hey, Shirin. I like RavenKay. How do I send her 5 simoleans in the mail?"

"Hey, Ama, why don't you shut up first?"

"Grumpy. And yes, I know that's one of your traits."

"I thought you liked Darrell."

"....er, I do?"

"Yet, you won't shut up so I can show off his transformation?"

"Oh bother. Show off away."

"Hrmph. This, ladies and gentlesims, is Darrell Hudson after his stylist consultant finished with him. Yes, the same one who married Athena."

"And they had a boring life, the end."

"AND he joined the medical career, while Theeny worked on her music career."

"And it was boring."

"Do I have to bring out that picture again?"

"FINE. It was unadventurous, uninspiring, and rather insipid!"

"Y'know, Ama, this is why I still haven't spoken to Theeny yet. I like having her think you're completely off your rocker. Anyway, it was time."

"Time for me to die of boredom?"

"...time for Nixie and Minerva to move out. And I'd assisted them with their Lifetime Wishes, first."

"How generous."

"And then Theeny finally completed her goals."

"Why don't you recite them for the audience?"

"Boy, you're snippy. Anyway, she had her best friend, Oscar Vasquez, who was a fairy. She had her logic and her guitar skill certificates for the career she's pursuing, which is Symphonic Music. Her three opportunities were Fixing the Celestial Slump, Charismatic Cash, and a Public Speaking Event. Her four lifetime rewards are Alpha Wolf, Opportunistic, Legendary Host, and Raised by Wolves. Her five wishes were to Discover All Potions, Marry Darrell, Be Worth More Than 500,000, Master Guitar Skill, and Own 5 Venues. Her six skill challenges were Teacher Extraordinaire, Money Maker, Master Chemist, Skill Professor, Master Guitarist, and Celestial Explorer. And her seven mausoleum items were Mood Enhancer Potions.

"Ama?

"AMA!"

"What? I was just trying to sleep!"

"You know what this means?"

"I get to play a nasty little trick on you! Whee! I know just what to do, too."

"She's your daughter!"

"Pfft, I know. Oh, look. Jaycen is a typical male and can't handle childbirth."

"Hey, Shirin. Theeny had twins. A daughter, named Ma'at, was first. Then she had a son, named Thoth."

"Well, that's fine.....why are you snickering...?"

"Ma'at is a lovely little wereboo, isn't she? And isn't Thoth just the most adorable little boy ever?"

"Ama? Where did they get those green eyes?"

"Oh, I don't know. I have dark brown, Jaycen and Theeny and Darrell all have brown. Maybe Kinslee or Ariel, Darrell's parents?"

"Hm, maybe. And yes, Thoth is going to be a heartbreaker, I'm sure."

"Good. 'Cause Ma'at is ineligible, being a wereboo. However...Thoth takes after his daddy, and is a witchyboo."

".....Amaterasu. You're telling me that the third generation, and Theeny's heir...is a male?"

"Hehe, yep!"

"How is that going to work if this is a goddess themed Dynasty?"

"Not my problem! Just consider this payback for all the abuse you've heaped on me!"

"Well, here's my revenge, then. You wept when Jaycen died! Of course, so did Darrell and Theeny."

"That just meant that Jaycen missed out on hungry Ma'at."

"And potty training Thoth."

"And reading with Thoth."

"And the fire that occurred with Thoth's cake."

"At least the twins look pretty spiffy."

"Spiffy?"

"Spiffy."

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2012, 05:02:41 AM »
A male goddess? Things are about to get interesting.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2012, 06:01:00 AM »
Ahh, that explains the title change. Wow, I really thought Ama's trick would have more to do with...Ama. Well, brilliant trick, anyway, if she did it, and the twins are perfectly lovely.

By samoht04

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »
I was so annoyed. Athena had been munching on watermelon, she asked Darrell twice for the baby's gender, and both times, it was the notification for a girl. I figured if I did get a boy in there, it'd be triplets.

But nooooooo...not only was it twins (which suits me), but the twins followed their parents...

And whether or not it's really Ama's doing, she's claiming credit for it. I guess we'll see how she likes being relegated to the garden instead of the chainsaw!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2012, 09:17:48 PM »

"Pfft, I know. Oh, look. Jaycen is a typical male and can't handle childbirth."

Don't you love childbirth in Sims? Once, I had two pregnant women who decided to give birth at exactly the same time . . . they were alternately trying to give birth and  panicking about the other woman, while their husbands played on the water slide in the backyard. Yes, it was extremely funny!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2012, 09:19:39 PM »
Indeed!

If you look very closely at those two childbirth pictures, Jaycen is doing the freak-out dance while the father-to-be, Darrell, is getting a snack from the fridge after a hard day's work. Obviously he's all calm and collected!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2012, 03:36:52 PM »
"SHIRIN!"

"Am...Athena? Why are you yelling?"

"Wow, Mother was right. You do exist."

"Oh, for the...I'm going back to bed. Work and school are wearing me out."

"No, wait! We need to talk!"

"About...?"

"I'm a lycanthrope."

"Yes, you are."

"You have brought cats into the house. Where there are wolves."

"...your son is a witch, and needs a familiar."

"You have brought THREE cats into the house."

"Yes, well, it was only supposed to be two. Sassie and Twink, but Sassie was hit with the stupid aging bug - she was listed as a kitten, showed up as an adult, and had her elder birthday the same day. Sassie can't have kittens as an elder, which is why Majora was then adopted."

"And when Majora was old enough, she and Twink mated, and thankfully only had one offspring."

"Isn't Bast so cute?"

"Ugh. So now I have four cats in the house."

"It'll be ok. Sassie is an elder, remember? She'll die someday. Sooo...question. Did Thoth make it onto the honor roll in elementary school?"

"....yes?"

"And did he complete an opportunity from the community?"

"You mean like being friends with Shannon Shaw? Or his scouting badge ceremony?"

"Perfect! Birthday time!"