Author Topic: Fellowship of the Dynasty - And He Lived Happily Ever After...  (Read 35042 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Fellowship of the Dynasty - And He Lived Happily Ever After...
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2013, 04:47:51 AM »
Congrats to all in the Fellowship! And I'm pleased that Sam is his old self again. :D

Edit: I was half expecting that LegoLAS(s) would have been the female. LOL  :)

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
Re: Fellowship of the Dynasty - And He Lived Happily Ever After...
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2015, 11:31:16 AM »
Sorry for necroposting this, but I just finished playing LEGO Lord of the Rings(not 100% as Isengard was giving me grief and I despise LEGO Gollum for glitching up one level run  >:() and enjoyed Tolkein's story, so this inspired me to read this again. You are a marvelous story teller and I'm sorry that you weren't able to have an outdoor legacy due to Season's restrictive temperature mechanics.

Another house idea would be to have a hobbit hill, like Bag End.  ;D

Good luck on everything else you write.

EDIT: I also read the first post again and laughed at the first few lines. I suck at drawing but I would definitely put in a picture of a five-headed dragon with heart eyes squealing "GANDALF!!!" as Gandalf the white nurses a major headache. LOLZ XD
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.