Author Topic: Woods Family Empire (Chapter 5: Children Grow Up So Quickly!)  (Read 4771 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Woods Family Empire
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 11:26:21 AM »
If I do, it will be a ways down the line. I am currently in the middle of an Immortal Dynasty, a Life States, Dynasty, a Household Skills Project and the Baby Boomer Challenge. I want to at least finish the challenge before I start anything new. I will let you know though!
I like how you wrote the challenge art of the project into the story.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Alexrandia

• Hopeless Sim Addict
  • Llama Wrangler
Re: Woods Family Empire
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2013, 02:15:56 PM »
If I do, it will be a ways down the line. I am currently in the middle of an Immortal Dynasty, a Life States, Dynasty, a Household Skills Project and the Baby Boomer Challenge. I want to at least finish the challenge before I start anything new. I will let you know though!

I can understand that. I can't imagine being able to keep multiple stories straight.

I like how you wrote the challenge art of the project into the story.

I wrote the project into the story because there's no way a sane person would have 15 kids in real life!
Call me Alex.

One man's "magic" is another man's engineering. - Robert Heinlein

My first story: Woods Family Empire
Based on the project I wrote: Family Empire.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexrandia

• Hopeless Sim Addict
  • Llama Wrangler
Re: Woods Family Empire (Chapter 5: Children Grow Up So Quickly!)
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 01:54:44 AM »
Chapter 5: Children Grow Up So Quickly!

Alton was a very active child. He was also very imaginative.

He spent his summers playing on the trampoline with his friend Parker.

He spent his winters making snowmen and even snowboarding in one of his playtime costumes.

Eventually, Alton would get cold and come inside to enjoy the fireplace.

Followed by more pretending.

When Alton became a teenager, he initially tried a long-haired look with an Asian jacket.

In the end, however, Alton decided to keep a more typical look, though he kept his hair a little shaggy still. He inherited his father’s muscular figure.

Sorry for the long delay between postings, and I know it’s not much of a post at that. Hopefully the next delay won’t be so long, but unfortunately I can’t make any promises. :(
Call me Alex.

One man's "magic" is another man's engineering. - Robert Heinlein

My first story: Woods Family Empire
Based on the project I wrote: Family Empire.

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
Re: Woods Family Empire (Chapter 5: Children Grow Up So Quickly!)
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 06:54:04 PM »
Wow! They really do grow up so fast! Alton was so adorable playing & pretending, I could have watched him forever...I'm not surprised that he got cold though; building snowmen in his play outfit probably wasn't the smartest idea! I think that you settled on a good look for him in the end...He seems like a jeans & t-shirt kinda fairy!

Welcome Back!
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)