Author Topic: Tiny Perfect Gardens - Updated to University!  (Read 12404 times)

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
Tiny Perfect Gardens - Updated to University!
« on: February 17, 2013, 10:02:56 PM »
Perfection Garden - Small Park
Lot Size:  10x10
Cost:  $4,411
Content Used:  All expansions.  No stuff packs, no store items, no CC, no mods - there's nothing on the lot but plants!
Description:  This utilitarian garden does what it says on the tin - there are two perfect plants of every type for all current expansions on a tiny lot (at time of posting Season's pumpkins are the newest addition).  Every plant is fertilized with outstanding fertilizer.

New University Gardens further down the thread! Click here to teleport!

The garden comes in three different varieties: 
  • The Bling Bling edition has every perfect plant and two nice money trees. 
  • The Regular edition has every plant except for the money trees (ideal if you don't want your chef, scientist, or alchemist harvesting wads of cash alongside dinner). 
  • The Om Nom Nom edition has only edible plants (produce sims can eat out of hand or cook with).

One of the benefits of the tiny lot size garden is it can be placed on a larger lot to form the basis of an aesthetically pleasing park or community garden.  It could also be placed on a larger lot, that lot could be set to residential, and presto - instant perfect home garden!

The lot can be harvested in a single visit, due to its small size and limited number of plants (though it still takes several in game hours).  A sim with one rank of gardening will earn a few levels in just one visit.  And if your sim has no ranks in gardening, they can harvest to their heart's content without learning a thing. 

I hope you enjoy the garden!  Feel free to use it however and wherever you like, and if anyone uses it to build a community lot or home garden I'd love to see some pictures!   :)

Offline Justwright

• Townie
Re: Tiny Perfect Gardens - Community Lots
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 01:14:35 AM »
This is awesome...and tiny!   Thanks so much!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 04:54:29 AM »
That's fantastic.  Being so compact means it can go just about anywhere.  Thanks so much
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 05:47:34 AM »
Very nice. I can drop a small lot beside my home lot and have it right next door. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Vinyl

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 05:50:05 PM »
In celebration of getting the University expansion, the gardens have been updated... and then some!  There's now two new varieties available for your gardening needs.  These gardens have been arranged to make sure there's a minimum of one free square all along the lot, which means they can be fenced off with ease.  Every plant is as perfect as they can be and fertilized with outstanding fertilizer.
  • The All The Things! Edition - Comes with one of every plant (there are so many different plants now, two of each is too much for such a tiny lot!)
  • The Herb Garden - Come with two each of the University plants only.  Handy for diving into herbal experimentation!
As always, use these gardens however you like.  Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or if something's misbehaving.  Enjoy!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Tiny Perfect Gardens - Updated to University!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 12:54:01 AM »
Nice work, Vinyl.  Thank you for sharing with us.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 05:04:42 PM »
Thanks for updating for the herbs but I didn't get the purple eggplant or the lemon tree.  Did I get this wrong?

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Vinyl

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 08:28:01 PM »
Magz, do you have the associated store content (Al Fresco Market, I think)?  If you don't have it I don't think it'll show up - you'll either get nothing or the game will substitute with something else.

If you do have the market and you're not getting the plants, I'll double check the right version of the garden was uploaded.  Let me know either way.  Thanks!

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 09:17:30 PM »
Magz, do you have the associated store content (Al Fresco Market, I think)?  If you don't have it I don't think it'll show up - you'll either get nothing or the game will substitute with something else.

If you do have the market and you're not getting the plants, I'll double check the right version of the garden was uploaded.  Let me know either way.  Thanks!

I do have the Alfresco Street Market.  Is that where they came from?  There's been so many increases in the plants lately that it's hard to keep track.

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline Vinyl

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 10:48:38 AM »
I've re-exported and re-uploaded the store items version of the garden.  If anyone tries them out, let me know if the purple eggplants and lemon trees still don't show up.

I do have the Alfresco Street Market.  Is that where they came from?  There's been so many increases in the plants lately that it's hard to keep track.
Yuppers, that's where they come from.  Magz, are you able to buy lemons and purple eggplants from the grocery store?  Can you plant them normally?  If you use buydebug and place the auto-soil versions of them, do the plants show up?  If you get a chance, please confirm the plants are otherwise behaving normally in your game and it's just the garden version which isn't working.  In researching this problem, I'm seeing posts about the plants not showing up in people's games at all - I hope that's not happening to your game!

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2013, 02:50:12 PM »
I've re-exported and re-uploaded the store items version of the garden.  If anyone tries them out, let me know if the purple eggplants and lemon trees still don't show up.
Yuppers, that's where they come from.  Magz, are you able to buy lemons and purple eggplants from the grocery store?  Can you plant them normally?  If you use buydebug and place the auto-soil versions of them, do the plants show up?  If you get a chance, please confirm the plants are otherwise behaving normally in your game and it's just the garden version which isn't working.  In researching this problem, I'm seeing posts about the plants not showing up in people's games at all - I hope that's not happening to your game!

I can buy the plants from the Grocery Store.  The plants in your garden show up except for the lemon tree and the purple eggplants.  Since this post I did go out and buy the produce and planted them.  I'd would do a reimport but I built a greenhouse over your garden as it's winter in my game and I'm an awfully slow builder.  I'll try it with another game which isn't so far advanced.

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline Vinyl

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 07:28:03 PM »
Since the store items aren't behaving as they should, I've pulled that version of the garden.  If I can figure out a way to make the plants transfer I'll put it back up, but until then the regular garden will provide plenty of outstanding fertilizer to help grow perfect lemons and purple eggplants!

Offline BakaUshio

• Nooboo
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2013, 09:22:48 PM »
Thanks for sharing this great lot ^^
Thank you so much I'll appreciate it

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 02:56:31 AM »
I have just downloaded this.PERFECT literaly just perfect.Thank-you so much for sharing ;D

Offline Savuti6

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2013, 09:04:41 PM »
Thank you so much for your wonderful university Perfect Herb Garden

anything